Ford's Colony Country Club

240 Ford's Colony Drive, Williamsburg, VA 23188 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 58
  • Real Weddings 1

About Ford's Colony Country Club

Ford's Colony Country Club offers a beautiful and unique setting, delectable food, and a highly experienced staff. With several room options to accommodate your ideal day you can take in gorgeous views in our pavilion or dance the night away in our Colonial ball room.

Formal Dining Room
If you envision a classic intimate affair for your special day, our Formal Dining Room is the perfect fit. Our Dining Room is enriched with exquisite fabrics, a beautiful marble fireplace, and elegant colonial decor. The perfect choice for small events of up to 80 guests.

Colonial Banquet Room
Our Colonial Banquet Room features a large marble fireplace, gold sconces, and warm romantic lighting. In this venue we can comfortably accommodate up to 80 guests.

Garden Pavilion
The Garden Pavilion is our largest venue with large floor to ceiling windows that over looks our green and luscious golf course. The décor is very elegant with flowing white drapery and brass chandeliers this venue is beautiful as is, but can accommodates any color scheme.This space can accommodate up to 225 guests.

Wedding Ceremony Sites
Our beautiful lakeside ceremony site is in a lovely outdoor setting adjacent to our Marsh Hawk Golf Course. All of our venues are available for wedding ceremonies and will accommodate your guests in the event of inclement weather. Our Events Coordinator and talented staff will provide you with exceptional service and a memorable occasion that exceeds our expectations.

Follow Ford's Colony Country Club on

Ford's Colony Country Club 4
  • Ariel

Ariel · Married on 11/10/2018

Best. Decision. Ever.

Choosing Ford's Colony Country Club as the venue for our wedding and reception was hands down the best decision I could have made. From beginning to end, I don't have a single complaint. The staff is incredible. I worked with Courtney and she was AMAZING. She made sure everything was taken care of and kept the whole day on track and took away all the stress. The staff working the reception were all so kind and attentive. The food was incredible. We decided to stray from the traditional menu and do stations-- taco bar, slider station, mac and cheese bar and salad bar. It was a HIT with the guests and I was appreciative that the venue was able to make it work for us. Not to mention, this place is GORGEOUS. Without having to add a whole lot. The chivari chairs, linens (depending on color), tables, all included in price. Even gold (or silver) chargers! The reception area has beautiful chandeliers, lighting, and draping on the ceiling. The room we got married in has so much natural light. I could go on and on, but the bottom line is this place is awesome. Great value, reasonably priced, great staff, great food, and beautiful. If I had to to it all over again, I would absolutely still choose Ford's Colony.

Mary Catherine McGinn · Married on 10/27/2018

Beautiful indoor wedding options!

When I was looking for a wedding venue, I wanted to make sure there was a good indoor option for both the ceremony and reception. Ideally, I wanted this to be two different spaces, but I wasn't sure I would be able to find it. When I walked into Ford's Colony Country Club, I knew I had found the place! Our ceremony room was beautiful with walls of windows and natural light. Cocktail hour was on the patio outside, and our reception was in the lovely Garden Pavilion. It was absolutely perfect! Ford's Colony provided the chairs and linens, and they also provided all of the food. Our meals were delicious, and I have gotten numerous comments from my guests about how good everything was. We got positive feedback on our appetizers and our signature cocktail as well. Ford's Colony was great to work with, and the venue was perfect! The spaces are lovely, so we did minimal decorations. I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for an indoor or outdoor wedding venue. They have some lovely outdoor ceremony spots too, but I didn't want to risk anything with the weather. Again, we are so happy that we chose Ford's Colony Country Club as our wedding venue!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Ford's Colony Country Club FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 1,250.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 1,000.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Chairs, China, Clean Up, Flatware, Glassware, Lighting/Sound, Linens, Parking, Set Up, Tables
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 3
  • Describe your venue: Country/Golf Club, Restaurant
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor
  • What event services do you offer? Event Planner
  • What months are included in your peak season? March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October
  • What months are included in your off-peak season? January, February, November, December

Real Weddings

• Dani White Photography
    Dani White Photography Wedding Photographers

Weddings at Ford's Colony are some of my favorites to photograph! Their venue space is open and full of light even on a cloudy day! The staff are so sweet and are good at keeping the flow of the wedding day smooth! I love the space around the venue! There are so many places for amazing portraits and the reception area is like something out of a magazine! I always recommend this venue to my couples!

• Schmidt's Flowers & Accessories
    Schmidt's Flowers & Accessories Wedding Florists

We have enjoyed working with Ford's Colony throughout the years. Brittany is a pleasure and the venue is stunning. Highly recommended

• Rev. Cory Newell and Associates
    Rev. Cory Newell and Associates Wedding Officiants

Brittany is a joy to work with and one of the best in the industry! She anticipates the needs of everyone and is a true professional. As an officiant, it's brilliant to arrive at a venue and to be able to trust the wedding director. More than that, she's like a couple's best man, maid of honor and mom all at the same time. There are not too many venue coordinators around who is as talented. And the beauty of the venue is perfect. This is a winning combo here for any event or wedding. Much love, Pastor Cory <><

• 240 Ford's Colony Drive Williamsburg, VA, 23188 See on map
    757-809-2177 (Phone number)
    7572584100 (Other Phone Number)
    7572584168 (Fax Number)