I Do Weddings with Love

Williamsburg, VA View map

$2,000 Typical Price

Luxury is not about only money but about the entire experience. I Do Weddings with Love is personal and on purpose and firm believer that Love is Love. I am truly blessed to be able to celebrate love with my experience and skill to make your dream event come to life. We create YOUR experience, making every wedding experience unique to you.

I offer complete wedding services.

Full service luxury florals and decor. I will provide all that you need to create that magical memory which includes luxury vase rentals, unique arbor and ceremony pieces. I take your vision and make it happen. I will assist you with those one of a kind pieces that you thought was just a dream. I want you to relax and I will make this as easy for you as possible.

I realize that a wedding day prep is a lot of work. I want to make this as easy as possible. Flowers are the necklace of the day. You can make it a statement piece, or keep it simple and elegant.

I travel throughout Virginia, Maryland, North Carolina, and Washington DC. I absolutely love to travel.

My consultation is free so so what do you have to lose. I so look forward to meeting you

Annette

This florist provides bouquets, corsages, boutonnieres, centerpieces, tablescaping, and a variety of convenient rentals. They provide consultations to get a feel for each couple’s style and vision. A mock rough draft is then created so couples can be confident in other logistics such as pricing and timelines. They will take care of delivery, setting up, and breaking down. Other services include:

• Event design
  • Venue visit
  • Flower girl baskets
  • Artificial flowers
  • Aisle and altar decorations
  • Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$150

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$60

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$13

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$75

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$150

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$2,000

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor

Message vendor

• Krysti
    Krysti F. Married on 05/20/2022

Look no further

Annette and her team truly made our vision come to life, anytime there was a supply issue or venue limitation she found a way to work around it and was reassuring. We made the best decision when we decided to work with Annette, she is so talented!

I Do Weddings with Love's reply:

Thank you so much for allowing me the honor as well as your kind words. You were so easy to work with and such a beautiful bride. Wishing you a lifetime of happiness and love
    Meghan D. Married on 05/14/2022

Annette was amazing!

Annette was great to work with for our wedding flowers and our flowers came out beautiful! She really takes the time to work with you to get to know what you are looking for. She is honest in telling you where you can save money and where you should spend your money. Annette was also super responsive throughout the whole process. Highly recommend!

I Do Weddings with Love's reply:

Awwh…thank you for the kind words and most of all allowing me to be a small part of your special day
    Lennie B. Married on 06/05/2021

Annette is amazing!

To say that we were thrilled with the absolutely beautiful and amazing job Annette did with the flowers for my daughter's wedding this past Saturday is a HUGE understatement ... from literally the moment we met with her in the very beginning, Annette went out of her way to ensure every single detail was addressed and that my daughter had the wedding of her dreams. From sitting down and getting to know us so that she could be a part of our vision, to working out tiny details such as including various floral selections that we could remove and plant in our yard after the wedding as a tangible reminder of the day, to offering suggestions for cute and different ideas for the décor - she was such a huge part of the success of the day. When we received the bouquets Saturday, and ran down to take a look at the centerpieces and decorations - it literally took our breath away - everything was beyond perfect, and the flowers were the most beautiful I have ever seen. Annette - thank you from the very bottom of our hearts - with each and every compliment and each and every "oh my gosh, that is such a cute idea" we were so proud and honored to say "Our florist came up with this idea!" ... YOU were such a huge part of our day ... we will forever be grateful and honored to have worked with you.

I Do Weddings with Love's reply:

Oh my. Thank you so much. The honor of working with such amazing brides and families is the best part of my business. You are the reason I love my “job”. Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your amazing day. I wish you a lifetime of happiness and love.
  • illustration stars

Real Weddings

• Erin & Kevin
    99 photos · 10/04/2019

Cary Hill 1741 Cary Hill 1741 Historic Weddings

As a venue owner (Cary Hill 1741), it's incredibly important to build a relationship with responsible, responsive vendors. Quality of workmanship, fair and consistent pricing, dependability and accountability are a few of the many qualities that "I Do Weddings with Love" exudes. Once a bride has chosen this florist, I know that things will, and do, go smoothly. Flowers will be as expected, when expected, and overwhelmingly above and beyond 'the norm' of what is offered by competitors. I welcome any opportunity to recommend this--a quality florist.

Colonial Heritage Club Colonial Heritage Club Country Club Weddings

I have worked with Annette at I Do Weddings with Love on many occasions. I recommend her to couples that are getting at our venue, Colonial Heritage. Her creativity blows me away and my clients are always pleased with her work, dedication, and professionalism. I have also worked with Annette at photo shoots and the outcome of these events is spectacular. She is highly recommended by the Colonial Heritage Banquet Team!

Xiaoqi Li Photography Xiaoqi Li Photography Wedding Photographers

Annette is such a joy to work with and always brings her best to any project she's involved in. I highly recommend taking up any opportunity to have her as a part of your event or to work alongside her!!

3288 Reades Way Williamsburg, VA, 23185
Location of (I Do Weddings with Love)

Other vendors in Hampton Roads for your wedding