I Do Weddings with Love Reviews

23 | Williamsburg, VA

23 Reviews for I Do Weddings with Love

Lennie B. · Married on 06/05/2021

Annette is amazing!

To say that we were thrilled with the absolutely beautiful and amazing job Annette did with the flowers for my daughter's wedding this past Saturday is a HUGE understatement ... from literally the moment we met with her in the very beginning, Annette went out of her way to ensure every single detail was addressed and that my daughter had the wedding of her dreams. From sitting down and getting to know us so that she could be a part of our vision, to working out tiny details such as including various floral selections that we could remove and plant in our yard after the wedding as a tangible reminder of the day, to offering suggestions for cute and different ideas for the décor - she was such a huge part of the success of the day. When we received the bouquets Saturday, and ran down to take a look at the centerpieces and decorations - it literally took our breath away - everything was beyond perfect, and the flowers were the most beautiful I have ever seen. Annette - thank you from the very bottom of our hearts - with each and every compliment and each and every "oh my gosh, that is such a cute idea" we were so proud and honored to say "Our florist came up with this idea!" ... YOU were such a huge part of our day ... we will forever be grateful and honored to have worked with you.

Sent on 06/08/2021

I Do Weddings with Love's reply:

Oh my. Thank you so much. The honor of working with such amazing brides and families is the best part of my business. You are the reason I love my “job”. Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your amazing day. I wish you a lifetime of happiness and love.

Vanessa W. · Married on 01/30/2021

Annette is the best

I had the best experience since my first contact with Annette, since the first phone call she was ready to help us and to make our big day perfect.

We had many changes on our wedding due the COVID situation, but it was never a problem to Annette she was always patient and ready to work with us through out the changes.

We loved all the decoration and her suggestions, our sweetheart table was amazing and the flowers were just the prettiest ever.

Annette for sure does weddings with love, and I would definitely recommend I Do Weddings With Love to everybody. I guarantee to you she’s going to make your special day perfect! ❤️

Sent on 02/03/2021

I Do Weddings with Love's reply:

Thank you so very much. I have to tell you seeing you in that beautiful gown was one of the most gorgeous brides I have ever seen. It was an honor to be a small part of such a beautiful day
  • Nicole

Nicole T. · Married on 07/25/2020

Annette is Amazing

Annette is amazing!! She takes the time to listen to your vision and walk through exactly what you want. She’s the easiest person to communicate with and really cares about your day, your vision and staying within budget. My flowers were exactly what I wanted, it was absolutely breathtaking. Not only did she get me my favorite flower, tulips, in July after being postponed in May, she even got the small details like black eyed Susan’s to represent for my husband’s Maryland roots. What she put together was better than I could’ve even dreamed up and it felt like a whimsical fairytale garden. The roses and hydrangeas were at the best possible peak bloom for the day and the planters we used for the alter, were stunning with long stem roses and magnolia leaves. I got so many compliments on how beautiful everything was and it’s a testament to her skill and her care for flowers. Annette is an absolute must for your wedding, she knows flowers and how to make your day absolutely perfect. And you’ll just want to be friends with her because she has such a warm and welcoming personality. Do yourself a favor and take the stress out of wedding planning by hiring Annette.

Sent on 07/30/2020

I Do Weddings with Love's reply:

Thank you so much for allowing me the honor to be a small part of your big day. I wish both a lifetime of happiness and love ❤️
  • Dawn

Dawn H. · Married on 10/12/2019

Beautiful vision

Annette is a dream to work with! I know very little about flowers and she was so patient with me during our consultation trying to develop the vision for our wedding. She absolutely nailed it and went above and beyond in all aspects! Thank you so much for being a part of our special day.

Sent on 10/28/2019

I Do Weddings with Love's reply:

Thank you so much. And most of all thank you for allowing me the honor of being a small part of your special day
  • Erin

Erin · Married on 10/04/2019

Annette is a gem!!

My husband and I were thrilled with Annette from the moment we first contacted her. She was so responsive, oftentimes within minutes, which was honestly just so refreshing after some vendors took weeks to get back to us. Not only that, but she is a wonderful, kind woman and does absolutely beautiful work. She also provided candles and candelabras for our centerpieces, and was so kind to enthusiastically fill a last minute request for a flower hair comb for me. Her prices are so reasonable too! We are so thankful to have found Annette and HIGHLY recommend her!! Photo credit @angelaelisephotography

Sent on 01/05/2020

I Do Weddings with Love's reply:

Erin you are so sweet. Thank you so much for allowing me the honor of being a small part of your special day ❤️❤️
  • Bhumika

Bhumika · Married on 10/27/2018

Simply Amazing!

Annette is just great! Highly Recommend her. Her work was really Nice.

Sent on 11/08/2018

I Do Weddings with Love's reply:

Thank you so much for allowing me the honor to be a part of your special day . I wish you a lifetime of happiness and love

Nora · Married on 10/06/2018

Wedding flowers

Annette was a pleasure to work with and we absolutely loved our wedding flowers!

I Do Weddings with Love's reply:

Thank you so much. You were an absolute pleasure to work with. I wish you a lifetime of happiness happiness and love

Thema · Married on 09/22/2018

Annette at I Do Weddings with Love, was very knowledgable and creative as our ceremony florist. She was one of our vendors for the Connections for Weddings "A Salute to A Star Among Stars" Military Wedding Giveaway and actually the founder of the Connections for Weddings group. She was very accommodating and the florals were of the highest quality. Our bouquets and boutonnieres were absolutely beautiful…we so appreciate the generosity that was shown to us as a military couple. I would recommend I Do Weddings with Love if you’re looking for a wedding florist.

Sent on 12/05/2017

Amy H. · Married on 09/01/2018

Incredible.

Annette took great care of us for our special day. She followed every detail we asked of her and provided options and suggestions when we were unsure. When it came to our budget, she followed it to a "tee" and didn't blink when we needed one more corsage or when we added 4 more centerpieces. She was extremely flexible with changes and we were ecstatic with how everything turned out. The flowers were GORGEOUS. We are so thankful to have had IDWWL. The Hill Family would HIGHLY recommend Annette's I Do Weddings with Love!

I Do Weddings with Love's reply:

Thank you so much. You are a gem and a complete pleasure. I wish you a lifetime of happiness and love

Kasey · Married on 07/28/2018

Such a breath of fresh air!

Working with Annette was such a pleasure! I knew what I wanted but had no idea how to make it happen and Annette took my ideal wedding and made it a reality. She was extremely attentive and made sure I got the exact look I wanted while staying in budget. She was super responsive and flexible when I decided to add multiple things while always keeping the communication open. She did absolutely everything on the day of to make sure my flowers got to me and my wedding party and then got set up beautifully at my reception. She is a super star and I wouldn’t even think of getting flowers from anyone else.

I Do Weddings with Love's reply:

Wow. Thank you so much. That is so amazing. You were an absolutely pleasure to workmwith. I wish you a lifetime of happiness and love
  • Kristen

Kristen T. · Married on 07/05/2018

July wedding

Annette was amazing! She was available to help me whenever I needed. She was nice and professional. I could really tell she was excited to help me and loves what she does. She worked around my budget to make sure I got exactly what I wanted. She went above and beyond to help me and make sure we were happy. My bouquets were beautiful! She even delivered my flowers when we were supposed to pick them up because she was nervous they would wilt in the July heat. You can’t go wrong with choosing her as your florist!

I Do Weddings with Love's reply:

Thank you so much. I wish you a lifetime of happiness and love. It was a complete honor to be a small part of your special day

Kelly · Married on 06/29/2018

Annette was fantastic to work with! Her passion for flowers really shins through every step of the way. She always made me feel that she was just as invested as I was in making sure everything came out perfect. What she was able to do far exceeded anything I could have expected. Every arrangement was stunning down to the last detail!

Sent on 07/05/2018

• Christina

Christina · Married on 05/27/2018

Annette was great! She was able to give examples of flowers that would go with my venue and helped me when I changed the flowers I wanted during the wedding. She was also accommodating and dropped our flowers off at the hotel instead of the venue like we had originally planned. Her flower arrangements were gorgeous and got a lot of compliments from our guests.

Sent on 06/06/2018

I Do Weddings with Love's reply:

You are a complete joy to work with. I wish you a lifetime of happiness and love. Thank you so much for allowing me the honor of being a small part of your special day

Terri · Married on 05/25/2018

I do Weddings with Love! That says it all. Annette is one of kind. She did all the floral for my daughter's wedding May 2018 she took the time and listened . She was professional and so kind. Annette feels like family . The day of the wedding is where it all counts . She knocked it out of park. The Sweetheart table the bouquets. Arrangements for all the table so beautiful

Sent on 07/24/2018

I Do Weddings with Love's reply:

You are too sweet. Thank you for allowing me the honor to be a small part of your special day ❤️ Send pictures.

Tara R. · Married on 05/04/2018

Nerdy blue wedding

I gave Annette a challenge of a blue flowered spring wedding on a budget and she exceeded my expectations! She introduced me it blue options outside of just flowers and worked with my potion bottles for the tables that got nothing but compliments all night!

My hubby was worried flowers would put us over but Annette made bouquets that could be added to the tables to save in costs.

She was fabulous to work with and takes so much care and pride in her work. If I ever need flowers again I know where to go!

I Do Weddings with Love's reply:

Thank you so much. It was a complete honor to be a small part of your special day. I wish you a lifetime of happiness and love

Sarah · Married on 04/21/2018

Annette is amazing and she goes above and beyond!! I couldn't have been more pleased with her work. The decorated gazebo, table centerpieces, and bouquet were absolutely gorgeous. She even made my two dogs floral collars to wear in their pictures!! I can't say enough good things about Annette and her work!

Sent on 05/21/2018

I Do Weddings with Love's reply:

Thank you so much. And most of all thank you for allowing me the honor to be a small part of your special day
  • I

I · Married on 01/27/2018

Annette did a splendid job for my wedding and I could not have asked for a better, more skilled and more engaging florist. She took the time to understand my vision, suggested flowers and leaves that would highlight the color scheme of our wedding and made an exquisite bouquet, incredible centerpieces and unique boutonnieres. Not only is she a very professional and talented florist, but she is also a wonderful person. Wholeheartedly recommend her!!

Sent on 02/03/2018

I Do Weddings with Love's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. Most of all thank you for allowing me to be a small part of your special day. Lifetime of love and happiness to you and your new husband❤️

Barbara · Married on 08/19/2017

Annette created the absolute perfect setting for my daughter's wedding. She listened and created exactly what my daughter wanted. She is wonderful to work with and made my life so easy. Every detail was covered. She responded quickly and nothing was ever an issue.. I loved the flowers so much -- after the wedding we donated them to Hospice House to share the beauty she created

Sent on 08/22/2017

Sonja · Married on 05/13/2017

Annette brought my floral vision to life! I wanted a lot of flowers at my wedding so we ended up with quite a few pieces. I had 10 centerpieces, 2 floral urns, 2 tiebacks made of flowers, flowers for my cake, flowers for the aisle, parent/grandparent flowers, and of course my large bouquet. Everything was perfect and she ensured that what I wanted was a part of my wedding. She made excellent suggestions and additions like some beautiful quicksand roses. In the end everything looked elegant and beautiful. Annette has a wonderful passion for what she does and it shines through in her work.

Sent on 05/23/2017
  • Hannah

Hannah · Married on 09/15/2010

Beautiful Flowers!!

Annette worked with us for a styled wedding shoot for our new venue! She managed to create the most beautiful and creative floral set up for a Bohemian and Classic styled shoot. Now we have an incredible portfolio of photographs - all with just 11 days notice!! Thank you so much Annette!

Sent on 12/31/2020

I Do Weddings with Love's reply:

Awwh. Thank you for allowing me the honor and for your kind words. Now that 2020 is soon history, let’s make 2021 a great year filled with memories. Happy New Year!

Kayla · Married on 04/22/2018

Annette has literally been one of my favorite vendors to work with--kind, invested in my big day, and talented. I can tell she loves what she does and is good at it. I appreciate her as a small business owner who delivers quality and value. Something unique about her is the time commitment she gives to set up the day of an event and make it perfect which takes a lot of stress off of myself and my family when there is so much else going on.

I could not have been more pleased!

Sent on 03/22/2018

I Do Weddings with Love's reply:

You are so sweet. I loved every second of working with you. I wish you a lifetime of happiness and love

Meg · Married on 10/07/2017

Annette is an incredibly personable, bubbly, fun person. She is a great visionary, and has a real touch of flair for what she does. Our table centerpieces and bridal aisle were absolutely gorgeous, and she was also a huge help in setting the table and arch decorations using items that we brought.

Sent on 10/10/2017

Allison · Married on 07/22/2017

Annette was extremely helpful in explaining to me what was feasible and assisting in shaping my vision for my wedding flowers; I came to her with only the vaguest ideas of what flowers I wanted. The results were stunning and we received lots of compliments on my bouquet in particular. She also recommended other local wedding vendors from her years working in the industry which ended up leading us to our DJ, another great find. I highly recommend working with her.

Sent on 07/24/2017