The Flower Cupboard

Williamsburg, VA View map Visit website

Located in Williamsburg, Virginia, the Flower Cupboard is a full-service wedding florist with a team of designers ready to help couples create the wedding of their dreams. They serve weddings throughout the local area, including Newport News and Yorktown. This professional florist has been part of the industry for 20 years, specializing in custom floral design and wedding planning.

The Flower Cupboard creates each floral design to fit every unique couples' needs and style. For floral styles, they offer it all, including classic, glamorous, nautical, romantic, tropical, and more. Couples can also plan for eclectic, modern, preppy, rustic, and vintage-themed arrangements. The Flower Cupboard takes care of all couples’ floral needs, providing delivery, setup, and cleanup. Couples can incorporate the florist’s beautiful designs into their special day in several ways, including aisle and altar decor, bouquets, corsages, boutonnieres, chuppah decor, and table arrangements. Other floral services provided include:

• Flower petals
  • Single flowers
  • Non-floral items

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$185

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$85

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$12

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$85

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$250

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Event Design
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Delivery
Set Up

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Single Flowers

• Brittany
    Brittany S. Married on 08/07/2021

Stunning Florals & Design

We knew we wanted to hire Cathy from the moment we met her! She was sweet, personable and was super helpful with turning scattered ideas into a beautiful design! We were supposed to get married outside but unfortunately the rain had other plans. When we walked into our new indoor ceremony site, we were completely blown away! Cathy got creative and ended up giving us the most beautiful indoor ceremony we ever could have dreamed of! I couldn't recommend her more, we loved her!
  • Kaitlyn
    Kaitlyn A. Married on 10/04/2020

Amazing customer service!

Cathy was a pleasure to work with! She allowed me to go back and forth and worked with me to create exactly what I wanted for our flowers. We’re not local, so she set up to have the flowers delivered to our hotel near the shop. Our boutonnières were accidentally left behind at delivery and when I reached out, she had them brought to me within the hour and was so sincere in her apology. She fixed it immediately and I’m so grateful. The flowers were all fresh and stunning, and exactly what I’d imagined them to be!
    Ashley J. Married on 10/03/2020

It was perfect

Cathy was so fun to work with. I loved how excited she was when I got to show her my vision for my flowers and the bouquet ideas I had for my bridesmaids. Thank you!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

Real Weddings

• Matt & Alyssa
    21 photos · 01/02/2016

I Do Weddings with Love I Do Weddings with Love Wedding Florists

As a florist in the same community, I love this lady! I send all my brides that I cannot meet their needs or if I am booked to this lady. Her work is amazing and her warm smile is inviting. Love this company

Cindy's Cakery, LLC Cindy's Cakery, LLC Wedding Cakes

The floral designs from The Flower Cupboard are always spectacular! Kathy and her team are a joy to work with and always very professional. Contact them soon to book your event!

Ryland James Photography Ryland James Photography Wedding Photographers

Beautiful flower arrangements with artistry and style

207 Bypass Road Williamsburg, VA, 23185
7572200057
Location of (The Flower Cupboard)

Other vendors in Hampton Roads for your wedding