Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Cindy's Cakery, LLC

Custom Wedding Cakes

Whether you desire a simple and classic, decadent and elaborate, or a fun and whimsical cake, it will be custom made especially and uniquely to your tastes, literally! The only limit is your imagination. I will work with you closely to bring your sugar dreams to life.

I strongly believe wedding cakes must taste as good or better than they look, which is best achieved by using only the freshest and most delicious ingredients. I will strive to meet and hopefully exceed your sweet expectations, helping to make your wedding truly memorable.

Please feel free to browse my galleries here and at www.cindyscakery.com  for examples of my work.  Email or call (757.377.0997) today for your personal bridal tasting consultation. I look forward to hearing from you soon!

Categories: Wedding Cake

Cupcakes (2)
Fresh Fruit (2)
Groom's Cake (1)
Gluten Free (1)

Cindy is so lovely. Not only is she a kind soul but she is incredibly good at what she does. I really could not imagine what it would have been like if we chose anyone else to make our wedding cakes. The cakes were so gorgeous--adding beauty to our venue. The cakes also tasted amazing. We chose two flavors for our brunch wedding--pink champagne with a raspberry filling and cinnamon roll. Yum! Cindy truly went above and beyond. If you want someone who is professional yet kind and warm, choose Cindy. If you want someone who makes beautiful cakes that taste good, choose Cindy. I cannot wait to reach out to her next September for our complimentary anniversary cake! My mouth is already watering!!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 4/28/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Amazing work by Cindy! Everything I wanted and more! I am so glad we decided to go with her! She’s very professional and was so nice to us! The cake was delicious and I am so glad there is some left over!!!

Profile Picture Kayla, 12/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Cindy was so amazing and she was so responsive and helpful with any ideas or questions I had. The icing on the cake, literally, is how delicious her cake and cupcakes were!

Profile Picture Mary, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Cindy's Cakery, LLC Pricing

Wedding Cakes Pricing
Buttercream Frosting (Per Slice, Without Tax)
Starting from $5.50
Fondant Starting Price (Per Slice, Without Tax)
Starting from $6.00
Cake Prices Include:
Anniversary Cake
Cake Stands
Top Tier of the Cake
Cupcakes (Each, Without Tax)
Starting from $3.50

1 VIDEO

Wedding Cakes
1:02 minutes

11 ENDORSEMENTS
Cindy is not only an incredibly talented artist and baker, but a kind and wonderful individual. I cannot recommend her highly enough! We worked together on Kaitlyn's wedding (see Kaitlyn's review) and it was a true joy! The cake she created was gorgeous, delicious and a true focal point of the reception. She is now on my list of recommended vendors because of her thoughtfulness, professionalism and talent.

Cindy's cakes are awesome! Not only do they look good, they taste amazing! She is so professional and you will love working with her!

Beautiful work and delicious cake!

Cindy is such a great person! She is very personable, friendly and would be a great cake baker for your event. I personally use her for all my events small and large and everyone that bites into these yummy cakes she makes, I hear "mmmmmm" from every guests! She is always my top recommendation for cakes.

We had the pleasure of working with Cindy for a December 2014 Bride. The bride had given her a very specific inspiration photo. Cindy's interpretation of the cake was beautiful and the guests all raved about the varieties of flavors. We found Cindy to be very organized and easy to communicate with. Style Events recommends Cindy's Cakery.

Events