Cakes by Liza, LLC

Virginia Beach, VA View map

Cakes by Liza is a licensed and insured home-based cake business located in the heart of Virginia Beach, Virginia. We create custom cake designs for that special occasion in your life and your loved ones - from your wedding to your children's baptisms and birthdays, graduations, anniversaries and retirements. Our cakes are given the utmost attention and care from creation to delivery.

Don't just make your wedding amazing ... make it unforgettable!

Email us at cakedesigner@cakesbyliza.com or visit my website www.cakesbyliza.com and schedule for your cake consultation and tasting!

• Asian-owned
  • Woman-owned

$6

What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)?

$6.50

Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake?

Top Tier of the Cake

What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)?

$4.50

What services do your prices include?

Consultation
Custom Cake Design
Delivery
Set Up
Tastings - Private

What types of desserts do you provide?

Cake Pops
Cakes
Cupcakes
Groom's Cake

What services do you provide?

Consultations
Custom Design
Delivery
Setup
Tastings - Private

What cake items do you provide?

Cake Stands

What special ingredients do you use?

Fresh Fruit
Local

Are you licensed by the state health department?

Shelby K. Married on 05/22/2021

Fantastic Service and Product

I was put in charge of three items for the wedding: the DJ, the officiant, and the cake. With the exclusion of food, probably the three most important things to have on the big day. I found Liza by searching for people in the area, and I am so glad I did. First, her response was prompt which gave me confidence that when it came down to the wire I wouldn't need to worry about getting in touch with her. Next, when trying samples (because you should always try a sample before you commit), she did a wonderful job presenting her work, making some samples, and letting us try different flavor combinations. My wife was against almond cake based on prior experiences, but Liza did such a terrific job it is ultimately the flavor we went with.

She was flexible to work with (we were unsure about the final number until about a month before), she checked in before making the final cake to make sure we were on the same page, and she delivered it on time and in beautiful condition. I really can't say enough about how beautiful it was. We received so many compliments (even though we didn't do anything), I can't recommend her enough!

Cakes by Liza, LLC's reply:

Thank you for giving me the opportunity to be part of your wedding. It was such a pleasure working with you and your husband. May you be blessed with a wonderful life together. Congratulations!
  • Micah
    Micah K. Married on 05/09/2021

Delicious and Beautiful Cake!

We chose two flavors: her almond cake with chocolate ganache filling and red velvet cake with cream cheese filling. Both were moist and delicious, and the cake overall turned out beautifully. Cakes by Liza creates with excellent craftsmanship, excellent service, and always serves with love. The process couldn't have been smoother. Thank you again!

Cakes by Liza, LLC's reply:

Thank you Micah and Bryan! It was such a pleasure working with you both. Congratulations and make a beautiful life together!
    Carrie (. Married on 06/01/2019

Fantastic experience and beautiful cake!

Our wedding cake was gorgeous, and was delicious as well! I showed Liza some sample photos and described what we wanted, and she brought our vision to life. The cake received so many compliments; we were overjoyed with the results! Very satisfied customers here!

Cakes by Liza, LLC's reply:

Thank you Carrie! It was my pleasure working with you. Bless you both and wishing you love and happiness!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

Best Occasions Favors Best Occasions Favors Wedding Favors

I was recently on a wedding were the cake was made by Liza and it look and taste great!

Event Consulting Group Event Consulting Group Wedding Planners

I love, Love, love your cakes

1657 Wynd Crest Virginia Beach, VA, 23456

By Appointment Only
Location of (Cakes by Liza, LLC)

Other vendors in Hampton Roads for your wedding