1016, Chesapeake, VA 23435 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Sweet Gypsy Dessert Design

Sweet Gypsy Dessert Design is a licensed home based bakery in Hampton Roads Virginia. Inda Blackwell has the ability to individually design and create high quality cakes, desserts, and dessert installations that are suitable for everyone to enjoy at a very affordable price point. She strives to lavish each bride throughout the creative process from beginning to very end. Her distinct and unique style truly makes each dessert one of a kind.

Follow Sweet Gypsy Dessert Design on

Sweet Gypsy Dessert Design 2
Sweet Gypsy Dessert Design 3

Renee Harbin · Married on 05/18/2019

Mother of the bride

I through a bridal shower for my daughter and was was really hoping to get a cake that went well with our theme. I contacted Sweet Gypsy Sweets and provided the owner with a picture of a cake I liked and she assured me that she would provide us with something very similar. The cake she provided was absolutely spectacular... it definitely exceeded my expectations and the whole bridal party was in awe of its beauty. I would highly recommend Inda Blackwell for any of your bakery needs!

Sent on 05/19/2019
    Sweet Gypsy Dessert Design 4

Ashley · Married on 06/23/2018

Absolutely amazing to work with. Highly recommend you definitely will not be disappointed

Sent on 07/16/2018

Sweet Gypsy Dessert Design's reply:

Thank you for the sweet review, Ashley! I absolutely loved designing your beach themed dessert installation.

Megan Lozada · Married on 05/12/2018

Amazing!!!

Was referred to Sweet Gypsy and I know why! I’m a little late on my review but she did such an amazing job on the cake for my daughter’s 2nd birthday! I gave her the theme ( TWO legit 2 Quit) and what I was looking for and she ran with it and ended up with such a beautiful design! Will def recommend to others and will use her again for other events!

Sent on 10/17/2018
    Sweet Gypsy Dessert Design 5
    Sweet Gypsy Dessert Design 6

Sweet Gypsy Dessert Design's reply:

Megan, thank you for taking the time to leave such a sweet review. I was so excited when I heard your theme! I'm so happy you liked the cake!

Award

Sweet Gypsy Dessert Design FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding cakes with buttercream frosting (per slice, without tax)? $ 5.00
  • What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)? $ 6.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake? Anniversary Cake
  • What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)? $ 3.00
  • What services do your prices include? Consultation, Custom Cake Design, Set Up, Tastings - Private
  • What types of desserts do you provide? Cake Pops, Cakes, Cookies, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Groom's Cake
  • What services do you provide? Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Tastings - Open House, Tastings - Private
  • What cake items do you provide? Cake Cutters, Cake Stands