Sweet Gypsy Dessert Design Reviews

8 Reviews for Sweet Gypsy Dessert Design

Sweet Gypsy Dessert Design 1
Sweet Gypsy Dessert Design 2

Ashley · Married on 06/23/2018

Absolutely amazing to work with. Highly recommend you definitely will not be disappointed

Sent on 10/17/2018

Sweet Gypsy Dessert Design's reply:

Thank you for the sweet review, Ashley! I absolutely loved designing your beach themed dessert installation.

Megan Lozada · Married on 05/12/2018

Amazing!!!

Was referred to Sweet Gypsy and I know why! I’m a little late on my review but she did such an amazing job on the cake for my daughter’s 2nd birthday! I gave her the theme ( TWO legit 2 Quit) and what I was looking for and she ran with it and ended up with such a beautiful design! Will def recommend to others and will use her again for other events!

Sent on 10/17/2018
    Sweet Gypsy Dessert Design 3
    Sweet Gypsy Dessert Design 4

Sweet Gypsy Dessert Design's reply:

Megan, thank you for taking the time to leave such a sweet review. I was so excited when I heard your theme! I'm so happy you liked the cake!

Starley · Married on 04/20/2018

I am so glad I found sweet gypsy dessert! She truly outdid herself for my daughters birthday party! I definitely will be ordering from her for all my events!

Sent on 05/06/2018

Sweet Gypsy Dessert Design's reply:

Thank you for the kind review, Starley! I am so happy you enjoyed the cake! I loved your theme, so fun!

Tamara · Married on 03/31/2018

I absolutely love Inda. She made my day so special! Her customer service is amazing. She was consistent in making sure she met my expectations and my vision for my wedding day. All my guest raves about the shooters (banana pudding, Nutella, and Oreo) and cake pops. I have always used Inda because she has an eye for attention to detail and her desserts taste amazing! Thank you Inda for another great event!

Sent on 04/07/2018

Sweet Gypsy Dessert Design's reply:

Thank you for the sweet words Tammy! I am so happy I could play a part in your special day!

Raiena · Married on 12/10/2017

You will not be disappointed! I currently live in New Jersey and Sweet Gypsy Dessert Design was my vendor for my vow renewal with 130 guests for our cake, cupcakes, and cookie favors! Inda totally got the vision of the boho winter rustic theme! So modern, amazing attention to detail, and absolutely delicious! You can tell love is behind her work. The cake flavors and icing are sooo AMAZING!!!! I will definitely use again! They also sell on Etsy cupcake toppers and that's a plus for me as I am not a baker at all!!!!

Sent on 02/20/2018

Sweet Gypsy Dessert Design's reply:

Thank you so much for the review! It was a joy serving you and your family on such a special day. Thanks for trusting me to bring your vision to life for your dessert table and wedding cake!

April · Married on 04/22/2017

My wedding cake was AMAZING!!! I was very pleased with the presentation, quality & taste of my wedding cake. The owner was very professional & made my wedding cake exactly how I envisioned it. I will definitely use sweet gypsy desserts again.

Kasey · Married on 04/08/2017

Inda was beyond amazing to work with. She is extremely creative and professional. Inda created both our wedding cake and our cupcakes for our reception that was held at a later date, and the quality and appearance of the cupcakes exceeded my wildest expectations. I would definitely recommend working with her!

Sent on 11/30/2016

Sweet Gypsy Dessert Design's reply:

Thanks so much Kasey!! You're awesome!! I really appreciate it.

KIARA · Married on 08/05/2017

She was awesome and the sample box was DELICIOUSLY AMAZING. She is very nice and great with communication. She is honest, and i cant wait til she makes my order as part of the gifts for the wedding party

Sent on 03/11/2017

Sweet Gypsy Dessert Design's reply:

Kiara, Thanks for the kind words! I am so happy you enjoyed the tasting box and I look forward to creating something Wonderful for your rehearsal dinner!!