Cindy's Cakery, LLC Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

Rebecca R. Married on 06/11/2022

Beautiful and delicious

Cindy is the greatest! She made choosing a cake design effortless. She has a great selection of flavors and her icing is the best; light and not too sweet. The cake was beautiful and tasted great. People were asking for second slices they liked it so much.

Cindy's Cakery, LLC's reply:

Thank you Rebecca for your sweet review! I loved working with you and creating your wedding cake. It's wonderful to hear you and your guests enjoyed the cake! Wishing you and Robert a lifetime of happiness together!
    Danielle B. Married on 06/03/2022

amazing service and cake!

run do not walk to cindys cakery! when we started emailing cindy she was very responsive from the very beginning. she was sweet, kind and very attentive to my husband and I when we met her to discuss what we wanted from our wedding cake and the tasting was amazing too! she was early on the day of our wedding to put our cake together and it was as delicious if not more delicious than the first tasting! I would highly recommend that anyone use Cindy for all their cake needs, we will definitely be back!

Cindy's Cakery, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much Danielle for your kind and heartfelt review! I loved working with you and making your dream cake and look forward to baking for you in the future. Wishing you and Chris a lifetime of love and happiness together!
    Abby S. Married on 05/14/2022

Beautiful and Tasty

We hired Cindy’s Cakery to make our wedding cake. We had a three layer cake with three separate flavors and it was delicious. We are so happy with the look and taste of the cake, as well as the affordability!

Cindy's Cakery, LLC's reply:

Thank you Abby so much for your lovely words! It was wonderful to work with you and I'm so happy to hear you and your guests enjoyed your cake. Sending you and Cole wishes for a lifetime of happiness together!
  • Elise
    Elise C. Married on 05/14/2022

Cindy’s Cakery

Cindy makes the best wedding cakes in the Hampton Roads area!! We wanted a very particular wedding cake design and Cindy brought our vision to life. Our wedding cake was absolutely gorgeous!! It is important to also mention that her cakes taste equally as good as they look. She had us come to her home for a cake testing to make sure we chose the flavor combinations we liked…again, look no further! I can not thank Cindy enough for all her help and am thankful she helped us with our wedding 💗

Cindy's Cakery, LLC's reply:

Thank you Elise with all my heart for your sweet review and referral! It was an amazing experience to work with you and to make your beautiful wedding cake. I am so happy to hear you and your guests enjoyed the cake. Sending you and David best wishes for a lifetime of love and happiness together!
  • Jacqueline
    Jacqueline G. Married on 04/30/2022

Highly recommend Cindy’s Cakery

Cindy was very accommodating every step of the way. I highly recommend working with her for your wedding cake or special event cake. We ended up choosing strawberries and cream with vanilla cake for our wedding cake and it was delicious! All of our wedding cake got eaten if that is any indication to how good it was. Cindy was great to work with and makes it so easy. Thanks Cindy!

Cindy's Cakery, LLC's reply:

Thank you Jacqueline for your sweet words! I loved working with you and am so happy to hear you and your guests enjoyed the cake. Wishing you and Michael a lifetime of happiness together!
    Mariana T. Married on 04/09/2022

Friendly and easy to work with

Cindy was great to work with and made it so easy to coordinate the entire cake creation and delivery process to the venue. Living almost 4 hours away, this was super helpful when planning a destination wedding and coordinating back and forth. She's very response through email and text and her cake was delicious!

Cindy's Cakery, LLC's reply:

Thank you Mariana for your great review! It was lovely working with you and I'm so happy to hear you and your guests enjoyed the cake. Wishing you both a lifetime of health and happiness together!
    Norma M. Married on 04/09/2022

Truly amazing costumer service!! My cake was absolutely gorgeous and delicious! 3 tier cake and only a few pieces were left!

Had such an amazing experience from our first email, to each question I had until the day of our wedding and we seen the amazing work she had done!

Cindy's Cakery, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much Norma for your sweet words! It was wonderful working with you and I'm thrilled you and your guests were happy with the cake! I loved being a part of your family's beautiful day and I wish you all the best!
    Lisa D. Married on 04/06/2022

Cake Tasted Great

I would definitely recommend Cindy's Cakery. Our florist forgot to leave flowers for Cindy to add the final decorative touch to our wedding cake. Cindy managed to make our cake beautiful in a pinch...plus the cake tasted wonderful!!

Cindy's Cakery, LLC's reply:

Thank you Lisa for your lovely words! It was a pleasure to make your wedding cake and I'm so happy to hear you and your guests enjoyed it. I was also very happy to dash out to get the flowers. Things sometimes unavoidably come up and I am fully committed to making my couples' day the very best! Wishing you and Darrin every happiness together!
    Anastasia G. Married on 04/02/2022

Just Amazing!

Cindy was great to work with! And our cake was absolutely perfect! Can’t wait to have our one year anniversary cake!

Cindy's Cakery, LLC's reply:

Thank you Ana for your sweet review! It was absolutely a joy and an honor to make your wedding cake. I wish you and Matthew a lifetime of happiness together!
    Carolyn S. Married on 04/02/2022

Daughter’s Wedding

All the guests were raving about the cake at the wedding reception. The icing wasn’t too sweet, like most cakes.

Cindy's Cakery, LLC's reply:

Thank you Carolyn! I'm so happy to hear everyone enjoyed the cake. Wishing the happy newlyweds a lifetime of health and happiness together!
    Sarah L. Married on 01/17/2022

Amazing service and delicious cake

Cindy is absolutely amazing to work with! She captured exactly what I wanted for my wedding cake! Through all the chaos ( change of venue, snow, ice etc) she was right there! I highly recommend her for any bakery needs’

Cindy's Cakery, LLC's reply:

Thank you Sarah for your kind and sweet review of me! I'm so pleased you and your guests were happy with the cakes! Best wishes to you and Jonathan!
    Jordan E. Married on 11/20/2021

Perfect Wedding Cake!

Cindy made my wedding cake (and both of my sister's cakes) and it was absolutely delicious! The tasting process went smoothly and Cindy made sure to answer all of our questions about flavors and designs. We had silk flowers for decorations and she went above and beyond what we imagined for our cake. Everyone at the wedding raved about the cake and we're already looking forward to our anniversary topper!

Cindy's Cakery, LLC's reply:

Thank you Jordan for your kind and lovely review of me and for the lovely photos! It has been such a joy to make wedding cakes for you and your sisters over the years. I appreciate and feel honored to be trusted in having a small part of your once in a lifetime family event. Wishing you and Christopher all the best!
  • Ramsay
    Ramsay T. Married on 10/30/2021

Perfect Cake!

Cindy was wonderful to work with! Our cake was BEAUTIFUL and equally as delicious. Would absolutely recommend Cindy!

Cindy's Cakery, LLC's reply:

Thank you Ramsay for your sweet review! It was absolutely my pleasure and an honor to be a part of your wedding day. Wishing you and William a lifetime of happiness together!
    Amanda G. Married on 09/04/2021

Awesome Cake!!

Cindy did an awesome job on our wedding cake and I definitely recommend her to anyone. It turned out beautiful and it tasted great and we received many compliments on it. I couldn’t have been more pleased with it and she nailed the look I was going for. The cake was least stressful part of the entire day. Thank you Cindy!!

Cindy's Cakery, LLC's reply:

Thank you Amanda, it was absolutely a pleasure working with you and I'm so happy to hear you and your guests enjoyed the cake! Wishing you both all the best!
  • O
    Olivia C. Married on 08/07/2021

Absolutely amazing

I highly recommend Cindy to anyone getting married! Or honestly any event! She was so timely, professional, and kind. She was patient with me and made my vision come true, not to mention even months after our wedding we have had guests tell us how delicious the cake and cupcakes were. A wedding cake is part of a little girls vision on her day, and Cindy made all my visions come true!

Cindy's Cakery, LLC's reply:

Thank you Olivia for your fantastic review of me! It was a joy and an honor to work with you and I'm delighted to hear you and your guests enjoyed the cake! Wishing you both every happiness in your new life together!
  • Addie
    Addie Married on 07/24/2021

Amazing Cake Vendor!

Cindy was amazing! She was so easy to work with and was always super responsive. We needed a Gluten Free cake and she gladly made one for us that was very tasty. If you are looking for a cake for your wedding I highly recommend Cindy's Cakery! You won't be disappointed.

Cindy's Cakery, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much Addie for your sweet review! It was a pleasure to work with you and be a part of your wedding day. Wishing you health and a lifetime of happiness!
  • Ally
    Ally M. Married on 06/26/2021

AMAZING Gluten Free Wedding Cake!!

Cindy was professional and very easy to work with. Her cakes are amazing! We did a tasting and had a very hard time choosing because they were all fantastic. Gluten free wedding cakes that are tasty and affordable are hard to find, but Cindy did it. We have many individuals with Celiac Disease in our families but even our guests with normal diets were astounded at how good the cake tasted. They were even more surprised when they found out it was gluten free! I highly recommend Cindy!

Cindy's Cakery, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much Ally for your sweet words! I'm so glad to hear you and your guests loved the cake! You were a joy to work with and I wish you and Daniel every happiness!
  • Isabel
    Isabel H. Married on 06/05/2021

Loved our cake!

Cindy was easy to work with. She made us a custom flavor, gave us excellent suggestions, and was very professional. The cake looked and tasted great, our guests loved it!

Cindy's Cakery, LLC's reply:

Thank you Isabel for your lovely words! It was wonderful to be a small part of your wedding day and I'm so happy to hear you and your guests enjoyed the cake. I wish you every happiness in your new life together!
  • Kimberly
    Kimberly Married on 06/05/2021

Highly Recommend

Cindy was so wonderful to work with. She was always quick to respond and able to bring my wedding cake ideas to life. I couldn't wait to have the cake on our special day. It was sooo delicious, and everyone in attendance loved it too!

Cindy's Cakery, LLC's reply:

Thank you Kim for your sweet review and I love hearing you and your guests enjoyed the cake. It was such an honor and joy to work with you. I wish you and Scott a lifetime of health and happiness together!
    Beth G. Married on 05/22/2021

Amazing Wedding Cake

Cindy’s Cakery, LLc did an amazing job on our wedding cake and cupcakes. Cindy brought our vision to life for our wedding cake. The Cake was not only beautiful but the taste was incredible. I would definitely recommend and will order more cakes in the future. We were shocked how affordable our Wedding cake and cupcakes were. Plus Cindy went out of her was to deliver the cake and cupcakes plus a cupcake stand. She even put the cupcakes in our cupcake boxes for people to take home.

Cindy's Cakery, LLC's reply:

Thank you Beth for your sweet review of me! I loved working with you and I'm so glad to hear you loved your cakes! Wishing you both a lifetime of happiness!
  • Bri
    Bri M. Married on 05/10/2021

Mclellan Wedding Cake Review 2020

Cindy was an absolute delight to work with. Our wedding was during the time of Covid so adjustment had to be made regarding the sizing and she just exceeded our expectation, our cake was beautiful and delicious. She was super helpful in my search for cake flowers and her level of professionalism was extremely helpful in our process, and she's so sweet. Thank you so much Cindy. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

Cindy's Cakery, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much for your sweet words! It was wonderful working with you and an honor to be a part of your wedding day. I'm so happy you loved your cake. Congratulations and I wish you and Dominique a lifetime of happiness together!
  • Julie
    Julie D. Married on 04/09/2021

Excellent service

Cindy's Cakery made a wedding cake for us that was exactly what our daughter wanted. The cake was beautiful and delicious! Everyone at the reception commented how good it was and several asked who had done it. Cindy proved her professionalism by being on time and setting up the cake and decorating it with florist provided flowers. She was lovely to work with, did everything she could to meet our requests, and her price was less than expected. I highly recommend Cindy's Cakery and should I ever need another cake, I will call on her first.

Cindy's Cakery, LLC's reply:

Thank you Julie for your sweet words! It was an honor and joy to work with Sydney & TJ and I'm so glad to hear everyone enjoyed the cake! I look forward to baking for you again and I wish the happy newlyweds a lifetime of happiness together!
  • Kristina
    Kristina R. Married on 11/28/2020

Absolutely Amazing!

We had to postpone our reception due to COVID and Cindy was amazing not only did she allow us to move our dates to next year with no hassle but she also made us a smaller cake for the small reception we had after our ceremony. It was both gorgeous and delicious. We couldn’t be happier!

Cindy's Cakery, LLC's reply:

Thank you Kristina for your sweet words! It was lovely working with you and I'm so very happy you and your guests enjoyed the cake. Looking forward to next year! Wishing you both all the best!
  • Ashley
    Ashley Married on 11/28/2020

Perfect in every Way

Anthony and I can’t thank Cindy for working with us with having to move our date around! She had been so wonderful to work with and made sure to have our vision of what we wanted our cake to look like come to life and boy was it delicious!! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!

Thank you!
    Ashley and Anthony Wood

Cindy's Cakery, LLC's reply:

Thank you Ashley for your sweet review! It has been a crazy year but it was truly a joy to work with you and bring your vision to life. I'm so happy to hear you and your guests enjoyed the cake! Wishing you and Anthony every happiness!
  • Mindy
    Mindy B. Married on 11/21/2020

We loved cindy

Cindy was fantastic. Her communication from the beginning was spot on. Our tasting in her home was wonderful. My husband, who isn’t a dessert person, couldn’t stop talking about how delicious the cake was.
    When I saw our cake the day of, it was exactly what we had talked about with Cindy. My husband keeps saying how he wished we could have eaten more of the cake.
    We can’t wait to order our anniversary cake!

Cindy's Cakery, LLC's reply:

Oh my goodness Mindy thank you for your sweet review! I loved working with you and Bobby creating your cake. I'm thrilled to hear how much you loved and enjoyed it along with your family and friends. I look forward to baking for you again. Wishing you both every happiness together!