187 Reviews for Cindy's Cakery, LLC

Groom's Cake (1)
Cake Stands (1)
Gluten Free (1)
187 Cindy's Cakery, LLC Reviews

Cindy was wonderful to work with! Our wedding date was bumped up 4 months and she still made it work for us so easily and professionally. Her cakes were delicious and we remembered how much we loved them from th tasting the same day as our wedding. Our guest raves about the flavors, especially the cinnamon roll cupcakes! I would highly recommend Cindy for any of your cake needs!!

Profile Picture Kendall, 10/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Cindy did an amazing job with our wedding cakes! We had a smaller cutting cake since I have a dairy allergy. The dairy free cake was delicious! Our guests loved the three different flavors we chose and even had an extra tier to take home after the wedding, which was eaten the next day at a post wedding family get together. I would recommend her to everyone!

Profile Picture Katie, 9/15/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Cindy and her cakes were absolutely AMAZING! From the very first contact, I knew that I would love working with her. We did our tasting and it was so hard to chose between the different flavors she offers-they all tasted wonderful. I showed her pictures of what we wanted and she made it come to life with a personal and special touch. I also asked her to make a surprise grooms cake and that was also fabulous & just what I wanted. Her cake was not only beautiful but delicious as well. Cindy was so kind and very nice to work with and I highly recommend her-you will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Chandler, 9/8/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We are so glad we chose Cindy to create our wedding cake. It was everything I imagined! Our guests raved about the different flavors they ate. We saved the top tier, which is in our freezer and I keep steeling petals from the sugar flowers.... I don't know if I'll be able to wait a year to eat that top tier!

Profile Picture Sarah-Daye, 9/1/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Cindy was very professional. She communicated seamlessly. Her cake and cupcakes were very tasty.

Profile Picture Jenna, 8/25/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Cindy was amazing and the cake was not only gorgeous but scrumptious. She worked with us to get the perfect flavor combinations - lemon cake, blueberry cream filling and a white buttercream frosting.

Profile Picture Carrie, 8/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Our cake was so gorgeous and delicious! Cindy was so easy to communicate with and allowed me to change my several times with what I wanted. Our cake was a piece of art. Cindy delivered the cake to our venue and was timely. She placed out cake topper and flowers on the cake for us perfectly. With all the little things that did not go exactly right on our wedding day, our cake was exactly what I pictured and wanted. If you are thinking about using Cindy as your cake baker, I recommend that you stop thinking about it and just do it! Thank you again Cindy.

Profile Picture Valarie, 8/18/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cakes

My husband and I were very happy with choosing Cindy's Cakery to bake our wedding cake. We loved that there are tons of cake flavor and filling options to select from. We had each tier of our cake be a different flavor/filling, which was fun and allowed guests to pick a flavor (or 3!) to eat. We tasted different cake/filling combinations and thought they were all amazing! She was also very helpful in giving ideas on how I could style my cake (flowers, pearls, etc) and with answering all of my questions!

Profile Picture Katelyn, 8/4/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

If you’re looking for a beautiful and delicious cake/cupcakes, Cindy is the way to go! For us, the cake is one of the best parts of a wedding, and she did nothing short of a perfect job. I’ve had so many people since the wedding ask me where we got our cupcakes from. She was wonderful to work with and so personable. We’re already counting down to our anniversary cake!

Profile Picture theresa, 7/28/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Cake Stands

Cindy's Cakery was fantastic! Absolutely delicious (we chose lemon+raspberry and vanilla+cherry), and the cake looked absolutely stunning (we went with the partially frosted design decorated with fresh fruit). Cindy was very accommodating and patient, which was greatly appreciated since I was arranging things from another country. I cannot recommend her highly enough. She really helped to make my wedding a wonderful event.

Looking forward to the 1st anniversary cake, too!

Profile Picture Zenia, 7/28/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Cindy was wonderful and her cake was amazing. The cake was delicious and beautiful. She definitely made my wedding day a happy one and my guests kept telling me how delicious the cake was, especially the orange dreamsicle cake.

Profile Picture Jamie, 7/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Cindy made our cake for our wedding at Ford's Colony this past August. She made the entire process enjoyable and delicious! Cindy took the time to listen to our desires and made a beautiful wedding cake that all of our guests raved about. Thank you, Cindy for making our day so special.

Profile Picture Bethany, 7/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Cindy was great to work with! The cake was amazing and got many compliments. You do your tasting, choose exactly what you want (that’s the hard part, so many delicious choices) tell her where and when, and everything is taken care of from there. She even makes a complimentary anniversary cake for you so you don’t have to save frozen cake for a year!

Photo for Cindy's Cakery, LLC Review - The chocolate covered strawberries went quick!
Profile Picture Richard, 6/30/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Cindy's cake was beautiful, made exactly as we discussed, and was so delicious! My Groom, who says he doesn't like cake (or most other desserts), scarfed down 3 extra bites before we walked away from the cake cutting table, ate his entire slice served to us at our table, and then ate a piece of some of our family's slices at their tables haha. Even at our cake-tasting, he was eating and enjoying cake flavors and fillings that surprised me. We received multiple compliments from our guests as well (on both the look and taste). I couldn't have been more pleased with Cindy's Cakery and Cindy was both highly accommodating and a pleasure to work with. We're already looking forward to enjoying some more of Cindy's cake for our 1st anniversary.

Profile Picture Kristy, 5/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Cindy was fantastic to work with! Our wedding cake was beautiful and delicious with so many different flavor options! I would definitely recommend Cindy's Cakery, LLC for all of your cake needs!

Profile Picture Taryn, 5/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Cindy you are the best. The cake was absolutely beautiful and delicious!
Everyone wanted to take pictures with the cake table. You went beyond my expectations!

Profile Picture Shima, 5/19/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Cindy was so wonderful and easy to work with. My fiancé and I were planning the wedding from out of state due to the military, and I was nervous to be unable to meet my vendors before the big day, but Cindy's cake exceeded my expectations and was not just beautiful but also delicious! She replied quickly to all emails and was very professional and sweet. I would definitely recommend her to anyone planning their wedding!

Profile Picture Meghan, 5/11/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Our cake was the most beautiful cake I have ever seen and it was just as delicious as it was beautiful. The sugar magnolias made by Cindy for our cake were so realistic I couldn’t believe it. We are so grateful to have had Cindy as a part of our big day.

Profile Picture Ashley, 5/11/18, 9 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other), Wedding Cake

Cindy was so helpful through the entire process of creating our wedding cake! She was patient when I didn’t know what I wanted and she worked with me when I completely changed my mind on the design of the cake. As far as the cake goes, it was beautiful and so delicious. Our guests kept raving to us on how awesome the cake was. Thank you Cindy for making our special day so “sweet!”

Profile Picture Laura, 5/5/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Cindy is so lovely. Not only is she a kind soul but she is incredibly good at what she does. I really could not imagine what it would have been like if we chose anyone else to make our wedding cakes. The cakes were so gorgeous--adding beauty to our venue. The cakes also tasted amazing. We chose two flavors for our brunch wedding--pink champagne with a raspberry filling and cinnamon roll. Yum! Cindy truly went above and beyond. If you want someone who is professional yet kind and warm, choose Cindy. If you want someone who makes beautiful cakes that taste good, choose Cindy. I cannot wait to reach out to her next September for our complimentary anniversary cake! My mouth is already watering!!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 4/28/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Thank you so much. My cake was beautiful!

Profile Picture Crystal, 4/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Cindy was an absolute pleasure to work with! My husband and I had tried other cakes before meeting Cindy and testing her cakes. As soon as we tried one piece of cake, we knew we had found our girl! Cindy is so very talented and makes your dream cake become a reality. We loved our wedding cake and got many compliments about the design and taste. We look forward to working with Cindy in the very near future! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

Profile Picture Brettany, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Cindy truly takes pride in what she does and it shows ! From the moment we started working together, I knew she was going to be a great fit. The cake was absolutely amazing and just what I had envisioned. She was also incredibly responsive for any questions or changes we needed. I would highly recommend Cindy’s Cakery for your next event ! Thanks so much Cindy !

Profile Picture Dominique, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Cindy did an amazing job with our wonderful cake! Cindy was able to take our unique theme (super heroes) and our special cake toppers and create something truly awesome and tasty! Cindy was a joy to work with and I have already recommended her to several friends! Thank you so much Cindy! Charlotte and Dave

Profile Picture charlotte , 4/11/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Cindy was fabulous! She provided a two-tier cake and an assortment of cupcakes. Everything was delicious, moist, and beautiful. Cindy responded to my texts, calls, and emails right away. She gave me all the time it needed to understand what she has to offer, and her finished product was absolutely stunning! I'll post photos when I get them. :)

Profile Picture Pamela, 3/17/18, 1 Review