Cindy's Cakery, LLC Reviews

Cindy's Cakery, LLC 6
Cindy's Cakery, LLC 7

Tes · Married on 06/15/2019

Easy, delicious, beautiful

Cindy’s cake was tasty and gorgeous. She gave us exactly what we envisioned, and we never had to worry about a single thing from start to finish. We went with a larger cake for our guest count, but we wanted there to be more than enough for people to have multiple servings and it was well worth the money spent.

Sent on 06/17/2019
    Cindy's Cakery, LLC 8

Cindy's Cakery, LLC's reply:

Thank you Tes for your sweet words! It was a joy and an honor to work with you and be a part of your wedding day. I'm so thrilled to hear you and your guests enjoyed the cake! I wish you and Brandon every happiness together!

Savannah Haugdahl · Married on 06/08/2019

Best cake I’ve ever eaten, GF or otherwise

Cindy managed the impossible - a beautiful, delicious, reasonably-priced (gluten-free!) wedding cake. It was a wonderful part of our wedding and we both agree, if we did it all over again, we’d go straight back to Cindy!

Sent on 06/26/2019
    Cindy's Cakery, LLC 9

Cindy's Cakery, LLC's reply:

Thank you Savannah for your sweet words! I'm so happy to hear you and your guests loved the cake and thank you for the beautiful photo!! I wish you and Jacob all the happiness in your new life together!
  • Mark

Mark Dandridge · Married on 06/08/2019

Cindy's Cakery for Wedding

We used Cindy's cakery for our wedding day. About four months before our wedding, we had a major change in location and decided to change a few things with our cake because of it. Cindy did a wonderful job and had no issue with changing location. She also made the changes we wanted as needed with no extra cost. Cindy did an amazing job with our cake & it was amazing to eat! Thanks so much Cindy!

Sent on 06/29/2019
    Cindy's Cakery, LLC 10

Cindy's Cakery, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much Mark & Leigh for your sweet review! I'm so happy to hear you and your guests enjoyed the cake. It was wonderful working with you and bringing your ideas to life on your cake to make it extra meaningful. Wishing you both every happiness!!

Breeanna Fournier · Married on 06/01/2019

Cindy’s Cakes

Our experience with Cindy was so amazing, she is professional and so passionate about what she does. The cake was beyond our expectations, it tasted great, and we are still getting compliments on how beautiful it was.

Sent on 06/03/2019

Cindy's Cakery, LLC's reply:

Thank you Bree for your sweet review and compliment! It was absolutely a joy and an honor working with you and I'm thrilled to hear you and your guests enjoyed the cake. Wishing you and Zach every happiness together!

Kathryn · Married on 05/24/2019

Great service and beautiful cake!

Working with Cindy was a great experience. The cake was exactly what I wanted and Cindy was very accommodating to my last minute changes and also very responsive.

Sent on 05/31/2019

Cindy's Cakery, LLC's reply:

Thank you Kathryn for your sweet review! It was wonderful working with you and I'm so glad you were pleased with your cake. I wish you and Robert all the best and a lifetime of happiness together!!

Lisa Retan · Married on 04/27/2019

Delicious cake

Our cake was more than we could ask for. It was fresh and delicious. Delivered as promised.

Sent on 05/04/2019

Cindy's Cakery, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much Lisa for your sweet words! It was wonderful working with you and I'm so happy to hear you and your guests enjoyed the cake. Wishing you and Derek a lifetime of happiness together!
  • Ellen

Ellen Wilson · Married on 02/15/2019

Wedding of the Decade

I contacted Cindy early in my wedding planning process to discuss cake types and design. I then took my time shopping around to make sure that this was the baker for me. I felt Cindy was knowledgeable about wedding cakes and had a many unique suggestions. The tasting went off perfectly and I decided this was the baker for our long awaited wedding. I am now seven weeks post wedding and the cake compliments keep pouring in. The cake was so moist and fresh. The sugar flowers were beautiful and the cake setup perfect. I really like to shop local and the fact that Cindy lives in my county was an added bonus. I highly recommend working with her on any event you may have.

Sent on 04/08/2019
    Cindy's Cakery, LLC 11

Cindy's Cakery, LLC's reply:

Thank you Ellen for your sweet review and photo! It was a pleasure working with you and bringing your vision to life. I'm so glad to hear you and your guests were pleased with the cake. Wishing you all the best and a lifetime of happiness together!

Jessica Lassiter · Married on 01/19/2019

Winter Wedding

Absolutley the best cake I have ever tasted. Cindy was amazing during the entire process from planning to our wedding set up. There are no words to describe how stunning our cake was. Our guests enjoyed it so much they were asking to take a slice to go as well. We will for sure be using Cindy for all of our cake needs in the future.

Sent on 02/05/2019
    Cindy's Cakery, LLC 12
    Cindy's Cakery, LLC 13

Cindy's Cakery, LLC's reply:

Thank you Jessica for your sweet review! I am so happy to hear you and your guests enjoyed the cake. You were lovely to work with and I wish you and Joseph a lifetime of happiness together!

Kendall · Married on 10/27/2018

Cindy was wonderful to work with! Our wedding date was bumped up 4 months and she still made it work for us so easily and professionally. Her cakes were delicious and we remembered how much we loved them from th tasting the same day as our wedding. Our guest raves about the flavors, especially the cinnamon roll cupcakes! I would highly recommend Cindy for any of your cake needs!!

Sent on 07/20/2018

Cindy's Cakery, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much Kendall for your sweet words! It was a pleasure working with you and wonderful to hear that you and your guests enjoyed the cakes. Wishing you and Patrick all the best!

Magdalena · Married on 10/20/2018

Great wedding cake

We had Cindy do our wedding cake. It was delicious and beautiful! Everyone loved the triple berry flavor! We were even able to take the top of the cake home and enjoy at the next day at the after party! It was great, I highly recommend Cindy’s Cakery!

Sent on 10/21/2018

Cindy's Cakery, LLC's reply:

Thank you Magdalena for your sweet review! I'm so pleased to hear you and your guests enjoyed the cake. I wish you and Dillon all the best!

Alison · Married on 10/20/2018

We would highly recommend Cindy's Cakery!

It is hard to find a cake vendor who can make beautiful cakes and have them taste amazing, but Cindy did it! Our cake was amazing. The design of the cake was perfect and all details that we discussed were included.
    Thanks so much! - Alison & Tyler

Sent on 11/05/2018

Cindy's Cakery, LLC's reply:

Thank you Alison for your lovely review! I'm so glad to hear you and your guests enjoyed the cake. Your mom told me when she returned the cake stand that she had never been to a wedding where the entire cake was eaten! I loved working with you and I wish you and Tyler a lifetime of joy!

Shelby · Married on 09/29/2018

Cindy did an amazing job with our wedding cake! It was not only beautiful but also delicious. Cindy was also very prompt in responding to emails and was great to work with throughout the whole process. We can't wait to get our anniversary cake!

Sent on 10/04/2018

Cindy's Cakery, LLC's reply:

Thank you Shelby for your great review! I loved working and baking for you and Doug. Wishing all the best to you both!

Katie · Married on 09/15/2018

Cindy did an amazing job with our wedding cakes! We had a smaller cutting cake since I have a dairy allergy. The dairy free cake was delicious! Our guests loved the three different flavors we chose and even had an extra tier to take home after the wedding, which was eaten the next day at a post wedding family get together. I would recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 09/17/2018

Cindy's Cakery, LLC's reply:

Thank you Katie for your sweet words! I'm so delighted that you and your guests enjoyed the cakes. I wish you and Daniel a lifetime of love and happiness together!

Chandler · Married on 09/08/2018

Cindy and her cakes were absolutely AMAZING! From the very first contact, I knew that I would love working with her. We did our tasting and it was so hard to chose between the different flavors she offers-they all tasted wonderful. I showed her pictures of what we wanted and she made it come to life with a personal and special touch. I also asked her to make a surprise grooms cake and that was also fabulous & just what I wanted. Her cake was not only beautiful but delicious as well. Cindy was so kind and very nice to work with and I highly recommend her-you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 09/14/2018

Cindy's Cakery, LLC's reply:

Thank you Chandler for your sweet review! It was absolutely a joy to work with you and create your beautiful cake. I'm so happy to hear that you and your guests enjoyed the cake and Jared liked his groom's cake. Best wishes to you both and a lifetime of happiness together!
  • Tara

Tara Ford · Married on 09/02/2018

Beautiful and delicious cake! Would highly recommend!!

Cindy was such a pleasure to work with! Very responsive and perfected our cake to the T.
     Our wedding cake was such a big hit and got SO many compliments. It was delicious also, it was so hard to pick 1 flavor at the tasting so 3 it was, White almond, chocolate and lemon😋 I would definitely recommend Cindys Cakery to anyone in need of a wedding cake or for any other occasion! Also the complimentary anniversary cake is an awesome bonus. No need to eat year old frozen cake 😊Thank you again Cindy!

Sent on 10/29/2018
    Cindy's Cakery, LLC 14
    Cindy's Cakery, LLC 15

Cindy's Cakery, LLC's reply:

Thank you Tara & Brad for your sweet review! It was a pleasure to work with you and I am so pleased to hear you and your guests enjoyed the cake. I wish you both a lifetime of love and happiness together!
  • Sarah-Daye

Sarah-Daye · Married on 09/01/2018

We are so glad we chose Cindy to create our wedding cake. It was everything I imagined! Our guests raved about the different flavors they ate. We saved the top tier, which is in our freezer and I keep steeling petals from the sugar flowers.... I don't know if I'll be able to wait a year to eat that top tier!

Sent on 09/10/2018

Cindy's Cakery, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much Sarah for your sweet review! It was an honor and joy to make your beautiful wedding cake. I'm so glad to hear you and your guests enjoyed the cake. I wish you and Matt a lifetime of love and happiness together!

Jenna · Married on 08/25/2018

Cindy was very professional. She communicated seamlessly. Her cake and cupcakes were very tasty.

Sent on 09/02/2018

Cindy's Cakery, LLC's reply:

Thank you Jenna for your nice review. It was lovely to meet and work with you and Jinesh. I wish you both all the best!!

Carrie · Married on 08/18/2018

Cindy was amazing and the cake was not only gorgeous but scrumptious. She worked with us to get the perfect flavor combinations - lemon cake, blueberry cream filling and a white buttercream frosting.

Sent on 08/22/2018

Cindy's Cakery, LLC's reply:

Thank you Carrie for your sweet review! It was wonderful working with you and I'm so excited to hear you and your guests enjoyed the cake. Best wishes to you and Krister and I look forward to baking for you again!

Valarie · Married on 08/18/2018

Our cake was so gorgeous and delicious! Cindy was so easy to communicate with and allowed me to change my several times with what I wanted. Our cake was a piece of art. Cindy delivered the cake to our venue and was timely. She placed out cake topper and flowers on the cake for us perfectly. With all the little things that did not go exactly right on our wedding day, our cake was exactly what I pictured and wanted. If you are thinking about using Cindy as your cake baker, I recommend that you stop thinking about it and just do it! Thank you again Cindy.

Sent on 08/29/2018
    Cindy's Cakery, LLC 16

Cindy's Cakery, LLC's reply:

Thank you Valarie so much for your sweet review. It was wonderful working with you and I'm so happy to hear you loved your cake, it's one of my top favorites as well. I wish you and Will all the best!

Katelyn · Married on 08/04/2018

My husband and I were very happy with choosing Cindy's Cakery to bake our wedding cake. We loved that there are tons of cake flavor and filling options to select from. We had each tier of our cake be a different flavor/filling, which was fun and allowed guests to pick a flavor (or 3!) to eat. We tasted different cake/filling combinations and thought they were all amazing! She was also very helpful in giving ideas on how I could style my cake (flowers, pearls, etc) and with answering all of my questions!

Sent on 08/13/2018

Cindy's Cakery, LLC's reply:

Thank you Katelyn for your sweet words! I loved creating your beautiful cake and working with you and Tyler was an honor and pleasure. I wish you both all the best!

theresa · Married on 07/28/2018

If you’re looking for a beautiful and delicious cake/cupcakes, Cindy is the way to go! For us, the cake is one of the best parts of a wedding, and she did nothing short of a perfect job. I’ve had so many people since the wedding ask me where we got our cupcakes from. She was wonderful to work with and so personable. We’re already counting down to our anniversary cake!

Sent on 08/13/2018
    Cindy's Cakery, LLC 17
    Cindy's Cakery, LLC 18

Cindy's Cakery, LLC's reply:

Thank you Theresa for your sweet review! I loved working with you and am so happy to hear you and your guests enjoyed the cupcakes. Best wishes to you and Dillon!
  • Z

Zenia · Married on 07/28/2018

Cindy's Cakery was fantastic! Absolutely delicious (we chose lemon+raspberry and vanilla+cherry), and the cake looked absolutely stunning (we went with the partially frosted design decorated with fresh fruit). Cindy was very accommodating and patient, which was greatly appreciated since I was arranging things from another country. I cannot recommend her highly enough. She really helped to make my wedding a wonderful event.

Looking forward to the 1st anniversary cake, too!

Sent on 08/21/2018

Cindy's Cakery, LLC's reply:

I'm so excited to hear you and your guests enjoyed the cake Zenia! It was an honor and pleasure working with you and Tim. I wish you both all the best and look forward to baking for you again!

Jamie · Married on 07/21/2018

Cindy was wonderful and her cake was amazing. The cake was delicious and beautiful. She definitely made my wedding day a happy one and my guests kept telling me how delicious the cake was, especially the orange dreamsicle cake.

Sent on 07/27/2018

Cindy's Cakery, LLC's reply:

Thank you Jamie for your sweet review! It was an honor and joy to work with you and Matt. It is always great to hear when guests enjoy the cake. Wishing you a lifetime of happiness together!

Bethany · Married on 07/07/2018

Cindy made our cake for our wedding at Ford's Colony this past August. She made the entire process enjoyable and delicious! Cindy took the time to listen to our desires and made a beautiful wedding cake that all of our guests raved about. Thank you, Cindy for making our day so special.

Sent on 08/14/2018

Cindy's Cakery, LLC's reply:

Thank you Bethany!! It was a joy and pleasure to work with you and Tristan! I'm so pleased you and your guests enjoyed the cake and I wish you both a lifetime of happiness together!

Richard · Married on 06/30/2018

Cindy was great to work with! The cake was amazing and got many compliments. You do your tasting, choose exactly what you want (that’s the hard part, so many delicious choices) tell her where and when, and everything is taken care of from there. She even makes a complimentary anniversary cake for you so you don’t have to save frozen cake for a year!

Sent on 07/02/2018
    Cindy's Cakery, LLC 19

Cindy's Cakery, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much Richard for your wonderful review! It was an honor and pleasure to work with you and Amy and I'm so glad to hear you and your guests enjoyed the cake! I look forward to baking for you again and I wish you both a lifetime of happiness together!