Cindy's Cakery, LLC Reviews

191 | Hayes, VA

191 Reviews for Cindy's Cakery, LLC

191 Cindy's Cakery, LLC Reviews

Kendall · Married on 10/27/2018

Cindy was wonderful to work with! Our wedding date was bumped up 4 months and she still made it work for us so easily and professionally. Her cakes were delicious and we remembered how much we loved them from th tasting the same day as our wedding. Our guest raves about the flavors, especially the cinnamon roll cupcakes! I would highly recommend Cindy for any of your cake needs!!

Sent on 07/20/2018

Cindy's Cakery, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much Kendall for your sweet words! It was a pleasure working with you and wonderful to hear that you and your guests enjoyed the cakes. Wishing you and Patrick all the best!

Magdalena · Married on 10/20/2018

Great wedding cake

We had Cindy do our wedding cake. It was delicious and beautiful! Everyone loved the triple berry flavor! We were even able to take the top of the cake home and enjoy at the next day at the after party! It was great, I highly recommend Cindy’s Cakery!

Sent on 10/21/2018

Cindy's Cakery, LLC's reply:

Thank you Magdalena for your sweet review! I'm so pleased to hear you and your guests enjoyed the cake. I wish you and Dillon all the best!

Alison · Married on 10/20/2018

We would highly recommend Cindy's Cakery!

It is hard to find a cake vendor who can make beautiful cakes and have them taste amazing, but Cindy did it! Our cake was amazing. The design of the cake was perfect and all details that we discussed were included.
    Thanks so much! - Alison & Tyler

Sent on 11/05/2018

Cindy's Cakery, LLC's reply:

Thank you Alison for your lovely review! I'm so glad to hear you and your guests enjoyed the cake. Your mom told me when she returned the cake stand that she had never been to a wedding where the entire cake was eaten! I loved working with you and I wish you and Tyler a lifetime of joy!

Shelby · Married on 09/29/2018

Cindy did an amazing job with our wedding cake! It was not only beautiful but also delicious. Cindy was also very prompt in responding to emails and was great to work with throughout the whole process. We can't wait to get our anniversary cake!

Sent on 10/04/2018

Cindy's Cakery, LLC's reply:

Thank you Shelby for your great review! I loved working and baking for you and Doug. Wishing all the best to you both!

Katie · Married on 09/15/2018

Cindy did an amazing job with our wedding cakes! We had a smaller cutting cake since I have a dairy allergy. The dairy free cake was delicious! Our guests loved the three different flavors we chose and even had an extra tier to take home after the wedding, which was eaten the next day at a post wedding family get together. I would recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 09/17/2018

Cindy's Cakery, LLC's reply:

Thank you Katie for your sweet words! I'm so delighted that you and your guests enjoyed the cakes. I wish you and Daniel a lifetime of love and happiness together!

Chandler · Married on 09/08/2018

Cindy and her cakes were absolutely AMAZING! From the very first contact, I knew that I would love working with her. We did our tasting and it was so hard to chose between the different flavors she offers-they all tasted wonderful. I showed her pictures of what we wanted and she made it come to life with a personal and special touch. I also asked her to make a surprise grooms cake and that was also fabulous & just what I wanted. Her cake was not only beautiful but delicious as well. Cindy was so kind and very nice to work with and I highly recommend her-you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 09/14/2018

Cindy's Cakery, LLC's reply:

Thank you Chandler for your sweet review! It was absolutely a joy to work with you and create your beautiful cake. I'm so happy to hear that you and your guests enjoyed the cake and Jared liked his groom's cake. Best wishes to you both and a lifetime of happiness together!
  • Tara

Tara Ford · Married on 09/02/2018

Beautiful and delicious cake! Would highly recommend!!

Cindy was such a pleasure to work with! Very responsive and perfected our cake to the T.
     Our wedding cake was such a big hit and got SO many compliments. It was delicious also, it was so hard to pick 1 flavor at the tasting so 3 it was, White almond, chocolate and lemon😋 I would definitely recommend Cindys Cakery to anyone in need of a wedding cake or for any other occasion! Also the complimentary anniversary cake is an awesome bonus. No need to eat year old frozen cake 😊Thank you again Cindy!

Sent on 10/29/2018
    Cindy's Cakery, LLC 1
    Cindy's Cakery, LLC 2

Cindy's Cakery, LLC's reply:

Thank you Tara & Brad for your sweet review! It was a pleasure to work with you and I am so pleased to hear you and your guests enjoyed the cake. I wish you both a lifetime of love and happiness together!

Sarah-Daye · Married on 09/01/2018

We are so glad we chose Cindy to create our wedding cake. It was everything I imagined! Our guests raved about the different flavors they ate. We saved the top tier, which is in our freezer and I keep steeling petals from the sugar flowers.... I don't know if I'll be able to wait a year to eat that top tier!

Sent on 09/10/2018

Cindy's Cakery, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much Sarah for your sweet review! It was an honor and joy to make your beautiful wedding cake. I'm so glad to hear you and your guests enjoyed the cake. I wish you and Matt a lifetime of love and happiness together!

Jenna · Married on 08/25/2018

Cindy was very professional. She communicated seamlessly. Her cake and cupcakes were very tasty.

Sent on 09/02/2018

Cindy's Cakery, LLC's reply:

Thank you Jenna for your nice review. It was lovely to meet and work with you and Jinesh. I wish you both all the best!!

Carrie · Married on 08/18/2018

Cindy was amazing and the cake was not only gorgeous but scrumptious. She worked with us to get the perfect flavor combinations - lemon cake, blueberry cream filling and a white buttercream frosting.

Sent on 08/22/2018

Cindy's Cakery, LLC's reply:

Thank you Carrie for your sweet review! It was wonderful working with you and I'm so excited to hear you and your guests enjoyed the cake. Best wishes to you and Krister and I look forward to baking for you again!

Valarie · Married on 08/18/2018

Our cake was so gorgeous and delicious! Cindy was so easy to communicate with and allowed me to change my several times with what I wanted. Our cake was a piece of art. Cindy delivered the cake to our venue and was timely. She placed out cake topper and flowers on the cake for us perfectly. With all the little things that did not go exactly right on our wedding day, our cake was exactly what I pictured and wanted. If you are thinking about using Cindy as your cake baker, I recommend that you stop thinking about it and just do it! Thank you again Cindy.

Sent on 08/29/2018
    Cindy's Cakery, LLC 3

Cindy's Cakery, LLC's reply:

Thank you Valarie so much for your sweet review. It was wonderful working with you and I'm so happy to hear you loved your cake, it's one of my top favorites as well. I wish you and Will all the best!

Katelyn · Married on 08/04/2018

My husband and I were very happy with choosing Cindy's Cakery to bake our wedding cake. We loved that there are tons of cake flavor and filling options to select from. We had each tier of our cake be a different flavor/filling, which was fun and allowed guests to pick a flavor (or 3!) to eat. We tasted different cake/filling combinations and thought they were all amazing! She was also very helpful in giving ideas on how I could style my cake (flowers, pearls, etc) and with answering all of my questions!

Sent on 08/13/2018

Cindy's Cakery, LLC's reply:

Thank you Katelyn for your sweet words! I loved creating your beautiful cake and working with you and Tyler was an honor and pleasure. I wish you both all the best!

theresa · Married on 07/28/2018

If you’re looking for a beautiful and delicious cake/cupcakes, Cindy is the way to go! For us, the cake is one of the best parts of a wedding, and she did nothing short of a perfect job. I’ve had so many people since the wedding ask me where we got our cupcakes from. She was wonderful to work with and so personable. We’re already counting down to our anniversary cake!

Sent on 08/13/2018
    Cindy's Cakery, LLC 4
    Cindy's Cakery, LLC 5

Cindy's Cakery, LLC's reply:

Thank you Theresa for your sweet review! I loved working with you and am so happy to hear you and your guests enjoyed the cupcakes. Best wishes to you and Dillon!
  • Z

Zenia · Married on 07/28/2018

Cindy's Cakery was fantastic! Absolutely delicious (we chose lemon+raspberry and vanilla+cherry), and the cake looked absolutely stunning (we went with the partially frosted design decorated with fresh fruit). Cindy was very accommodating and patient, which was greatly appreciated since I was arranging things from another country. I cannot recommend her highly enough. She really helped to make my wedding a wonderful event.

Looking forward to the 1st anniversary cake, too!

Sent on 08/21/2018

Cindy's Cakery, LLC's reply:

I'm so excited to hear you and your guests enjoyed the cake Zenia! It was an honor and pleasure working with you and Tim. I wish you both all the best and look forward to baking for you again!

Jamie · Married on 07/21/2018

Cindy was wonderful and her cake was amazing. The cake was delicious and beautiful. She definitely made my wedding day a happy one and my guests kept telling me how delicious the cake was, especially the orange dreamsicle cake.

Sent on 07/27/2018

Cindy's Cakery, LLC's reply:

Thank you Jamie for your sweet review! It was an honor and joy to work with you and Matt. It is always great to hear when guests enjoy the cake. Wishing you a lifetime of happiness together!

Bethany · Married on 07/07/2018

Cindy made our cake for our wedding at Ford's Colony this past August. She made the entire process enjoyable and delicious! Cindy took the time to listen to our desires and made a beautiful wedding cake that all of our guests raved about. Thank you, Cindy for making our day so special.

Sent on 08/14/2018

Cindy's Cakery, LLC's reply:

Thank you Bethany!! It was a joy and pleasure to work with you and Tristan! I'm so pleased you and your guests enjoyed the cake and I wish you both a lifetime of happiness together!

Richard · Married on 06/30/2018

Cindy was great to work with! The cake was amazing and got many compliments. You do your tasting, choose exactly what you want (that’s the hard part, so many delicious choices) tell her where and when, and everything is taken care of from there. She even makes a complimentary anniversary cake for you so you don’t have to save frozen cake for a year!

Sent on 07/02/2018
    Cindy's Cakery, LLC 6

Cindy's Cakery, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much Richard for your wonderful review! It was an honor and pleasure to work with you and Amy and I'm so glad to hear you and your guests enjoyed the cake! I look forward to baking for you again and I wish you both a lifetime of happiness together!

Suzanne · Married on 06/16/2018

Working with CIndy to create the gluten-free cake of my dreams was truly the most pleasant and delicious experience. Cindy recreated her gluten free recipe, baked each flavor for us to pair with icing during our tasting, and designed our cake with us over the course of an hour. It turned out even more beautiful than I could have imagined. I will (and already have) passed her name to anyone I know needing a wedding cake, especially if they are gluten free!!

Sent on 06/19/2018

Cindy's Cakery, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much Suzanne for your sweet review! It was wonderful working with you and Andrew and I am so happy to hear all the positive feedback on your experience with me and that everyone enjoyed the cake. I wish you both a lifetime of happiness!

Kristy · Married on 05/27/2018

Cindy's cake was beautiful, made exactly as we discussed, and was so delicious! My Groom, who says he doesn't like cake (or most other desserts), scarfed down 3 extra bites before we walked away from the cake cutting table, ate his entire slice served to us at our table, and then ate a piece of some of our family's slices at their tables haha. Even at our cake-tasting, he was eating and enjoying cake flavors and fillings that surprised me. We received multiple compliments from our guests as well (on both the look and taste). I couldn't have been more pleased with Cindy's Cakery and Cindy was both highly accommodating and a pleasure to work with. We're already looking forward to enjoying some more of Cindy's cake for our 1st anniversary.

Sent on 05/30/2018

Cindy's Cakery, LLC's reply:

Thank you Kristy for your sweet words! This kind of story makes my heart full of joy! I'm so glad to hear you and Zachary, along with your guests enjoyed the cake. Best wishes to you both in your new life together!

Taryn · Married on 05/27/2018

Cindy was fantastic to work with! Our wedding cake was beautiful and delicious with so many different flavor options! I would definitely recommend Cindy's Cakery, LLC for all of your cake needs!

Sent on 06/07/2018
    Cindy's Cakery, LLC 7

Cindy's Cakery, LLC's reply:

Thank you Taryn for your lovely review and photo! It was so wonderful working with you and Taylor and I'm so very happy to hear you and your guests enjoyed the cake! I wish you both all the best!

Shima · Married on 05/19/2018

Cindy you are the best. The cake was absolutely beautiful and delicious!
    Everyone wanted to take pictures with the cake table. You went beyond my expectations!

Sent on 05/20/2018

Cindy's Cakery, LLC's reply:

Thank you Shima so much for your sweet review! It was absolutely wonderful working with you and I'm so happy to hear you and your guests enjoyed the cake. I wish you and James all the best!

Ashley · Married on 05/11/2018

Our cake was the most beautiful cake I have ever seen and it was just as delicious as it was beautiful. The sugar magnolias made by Cindy for our cake were so realistic I couldn’t believe it. We are so grateful to have had Cindy as a part of our big day.

Sent on 05/14/2018

Cindy's Cakery, LLC's reply:

Thank you Ashley for your sweet, heartfelt review! It was absolutely an honor and joy to make your wedding cake and sugar flowers! I wish you and Wythe all the love and happiness in your new life together <3

Meghan · Married on 05/11/2018

Cindy was so wonderful and easy to work with. My fiancé and I were planning the wedding from out of state due to the military, and I was nervous to be unable to meet my vendors before the big day, but Cindy's cake exceeded my expectations and was not just beautiful but also delicious! She replied quickly to all emails and was very professional and sweet. I would definitely recommend her to anyone planning their wedding!

Sent on 05/15/2018

Cindy's Cakery, LLC's reply:

Thank you Meghan for your sweet review! I'm so glad to hear you were happy with you cake in looks and taste. I loved being a small part of your wedding day and I wish you both a lifetime of joy together!

Laura · Married on 05/05/2018

Cindy was so helpful through the entire process of creating our wedding cake! She was patient when I didn’t know what I wanted and she worked with me when I completely changed my mind on the design of the cake. As far as the cake goes, it was beautiful and so delicious. Our guests kept raving to us on how awesome the cake was. Thank you Cindy for making our special day so “sweet!”

Sent on 05/20/2018

Cindy's Cakery, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much Laura for your sweet review! I loved working with you and I'm so happy you and your guests enjoyed the cake. I wish you and Nick a lifetime of happiness together!

Alyssa · Married on 04/28/2018

Cindy is so lovely. Not only is she a kind soul but she is incredibly good at what she does. I really could not imagine what it would have been like if we chose anyone else to make our wedding cakes. The cakes were so gorgeous--adding beauty to our venue. The cakes also tasted amazing. We chose two flavors for our brunch wedding--pink champagne with a raspberry filling and cinnamon roll. Yum! Cindy truly went above and beyond. If you want someone who is professional yet kind and warm, choose Cindy. If you want someone who makes beautiful cakes that taste good, choose Cindy. I cannot wait to reach out to her next September for our complimentary anniversary cake! My mouth is already watering!!

Sent on 10/09/2017

Cindy's Cakery, LLC's reply:

Thank you Alyssa for your sweet compliments and review! You were a dream to work with and I will always treasure those fond memories. I wish you and Nikko all the best and lifetime of love and happiness together!