176 Reviews for Cindy's Cakery, LLC

Fresh Fruit (2)
Groom's Cake (1)
Gluten Free (1)
176 Cindy's Cakery, LLC Reviews

Cindy was wonderful to work with! Our wedding date was bumped up 4 months and she still made it work for us so easily and professionally. Her cakes were delicious and we remembered how much we loved them from th tasting the same day as our wedding. Our guest raves about the flavors, especially the cinnamon roll cupcakes! I would highly recommend Cindy for any of your cake needs!!

Profile Picture Kendall, 10/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Cindy was great to work with! The cake was amazing and got many compliments. You do your tasting, choose exactly what you want (that’s the hard part, so many delicious choices) tell her where and when, and everything is taken care of from there. She even makes a complimentary anniversary cake for you so you don’t have to save frozen cake for a year!

Photo for Cindy's Cakery, LLC Review - The chocolate covered strawberries went quick!
Profile Picture Richard, 6/30/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Cindy's cake was beautiful, made exactly as we discussed, and was so delicious! My Groom, who says he doesn't like cake (or most other desserts), scarfed down 3 extra bites before we walked away from the cake cutting table, ate his entire slice served to us at our table, and then ate a piece of some of our family's slices at their tables haha. Even at our cake-tasting, he was eating and enjoying cake flavors and fillings that surprised me. We received multiple compliments from our guests as well (on both the look and taste). I couldn't have been more pleased with Cindy's Cakery and Cindy was both highly accommodating and a pleasure to work with. We're already looking forward to enjoying some more of Cindy's cake for our 1st anniversary.

Profile Picture Kristy, 5/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Cindy was fantastic to work with! Our wedding cake was beautiful and delicious with so many different flavor options! I would definitely recommend Cindy's Cakery, LLC for all of your cake needs!

Profile Picture Taryn, 5/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Cindy you are the best. The cake was absolutely beautiful and delicious!
Everyone wanted to take pictures with the cake table. You went beyond my expectations!

Profile Picture Shima, 5/19/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Cindy was so wonderful and easy to work with. My fiancé and I were planning the wedding from out of state due to the military, and I was nervous to be unable to meet my vendors before the big day, but Cindy's cake exceeded my expectations and was not just beautiful but also delicious! She replied quickly to all emails and was very professional and sweet. I would definitely recommend her to anyone planning their wedding!

Profile Picture Meghan, 5/11/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Our cake was the most beautiful cake I have ever seen and it was just as delicious as it was beautiful. The sugar magnolias made by Cindy for our cake were so realistic I couldn’t believe it. We are so grateful to have had Cindy as a part of our big day.

Profile Picture Ashley, 5/11/18, 8 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other), Wedding Cake

Cindy was so helpful through the entire process of creating our wedding cake! She was patient when I didn’t know what I wanted and she worked with me when I completely changed my mind on the design of the cake. As far as the cake goes, it was beautiful and so delicious. Our guests kept raving to us on how awesome the cake was. Thank you Cindy for making our special day so “sweet!”

Profile Picture Laura, 5/5/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Cindy is so lovely. Not only is she a kind soul but she is incredibly good at what she does. I really could not imagine what it would have been like if we chose anyone else to make our wedding cakes. The cakes were so gorgeous--adding beauty to our venue. The cakes also tasted amazing. We chose two flavors for our brunch wedding--pink champagne with a raspberry filling and cinnamon roll. Yum! Cindy truly went above and beyond. If you want someone who is professional yet kind and warm, choose Cindy. If you want someone who makes beautiful cakes that taste good, choose Cindy. I cannot wait to reach out to her next September for our complimentary anniversary cake! My mouth is already watering!!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 4/28/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Thank you so much. My cake was beautiful!

Profile Picture Crystal, 4/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Cindy was an absolute pleasure to work with! My husband and I had tried other cakes before meeting Cindy and testing her cakes. As soon as we tried one piece of cake, we knew we had found our girl! Cindy is so very talented and makes your dream cake become a reality. We loved our wedding cake and got many compliments about the design and taste. We look forward to working with Cindy in the very near future! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

Profile Picture Brettany, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Cindy truly takes pride in what she does and it shows ! From the moment we started working together, I knew she was going to be a great fit. The cake was absolutely amazing and just what I had envisioned. She was also incredibly responsive for any questions or changes we needed. I would highly recommend Cindy’s Cakery for your next event ! Thanks so much Cindy !

Profile Picture Dominique, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Cindy did an amazing job with our wonderful cake! Cindy was able to take our unique theme (super heroes) and our special cake toppers and create something truly awesome and tasty! Cindy was a joy to work with and I have already recommended her to several friends! Thank you so much Cindy! Charlotte and Dave

Profile Picture charlotte , 4/11/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Cindy was fabulous! She provided a two-tier cake and an assortment of cupcakes. Everything was delicious, moist, and beautiful. Cindy responded to my texts, calls, and emails right away. She gave me all the time it needed to understand what she has to offer, and her finished product was absolutely stunning! I'll post photos when I get them. :)

Profile Picture Pamela, 3/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Working with CIndy to create the gluten-free cake of my dreams was truly the most pleasant and delicious experience. Cindy recreated her gluten free recipe, baked each flavor for us to pair with icing during our tasting, and designed our cake with us over the course of an hour. It turned out even more beautiful than I could have imagined. I will (and already have) passed her name to anyone I know needing a wedding cake, especially if they are gluten free!!

Profile Picture Suzanne, 6/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Amazing work by Cindy! Everything I wanted and more! I am so glad we decided to go with her! She’s very professional and was so nice to us! The cake was delicious and I am so glad there is some left over!!!

Profile Picture Kayla, 12/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Cindy was so amazing and she was so responsive and helpful with any ideas or questions I had. The icing on the cake, literally, is how delicious her cake and cupcakes were!

Profile Picture Mary, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Cindy is absolutely hands down the best! We cant say enough about how wonderful she was from the tasting to the day of. She was very flexible, responsive to all request. She really made our day forever memorable. She's a very kind person to work with and with all the stress of planning leading up to the event, she makes it all easy. Everyone loved the cake and talked about how excellent it was. Perfection is the word all around. With much love and thanks to Cindy for being a part of our day. We couldnt have asked for better.

Profile Picture Jerilyn, 10/27/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cakes, Cupcakes

We loved our cake from Cindy's Cakery. Looked like it came straight out of a magazine, so beautiful! And tasted fantastic as well. Several of our guests have commented on how fantastic our cake was.

Profile Picture Caitlyn, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Fresh Fruit, Cakes, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings

Our experience with Cindy was absolutely fantastic. We reached out to you through a warm referral and are so happy to have been provided with Cindy's information! The cake was fabulous and was matched by her sincere communication and professionalism. We are so happy we went with cindy and truly recommend her to all customers to come!!

Profile Picture EMILY, 10/8/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

All I can say is WOW!!! Cindy was amazing to work with from start to finish. The cake she made for us was absolutely perfect. From the look to the taste to the set up and everything in between. She made our wedding even more magical with her beautiful and amazing tasting cake!!! Thank you so much Cindy!!!!
Love,
Mary and Lee

Profile Picture Mary, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Cindy's cake was hands down the best cake I've ever had (seriously). I don't really like cake so I wasn't very excited to have to taste test a number of different cakes for our wedding. As soon as we arrived at Cindy's, she had all of the samples ready to go and design pictures for us to look through. Every single one of the samples (cake, frosting, filling) was incredible, we had a really tough time narrowing it down. There were different designs from different cakes that we really liked and she was able to custom draw that vision on the spot.

Her response time and professionalism was impeccable. You can really tell how much thought and precision she put into our wedding cake and how much she genuinely cares about making the experience the best it can be for couples. Our guests absolutely loved the outcome, so much so that there were no leftovers!

As a gift to her couples, she freshly bakes a cake for the first anniversary and we can't wait to relive our wedding day while eating some more of Cindy's delicious cake :) I would recommend her to anyone. Thank you, Cindy!!!

Profile Picture Meredith, 9/23/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Cindy's Cakery LLC was AMAZING! Cindy is very personable, my husband and I enjoyed working with her. After a few new flavors and a personalized sketch, we fell in love with our wedding cake. Not only did her design wow our guests, but cake itself was very delicious. I highly recommend her!!!

Thank you Cindy for delivering on your commitment.

Kiyona S.

Profile Picture Kiyona, 9/19/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Cindy was amazing to work with - from our initial tasting to the beautiful, delicious cake we had at our wedding. She was accommodating and helpful when I decided to change from having live flowers to sugar flowers on my cake. Her sugar flower work is amazing! The flavor options were great and all were delicious. So glad we found Cindy! Many compliments from our guests on the cake, too!

Profile Picture Kerry, 9/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Cindy was absolutely AMAZING!! She was so easy to work with and always quick to respond. The cupcakes And top cake were exactly what we wanted and were so delicious! We had so many compliments on how good they were! If anyone I know ever needs a cake for a special occasion she will always be my recommendation! Cindy we can not thank you enough for everything!!

Profile Picture Laura, 9/9/17, 2 Reviews