Graceful Designs

Hampton, Virginia View map Visit website

$2,284 Typical Price

Graceful Designs is a event design studio providing custom floral creations for weddings in Hampton, Virginia, and the surrounding areas. This vendor can assist with both planning and decorating your dream day, with one-of-a-kind designs created specially for you. The professionals at Graceful Designs are ready to style and plan your day the way you’ve envisioned while giving you a stress-free experience.

This vendor will create custom floral designs while providing complete attention to details, textures and colors that capture your unique vision. No matter your style — classic, modern or vintage — they will tailor the pieces to your needs. They provide pieces to decorate your altar, aisle or chuppah, as well as bouquets, boutonnieres, table arrangements and more. Their planners are also available to provide full or partial planning, and can assist with day-of coordination as well.

• Black-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$126

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$51

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$10

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$100

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$150

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$2,284

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Glamorous
Modern
Romantic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Single Flowers

• Whitney
    Whitney Married on 09/28/2019

Amazing, Professional, and Graceful

Tanya and her team made my wedding day everything I wished for and more. Her friendly and professional demeanor gave me great confidence that my day would be nothing short of amazing!
  • Jeanelle
    Jeanelle B. Married on 09/27/2019

Above and Beyond!!!

Where do I begin? To say that Tanya exceeded my expectations would be an understatement!

When I first began wedding planning, I admired Tanya’s work from afar on social media. She would be too expensive for us. Surely she would be booked. I didn’t want to get my hopes up. After meetings with two other decor companies, my coordinator scheduled a meeting with Tanya. When I met with her at her showroom, I was blown away! First of all she was warm and friendly and felt like my fabulous auntie! Second of all the pieces she had on display were phenomenal. Something for every taste, but everything was high quality and in like new condition. As I talked with her about my vision, she asked questions to make sure she understood my likes and dislikes. I could tell just from the questions she asked that she would be able to execute. And boy did she!!

I thought I knew what to expect, but Tanya outdid herself. Not only did she execute my vision, but she also included elements that I had no idea I wanted, but were just the right touch! And did everything with a smile and most of all grace!

Tanya created the bouquets for me and my bridal party and they were fantastic. I had meetings with other florists and one of them gave me a sample bouquet to take home. The bouquet that I got from Tanya was far superior. It was robust in color and substantial in weight without being overpowering. She even included a special photo of my deceased mother that I gave her.

Every piece flowed to the next. From the flowers to the centerpieces to the candles. Nothing was overdone. Everything was in just the right proportions to fill my large space. And everywhere I looked there was a surprise that Tanya threw in, knowing that it would be the perfect finishing touch!

And she was VERY respectful of our budget.

I have included some pictures with my review but I assure you that they do not do her work justice!

I won’t have another wedding, but the first chance I get to have Tanya style my decor again cannot come soon enough!
  • Janet
    Janet W. Married on 08/17/2019

Fantastic - Speechless

Tanya & her team are the ultimate professionals and deliver a product that is unmatched! They are the only vendor I would recommend over and over and over!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

20 photos · 05/19/2018

Deals

Graceful Designs 1
Gift
When you choose Graceful Designs for your wedding florist, you will receive one free floral bouquet for your wedding! Offer limited to the first 25 brides! Call now 757.813.0671

Events by R. Wynn Events by R. Wynn Wedding Planners

As a wedding planner providing your clients with professional, amazing, efficient, hardworking, innovative vendors is something that may be hard to do but I can honestly say working with Tanya with Graceful Designs will put your mind at ease, as she exudes all of these attributes. Very easy to work and anxious make your day special! Her event design is top notch and is willing to work your clients budget! Working with a phenomenal vendor such as Tanya, your spirits will always be lifted as she guarantees that your event "will just be beautiful, it will be fabulous!"

10406 Warwick Blvd Hampton, Virginia, 23666

By appt only
Location of (Graceful Designs)
10406 Warwick Blvd Newport News, Virginia, 23601 See on map