Graceful Designs Reviews

34 | Hampton, VA

34 Reviews for Graceful Designs

34 Graceful Designs Reviews

Thema · Married on 09/22/2018

Tanya at Graceful Designs was absolutely the BEST. She was one of our vendors for the Connections for Weddings "A Salute to A Star Among Stars" Military Wedding Giveaway. I couldn't have asked for a more professional, accommodating and knowledgeable wedding vendor. Our reception centerpieces and florals were absolutely gorgeous . She completely got the theme and vibe I wanted and went above and beyond to provide EVERYTHING we dreamed of for our special day. We so appreciate the generosity that was shown to us as a military couple. I would highly recommend Graceful Designs for your wedding floral and planning needs.

• Future Mrs. S

Jasmine · Married on 09/01/2018

Everything was so beautiful!! They showed up on time and I made a special request for a Jasmine flower in my bouquet and that is exactly what they did. We had a vase break during set up for the reception but they were prepared and replaced it quickly with no problems. I cant wait to work with them again.

Graceful Designs 1

sherry · Married on 08/27/2018

Where can i begin...cut out the middleman and go directly to the supplier! They have a Santa's workshop at their store. Everything you could imagine and more. Everyone we met with hiked up the price because they had to rent fron Graceful Designs. Tanya is so caring and fun. She made my daughter's dream wedding a reality. We told her what we wanted and she did the rest. It was absolutely gorgeous! She worked within our budget to make it just what my daughter wanted. She also was the coordinator and did a fantastic job. We shopped around first and Graceful Designs was the only option. People are still talking about how beautiful it was. Im getting ready to plan my next event with them as well. I promise you that you won't be sorry. She also did a mock table design with the flowers so we coukd see exactly what it would look like. Love love love them!

Akiba · Married on 08/18/2018

There will never be enough stars for Tanya. She is that AMAZING!
    A true professional! She made ALL my wedding dreams come TRUE. Tanya put in a lot of thoughtful details in everything that she touched, from the way she set up the venue to just everything!
    Tanya and her team were like a breath of fresh calming air that helped to ease my undercover wedding jitters throughout the day...for that, I will always be thankful to her and her team.
    She always gets things done fast and in a timely manner which always makes us feel at ease. Not only Tanya was like a hero to us, she has good eyes (did i mentioned that she is a florist too) that we completely put our trust in her to make our reception and ceremony venue looked so beautiful that night! No pictures can do justice and all the guests were complimenting nonstop about it. People are still talking about our wedding!
    I could go on and on about Tanya and it will not be enough. Thank you, Tanya, for your hard work and everything you have done for us. We truly appreciate and grateful for all the time you have spent helping us. We will definitely recommend to all of our future brides and grooms.

Rikki · Married on 08/08/2018

Tanya is sooo amazing! there are not enough words! she is so professional, sweet, and caring! You can tell she absolutely loves her job!

Graceful Designs 2
    Graceful Designs 8
    Graceful Designs 9
  • DC

Deaunna · Married on 05/19/2018

Man. What can I say? I sent them pictures of what I wanted and they gave me exactly that. I will recommend them to everyone I know.

• Cynamon

Cynamon · Married on 04/15/2018

Tanya stayed in touch with me throughout my engagement. The first time we spoke, I felt like I had known her for a really long time. She was able to help me stay within my budget and deliver a beautiful wedding. She went above and beyond on our wedding day and I'm so grateful that we went with Graceful Designs. I highly recommend Tanya and her team if you want to have a floral designer that will exceed your dreams.

Chana · Married on 02/17/2018

Tanya was great and responses promptly. She made my flower bouquet for my wedding which was absolutely beautiful!!!! Thank you!!

Graceful Designs 10
  • W

Wendy · Married on 08/12/2017

The best decision we made was securing Graceful Designs. Tanya was so personable and her customer service sealed the deal! It's always pleasing to work with professional and friendly vendors. She was so helpful and accommodating the entire process. We secured her for our flowers, decor, rentals and wedding planning! I'd be happy to recommend her especially if you want a stress free event! She had it all taken care! I worried about NOTHING!! It was so easy peasy the entire process. Definitely worth the finances and then some!! We love you Ms Tanya and the Graceful Design team!
    #itsallgoodman

Graceful Designs 11
    Graceful Designs 12
    Graceful Designs 13
  • "Cannon2Be"

Nikita · Married on 06/17/2017

Graceful Designs is "The Best"!!! Very professional and organized! Mrs. Tanya connects with her clients on a personal level and is truly all about making your event extra special. I recently got married on 6/10/2017 and was amazed at the work her and her team delivered! Please book Graceful Designs LLC for your next event! You will not be disappointed!

The Happiest Bride Ever,
    Nikita C.

Jacqueline · Married on 05/13/2017

Tanya has been such a JOY to work with. I've done two events with her now and she continues to WOW me with the quality of her work and ensuring everything is perfect!! Thank you for making multiple occasions so special!!

Alison · Married on 05/07/2017

Tanya and Graceful Designs were simply amazing for my entire wedding experience. They provided flowers, which were simply gorgeous and planning services. Tanya was able to effortlessly navigate all my vendors and late minute details that no bride want to handle. I would have been lost or just incredibly irritable without them. My 'lady in waiting' was so nice and present but barely noticeable at the same time! The day of was just as easy as could be. If there was an issue, I had no idea. I still have no idea. My wedding memory is nothing but amazing. You will not regret hiring graceful designs for your wedding experience.

Jessica · Married on 11/05/2016

She's awesome! You have to get her to help with your wedding. She's professional, hard working, creative, patient, and kind. She is truly a blessing! Our wedding was better than we ever could have imagined. Thanks Tanya! You rock!

Tori · Married on 09/16/2016

Tanya and her team are absolutely amazing. I am so glad I found her. She is super sweet and she went above and beyond to make my day special. There were so many little details that made my ceremony and reception stunning. I am still in awe of how beautiful and luscious my flowers were. She was even able to handle a last minute special request the day before. She also is very flexible with your budget. Tell her what you want and she can make it happen. I can't sing her praises enough. It was money well spent. I would highly recommend her.

Michelle · Married on 07/24/2016

Graceful Designs did a spectacular job with my centerpieces. They went over and beyond for my ceremony and reception. They made my day extra special and I am beyong grateful for everything that they did.

Nobiana · Married on 07/23/2016

Tanya and her team were great, I would definitely recommend for any brides seeking a decorator and coordinator. I look forward to working with her for future events.

Shauna · Married on 06/18/2016

I only did flowers through Graceful Designs, but wish I had did wedding planning with this business also. My flowers were beautiful for my wedding day and would recommend the business to others.

charlene · Married on 06/11/2016

AWESOME!!! Tanya and her staff at Graceful Designs provided me with professional and exceptional services on my wedding day. The attentiveness and getting things done were by far exceptional. Tanya has a warm and genuine personality, and having spoken with her she had put my worries and fear at ease. She assured me that I had nothing to worry about and everything would be taken care of. Divine intervention--- is how I would describe Tanya and her staff stepping in at a time, which was most challenging and stressful for me and literally puling EVERYTHING together so effortlessly. I am so thankful to Tanya beyond words for creating a beautiful wedding for Larry and I. My family and guest were just as thankful and impressed with the service and elegant decor she provided on my day. By the way, which everyone continues to talk about. I was in awe of how she pulled it all together. I highly recommend Tanya of Graceful Designs for all your wedding needs. When you truly love what you do, it reflects in your work. It was a such a joy and pleasure working with Tanya. Thank you for making my day beautiful and most of all elegant. "IT'S ALREADY DONE".

Jannie · Married on 04/30/2016

I would advice customers have wedding theme prepared for the vendor and stay firm with budget plans.

Renee · Married on 11/07/2015

I never really write reviews, but this one needed to be written! Tanya and her team did an AMAZING job with our fall themed wedding. I met with her with a bit of an idea, and she really took that idea and turned it into the most fantastic vision of what I could have ever imagined. My family and friends are still praising us for the beautiful decorations.

Tanya is also such a wonderful wonderful person. Every time I spoke with her she calmed me down and eased any concerns I may have had at the time of our conversation. I think the reason people become Bridezillas is because they don't have wonderful professionals like Tanya on their team. She was a joy to work with and always seemed even more excited for us than we were!

I wish I had hired her as our wedding planner or at least day of coordinator because she absolutely stepped up and helped us get our day off without a hitch. Very professional and I wish her all the best!

Chenequa · Married on 12/20/2014

Tanya and her team was outstanding bringing the vision for my special day to life. Words truly cannot describe how beautiful the wedding and reception were. Our guest are still sending messages, calls, and emails about how classy, elegant, and timeless both ceremonies were decorated and put together. I would definitely recommend Graceful designs to other brides that desire for their wedding to be completed with excellence!

Nevaughan · Married on 12/20/2014

Without a doubt the best service in town! Tanya and her staff were fabulouse to work with. They offered invaluable knowledge and tools for my bride. The quality of her products (ie, linens, centerpieces, bouquets and more) we second to none. Will definitely recommend her and Graceful Designs to others and they will be my go-to vendor for all my events.

Tenika · Married on 12/13/2014

I was treated with royalty by graceful designs and all her staff. The professionalism and creativity used for my wedding ceremony and reception was simply phenomenal. I was so pleased with the way my entire planning process was handle. I enjoyed working with Tanya and the ladies of graceful designs! They truly treated me and my parents like family! I would highly recommend them to all brides nationwide!!!!! Love, love, love my experience! !!

• Maya

Maya · Married on 03/22/2014

Ms. Tanya was the absolute best! From the first time we meet and discussed what I wanted in flowers & decor, Ms. Tanya assured me that everything would be beautiful. AND it was!! Ms. Tanya was so helpful & sweet. I loved our center pieces, candy bar, ceremony columns and my bouquet. I'm still in awe when I look at our wedding photos. EVERYTHING was awesome :) I'm so glad that my wedding planner recommended Ms. Tanya to Major & I.