28 Reviews for Graceful Designs

Flower Petals (1)
Non-Floral (1)
Single Flowers (1)
28 Graceful Designs Reviews

Tanya at Graceful Designs was absolutely the BEST. She was one of our vendors for the Connections for Weddings "A Salute to A Star Among Stars" Military Wedding Giveaway. I couldn't have asked for a more professional, accommodating and knowledgeable wedding vendor. Our reception centerpieces and florals were absolutely gorgeous . She completely got the theme and vibe I wanted and went above and beyond to provide EVERYTHING we dreamed of for our special day. We so appreciate the generosity that was shown to us as a military couple. I would highly recommend Graceful Designs for your wedding floral and planning needs.

Profile Picture Thema, 9/22/18, 12 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Flower Petals, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

Tanya was great and responses promptly. She made my flower bouquet for my wedding which was absolutely beautiful!!!! Thank you!!

Profile Picture Chana, 2/17/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Delivery

The best decision we made was securing Graceful Designs. Tanya was so personable and her customer service sealed the deal! It's always pleasing to work with professional and friendly vendors. She was so helpful and accommodating the entire process. We secured her for our flowers, decor, rentals and wedding planning! I'd be happy to recommend her especially if you want a stress free event! She had it all taken care! I worried about NOTHING!! It was so easy peasy the entire process. Definitely worth the finances and then some!! We love you Ms Tanya and the Graceful Design team!
#itsallgoodman

Profile Picture Wendy , 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Graceful Designs is "The Best"!!! Very professional and organized! Mrs. Tanya connects with her clients on a personal level and is truly all about making your event extra special. I recently got married on 6/10/2017 and was amazed at the work her and her team delivered! Please book Graceful Designs LLC for your next event! You will not be disappointed!

The Happiest Bride Ever,
Nikita C.

Profile Picture Nikita, 6/17/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

Tanya has been such a JOY to work with. I've done two events with her now and she continues to WOW me with the quality of her work and ensuring everything is perfect!! Thank you for making multiple occasions so special!!

Profile Picture Jacqueline, 5/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

Tanya and Graceful Designs were simply amazing for my entire wedding experience. They provided flowers, which were simply gorgeous and planning services. Tanya was able to effortlessly navigate all my vendors and late minute details that no bride want to handle. I would have been lost or just incredibly irritable without them. My 'lady in waiting' was so nice and present but barely noticeable at the same time! The day of was just as easy as could be. If there was an issue, I had no idea. I still have no idea. My wedding memory is nothing but amazing. You will not regret hiring graceful designs for your wedding experience.

Profile Picture Alison, 5/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

She's awesome! You have to get her to help with your wedding. She's professional, hard working, creative, patient, and kind. She is truly a blessing! Our wedding was better than we ever could have imagined. Thanks Tanya! You rock!

Profile Picture Jessica, 11/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

Tanya and her team are absolutely amazing. I am so glad I found her. She is super sweet and she went above and beyond to make my day special. There were so many little details that made my ceremony and reception stunning. I am still in awe of how beautiful and luscious my flowers were. She was even able to handle a last minute special request the day before. She also is very flexible with your budget. Tell her what you want and she can make it happen. I can't sing her praises enough. It was money well spent. I would highly recommend her.

Profile Picture Tori, 9/16/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Graceful Designs did a spectacular job with my centerpieces. They went over and beyond for my ceremony and reception. They made my day extra special and I am beyong grateful for everything that they did.

Profile Picture Michelle, 7/24/16, 9 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Tanya and her team were great, I would definitely recommend for any brides seeking a decorator and coordinator. I look forward to working with her for future events.

Profile Picture Nobiana, 7/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I only did flowers through Graceful Designs, but wish I had did wedding planning with this business also. My flowers were beautiful for my wedding day and would recommend the business to others.

Profile Picture Shauna, 6/18/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

AWESOME!!! Tanya and her staff at Graceful Designs provided me with professional and exceptional services on my wedding day. The attentiveness and getting things done were by far exceptional. Tanya has a warm and genuine personality, and having spoken with her she had put my worries and fear at ease. She assured me that I had nothing to worry about and everything would be taken care of. Divine intervention--- is how I would describe Tanya and her staff stepping in at a time, which was most challenging and stressful for me and literally puling EVERYTHING together so effortlessly. I am so thankful to Tanya beyond words for creating a beautiful wedding for Larry and I. My family and guest were just as thankful and impressed with the service and elegant decor she provided on my day. By the way, which everyone continues to talk about. I was in awe of how she pulled it all together. I highly recommend Tanya of Graceful Designs for all your wedding needs. When you truly love what you do, it reflects in your work. It was a such a joy and pleasure working with Tanya. Thank you for making my day beautiful and most of all elegant. "IT'S ALREADY DONE".

Profile Picture charlene, 6/11/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Jewelry, Lighting & Decor, Transportation, Videography, Wedding Planning

I would advice customers have wedding theme prepared for the vendor and stay firm with budget plans.

Profile Picture Jannie , 4/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Clean Up, Event Design, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Corsages, Table Arrangements

I never really write reviews, but this one needed to be written! Tanya and her team did an AMAZING job with our fall themed wedding. I met with her with a bit of an idea, and she really took that idea and turned it into the most fantastic vision of what I could have ever imagined. My family and friends are still praising us for the beautiful decorations.

Tanya is also such a wonderful wonderful person. Every time I spoke with her she calmed me down and eased any concerns I may have had at the time of our conversation. I think the reason people become Bridezillas is because they don't have wonderful professionals like Tanya on their team. She was a joy to work with and always seemed even more excited for us than we were!

I wish I had hired her as our wedding planner or at least day of coordinator because she absolutely stepped up and helped us get our day off without a hitch. Very professional and I wish her all the best!

Profile Picture Renee, 11/7/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

Tanya and her team was outstanding bringing the vision for my special day to life. Words truly cannot describe how beautiful the wedding and reception were. Our guest are still sending messages, calls, and emails about how classy, elegant, and timeless both ceremonies were decorated and put together. I would definitely recommend Graceful designs to other brides that desire for their wedding to be completed with excellence!

Profile Picture Chenequa, 12/20/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers

Without a doubt the best service in town! Tanya and her staff were fabulouse to work with. They offered invaluable knowledge and tools for my bride. The quality of her products (ie, linens, centerpieces, bouquets and more) we second to none. Will definitely recommend her and Graceful Designs to others and they will be my go-to vendor for all my events.

Profile Picture Nevaughan, 12/20/14, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Party Supplies

I was treated with royalty by graceful designs and all her staff. The professionalism and creativity used for my wedding ceremony and reception was simply phenomenal. I was so pleased with the way my entire planning process was handle. I enjoyed working with Tanya and the ladies of graceful designs! They truly treated me and my parents like family! I would highly recommend them to all brides nationwide!!!!! Love, love, love my experience! !!

Profile Picture Tenika, 12/13/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Invitations, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

Ms. Tanya was the absolute best! From the first time we meet and discussed what I wanted in flowers & decor, Ms. Tanya assured me that everything would be beautiful. AND it was!! Ms. Tanya was so helpful & sweet. I loved our center pieces, candy bar, ceremony columns and my bouquet. I'm still in awe when I look at our wedding photos. EVERYTHING was awesome :) I'm so glad that my wedding planner recommended Ms. Tanya to Major & I.

Profile Picture Maya, 3/22/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

I can't say enough about Tanya at Graceful Designs. She is a joy and a pleasure to work with. She made everything so much easier. I hired her as my Day of Coordinator but she was SO much more. She was integral in the success of my wedding day. Keeping everyone calm and keeping me informed as the weather changed multiple times right before the ceremony and it had to be moved inside. I would surely have tried to inflict bodily harm on the Director of Events at the Chamberlin had Tanya not been there to intercede on our behalf. She kept things moving, kept me informed and made everything an overall pleasant experience.
She has the most amazing personality and you'll never see her sweat or frown no matter how tough it gets.

Profile Picture Sharlette, 9/1/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

Tanya helped me plan a 350 person wedding out of town, I live in DC area and wedding was at Hampton University Chapel and Marriott at City Center in Newport News, VA. Tanya was calming (what every bride needs), she was responsive, professional, knowledgeable and friendly. Tanya recommended creative and high quality vendors. Tanya coordinated day of wedding activities with vendors and my wedding party. With the number of moving parts and size of my wedding, wedding party, I should have taken Tanya's recommendation to purchase full wedding planning services from Graceful Designs. However, Tanya was flexible and worked within my budget (which meant more work for the bride). My advice to any bride (spend the money on a great planner), closer to the wedding, no matter how much of a micromanager you are, you will want to turn everything over to someone else - Tanya is a gem.

Profile Picture Keely, 8/20/11, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I am not one to do reviews but Tonya with Graceful Designs was excellent! She did my wedding decor and bridal party flowers as well. I had pictures and ideas of what I wanted and she delivered. My wedding was stunning and i loved everything. I am a spoiled and very picky individual. If Mrs. Tonya was horrible I would definitely let you all know. But she is very good at her job. You would have thought I spent large sums of money. She worked with my budget and also listened to every request my husband and i had. I would highly recommend her.!!!!

Profile Picture Sherraine, 4/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Party Supplies, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements

The professionalism and quality of service were excellent. She delivered the wedding of our dreams, with elegance. She shouldered all of our anxieties in regards to dealings with all of the different vendors to provide a well coordinated event . The flowers and arrangements exceeded our expectations. In other words, it was a BEAUTIFUL wedding ! Also we received lots of compliments from our friends and families. Thank you so much, Tanya , for a job well done ! You made a big difference in our special day !

Profile Picture Evangeline and Paul, 6/28/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Invitations, Wedding Planning
4.7

My experience with Tanya was wonderful! She was super friendly, very flexible, willing and able to work with our budget, and even offered to help us find vendors within her network for other things that we needed. The only issue I had is that I wanted her to use all silk flowers, but she ended up using some real [dried] flowers, which led to some getting crushed and leaving some dried flower residue on our clothes the day of, but the bouquet and boutonniere were still beautiful, and that's all that mattered.

Profile Picture User4662994, 2+ years ago, 7 Reviews
4.7

A class act from start to finish.

Profile Picture Leann, 6/21/08, 2 Reviews