Graceful Designs Reviews

Graceful Designs 5
  • Whitney

Whitney · Married on 09/28/2019

Amazing, Professional, and Graceful

Tanya and her team made my wedding day everything I wished for and more. Her friendly and professional demeanor gave me great confidence that my day would be nothing short of amazing!

Graceful Designs 6
    Graceful Designs 7
    Graceful Designs 8
    Graceful Designs 9
    Sent on 11/11/2019
  • Jeanelle

Jeanelle Braxton · Married on 09/27/2019

Above and Beyond!!!

Where do I begin? To say that Tanya exceeded my expectations would be an understatement!

When I first began wedding planning, I admired Tanya’s work from afar on social media. She would be too expensive for us. Surely she would be booked. I didn’t want to get my hopes up. After meetings with two other decor companies, my coordinator scheduled a meeting with Tanya. When I met with her at her showroom, I was blown away! First of all she was warm and friendly and felt like my fabulous auntie! Second of all the pieces she had on display were phenomenal. Something for every taste, but everything was high quality and in like new condition. As I talked with her about my vision, she asked questions to make sure she understood my likes and dislikes. I could tell just from the questions she asked that she would be able to execute. And boy did she!!

I thought I knew what to expect, but Tanya outdid herself. Not only did she execute my vision, but she also included elements that I had no idea I wanted, but were just the right touch! And did everything with a smile and most of all grace!

Tanya created the bouquets for me and my bridal party and they were fantastic. I had meetings with other florists and one of them gave me a sample bouquet to take home. The bouquet that I got from Tanya was far superior. It was robust in color and substantial in weight without being overpowering. She even included a special photo of my deceased mother that I gave her.

Every piece flowed to the next. From the flowers to the centerpieces to the candles. Nothing was overdone. Everything was in just the right proportions to fill my large space. And everywhere I looked there was a surprise that Tanya threw in, knowing that it would be the perfect finishing touch!

And she was VERY respectful of our budget.

I have included some pictures with my review but I assure you that they do not do her work justice!

I won’t have another wedding, but the first chance I get to have Tanya style my decor again cannot come soon enough!

Graceful Designs 10
    Sent on 10/12/2019
  • Janet

Janet Williams · Married on 08/17/2019

Fantastic - Speechless

Tanya & her team are the ultimate professionals and deliver a product that is unmatched! They are the only vendor I would recommend over and over and over!

Graceful Designs 16
    Sent on 08/24/2019

Donna · Married on 02/14/2019

Simply the best

We are still the envy of our friends with her above and beyond designs, simply breathtaking.

Graceful Designs 17
    Graceful Designs 18
    Sent on 02/14/2019
  • I

Indigo J Jones · Married on 09/23/2018

Wedding Planner Extraordinaire

Tanya was an AMAZING planner/floral designer. She listened to all of our needs and wants and made it happen within the budget. As well as being a great planner, she is a pleasure to work with and has the personality for this business. You will have no complaints working with Graceful Designs.

Sent on 10/29/2018
  • David

David · Married on 09/23/2018

So Grateful for Graceful Designs!!!

Having Tanya and Graceful Designs as our planner is the best decision we could have made during the planning process. We knew from our first phone consult that she was the one for us. We were able to pull off the planning in the less than 6 months. Not to mention we had to move our wedding date because of the hurricane. Tanya's so good that she got everything rescheduled for just 8 days later. Same venues, Same vendor, Same everything!!! No such thing as can't when Graceful Designs has your back. Tanya's impeccable style and design capability is unmatched. Love love love the floral designs and the chocolate martini glass wall!!! She organized our boat ride, carousel, and guest transportation for all our guest on the wedding day. I'm not sure but I think the rain even stopped just because she said so. Wonderful planner. Amazing designer. Couldn't have asked for more. Thanks so much Tanya. You're a part of the family now.

Graceful Designs 19
    Graceful Designs 25
    Graceful Designs 26
    Sent on 10/30/2018

Thema · Married on 09/22/2018

Tanya at Graceful Designs was absolutely the BEST. She was one of our vendors for the Connections for Weddings "A Salute to A Star Among Stars" Military Wedding Giveaway. I couldn't have asked for a more professional, accommodating and knowledgeable wedding vendor. Our reception centerpieces and florals were absolutely gorgeous . She completely got the theme and vibe I wanted and went above and beyond to provide EVERYTHING we dreamed of for our special day. We so appreciate the generosity that was shown to us as a military couple. I would highly recommend Graceful Designs for your wedding floral and planning needs.

Sent on 12/05/2017
  • Future Mrs. S

Jasmine · Married on 09/01/2018

Everything was so beautiful!! They showed up on time and I made a special request for a Jasmine flower in my bouquet and that is exactly what they did. We had a vase break during set up for the reception but they were prepared and replaced it quickly with no problems. I cant wait to work with them again.

Graceful Designs 27
    Sent on 09/05/2018

sherry · Married on 08/27/2018

Where can i begin...cut out the middleman and go directly to the supplier! They have a Santa's workshop at their store. Everything you could imagine and more. Everyone we met with hiked up the price because they had to rent fron Graceful Designs. Tanya is so caring and fun. She made my daughter's dream wedding a reality. We told her what we wanted and she did the rest. It was absolutely gorgeous! She worked within our budget to make it just what my daughter wanted. She also was the coordinator and did a fantastic job. We shopped around first and Graceful Designs was the only option. People are still talking about how beautiful it was. Im getting ready to plan my next event with them as well. I promise you that you won't be sorry. She also did a mock table design with the flowers so we coukd see exactly what it would look like. Love love love them!

Sent on 09/05/2018

Akiba · Married on 08/18/2018

There will never be enough stars for Tanya. She is that AMAZING!
    A true professional! She made ALL my wedding dreams come TRUE. Tanya put in a lot of thoughtful details in everything that she touched, from the way she set up the venue to just everything!
    Tanya and her team were like a breath of fresh calming air that helped to ease my undercover wedding jitters throughout the day...for that, I will always be thankful to her and her team.
    She always gets things done fast and in a timely manner which always makes us feel at ease. Not only Tanya was like a hero to us, she has good eyes (did i mentioned that she is a florist too) that we completely put our trust in her to make our reception and ceremony venue looked so beautiful that night! No pictures can do justice and all the guests were complimenting nonstop about it. People are still talking about our wedding!
    I could go on and on about Tanya and it will not be enough. Thank you, Tanya, for your hard work and everything you have done for us. We truly appreciate and grateful for all the time you have spent helping us. We will definitely recommend to all of our future brides and grooms.

Sent on 08/28/2018

Rikki · Married on 08/08/2018

Tanya is sooo amazing! there are not enough words! she is so professional, sweet, and caring! You can tell she absolutely loves her job!

Graceful Designs 28
    Graceful Designs 35
    Sent on 10/05/2018
  • DC

Deaunna · Married on 05/19/2018

Man. What can I say? I sent them pictures of what I wanted and they gave me exactly that. I will recommend them to everyone I know.

Sent on 05/24/2018
  • Cynamon

Cynamon · Married on 04/15/2018

Tanya stayed in touch with me throughout my engagement. The first time we spoke, I felt like I had known her for a really long time. She was able to help me stay within my budget and deliver a beautiful wedding. She went above and beyond on our wedding day and I'm so grateful that we went with Graceful Designs. I highly recommend Tanya and her team if you want to have a floral designer that will exceed your dreams.

Sent on 05/19/2018

Chana · Married on 02/17/2018

Tanya was great and responses promptly. She made my flower bouquet for my wedding which was absolutely beautiful!!!! Thank you!!

Graceful Designs 36
    Sent on 02/20/2018
  • W

Wendy · Married on 08/12/2017

The best decision we made was securing Graceful Designs. Tanya was so personable and her customer service sealed the deal! It's always pleasing to work with professional and friendly vendors. She was so helpful and accommodating the entire process. We secured her for our flowers, decor, rentals and wedding planning! I'd be happy to recommend her especially if you want a stress free event! She had it all taken care! I worried about NOTHING!! It was so easy peasy the entire process. Definitely worth the finances and then some!! We love you Ms Tanya and the Graceful Design team!
    #itsallgoodman

Graceful Designs 37
    Graceful Designs 38
    Graceful Designs 39
    Sent on 10/18/2017
  • "Cannon2Be"

Nikita · Married on 06/17/2017

Graceful Designs is "The Best"!!! Very professional and organized! Mrs. Tanya connects with her clients on a personal level and is truly all about making your event extra special. I recently got married on 6/10/2017 and was amazed at the work her and her team delivered! Please book Graceful Designs LLC for your next event! You will not be disappointed!

The Happiest Bride Ever,
    Nikita C.

Sent on 06/19/2017

Jacqueline · Married on 05/13/2017

Tanya has been such a JOY to work with. I've done two events with her now and she continues to WOW me with the quality of her work and ensuring everything is perfect!! Thank you for making multiple occasions so special!!

Sent on 06/22/2017

Alison · Married on 05/07/2017

Tanya and Graceful Designs were simply amazing for my entire wedding experience. They provided flowers, which were simply gorgeous and planning services. Tanya was able to effortlessly navigate all my vendors and late minute details that no bride want to handle. I would have been lost or just incredibly irritable without them. My 'lady in waiting' was so nice and present but barely noticeable at the same time! The day of was just as easy as could be. If there was an issue, I had no idea. I still have no idea. My wedding memory is nothing but amazing. You will not regret hiring graceful designs for your wedding experience.

Sent on 06/21/2017

Jessica · Married on 11/05/2016

She's awesome! You have to get her to help with your wedding. She's professional, hard working, creative, patient, and kind. She is truly a blessing! Our wedding was better than we ever could have imagined. Thanks Tanya! You rock!

Sent on 04/22/2017

Tori · Married on 09/16/2016

Tanya and her team are absolutely amazing. I am so glad I found her. She is super sweet and she went above and beyond to make my day special. There were so many little details that made my ceremony and reception stunning. I am still in awe of how beautiful and luscious my flowers were. She was even able to handle a last minute special request the day before. She also is very flexible with your budget. Tell her what you want and she can make it happen. I can't sing her praises enough. It was money well spent. I would highly recommend her.

Sent on 09/17/2016

Michelle · Married on 07/24/2016

Graceful Designs did a spectacular job with my centerpieces. They went over and beyond for my ceremony and reception. They made my day extra special and I am beyong grateful for everything that they did.

Sent on 08/15/2016

Nobiana · Married on 07/23/2016

Tanya and her team were great, I would definitely recommend for any brides seeking a decorator and coordinator. I look forward to working with her for future events.

Sent on 11/12/2016

Ashley · Married on 07/10/2016

I honestly don't think I have enough character space to express my fullness of gratitude. I was under a lot of stress during my wedding planning, but from day 1 of meeting Tanya, I felt at ease. She is truly a gem! I waited to do this review so I could make sure I captured everything. To start it off, my wedding was absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!! It was everything I wanted and more. Everything was breath taking from the flowers, personally designed sweat heart table, and decor. Absolutely Amazing!!! I hired Tanya to be my florist and decorator. In addition to, the responsiveness, availability to discuss my wedding details via phone, text, or email at ANY time of the day or night, quality of services and products, positive attitude, and accommodating demeanor, Tanya gracefully went out of her way to alleviate my stress by offering to do things that she was not hired for. I think this says a lot about her character. For someone to do things that are not within scope or contract, that shows their true sense of integrity. From offering to call my guests for their RSVP to arranging my bridal party gifts for me. She contacted one of her friends to reserve my bridal gifts for my bridal party. All of which none of this she was contracted to do! She was only my florist and decorator but she stepped in as a wedding planner and performed some of those roles. One thing I have to mention and to bring to attention was the time and attention she spent with me. I remember telling my mother that I can't believe she has time to do everything because I felt like I was her only bride. She really devotes her time with her brides and that means a lot. My only regret was not hiring her as my wedding planner. She is really walking in her God given purpose, she enjoys what she does and it truly shows. Keep on making God smile by doing his work!! I recommend Tanya to everyone. I am so thankful for her! I am so thankful for our new found relationship. She was heaven sent.

Sent on 09/08/2016

Shauna · Married on 06/18/2016

I only did flowers through Graceful Designs, but wish I had did wedding planning with this business also. My flowers were beautiful for my wedding day and would recommend the business to others.

Sent on 07/09/2016

charlene · Married on 06/11/2016

AWESOME!!! Tanya and her staff at Graceful Designs provided me with professional and exceptional services on my wedding day. The attentiveness and getting things done were by far exceptional. Tanya has a warm and genuine personality, and having spoken with her she had put my worries and fear at ease. She assured me that I had nothing to worry about and everything would be taken care of. Divine intervention--- is how I would describe Tanya and her staff stepping in at a time, which was most challenging and stressful for me and literally puling EVERYTHING together so effortlessly. I am so thankful to Tanya beyond words for creating a beautiful wedding for Larry and I. My family and guest were just as thankful and impressed with the service and elegant decor she provided on my day. By the way, which everyone continues to talk about. I was in awe of how she pulled it all together. I highly recommend Tanya of Graceful Designs for all your wedding needs. When you truly love what you do, it reflects in your work. It was a such a joy and pleasure working with Tanya. Thank you for making my day beautiful and most of all elegant. "IT'S ALREADY DONE".

Sent on 07/10/2016