Commonwealth Place, Virginia Beach, VA 23464 Map · Phone number
Package Price $900
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing

About Belle Events

Thank you for visiting my site! My name is Jobelle Harris, I am a licensed and certified wedding and event planner here in the Hampton Roads area in Virginia. I graduated with a Bachelor's Degree in Human Services from Old Dominion University, Norfolk, Virginia in 2015. I found my calling in wedding and event planning after having a successful turnout of my own wedding. I always had the passion on event planning and designing as I have done multiple private events specializing decorating and hosting. Also, when I was attending school with my major, I planned and helped on community events for my organizations that I had my internship with. People consider me as very creative and detailed. My husband and my family totally supported my decision to start my own event planning business - Belle Events. This business allows me to help clients not only create their vision of their event but also execute their vision.

I offer planning, consulting, designing, and coordination services for all your event needs. I do many types of events from small and private events such as baby showers, christenings, kids parties, and more, to larger events such as weddings and other elegant events. I partner with vendors and work closely to coordinate your event details for a successful and memorable turn-out. I love managing your event from décor set-up and take down to making sure your guestbook will be signed by your guests and your favors will be given away while you are relaxed and enjoying your day. I love sharing valuable tips and resources to attain your goal of having an event to remember by your families and friends. I am dedicated to serving budget brides and clients who are planning an event on tight budgets. I utilize the technology a lot and I work mobile that makes my services that I offer very affordable.

I understand that each client has their own unique ideas and vision for their event, so every potential client is welcome to a complimentary consultation that allows me to learn more about your event vision and how I can best serve you. If you are interested in any of my weddings and special events services, don't hesitate to contact me or book your complimentary consultation.

JOBELLE H.

• What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 900.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 1,200.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 50.00
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Day-of Coordination, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 1

• Commonwealth Place Virginia Beach, VA 23464 See on map
    Please contact us to set appointments