Day-Of, Full, Partial

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Belle Events

Creating Unforgettable Memories

Thank you for visiting my site! My name is Jobelle Harris, I am a licensed and certified wedding and event planner here in the Hampton Roads area in Virginia. I graduated with a Bachelor’s Degree in Human Services from Old Dominion University, Norfolk, Virginia in 2015. I found my calling in wedding and event planning after having a successful turnout of my own wedding. I always had the passion on event planning and designing as I have done multiple private events specializing decorating and hosting. Also, when I was attending school with my major, I planned and helped on community events for my organizations that I had my internship with. People consider me as very creative and detailed. My husband and my family totally supported my decision to start my own event planning business – Belle Events. This business allows me to help clients not only create their vision of their event but also execute their vision.

I offer planning, consulting, designing, and coordination services for all your event needs. I do many types of events from small and private events such as baby showers, christenings, kids parties, and more, to larger events such as weddings and other elegant events. I partner with vendors and work closely to coordinate your event details for a successful and memorable turn-out. I love managing your event from décor set-up and take down to making sure your guestbook will be signed by your guests and your favors will be given away while you are relaxed and enjoying your day. I love sharing valuable tips and resources to attain your goal of having an event to remember by your families and friends. I am dedicated to serving budget brides and clients who are planning an event on tight budgets. I utilize the technology a lot and I work mobile that makes my services that I offer very affordable.

I understand that each client has their own unique ideas and vision for their event, so every potential client is welcome to a complimentary consultation that allows me to learn more about your event vision and how I can best serve you. If you are interested in any of my weddings and special events services, don’t hesitate to contact me or book your complimentary consultation.

JOBELLE H.

Categories: Wedding Planner

Regions serviced: Hampton Roads

0 Reviews for Belle Events

ABOUT ME
I am certified Event Planner who loves creating memorable events. I would love to bring your dream event to life. I specialize special events including Child Baptisms/Christenings?, Children’s Parties, Sweet 16, and Weddings?. I love sharing tips, information and resources to clients who plan events on tight budgets. I want to manage your day of event from décor set-up and tear-down to assuring your guestbook will be signed by your guests and your favors will be given away while you and your family can enjoy the occasion as well. I understand that each client has their own vision of how they want their event and I offer custom packages tailored to fit each clients’ individual needs.
Every potential client is welcome to a complimentary consultation so that I can learn about your event vision and find out how I can best help you! #belleeventshr

-JOBELLE

5 Photos

My Photo Album

5 Photos
220x220 sq 1493377563921 i zrrwcp7 xl
220x220 sq 1527523308 7be0c1f87ac30d29 1527523307 023abc227b3bd443 1527523306821 1 jada jon ceremony
220x220 sq 1527523442 2a61c24d4bf98187 1527523441 7ad1bc555aacdca5 1527523441049 4 jada jon reception
220x220 sq 1493377519600 i dt3hm8n xl
220x220 sq 1527523626 ce0344b1e4fcd494 1527523625 baabff553f0b8118 1527523625222 1 32350201 397746514

Commonwealth Place, Virginia Beach, VA 23464   See On Map
757-633-7548 (phone)
Please contact us to set appointments