Belle Events

Virginia Beach, VA View map
$1,350 Package Price

$1,350 Package Price

Belle Events is a Virginia Beach, Virginia-based business that offers wedding and event planning services to couples planning their nuptials in the Hampton Roads area. The owner, Jobelle Harris, is a licensed and certified wedding planner who found her calling in planning after having a successful turnout at her own wedding. Now, Jobelle at Belle Events will go above and beyond to turn all of your dreams into a reality on your wedding day.

Belle Events offers planning, consulting, designing and coordination services for special occasions. Prior to your wedding day, Jobelle will sit down with you to go over all of your wants and needs for your celebration. Her wedding planning services include event design, budget analysis, vendor referrals, and day-of coordination, as well as partial and full planning services. Belle Events primarily plans civil unions and religious wedding celebrations.

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$900

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1,350

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$2,700

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$60

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Destination
Double Weddings
Elopement
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

1-3
4.7

• Kirsten
    Kirsten Z. Married on 03/05/2022

Dream Day!

I hired Jobelle just as a Day of Coordinator. Jobelle made my day so much easier , she exceeded what my vision was and made it come to life. She is very organized and makes the timeline, processional, and seating easy to understand. She gave great direction at our rehearsal and made it fast and efficient. I could not recommend her more!

Belle Events's reply:

Hi Kirsten!

Thank you very much for leaving a review! It was a pleasure working with you! Congratulations again to you and Kaleb and sending all my best wishes to your adventures together! Take care!

-Jobelle
  • Taylor
    Taylor H. Married on 02/09/2022

The BEST planner in Hampton Roads.

Jobelle is truly a professional in the world of weddings here in Hampton Roads. We purchased her full planning package and she has been incredibly helpful through the entire process all the way from finding available vendors to even finding new dates when we though COVID would shut us down. She has been a world of help and I would recommend here to any new brides in the area. FIVE STARS!
  • Jeanine
    Jeanine T. Married on 07/01/2021

Exactly what I needed!

Jobelle and I clicked well together. When we would have virtual meetings, she led them confidently and in a very organized manner. She was quick to answer my questions and also upfront if she needed more time to answer my questions. She sent me updates both monthly and when I requested. She reminded me of deadlines and helped take away a lot of stress. On my wedding day I felt confident that it would be a smooth and perfect day and it was! I loved working with Jobelle and am so thankful she was my planner.

Belle Events's reply:

Jeanine,

It was my pleasure working with you! Thank you very much for the kind words. Congratulations again and you guys take care.

-Jobelle

Pricing

Team

Jobelle Harris
Jobelle Harris
Certified Wedding Planner

Hi! I'm Jobelle Harris. I am the owner of Belle Events. I am certified wedding and event planner through The Bridal Society, the country's largest and leading wedding planning certification program. I also hold a Bachelor's degree in Human Services through Old Dominion University. I am licensed and insured to operate business here in the Hampton Roads area in Virginia.

Kempsville Virginia Beach, VA, 23464

Please contact us to set appointments
Location of (Belle Events)

Other vendors in Hampton Roads for your wedding