A Queen's Touch Events

Carrollton, VA View map
$1,650 Package Price

$1,650 Package Price

A Queen’s Touch Events, LLC is a wedding planning service based in Carrollton, Virginia. Queen Campbell is a wedding planner through and through, her one-and-only passion being the creation of lasting memories for happy couples. Clients seeking a budget-friendly, creative and totally structured wedding planning experience can rely on Queen’s Touch Events, LLC. Inspired by the love shared by each couple, Queen Campbell is one hundred percent committed to making your wedding day beautiful, customized and extraordinary.

Experience

Queen Campbell began A Queen’s Touch Events, LLC in March 2017. A perfectionist at heart, she has always been a detail-oriented and creative person and is able to bring those skills to the table for a wedding planning experience that is both structured and stylish.

With A Queen’s Touch Events, LLC, couples may choose between one of three packages: the Full Package, the Partial Package or the On the Day Package. With a Full Package, couples can expect a tailored budget and a completely structured engagement timeline. With the Partial Package, Queen Campbell is more hands-off, but offers her wisdom, advice and planning for any details with which you require her queenly assistance. With the On the Day Package, couples can expect Queen Campbell to add finishing touches and assist with final preparations.

• Black-owned
  • Veteran-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,175

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1,650

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$2,100

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$50

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Elopement
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Myosha Married on 02/02/2020
    I attended one of her weddings & it was absolutely stunning! She was very professional & hands on. My friend was very pleased with her and her talents reflected in her finishing product. I will definitely be utilizing her services when my time time.
  • Sarah
    Sarah B. Married on 01/11/2020

Above and beyond in every single detail!!!

Queen was a necessary and incredibly important part of my wedding. After watching her rock my best friend’s wedding, I knew I had to hire her when it was my turn to get married. She is quick to respond and is so, SO organized! She always made sure I stayed on top of my checklist without being pushy. And when I felt stressed and overwhelmed she immediately came to the rescue. My big day went PERFECTLY and I honestly couldn’t have done it without all of her hard work. She’s knowledgeable and very reasonably priced. Even if your venue doesn’t require a day of coordinator, I highly recommend you hire her. My wedding day was ZERO stress and that’s all a bride can ask for, am I right?! Thank you for everything, Queen, you are amazing!

A Queen's Touch Events's reply:

Thank you so much Sarah. It was wonderful being by your side. I always have fun with you guys. I can't believe there is no more planning, and your day is over. Wish we can do that day again. I received your pictures from Jessie, and I can't wait to post some.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Deals

A Queen's Touch Events 1
Exclusive
A Queen's Touch Events 2
Discount

Active duty service members, veterans and first responders will receive 10% discount off packages once booking is complete and identification has been verified.

Pricing

A Queen's Touch Events Price Rates

I Do Weddings with Love I Do Weddings with Love Wedding Florists

I had the honor to work with Queen’s Touch Events, LLC. This girl is an amazing visionary and talented artist. If you want your day to be one of the special moments in your life, hire this company. They will make sure the only thing you worry about is saying “I do”

Fairfield Flowers Fairfield Flowers Wedding Florists

It was a pleasure working with Queen for the Edwards/Cook wedding! Both parties were deployed and Queen acted as a liaison for her clients. She was easy to work with and has a pleasant personality!

720 Chickahominy Loop Carrollton, VA, 23314
7575420779

Monday - Friday 5pm-9pm Saturday and Sunday Appointment Only
Location of (A Queen's Touch Events)

Other vendors in Hampton Roads for your wedding