Bella Vita Artistry - Makeup by Alana Manning

Newport News, VA View map

A completely self taught makeup artist, Alana began her journey into the beauty industry at the age of 13. From 2011-2014, Alana did theater and film makeup for Woodside High School. In 2014, she graduated a year ahead at the age of 17 as lead of the makeup crew. Alana had always dreamed of working in Sephora and as soon as she turned 18, she was offered a position as a beauty consultant. Most of her product knowledge came from working this position, however Alana always knew she wanted to do more in the beauty industry.

After a few months of preparing, Alana was finally ready to leave Sephora to start her own business in December 2014, at the age of 18. She has managed to make quite a name for herself in the short 2 years she's had her business; attracting the attention of various celebrities such as the iconic film duo Tim and Daphne Reid, reality star Kenya Moore, model Bernice Burgos, and a few more. Alana's true passion lies behind makeup instruction; sharing her knowledge, experiences and abundance with others brings her more joy than anything. She looks forward to all that is to come in her makeup career, as it is only the beginning for her.

• Black-owned

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$150

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$100

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$80

$80

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Assistant Fee
Trial Service

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Makeup
Licensed

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup
Eye Makeup
Natural Makeup
On-Site Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

Molly Married on 09/01/2019

talented and professional

Alana was a pleasure to work with for my wedding. As soon as I saw her work I knew I needed to have her do my makeup for the big day. She traveled several hours to do our makeup on site and kept us on schedule. My bridesmaids and I were obsessed with the way our makeup turned out. Alana made our skin look airbrushed in real life and false eyelashes were included for everyone. She gave me lip touchup kit which was so nice to have throughout eating, drinking, and photos all night. I would love to work with Alana again!
    Jasmine Married on 09/29/2018
    Alana was great! She commuted to Keswick Vineyards outside of Charlottesville for our wedding and was timely and professional throughout the day. I have already recommended her to some friends getting married soon.
  • Tara
    Tara F. Married on 09/02/2018

Amazing artist! Very talented! Would highly recommend!!!

Alana was very professional and efficient! She did myself, my mom and my 4 bridesmaids the day of my wedding and was on time and everyone looked stunning!!!! As soon as I saw her work I booked her as soon as we set the wedding day a year in advance! She really is amazing and so talented, I could go on! I had a trial run before hand and she even gave me a touch up kit for the day of of powder and extra lip stick. Brides are $150 I want to say and it was $80 for each of my bridesmaids. Which is reasonable considering he makeup is waterproof and lasted all day even through us crying and sweating as we were dancing! Check out her pictures or her facebook page and book her for your next up coming weddng, shower, prom or other event. you wont regret it!

A Queen's Touch Events A Queen's Touch Events Wedding Planners

Alana does wonderful work. She takes time to get to know every client she is working on and has great patience when the bridesmaids and bride are a bit chatty.

8 San Jose Dr, Suite 3D Newport News, 23606
Location of (Bella Vita Artistry - Makeup by Alana Manning)

Other vendors in Hampton Roads for your wedding