Unveiled On-Site Beauty

Virginia Beach, Virginia, Virginia Beach, VA 23464 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Unveiled On-Site Beauty

Unveiled On-Site Beauty is a wedding hair and makeup company based out of Virginia Beach, Virginia. Owner Kristen Bacon is passionate about making to-be-weds feel like the most fabulous version of themselves for their precious day. This airbrush and traditional makeup specialist offers personalized beautification for you and your wedding party.

Unveiled On-Site Beauty provides a vast array of beauty services for wedding events. During a consultation over the phone, Kristen will learn about your wedding plans and beauty style. During a trial, she will endeavor to tease out your desired look, whether you envisage a boho finish or a chic aesthetic. In terms of styling, she completes updos, blowouts, and textured hairdos. Cosmetic treatments include false-lash applications, brow and lash tinting, and tattoo coverage. Groups are welcomed for exclusive pre-wedding pampering on-site, or Kristen can travel for an additional fee. This professional customizes her skills and services to suit individual clients’ needs and preferences.

Follow Unveiled On-Site Beauty on

7 Reviews for Unveiled On-Site Beauty

• KARLEE

KARLEE MAIER · Married on 10/09/2020

10/9/2020 wedding

Kristen killed not only my hair, but my MOH, mother, and MIL’s hair! She was so kind, professional, and talented. My hair stayed all night, and even woke up the next morning to it almost perfect!! I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 10/14/2020
  • Noah

Noah Gimenez · Married on 10/03/2020

Absolutely amazing and so happy I went with Kristen!!

Kristen was absolutely amazing and such a pleasure to work with. She did such a beautiful job on my matron of honors makeup and my (the bride) hair and makeup. I did a makeup and hair trial with her (which I 100% recommend doing) but realized I wanted to try something different with my hair. Kristen was so accommodating and just asked me to send her some pictures of my ideas. On the day of the wedding I asked her to combine the features I liked from two different photos and she did EXACTLY that!! I couldn't have been happier with how my hair and makeup turned out. I wanted a deep smoky eye with a deep red lip as I also had a deep red rose in my hair and wanted my look to be of an Hispanic queen. I felt ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL and I am so thankful that I met Kristen and that she was part of my special day. Ladies you will not be disappointed if you hire On-site Beauty for your special day. I cannot say enough great things about her and definitely recommend her to any future brides.

Sent on 10/20/2020

Unveiled On-Site Beauty FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides?
    $ 50
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?
    $ 50
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?
    $ 50
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 115
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 50
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?
    $ 85
    $ 50
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 75
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 50
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 95
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 50
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 75
    $ 50
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Hair
    Makeup
    Men's Grooming
    Mult. Stylists
    Salon
    Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Blowouts
    Textured Hair Styling
    Updos / Styling
    Hair Trial
    On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Makeup Trial
    Fake Lashes
    Brow/Lash Tinting
    Tattoo Coverage
  • What hair removal services do you offer?
    Tweezing
    Waxing

• Virginia Beach, Virginia Virginia Beach, VA, 23464 See on map
    757-290-6269 (Phone number)
    Location of (Unveiled On-Site Beauty)