Unveiled On-Site Beauty Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Brittany D. Married on 07/15/2022

Unveiled is the best!

Kristen and her assistant Tina were absolutely amazing for my wedding day, they provided hair and makeup services for myself, mom, and bridesmaids. Not only are they experts at what they do, they are the sweetest and have such a warm, friendly energy that makes you feel you’ve known them for a long time! It was such a pleasure working with them and I will definitely be booking them again for professional services! Book them now!
  • Kristine
    Kristine R. Married on 05/28/2022

Absolutely Fantastic

Kristen and Kelsi are great! They arrived a bit early to set up and make sure they were ready for us. They're super sweet and made sure each of my ladies and I looked and felt beautiful. I got so many compliments on my hair and makeup that night. Recommend to everyone!
    Amanda A. Married on 05/21/2022

Such a wonderful team

Kristen and her team were amazing on my wedding day. They did my hair and my entire bridal party. They did everything we all wanted perfectly and had us all ready on time. All of the hair styles stayed in all night. Highly recommend.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Sarah Married on 05/14/2022

Kristen is the best!

She’s so talented and her energy is so zen for the big day! It would not have been the same without her. She traveled for my destination wedding and did hair and makeup for myself, my mom and the 5 ladies in my tribe. Seriously HIRE HER! ❤️ She did my hair and makeup for my engagement pictures as well!
  • Allison
    Allison P. Married on 02/22/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

I wish I could give more stars!

Kristen was so amazing to work with. She was attentive, accommodating, and so excited to make me feel as beautiful as ever. She was very patient with everyone in my party and was able to deliver exactly what each member wanted. So sweet and so personable, I would absolutely recommend her to anyone wanting to look and FEEL gorgeous on their wedding day!
  • Ashley
    Ashley T. Married on 05/28/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Bridal vision come to life!

Kristen made me feel and look beautiful on my wedding day. She can work some serious magic with those hands. She really made my dream bridal look come to life!
    Kay Married on 04/28/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The wonderful world of unveiled makeup and hair

For both my engagement shoot and graduation shoot, I had amazing hair && makeup done for a great price! I have now become a regular, and can’t wait to get my hair and makeup done here again.
  • Erin
    Erin C. Married on 04/24/2021

#cheerstothecrowders

I found Kristen by chance when my original hair and makeup person fell through right before my wedding. Upon the trial session, I realized she was family of a high school friend, and we clicked. She was sweet, professional, and did a phenomenal job on my hair and makeup. I couldn’t have asked for anyone better! Her pricing was reasonable, and I was very pleased with the services received!
    Tiffany Married on 03/20/2021

amazing work, so happy!!

Kristen is so talented and CALM and happy and it was an absolutely pleasure to have her do my hair and makeup and my daughters makeup for our vow renewal.
  • Brittany
    Brittany C. Married on 02/07/2021

Crunch Time!

Kristen was an Angel! The wedding was in October and it was crunch time. Things were running a little behind schedule and stress was kind of High. But Kristen was so sweet and patient and so full of professionalism. She was able to reassure the bride that she was going to look absolutely stunning and was so calm the entire time and I enjoyed the girl talk too!! She's awesome I would recommend her to everyone!
  • Emily
    Emily H. Married on 11/22/2020

Fabulous Hair & Makeup!

Kristen is an absolute doll! She is professional, timely, kind, and is a wonderful person! I have known her for a very long time, since way before she owned Wild Roots, and I can assure you, she is the person you want for your wedding! The hair and makeup done for our wedding was exquisite and we all could not be happier! I truly shined on my wedding day and I felt as beautiful as ever, thanks to Kristen! Kristen worked with me through the covid-19 pandemic on postponing our date and she ended up doing hair and makeup on our original date for my mom and I for our small elopement wedding, as well as, hair and makeup for my three bridesmaids, mom, and I in November. Highly recommend Kristen and Wild Roots without any reservations!
  • KARLEE
    Karlee M. Married on 10/09/2020

10/9/2020 wedding

Kristen killed not only my hair, but my MOH, mother, and MIL’s hair! She was so kind, professional, and talented. My hair stayed all night, and even woke up the next morning to it almost perfect!! I would recommend her to anyone!
  • Noah
    Noah G. Married on 10/03/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Absolutely amazing and so happy I went with Kristen!!

Kristen was absolutely amazing and such a pleasure to work with. She did such a beautiful job on my matron of honors makeup and my (the bride) hair and makeup. I did a makeup and hair trial with her (which I 100% recommend doing) but realized I wanted to try something different with my hair. Kristen was so accommodating and just asked me to send her some pictures of my ideas. On the day of the wedding I asked her to combine the features I liked from two different photos and she did EXACTLY that!! I couldn't have been happier with how my hair and makeup turned out. I wanted a deep smoky eye with a deep red lip as I also had a deep red rose in my hair and wanted my look to be of an Hispanic queen. I felt ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL and I am so thankful that I met Kristen and that she was part of my special day. Ladies you will not be disappointed if you hire On-site Beauty for your special day. I cannot say enough great things about her and definitely recommend her to any future brides.
  • Lauren
    Lauren K. Married on 07/25/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Would use her again! Great experience!

Kristen was amazing from start to finish! She was punctual, knowledgeable, and just fit in like an old friend. I have never felt more beautiful and coming from someone who has never had hair or makeup done she killed it! My makeup stayed all night and my hair held wonderfully. She took my vision and brought it to life. I’d recommend her to anyone for any event and I look forward to using her again in the future!
    Danielle H. Married on 06/25/2020

Very talented

Kristen is very talented! She did a beautiful job on my hair and makeup. All her products were excellent quality, and my hair felt soft after washing the next day. She took great care in my hair and makeup, and took her time making sure I loved it. Kristen is very kind and professional; she was a pleasure to spend the afternoon with. I highly recommend!
    Cat J. Married on 12/21/2019

Kristen is the BEST

Kristen did hair and makeup for my wedding in December! She did mine (bridal), my bridesmaids, my mom, and my mother-in-laws as well! All of us were so happy with our hair and makeup and it lasted allllll day and night! She will make sure your up-do and curls last!!
  • Amber
    Amber P. Married on 10/10/2020
    4.8 out of 5 rating
      4.0 out of 5 rating

Kristen is amazing!

Kristen was amazing! She accommodated to all my changes due to covid! Also, after my trial she was quick to fix what I did not like about hair and it all turned out amazing! She also such a sweet person!
illustration stars