4648 Church Point Place, Virginia Beach, VA 23455 Map · Phone number

About The Happy Hour Hostess

In 2013 The Happy Hour Hostess opened with the goal to create the premier event planning company in the Virginia Coastal Plain. Building on the ideals of extraordinary customer service, attention to detail, and a fierce creative spirit, the company has grown significantly.

Over the last 6 years, we realized that our favorite clientele are dedicated to creating extraordinary events that their guests will fully enjoy and remember for years to come.

We have become true experts in the field of maximizing the guest experience. Of course, we will take amazing care of you and your VIPS on event day, but we will have the guests in mind as we develop and design the event. Your guests will love sharing the story of your extraordinary event.

The Happy Hour Hostess offers its professional services for many different events in Virginia Beach and surrounding areas. we have experience planning cultural, destination, vow renewal ceremonies, military, non-religious, religious and many other types of weddings.

Services Provided:

5 Reviews for The Happy Hour Hostess

• Emma

Emma Manzi · Getting married on 02/10/2021

Much more than Planners

My husband and I are both incredibly busy and live in separate cities for work, so we knew we needed a wedding planner. We met Carrie and Krystinia at a bridal expo in Norfolk. Over the year of planning, Carrie and Krystinia became two of the most important women in my life. They made all my impossible vision come true and were just rock-solid all-stars who were available to talk whenever and be a shoulder to lean on. They conquered obstacle after obstacle of my crazy vision and made it a reality with such ease. They talk about post-wedding blues because of the come-down after such a huge event, but my post-wedding blues were the reality that we wouldn't be in constant communication anymore. The team at The Happy Hour Hostess is the best in the business if you want people who genuinely care about relationships and making your day perfect.

Sent on 01/07/2020
  • DJ Hype

Dj Hype (Hype Entertainment, Llc) · Married on 08/09/2019

Professional - thorough - attentive

As a professional Wedding DJ, I have worked with The Happy Hour Hostess Wedding Team on numerous weddings....most recently on 9 August 2019 at the Historic Post Office. Krystinia Carney was the Team Lead and she was phenominal. Krystinia kept all vendors informed and ensured all facets of the client's wedding ceremony, cocktail hour & reception were flawless. If you're searching for a wedding coordination team that will relieve the stresses associated with planning your wedding, look no further than The Happy Hour Hostess.

Sent on 08/16/2019

Rachel · Married on 10/13/2018

Thank you!

I first debated whether or not I would need a wedding coordinator for my recent October wedding. This was mainly due to the fact that I was having a great time picking my vendors and organizing my special day. I decided to hire a wedding coordinator particularly for support and organization during the big day, and to make sure my mom and sister were able to enjoy the day with me (and without a coordinator, I knew they would be running around for me). Carrie was recommended to me by our planner for the rehearsal dinner venue. The planner said “I just know you will get along!” and we did! I reached out to Carrie and she gave a very detailed description of her wedding services and what to expect between the packages. I was not pressured to pick the most expensive package and during our first call, I knew Carrie would be the perfect person to help with my wedding. She was always friendly, calm, professional, and realistic about plans. She let me make my choices but was also there to give sound advice based on her experience. She was always present when I needed her, but also never pushy and really understood what I wanted for my wedding day. When I began to feel stressed, Carrie had a good answer and I felt good about the big day. Carrie went above and beyond the expectations. My wedding party had beautiful timelines that kept everything organized…not a single detail missed! We were moving from hotel suite to church to another reception venue so many moving pieces that went flawlessly…I am sure mainly due to Carrie keeping myself and the vendors informed and on schedule. I appreciated that she communicated so well with my vendors, particularly when we were getting closer to the wedding day, I was finding I forgot to pass something on, and Carrie already had it covered. During the day, Carrie took care of us and the wedding party. She helped make sure we enjoyed all the special events we spent so much time planning while also visiting with friends and family. The next day, many members of my wedding party talked about how great Carrie was, some who were recently married who said she was the best compared to others! My mom said she doesn’t know what we would have done without her. She is right! I absolutely recommend Carrie for your wedding needs. Thank you, Carrie and the HH Hostess team for helping to make my day so perfect!

Sent on 12/31/2018

The Happy Hour Hostess FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 2000
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 4000
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 7000
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 50
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• 4648 Church Point Place Virginia Beach, VA, 23455 See on map
    757-773-5351 (Phone number)
    8AM-6PM Monday- Friday Weekends we are usually at events and will return email and phone call on Monday!
    Location of (The Happy Hour Hostess)