The Happy Hour Hostess

Virginia Beach, VA View map

$5,000 Package Price

In 2013 The Happy Hour Hostess opened with the goal to create the premier event planning company in the Virginia Coastal Plain. Building on the ideals of extraordinary customer service, attention to detail, and a fierce creative spirit, the company has grown significantly.

Over the last 6 years, we realized that our favorite clientele are dedicated to creating extraordinary events that their guests will fully enjoy and remember for years to come.

We have become true experts in the field of maximizing the guest experience. Of course, we will take amazing care of you and your VIPS on event day, but we will have the guests in mind as we develop and design the event. Your guests will love sharing the story of your extraordinary event.

The Happy Hour Hostess offers its professional services for many different events in Virginia Beach and surrounding areas. we have experience planning cultural, destination, vow renewal ceremonies, military, non-religious, religious and many other types of weddings.

Services Provided:

Timelines

To Do Lists

Consultations

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$2,500

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$5,000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$9,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$50

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Hallie
    Hallie E. Married on 04/24/2021

Carrie and the entire HHH team are PHENOMENAL

Where do I even begin??? Carrie and the entire HHH team are PHENOMENAL. My sister got married 5 years ago and used a different planner. While it all went ok, I can say from experience that Carrie is top. notch. The best in the biz. She was arguably even more excited about our wedding than we were and it made me realize what a special season of life this is and how we could make our wedding dreams come true. Her warmth and excitement combined with her calmness and professionalism is perfect. She is well-versed, connected, and beloved by other vendors in the industry. She will navigate all aspects of your day and leading up to your day with ease. She worked very closely with my mom and was a huge help to MOB and bride :) She asks the right questions you’d never think to ask and juggles multiple items and tasks all the while making YOU feel like the most special bride and being present with you in your vendor meetings and beyond. Always a text, email or call away too. And let me be clear—Krystinia and her entire team are ON. POINT. too. It shows that Carrie is an A+ business owner and expert planner and she trains and grows all the rest of her talent. Carrie is so likeable, so knowledgeable, and she positively builds up all those around her whether it’s her coworkers, colleagues in the industry, family of the bride or groom, strangers, you name it. This is the kind of planner you want to entrust with your wedding. I don’t even need to go into minute detail because I can just say Carrie had all the details and pivoting down! Especially as we shifted, downsized, postponed our reception, all the things, because of COVID. Carrie did not miss a beat and our day was PERFECT. Hire her already!!!! My husband and I love The Happy Hour Hostess!!
  • Emma
    Emma M. Married on 10/26/2019

Much more than Planners

My husband and I are both incredibly busy and live in separate cities for work, so we knew we needed a wedding planner. We met Carrie and Krystinia at a bridal expo in Norfolk. Over the year of planning, Carrie and Krystinia became two of the most important women in my life. They made all my impossible vision come true and were just rock-solid all-stars who were available to talk whenever and be a shoulder to lean on. They conquered obstacle after obstacle of my crazy vision and made it a reality with such ease. They talk about post-wedding blues because of the come-down after such a huge event, but my post-wedding blues were the reality that we wouldn't be in constant communication anymore. The team at The Happy Hour Hostess is the best in the business if you want people who genuinely care about relationships and making your day perfect.
  • DJ Hype
    Dj Hype (. Married on 08/09/2019

Professional - thorough - attentive

As a professional Wedding DJ, I have worked with The Happy Hour Hostess Wedding Team on numerous weddings....most recently on 9 August 2019 at the Historic Post Office. Krystinia Carney was the Team Lead and she was phenominal. Krystinia kept all vendors informed and ensured all facets of the client's wedding ceremony, cocktail hour & reception were flawless. If you're searching for a wedding coordination team that will relieve the stresses associated with planning your wedding, look no further than The Happy Hour Hostess.

4648 Church Point Place Virginia Beach, VA, 23455
757-773-5351

8AM-6PM Monday- Friday Weekends we are usually at events and will return email and phone call on Monday!
Location of (The Happy Hour Hostess)

Other vendors in Hampton Roads for your wedding