Bella Vita Artistry - Makeup by Alana Manning Reviews

Rating 4.5 out of 5, 8 Reviews
View more information

Molly Married on 09/01/2019

talented and professional

Alana was a pleasure to work with for my wedding. As soon as I saw her work I knew I needed to have her do my makeup for the big day. She traveled several hours to do our makeup on site and kept us on schedule. My bridesmaids and I were obsessed with the way our makeup turned out. Alana made our skin look airbrushed in real life and false eyelashes were included for everyone. She gave me lip touchup kit which was so nice to have throughout eating, drinking, and photos all night. I would love to work with Alana again!
    Jasmine Married on 09/29/2018
    Alana was great! She commuted to Keswick Vineyards outside of Charlottesville for our wedding and was timely and professional throughout the day. I have already recommended her to some friends getting married soon.
  • Tara
    Tara F. Married on 09/02/2018

Amazing artist! Very talented! Would highly recommend!!!

Alana was very professional and efficient! She did myself, my mom and my 4 bridesmaids the day of my wedding and was on time and everyone looked stunning!!!! As soon as I saw her work I booked her as soon as we set the wedding day a year in advance! She really is amazing and so talented, I could go on! I had a trial run before hand and she even gave me a touch up kit for the day of of powder and extra lip stick. Brides are $150 I want to say and it was $80 for each of my bridesmaids. Which is reasonable considering he makeup is waterproof and lasted all day even through us crying and sweating as we were dancing! Check out her pictures or her facebook page and book her for your next up coming weddng, shower, prom or other event. you wont regret it!
  • I
    Irma Married on 01/14/2018
    I can't even begin to thank Alana enough for always making me look good and for making my bridesmaids look as stunning as they did. There were 11 faces to get done on the day of my wedding and between herself and her partner, Wally, they knocked us all out within time and we all looked amazing. She is professional and very good at what she does. Aside from my wedding there were a few other occasions that I hired her for and every time not only did she make me look beautiful, but I felt beautiful too. Her chairside manner is awesome and our chats are always fun. As long as she's available, she will always be my MUA. Thank you, Alana!!
    Kaitlyn Married on 11/11/2017
    Alana was so awesome to work with. She really made everyone feel so beautiful. She was very responsive to messages and flexible when trying to do the trial. Everything was perfect! Thank you so much for making us feel like models on our day! :)
  • Tiffany
    Tiffany Married on 08/06/2016
    Alana was amazing! I felt and looked beautiful on my special day!!
  • queengemasia
    Queen Married on 06/19/2016
    Alana has been great to work with. I found her through a friend and she did my makeup for a Christmas Party and I knew she would be great for my big day. I am so excited. 78 more days and I will update my review.
    Brittainy F. Married on 11/01/2018

Save yourself time and the headache

Arrived late for my save the date photos and unapologetic. Don’t respond to emails in a timely fashion. Email her weeks before to schedule bridal shower makeup and had to email her multiple times before I received a response. By the time she responded my bridesmaid could no longer book the location for my bridal shower. When I emailed to change the date she wanted me to pay additional monies due to her poor and untimely response. Makeup was extremely heavy and unnatural on my face. My fault for not doing a trial booking before finalizing contract.

Bella Vita Artistry - Makeup by Alana Manning's reply:

Hello. I never actually serviced you on your wedding day which I know you’re well aware of. I never arrived late to anything, and as determined in court I was not at fault for any of how our situation went down. It has been 2 years and I see you still have an inability to let it go even though a judge told you how wrong you were for the way you treated me. Will be reporting this review to get it removed.