Ashley-Adrien Events

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,000 Package Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,000 Package Price

Ashley-Adrien Events is an experienced wedding planning service based in Virginia Beach, Virginia. Company founder and lead planner, Ashley, decided to follow her true passion for weddings and events by establishing her event planning company in 2013. Since then, Ashley has helped many couples realize and plan the day of their dreams. Ashley uses her eye for detail and organizational skills to ensure your planning process is stress-free and flawlessly executed.

Ashley-Adrien Events provides a range of wedding planning packages to suit your needs. They offer full-planning services for couples who seek a professional hand to take the reins. Partial planning is available for couples that prefer expert guidance on their vision. And to ensure that your day goes seamlessly, Ashley-Adrien Events offers day-of coordination. Additional services offered by Ashley-Adrien Events include:

• Decor & Design
  • Timeline & Production Schedule Creation
  • Vendor Referrals
  • Budget Analysis
  • Black-owned
  • Asian-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,000

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$4,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$50

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Vonnie
    Lavonne Married on 06/03/2022

The Perfect Coordinator For The Perfect Day!

After spending almost 2 years planning every detail of my wedding, I knew we'd need a month of coordinator to bring the vision to life. We had a consultation with Ashley and immediately booked with her and I'm so glad we did. Ashley went above and beyond! She literally brought our vision to life and helped us have the PERFECT day. Ashley and her co-cordinator Kaylyn were incredible. They were kind and compassionate but also firm and professional to make sure everything went smoothly on the day of. Things that I didn't even think about, they made sure it got done! Even before month of services started, Ashley was still there for any support or questions I had. I'm so happy we went with Ashley and can't recommend her enough!
  • Emma
    Emma B. Married on 05/15/2022

Ashley was incredible!

We hadn't initially planned to hire a day-of coordinator, but we are SO GLAD we did! Ashley and Kaylyn were absolutely amazing! They stepped in about a month before the wedding to help with confirming vendors, doing the final walkthrough, putting together the production schedule, and so on, and helped to take on a lot of the last minute stress. They ran the rehearsal the day before the wedding and helped put everyone at ease. We handed off all of our decor then as well, and Ashley made me feel confident everything would be set up just as we envisioned, and MAN did she deliver! Ashley was extremely patient with me through all of my stressing out about the rain plan (we were facing a slight chance of rain), and was very helpful on the day of to make sure the right setup plan was enacted. She took care of every little thing on wedding day, and if there were any problems, we didn't have to deal with any of them! Kaylyn was also really great, and was especially helpful with our unruly flower kids as we lined up for the processional (thanks Kaylyn!!).

I highly recommend a DOC, and even more highly recommend Ashley-Adrien Events!
  • LINDA
    Linda M. Married on 05/07/2022

Ashley and her assistant Kaylyn were on top of the entire event beginning to end.

I was blown away by the attention to detail Ashley displayed from the day she was hired. Couldn't have done it without her and Kaylyn. They even worked with a vendor to facilitate a refund. Best DOCs, highly recommended.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Real Weddings

• Imani & Andrew
    19 photos · 09/04/2021

Pricing

AllStar Photobooth AllStar Photobooth Photo Booths

Very friendly, helpful and creative!

Rent My Wedding Rent My Wedding Wedding Rentals

We just LOVE working with Ashley-Adrien Events! They have an amazing team that is dedicated to making sure every single detail is absolutely perfect for your big day. We definitely recommend this company for your wedding or event planning needs!

Virginia Beach Virginia Beach, VA, 23454
757-288-1094

9:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Location of (Ashley-Adrien Events)

Other vendors in Hampton Roads for your wedding