Banyan Grove Lane, Virginia Beach, VA 23462 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 31
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Ashley-Adrien Events

Ashley-Adrien Events is an experienced wedding planning service based in Virginia Beach, Virginia. Company founder and lead planner, Ashley, decided to follow her true passion for helping people by establishing her event planning company in 2013. Since then, Ashley has helped many couples realize and plan the day of their dreams. Ashley uses her eye for detail and organizational skills to ensure your planning process is stress-free and flawlessly executed.

Ashley-Adrien Events provides a range of wedding planning packages to suit your needs. They offer full-planning services for couples who seek a professional hand to take the reins. Partial planning is available for couples that prefer expert guidance on their vision. And to ensure that your day goes seamlessly, Ashley-Adrien Events offers day-of coordination. Additional services offered by Ashley-Adrien Events include:

• Event design
untitled design 1 51 666328 1557336644

• Videos 1

10 Reviews for Ashley-Adrien Events

Raphael Fabunan · Married on 06/28/2018

Just let her know what you want and she will handle the rest!

Ashley was awesome when it came to organizing our babies baby shower. She planned the whole thing all we needed to tell her was, where the place was? Who was coming? How many people are coming? And if you had any preferences for the baby shower. She took care of the rest from planning to setting up and making sure people were comfortable. You won’t regret choosing her to organize your event!

Sent on 03/19/2019

Ashley is an awesome wedding planner. I found her through groupon. I didn't want a planner that would eat away at my wedding budget but was hesitant because not all groupon deals are worth it. However, of all the planners I was in contact with, she was the most responsive and flexible with my schedule from the get go. She is incredibly organized. She is also so kind and honest. She made our special day stress free and so much fun. She coordinated my vendors, my decorators, and everyone I was in contact with so all I needed to focus on was my family, friends, and my husband.

She is flexible with time and budget. All the services I received were laid out and transparent. No hidden fees, exorbitant service fees, or fine print that I noticed with other planners or vendors. She sent regular emails laying out what I needed to get done that month so I knew where I was in the planning process.

I planned my wedding in a different city than where I live. Ashley was able to work with this and so the planning process went by very smoothly. Ashley goes above and beyond to make her clients happy. I had a problem with on of the vendors not providing services as per their contract on the day of the wedding. Ashley handled it while I was on my honeymoon.

Taking a chance on her Groupon was one of the best wedding decisions I made. I am extremely satisfied with her services.

Sent on 07/14/2015

-20%
    20% discount for WeddingWire couples

• AllStar Photobooth
    AllStar Photobooth Photo Booths

Very friendly, helpful and creative!

• Rent My Wedding
    Rent My Wedding Wedding Decor & Lighting

We just LOVE working with Ashley-Adrien Events! They have an amazing team that is dedicated to making sure every single detail is absolutely perfect for your big day. We definitely recommend this company for your wedding or event planning needs!

• Banyan Grove Lane Virginia Beach, VA, 23462 See on map