Love by Lali's Loft

Chesapeake, VA View map Visit website
2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Love by Lali’s Loft is a wedding planning business located in Chesapeake, Virginia. Owner and operator Janet is a Chesapeake native and boasts over 40 years of experience in the entertainment business. Janet loves what she does and is passionate about helping couples create their dream wedding.

Love by Lali’s Loft offers a variety of packages, each fully customizable to the needs and budget of the client. Janet provides a day-of coordinator service, partial and complete service. The day-of-service is ideal for couples who just need an expert to oversee the big day and make sure everything runs smoothly. The complete service is the full package, and Janet will guide clients through the entire process from start to finish. She will use her extensive list of contacts and connections to ensure each client's wedding is perfect, right down to the smallest detail. Janet is also a faux florist and has a vast inventory of wedding décor, so she can even look after all of your floral and décor needs. Love by Lali's Loft is the perfect one-stop shop to ensure your special day is a truly memorable and seamless occasion.

• Veteran-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Partial Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Destination

4.8 out of 5 rating

• Breanne
    Breanne M. Married on 10/01/2022

Perfect Wedding Florals!

I found Lalis Loft through one of the many bridal groups all over Virginia. After looking the business up on instagram and seeing the photos of the work done I knew I had to get my bouquets, boutonnières, corsages, and my arch florals! Most of these items I wanted to keep and treasure, so all of my florals were made from dried / fake materials. Janet was very flexible with my design and working with exactly how I wanted my florals to be. Of course, upon pickup they were perfect! I got many compliments on them throughout the wedding & ceremony. I could not have asked for better. I definitely recommend Lalis Loft if you have specific floral needs!
  • Vancelle
    Vancelle B. Married on 09/24/2022

Great day of coordinator

Janet was absolutely great. She helped make my dream wedding come true. She was my day of coordinator and decorator. The floral arrangements that she made were beautiful and I got many compliments. She was very patient and professional. She had a lot of knowledge about weddings and was very helpful when it came to helping me with the wedding process. She also provided a beautiful arch that I received many compliments on also. I definitely recommend
  • illustration stars

Love by Lali's Loft 1
Exclusive
Love by Lali's Loft 2
Discount

I'm offering a 10% discount on Wedding Planning packages.

Pricing

603 Commish Lane Chesapeake, VA, 23320
Location of (Love by Lali's Loft)

Other vendors in Hampton Roads for your wedding