Love by Lali's Loft

Chesapeake, VA View map Visit website

Love by Lali's Loft is a wedding planning company based out of Chesapeake, Virginia. Owner Janet has been a local to the area her whole life and has more than 40 years of professional experience in the entertainment industry. Throughout her career, she’s realized that weddings are her absolute passion and she delights in sharing her expertise and knowledge with to-be-weds.

Love by Lali's Loft is committed to helping couples host unforgettable milestone events. To do so, Janet offers a number of planning services, including full, partial, and day-of coordination options. From budget analysis and timeline creation to event design and vendor referrals, this planner will be there to assist. Janet is also a faux-flower florist, meaning she can create an array of dazzling floral arrangements, bouquets, corsages, centerpieces, and more. Each design is personalized to fit each to-be-wed’s specific style and color scheme. To elevate any occasion, couples are also welcome to rent event items from Janet’s large inventory of decor. Though based in Virginia, Janet is happy to travel to those celebrating destination weddings.

• Veteran-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Destination
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Keela R. Married on 10/02/2021

Best wedding rentals and customer service!

Lali’s Loft provided me with the perfect candlesticks for my wedding, but what impressed me the most was the customer service. Janet was always quick to respond and super flexible when I was unable to ship my candlestick rental back due to honeymoon plans. I had the hardest time finding a reliable rental company for wedding items, and Lali’s Loft exceeded my expectations and made everything so easy. Would definitely recommend to all my friends!
  • Tiffany
    Tiffany B. Married on 09/26/2021

Amazing!!!

Could not have asked for anything better! I was a little apprehensive at first about using fake florals over real, but with the florals Janet uses you cannot tell a difference and now I will have my boquet forever! Cannot recommend this vendor enough.
    Stephanie B. Married on 09/25/2021

Flowers were more then expected

I’d definitely recommend for flower purchase/rent. Flowers were beautiful and beyond what I expected.

Deals

Love by Lali's Loft 1
Exclusive

Pricing

Love by Lali's Loft Price Rates

603 Commish Lane Chesapeake, VA, 23320
Location of (Love by Lali's Loft)

Other vendors in Hampton Roads for your wedding