Love by Lali's Loft Reviews

Chesapeake, VA
Rating 5.0 out of 5, 10 Reviews
View more information

Keela R. Married on 10/02/2021

Best wedding rentals and customer service!

Lali’s Loft provided me with the perfect candlesticks for my wedding, but what impressed me the most was the customer service. Janet was always quick to respond and super flexible when I was unable to ship my candlestick rental back due to honeymoon plans. I had the hardest time finding a reliable rental company for wedding items, and Lali’s Loft exceeded my expectations and made everything so easy. Would definitely recommend to all my friends!
  • Tiffany
    Tiffany B. Married on 09/26/2021

Amazing!!!

Could not have asked for anything better! I was a little apprehensive at first about using fake florals over real, but with the florals Janet uses you cannot tell a difference and now I will have my boquet forever! Cannot recommend this vendor enough.
    Stephanie B. Married on 09/25/2021

Flowers were more then expected

I’d definitely recommend for flower purchase/rent. Flowers were beautiful and beyond what I expected.
  • Caitlin
    Caitlin J. Married on 09/18/2021

Beautiful work

Working with LalisLoft was so simply amazing. From the beginning she was accommodating and willing to work and rework what we wanted! Our floral arrangements made our day so special. Highly recommend!
  • X
    Xandria R. Married on 09/11/2021

Awesome! She did an amazing job with my flowers and they got here right on time

She does an amazing job, the flowers look fantastic
  • Carmen
    Carmen D. Married on 08/21/2021

Amazingly talented woman, she made my floral arrangements for my wedding and they were so beautiful!

Janet, is a very talented woman! She made all of my floral arrangements for me wedding, and when they arrived they were even more beautiful than expected! She is very good with communicating to make sure she is making the floral arrangements exactly how you want them. She makes Mocs and send pictures to make sure it’s what buyer wants. And her prices are very affordable, she also has rent options which is great! Overall I would highly recommend janet for any floral needs.
    Amanda W. Married on 07/11/2021

Fantastic coordinator/ decorator

Janet was so much more than what we thought we needed for our day of coordinator. We did the majority of our decor through her as well and it came out absolutely lovely. Janet’s industry experience helped us make smart decisions for our wedding and her connections helped us pick phenomenal vendors!
    I will absolutely be recommending Janet to my friends and family in the future!
  • Delaney
    Delaney W. Married on 06/26/2021

Janet was wonderful!

Janet went above and beyond for us as we planned our daughter's wedding. She met (in person) with my daughter and I on THREE separate occasions to fully understand our vision. She always responded quickly to emails and last minute thoughts and thought of details we would have never considered. Janet was there on the day of the wedding helping with the set up and this allowed my daughter and I to relax and enjoy time with the bridesmaids in the bridal cottage prior to the ceremony.

I cannot stress how grateful we are for her help, professionalism, and patience throughout the entire process!

Tracy Vest (Mother of the bride)
    Vickie M. Married on 05/15/2021

Beautiful and professional

Lali’s Loft handles all the flowers for my daughters wedding. She was very professional and made them exactly how we asked. We also loved the option to rent the flowers.
  • Janet
    Janet C. Married on 09/14/2019

Highly Recommended

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for all your help with Morgan’s Wedding. When I first decided to plan and coordinate it myself, I had no idea how much was involved. Without you the rehearsal and wedding would have taken quite a different turn. Your knowledge and expertise were invaluable and your coordination skills are impeccable. With the additional decorations you provided and your ability to arrange and put finishing touches on the decorations I provided; Morgan’s Wedding venue was gorgeous.

I also can’t say enough about how much your patience meant to me during those two days. It was truly a pleasure working with you and I would recommend your company to anyone whether they are planning on doing part of the event themselves or leaving everything in your very capable hands.

Thank you again for everything you did to make Morgan’s Wedding such a perfect and beautiful day!

Dee Cornett, MOB