3575 Bridge Rd Suite 8 PMB #269, Suffolk, VA 23435 Map · Phone number

About AllStar Photobooth

Want to make memories to last a lifetime and have fun at your next event? AllStar Photobooth is great for guests of ANY age and for ANY occasion!

Have your special photo booth at; weddings, parties, proms, birthday celebrations, bar mitzvahs, dances, conferences, corporate events, fundraisers, reunions, schools, college events and more!

Enjoy 2,3, 4 hours or more of unlimited photo booth sessions with two sets of prints per session. Custom messaging on prints. Props for fun and entertainment for guest photos. Set Up and Take Down. Choose from an open photo booth set up with a green screen and lighting system or choose an enclosed canopy with backdrops! Choose from black and white or color prints. Enjoy props for fun and entertainment. Memory book. Set Up and Take Down.

Contact us for a complimentary quote at 757-932-0529 or at photoboothallstar@gmail.com!

Follow AllStar Photobooth on

nilda family
img0261 copy
chrissie and erick
AllStar Photobooth
girls photo strip jess and rod wedding
jess and rod

AllStar Photobooth 1
  • Capri

Capri · Married on 05/26/2019

So Much Fun!

We booked AllStar photobooth during a wedding show and we are so glad we did! The owner Tiffanie is so great and was very accommodating with us with time changes, the design of our photobooth strip, and last minute changing our set up when we realized the weather was going to be nearing the 100s! We had so much fun and are so glad we booked them!

Sent on 05/28/2019

Kirsten Shiroma · Married on 12/01/2018

I would hire again!

I learned of Allstar Photobooth through a William & Mary event I attended. Tiffanie, the owner, was incredibly friendly and a pleasure to work with. She was responsive and even on site for the wedding!

She went over Photobooth templates with me and kept providing options until I found one I liked. Had great props and different backdrop options! Thank you Tiffanie!

Sent on 12/09/2018

AllStar Photobooth's reply:

Kirsten, it was an absolute pleasure and honor to be a part of such a special and memorable day for you! We are excited that our paths crossed and hope to have the opportunity to work with you, your family and friends again! Congratulations! #tothemoonandquack
  • Amber-Leigh

Amber-Leigh · Married on 11/03/2018

The very BEST!

Tiffanie is unbelievably phenomenal. She is so professional, helpful, and above all - kind! My guests LOVED the Photobooth - it was definitely a hit, and I love looking back at all the great photos of all my favorite people! The props were funny and fitting and fantastic, and everyone enjoyed them. Tiffanie went above and beyond every step of the way, I truly cannot say enough about how wonderful she is! I would absolutely recommend her to any and everyone!

Sent on 11/13/2018

AllStar Photobooth's reply:

Thank you we had an AMAZING time!!! Thank you for the opportunity to be a part of your special day!

AllStar Photobooth FAQ

• Which of the following does your starting price include? Backdrop(s), Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props
  • Which of the following does your most popular package include? Backdrop(s), Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props
  • What photo booth items are available? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration

• Embassy Suites by Hilton Hampton Hotel Convention Center & Spa
    Embassy Suites by Hilton Hampton Hotel Convention Center & Spa Hotel Weddings

I've had the pleasure of working with Tiffanie from AllStar Photobooth. I recommend her to all of my clients! Her personality, and creativity truly inspire her clients.

• Rev. Cory Newell and Associates
    Rev. Cory Newell and Associates Wedding Officiants

Allstar is stellar. They produce a great product, always on time, one of the "good guys" and making my couples, happy couples!! Happy to endorse this company to any event, not just weddings!

• Inspired Events by Kelly
    Inspired Events by Kelly Wedding Planners

We "Inspired Events by Kelly" loves working with Tiffany owner of Allstar Photo Booth!!! Tiffany is awesome and provides an amazing event that is memorable and fun for all her guests.

• 3575 Bridge Rd Suite 8, PMB #269 Suffolk, 23435 See on map