Roman Marakhtanov Photographer

Atlanta, GA View map Visit website
$1,499 Most Popular Price

$1,499 Most Popular Price

Roman Marakhtanov Photographer is a wedding business based out of Atlanta, Georgia, that specializes in producing timeless images of couples’ romantic celebrations. Their aim is to document the authenticity of the big day, from the candid smiles to the romantic “I do” moments. Capturing the day in all its splendor, Roman enjoys paying attention to the natural, the raw, and the in-between.

Couples will delight at the fact Roman can adapt to suit a range of diverse styles. He can tweak his methods to incorporate contemporary, film, natural, and photojournalistic styles. This often results in an even mix of images, some of which are portraits, moments of contemplation, spontaneous gestures, and more. Undoubtedly, there is an artistic quality to much of the work created by Roman Marakhtanov Photographer. This comes through in his ability to play with light, develop black-and-white pictures, and arrange wedding details in social-media worthy ways. Whether Roman is concentrating on the obvious high points or the passing highlights that might otherwise go unnoticed, he always looks for candor. Ultimately, this professional enjoys telling the day’s story as well as doing justice to the relationship’s narrative. Other features of this service include:

• A one-event-per-day policy
  • Additional hours
  • Extra photographer
  • Boudoir sessions
  • Engagement photoshoots
  • Digital files
  • Videos

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$999

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1499

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Multi. Locations
Save the Date

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Film
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Slideshow
Trash The Dress
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Negatives
  • Alex
    Alex S. Married on 08/16/2019

Totally recommend

Roman & Kate felt like I was hanging out with my old friends. They were super sweet, had great energy throughout the shoot and were flexible when we needed to change the location last minute. We got so many positive comments from other guests on the day and long after the wedding being pleasantly surprised that the they were incredibly easy to work with. Our family and friends are equally in love with them! They truly went above and beyond what was asked and I will always strongly recommend them to anyone.

Roman Marakhtanov Photographer's reply:

Thank you Alex for your review! It was our pleasure to meet you guys and to document your day! Wishing you all the best=)
  • Asya
    Asya U. Married on 02/07/2019

many thanks

Roman is imaginative and creative in his photography. His use of various backgrounds enhanced our photos in a way where each photo told a different story (or chapter) within the complete set. My husband and I are not ones for paparazzi, but Roman made us feel very comfortable and captured those amazing moments that really portrayed the true us. The pictures turned out amazing and we couldn’t recommend him enough.

Roman Marakhtanov Photographer's reply:

Thank you so much for letting me be a part of such a special moment=) I am glad we had so much fun, together!! I would LOVE to work with you for future sessions!
  • Elena
    Elena S. Married on 07/05/2017

Thank you SO much!!!

It was great working with Roman. He captured the most AMAZING moments on my wedding day and couldn't have made us feel more comfortable. We laughed a lot, felt confident and relaxed with him. Roman caught every nook and cranny of our wedding (even a lot of things that I didn’t get to truly see) and gave us all those memories and more to keep forever. Don't even question it. Roman is the most humble and lovely wedding photographer EVER.

Roman Marakhtanov Photographer's reply:

Wow, Elena! I don't know how I can ever thank you enough for this amazing review! I am glad you found our services very accommodating and for always trusting us to capture one of the most important days of your life.

Deals

Roman Marakhtanov Photographer 1
Exclusive

Pricing

Roman Marakhtanov Photographer Price Rates

North Druid Hills Atlanta, GA, 30329
Location of (Roman Marakhtanov Photographer)

Other vendors in Atlanta for your wedding