5iveStar Media Productions Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

176 5iveStar Media Productions Reviews

Ashley · Married on 09/08/2018

Fantastic Experience

Initially my fiance and I weren't planning to have a videographer for our wedding. It wasn't on our list of priorities and we thought it would be too expensive. But after talking to a few friends, we decided to at least look into it and that if we could find the right package for the right price, we'd do it. And lo and behold, Jim and his team were those folks! We had such a great experience working with them! They were incredibly responsive, very professional day-of, and are just all-around lovely people. We can't recommend them enough!

Diane · Married on 09/02/2018

5ive Star Media is the best! Highly recommend!

From the first conversation with Jim, I felt confident that 5ive Star was the best videographer for my daughter's wedding. They more than delivered a quality video. We are so happy with the result, and my daughter keeps saying how happy she is to have it. We got to see moments that would have been missed. With 2 videographers they were able to capture some treasured moments. Delivery time was faster than expected! Communication excellent! If you have songs ideas ahaed of time, that will speed turnaround as they will use your song slections in the video. Choose 5ive Star and you will be super happy!

Brandi · Married on 06/10/2018

I cannot find the words to express how pleased I am with 5ive Star Media Productions. From the moment my husband and I first met with Jim, we knew he was the best man for the job. Jim and his crew were punctual, courteous, knowledgeable, and professional. Plus, they were so much fun to work with.
    Our video is beyond beautiful and I cannot be more thrilled with our overall experience.
    Thanks 5ive Star Media Productions!

Carrie · Married on 06/09/2018

Jim and Alex were amazing to work with! Alex filmed the entire event and got a lot of special moments (pictures and video). They were super speedy in the turnaround for the highlights video and DVDs! Even when I asked Jim and Alex to change the song for our highlight video and finished DVD, they were able to change it and go above and beyond to make us happy! I would highly recommend 5iveStar Media Productions for your big day!

Cassie · Married on 06/09/2018

Absolutely LOVED having them shoot our wedding! Everything turned out perfect & the DVD had so many captured moments I am so happy to have forever! Their work is above & beyond! The turnaround on complete DVDs & highlight video was amazing! Highly recommend!!! :)

Michael · Married on 06/09/2018

By far the best vidoeographer on this planet!! Jim and Barbara were top notch and captured every moment that we can now charish forever. I would highly reccomend 5ive Star media to anyone.

Becky · Married on 06/02/2018

We are so happy that we selected 5ive Star Media Productions to film our Wedding. They just sent us a link to the Highlights and we were so impressed. We can’t wait to see the full video.

Janise · Married on 05/19/2018

LOVE these people! They were lightening quick with their response, courteous, and one of the most reasonably priced videographers out there. Alex was wonderful all day. Our wedding was perfect. They got us the DVD weeks before we were expecting it and we can’t wait. Highly recommend.

5iveStar Media Productions 1
    5iveStar Media Productions 2
    5iveStar Media Productions 3
    5iveStar Media Productions 4
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 09/23/2017

There are no words to describe how amazing Jim and his 5iveStar team were throughout the whole wedding planning experience. Their responsiveness and attentiveness to our wedding day requests was on point and the end result of our wedding video was above and beyond. Jim was fabulous when there was miss-communication with our event coordinator but he handled it beautifully and with the utmost professionalism. We enjoyed working with Jim and have already recommended his services to multiple couples getting married this coming year. Look no further than 5iveStar, you will not be disappointed!!!

Melissa · Married on 09/03/2017

We got married 9/3/17. I was iffy about videography but ulitmately decided to do it. We used 5ivestar Media based on a friends recommendation that used them for her wedding. I am so glad we decided to use them. They were so professional and genuine. I can't wait to see the finished product!

Beatrice · Married on 09/03/2017

The entire company from beginning to end made me feel like they wanted my event to be special and with the help of everyone they did. Jim Ratliff the President, made sure I had exactly what I wanted in a video and did not try to get me to purchase anything additional, but he did send me additional options on the contract if I wanted to add them. They were flexible with payment arrangements and everything. Ed took all my payments and returned my calls quickly.
    Steve was very professional from beginning to end. He hit the floor running with what and when we needed. I cannot wait to see my video. I plan on posting it or having 5iveStar Media Productions post my video.

Anthony · Married on 08/05/2017

We hired 5iveStar Media Productions for our wedding day videography. Jim and his wife did an absolutely amazing job capturing all the moments from our wedding ceremony and reception. They both were a pleasure to work with and very helpful. The videos turned out amazing! I would highly recommend 5iveStar Media Productions to anyone looking for a videographer.

Cece · Married on 05/27/2017

Jim was very easy to work with. He understood our needs and wants. He has a great eye and captured all the finest moments of my daughter's special day!

Steve · Married on 04/16/2017

FiveStar Media Productions far exceeded our expectations. We have a lifetime memory of our special day.

Laura · Married on 01/07/2017

Our wedding was on January 7, 2017, and 5iveStar was absolutely amazing throughout our entire wedding process. They are extremely reasonably priced for what you are purchasing, and I LOVE that they provide your entire wedding on DVD along with a Highlight video instead of just a Highlight video (which is what most companies are providing these days).

Jim was extremely responsive with package questions and sending over sample videos in the beginning, as well as continuing to answer questions up through the time they were mailing out our DVD's.

Steve was our videographer, and he was wonderful to work with. He made us feel 100% comfortable, and had a great presence and rapport with our guests. He did an amazing job with filming, and was the friendliest person to work with. We absolutely love our highlight video, and can't wait to wait the wedding DVD's over and over again :)

THANK YOU 5IVESTAR!!!

Kathleen · Married on 12/31/2016

Steve is AMAZING!!! He went above and beyond to make our wedding day so special! He contacted us two times before the wedding to make sure we knew his plans and allow us to ask questions. He made us feel so comfortable and excited : ) I am so grateful for all his hard work and his ability to work so well with my photographer! He had my husband and I laughing throughout the whole day! I can not wait to see the final product, but I know it will be excellent!!!!! -Katie and Justin

Cassie · Married on 12/17/2016

We contacted 5ive Star Media and met at their editing studio and booked them that same night. Our Wedding was in Rehobeth Beach, Delaware at the Sands Hotel right on the boardwalk. They did an excellent job and were very unobtrusive, plus, they got along great with our family and friends, as well as, working seamlessly with our photographer which was very important to the both of us. We just received our DVD's and our Blu-Rays and couldn't be happier. We highly recommend this videographer for couples looking for a great video at a great price.

Kylie · Married on 09/24/2016

We booked 5iveStar Media Productions based upon the great job they did at my Sister's Wedding. We were lucky enough to get Jim Ratliff as our videographer because he also filmed Becky's Wedding. We got three Blu-Rays and they look fantastic on our 4K TV .. My husband Jeff was so excited about how good they look. We highly recommend this videographer to couples looking for great quality at an affordable price. Many thanks to Jim and Ed.

Linda · Married on 09/03/2016

On short notice of our daughters upcoming surprise proposal, Jim at 5ive Star came through for us! He showed up on time with everything he said he would bring. He did a great job editing and being that we were from out of town he delivered the CDs to us within 24 hours! Thanks to Jim the happy couple will always remember their special day!

Myra · Married on 08/06/2016

Let’s start from the beginning…

Before I signed the contract with 5iveStar Media Productions, I read almost every review. I still wasn’t sold so I emailed the company a handful of questions. To my surprise, they quickly responded, answering each question but I still wasn’t sold. Did I forget to be mention I can be anal to times?

I was in need of a conference call to ask more questions. Their team was cheerfully and willing to have a conference call with me. After the call, I was just about sold. I then requested a sample DVD. They were more than happy to send. After reading more reviews and watching the sample DVD several times I was sold!

After I signed the contract and submitted my deposit. They reached out to me to go over everything in detail. They also informed me they would contact me two more times leading up to the wedding.

I received both calls they informed me of and was overly pleased with their friendliness. I was also pleased with the suggestions that were provided to me regarding my wedding.

The day of the wedding I knew exactly what to expect because 5iveStar Media Productions provided every detail to me a head of time.

Everyone LOVED Steve at the wedding! It felt like we knew him forever! After the wedding, Steve sent my husband and me one of the most touching emails ever, thanking and congratulating us.

As I said before, I can be anal. It took me forever to do my part regarding the wedding DVD (picking songs etc.). I finally did my part and made my requests and it was as if they were waiting by the computer and phone for my submissions and requests.

I couldn’t have picked a more superior videography company. Trust me, you will regret not hiring 5iveStar Media Productions.

Thank you, Steve, Jim, and Ed. The Cooper’s truly appreciate all that you’ve done for us. We wish you much prosperity!

Eminlevo · Married on 06/24/2016

Jim who was our point of contact with 5iveStar Media Production did an excellent job connecting with us and providing us with every information we needed. Alex was the videographer assigned to us. He made sure to call us few days before the wedding to recapitulate on all necessary things/moments to capture on the wedding day. He made sure he had all the details of how we wanted to capture our wedding. He also gave us great tips to help him capture everything the best way possible. He did a fantastic job on the D-Day. We just received our video and WOW! Thank you, we love it! Thank you and we will book you again!

Nicole · Married on 05/21/2016

We loved working with Steve and Jim and highly recommend 5ive Star Media Productions! Steve and Jim were very warm, kind, professional, and talented! It was easy to book with them and their prices are affordable. Steve reached out to us before our wedding day and put us at ease that we were in great hands. On our wedding day, Steve did an excellent job capturing so many special moments. After our wedding, Jim did a wonderful job editing our film and very graciously uploaded the highlights for us to share with family and friends. We received our wedding video within about a month after sending in our music submissions and the finished product is fantastic! We are so happy that we used 5ive Star Media Productions as our wedding videographer!

Liz · Married on 05/14/2016

WOW! My husband and I were wishy-washy whether or not we were going to have a videographer for our wedding. We finally decided to have one but set a tight budget. We got quotes as high as $3000 and the company was unwilling to show us a sample of their work. Then, we found 5ive Star! We were immediately impressed with their responsiveness, affordable prices, and sample of work. We went with a videographer for the entirety of our wedding and a highlight video. Our videographer was AMAZING. We seriously felt like he was apart of our family. We had a very lively wedding which was a party all night, and the videographer managed to capture all these amazing moments. They were able to quickly edit the video and send it back to us. We were so in love with the video and they edited it perfectly! As soon as it was over, my husband and I looked at each other and were SO HAPPY we had gotten the wedding video and chosen 5ive Star! I cannot say enough good things about the company and their staff!

We found this videographer two weeks before getting married and they were so flexible and also quick to get our videos back to us! We loved working with them!