Bowie, MD 20715 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 36
  • Real Weddings 1

About Petruzzo Photography

Petruzzo Photography is a Baltimore/Annapolis/DC collective. We offer high quality wedding photography that blends stylistic lifestyle portraiture with aspects of photojournalism, landscape and still-life photography to keep your wedding day top of mind for many years to come. Our members are Felipe Sanchez, Greg Ferko, Erik Hoffman and William Petruzzo. Learn more about us on our website! www.petruzzo.com

Follow Petruzzo Photography on

Petruzzo Photography 2
Petruzzo Photography 3
Petruzzo Photography 4

Jamie · Married on 10/27/2018

Photographer who is responsive , easy and fun to work

We worked with William for our outdoor wedding ceremony in late October and came out with beautiful prints, despite the overcast and freezing weather! I chose Petruzzo photography because I had a limited budget (and liked the prints on their website of course) and only could have a photographer for the ceremony. We enjoyed working with William so much and it was clear that our family and friends did too. They asked if he was a family friend! He was super responsive by phone and email and talked through wants and needs. On the wedding day, he was quick to help figure out what to do given the uncooperative weather and helped herd my family and friends.

I wish we had had a larger budget because it would have been so great to have him shoot the reception as well. Highly, highly recommend Petruzzo Photography for any event!

Sent on 01/26/2019

Mary Lynn · Married on 10/20/2018

Lovely photos - excellent experience working with Petruzzo

William shot our super small intimate wedding (10 people) in October 2018. From our first contact to the deliverables, he was organized, professional, and personable. He captured the whole ceremony and was able to get some lovely shots of us and our family - not an easy task with a bunch of folks who don't like being in front of the camera! We chose him because his photos are quite natural and not hyper stylized or color saturated - this was important. We also loved supporting a local business and artist. We highly recommend working with Petruzzo and would choose him again without hesitation.

Sent on 12/20/2018
  • Hannah

Hannah R F Hethmon · Married on 10/13/2018

Couldn't Have Dreamed Up Better Photos

I've been following William's work for years, so when I started to plan my wedding I didn't even bother shopping out the photos. We had the most incredible engagement photo shoot in a historic house and theater, and William went above and beyond to make the photos so *us*. He was so easy to work with. He made sure to have all the info he needed early on so I didn't have to worry about it on the day of. During the wedding, he and Filipe were so professional and I barely noticed they were there. When William was getting our families organized for the photoshoot, you could see what a pro he was. He made everyone feel comfortable while getting things done quickly. The photos are better than I could have dreamed. I keep looking at them over and over. William and Filipe really captured the spirit of the day and the love in everyone's eyes the whole time. Thanks to them, I'll always have these incredible photos to remember my special day. If you live in the greater DC area, you will not find a better wedding photographer. I feel so lucky.

Sent on 12/03/2018

Petruzzo Photography FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Toning

Real Weddings

• Mixing Maryland DJs
    Mixing Maryland DJs Wedding DJs

Petruzzo Photography is an absolutely wonderful company, and you can see it in their photos. They're great to work with and I've heard nothing but amazing things from all the brides who've ever mentioned William and his crew. The professionalism and down-to-earth mentality of the people who run this company surpass 99% of the other wedding professionals out there and they're right up there with the top 1%. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Petruzzo Photography, in fact, I do so whenever I get the chance.

• Bowie, 20715 See on map