Bowie, MD 20715 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Mixing Maryland DJs

Our small team of hand-selected DJs bring a live mixing and high-energy dancing experience you'd expect from a club but make it wedding appropriate by catering to all ages, tastes, and styles. So, whether you want lots of classics and oldies or an all-out dance party, we’ll be able to provide something unlike anything you’ve ever experienced at a wedding before, not to mention a PACKED dance floor. We do this by mixing everything live, on the spot, and reading the crowd to make sure as many of your guests are included as possible. It's just part of what sets us apart from others!

We don’t wear tuxedos (check out why we don’t), we don’t put signs out on our table, and we don’t go into hyper cheesy DJ-voice mode. We provide music and entertainment throughout the event to make sure you and your guests have a blast and make sure you have the wedding you’ve always wanted and a night you’ll never forget. In addition to weddings, we DJ parties, clubs, corporate events, graduations and much more.

Mixing Maryland is much more than a Maryland and Washington, DC DJ company, we're more what you'd call professional fun facilitators. The way we see it, our job is to provide music and entertainment throughout the event to make sure you and your guests have a blast and make sure you have a wedding you'll never forget.

With an ever-growing music database at our disposal, we're serving brides and grooms in the Maryland, DC, and Virginia area with professional wedding and event DJ services. Whether you're looking for a casual evening or an all out party, we've got you covered.

We've got a passion for people and it truly shows. That's why we treat every wedding as if it were our own, providing the best possible experience for brides, grooms, and all of their guests.

The difference between Mixing Maryland and other DJ companies out there is that we're diverse and professional. While some DJs and DJ companies are extremely cheesy, we pride ourselves in being the opposite, energetic, real, raw, and down to earth. This approach has given us the opportunity to perform at many different events including weddings, clubs, parties, and more.

We look forward to working with you!!

Follow Mixing Maryland DJs on

174 Reviews for Mixing Maryland DJs

• Bailey

Bailey Deacon · Getting married on 01/01/2022

Professional and fun!

We can’t thank Ryan and the team at Mixing Maryland enough for their generous offer to donate their services for BARCS’ new gala event “Dog Wedding.” When we were connected with Mixing Maryland we thought “Oh, nice. Looks like they have a great reputation and will add class to our event,” but little did we know how much more than music this company would bring to our event. All night I continued to call Ryan our ‘Master of Ceremonies,’ as he kept the schedule on track, made announcements, dismissed tables for food and, on top of all that, picked the perfect playlist.

Since our event was a fundraiser gala, disguised as a marriage of two dogs, we weren’t really sure if our guests would flood to the dancefloor like you would at a wedding with all your friends and family. Well, Ryan and his team did a great job surveying the room and creating the perfect playlist, because then the first song came on, the floor was packed. And, they kept that floor packed for the rest of the night.

I’d also like to thank Mixing Maryland for going above and beyond to promote our event and even do a fundraiser on their own social media accounts to benefit the event.

A huge, huge, huge thank you from all of us at BARCS for being an instrumental part of our Dog Wedding fundraiser. I can honestly say that I will be recommending Mixing Maryland to anyone looking to add music, dancing and crowd participation to their event.

Sent on 02/18/2020
  • Juan

Juan Palacios · Getting married on 10/02/2021

Exactly what I was looking for!

Mixing Maryland knocked it out of the park. We had our first consult with Ryan and he asked all of the right questions to help me figure out what direction I wanted to go in for the music. Of course, I had some idea, but some of it I wanted to be a game time decision - reading the crowd is everything to me. Troy was our dj and he did just, that...he matched the music with the vibes of my guests throughout the entire event. The right DJ is so much more then showing up and playing the "right" songs - the transitions and nuances can take an event to the next level and Troy did just that. They are worth every penny.

Sent on 03/03/2020
  • Rebecca

Rebecca · Married on 10/31/2020

Hands Down, The BEST!

There are not enough good things that I can say about Sean! He was seriously the best DJ for our crowd. When we first met with him you could tell that he takes his job seriously and he wants to make sure that it fits you. We were a little more laid back with a lot of things and just told him that we trust his judgment as far as timing and reading the crowd and boy did he read them right. All of our guests were raving about him and how he was amazing! I have already forwarded his information to multiple people that requested it. I definitely recommend him to anyone no matter what style you are. He went above and beyond and I almost forgot to mention, his personality rocks! I will definitely be hiring him in the future if he is available! Thanks again Sean for making our night a hit!

Sent on 12/03/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Mixing Maryland DJs FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 100.00
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Travel Expenses
    Sound/PA System
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 200.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Club
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Do-Not-Play List
    One Event Per Day
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Uplighting

1 Real Wedding

• Ceremony by Rachael Wedding Officiants

I've had the pleasure of working with Kyle on multiple accounts, and he is nothing but endearing, engaging, professional, thorough, and hard-working... oh, and did I mention fun??? Not only was he set up and ready HOURS before the ceremony even began, but he had the timeline printed and prepared and was going over ALL the details with the coordinator, the photographers, and myself. He was easy to work with, listened to ideas and gave suggestions that would benefit the couple's overall view of the evening. I can't wait for my chance to work with Kyle again, and can only hope that couples take the time to really get to know him and the company that Ryan and he have created... what a phenomenal group!

• Historic London Town and Gardens Historic Weddings

If you're looking for someone who knows how to get your guests out on the dance floor, while making sure the event flows smoothly, look no further. All of the DJs at Mixing MD are easy to work with, know their stuff, and will ensure that your guests enjoy themselves. They listen to what you want and their knowledge and professionalism are what sets them apart.

• Annapolis Maritime Museum & Park Museum Weddings

Mixing Maryland is an amazing DJ. When they are at the museum, even the STAFF is dancing, you just can't help it! They get the party started and keep it going until the very end. If your group is a dancing crowd, HIRE THEM! You will not be disappointed!

• Bowie, 20715 See on map
    Location of (Mixing Maryland DJs)