Bowie, MD 20715 Map · Phone number

About Mixing Maryland DJs

Our small team of hand-selected DJs bring a live mixing and high-energy dancing experience you'd expect from a club but make it wedding appropriate by catering to all ages, tastes, and styles. So, whether you want lots of classics and oldies or an all-out dance party, we’ll be able to provide something unlike anything you’ve ever experienced at a wedding before, not to mention a PACKED dance floor.

We don’t wear tuxedos (check out why we don’t), we don’t put signs out on our table, and we don’t go into hyper cheesy DJ-voice mode. We provide music and entertainment throughout the event to make sure you and your guests have a blast and make sure you have the wedding you’ve always wanted and a night you’ll never forget. In addition to weddings, we DJ parties, clubs, corporate events, sweet sixteens, graduations and much more.

Mixing Maryland is much more than a Maryland and Washington, DC DJ company, we're more what you'd call professional fun facilitators. The way we see it, our job is to provide music and entertainment throughout the event to make sure you and your guests have a blast and make sure you have a wedding you'll never forget.

With an ever-growing music database at our disposal, we're serving brides and grooms in the Maryland, DC, and Virginia area with professional wedding and event DJ services. Whether you're looking for a casual evening or an all out party, we've got you covered.

We've got a passion for people and it truly shows. That's why we treat every wedding as if it were our own, providing the best possible experience for brides, grooms, and all of their guests.

The difference between Mixing Maryland and other DJ companies out there is that we're diverse and professional. While some DJs and DJ companies are extremely cheesy, we pride ourselves in being the opposite, energetic, real, raw, and down to earth. This approach has given us the opportunity to perform at many different events including weddings, clubs, parties, and more.

We look forward to working with you!!

Follow Mixing Maryland DJs on

Mixing Maryland DJs 7
  • Caroline

Caroline Rosini · Married on 06/29/2019

Sean brought the party!

If you have the opportunity to book Mixing Maryland for your wedding...DO IT! My husband and I really wanted to throw a fun party with a packed dancefloor the entire night, and that's exactly what we got. Everyone from elderly family members, parents, college friends and teenagers all danced the night away to music they loved thanks to our DJ, Sean. I was amazed at how he was able to read the room and ensure EVERYONE had songs that they loved. My Dad called our wedding the "Party of the Century" and my husband's grandfather was having so much fun that he did the splits on the dancefloor (no, really). These and so many other memories are 100% because of Sean.

Not only is Sean a super talented DJ, but he was diligent when it came to pronunciations of names (I even had foreign relatives!) and patient when it came to wrangling the wedding party for introductions. Every single interaction I had with him was professional yet lighthearted. I feel so lucky to have had him play at our wedding. Thank you Ryan, Sean, and the Mixing Maryland team for helping make our wedding the best day of our lives!

Sent on 07/16/2019
    Mixing Maryland DJs 8
    Mixing Maryland DJs 9
  • Olivia

Olivia · Married on 06/08/2019

Mixing Maryland is the best!

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Mixing Maryland. From my conversations with the owner, Ryan, to my check-ins with Kyle, I experienced nothing but professionalism from this company.

Our DJ, Kyle, was AMAZING. The dance floor was packed all night and we received so many compliments on the music. There wasn’t one song I didn’t like. Mixing Maryland did not disappoint. Thank you for making our wedding night one to remember!

If you’re looking for an awesome DJ for your wedding, I highly recommend Mixing Maryland. You won’t regret it!

Sent on 06/12/2019

Jessica · Married on 05/26/2019

Excellent wedding DJ Choice

We are so happy that we chose Mixing Maryland as our DJ for our wedding! Ryan is extremely responsive and professional and made the booking process easy and stress-free. He was always quick to answer any questions I came up with and had great recommendations. Quentin, the DJ at our wedding was excellent! He took our recommendations and definitely tuned into what was keeping our guests on the dance floor (which is where they stayed all night). Many guests came up to us and told us how great he was- we would definitely recommend Mixing Maryland to anyone looking for a DJ for their wedding!

Sent on 06/03/2019

Mixing Maryland DJs FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 100.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 200.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Indie, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40

• Ceremony by Rachael
    Ceremony by Rachael Wedding Officiants

I've had the pleasure of working with Kyle on multiple accounts, and he is nothing but endearing, engaging, professional, thorough, and hard-working... oh, and did I mention fun??? Not only was he set up and ready HOURS before the ceremony even began, but he had the timeline printed and prepared and was going over ALL the details with the coordinator, the photographers, and myself. He was easy to work with, listened to ideas and gave suggestions that would benefit the couple's overall view of the evening. I can't wait for my chance to work with Kyle again, and can only hope that couples take the time to really get to know him and the company that Ryan and he have created... what a phenomenal group!

• Historic London Town and Gardens
    Historic London Town and Gardens Historic Weddings

If you're looking for someone who knows how to get your guests out on the dance floor, while making sure the event flows smoothly, look no further. All of the DJs at Mixing MD are easy to work with, know their stuff, and will ensure that your guests enjoy themselves. They listen to what you want and their knowledge and professionalism are what sets them apart.

• Annapolis Maritime Museum & Park
    Annapolis Maritime Museum & Park Museum Weddings

Mixing Maryland is an amazing DJ. When they are at the museum, even the STAFF is dancing, you just can't help it! They get the party started and keep it going until the very end. If your group is a dancing crowd, HIRE THEM! You will not be disappointed!

• Bowie, 20715 See on map