About CeremonybyRachael

Hurry! 2018 Dates are Quickly Filling Up!

I am a caring, kind, patient, fun, and outgoing ordained minister who officiates wedding ceremonies in the Baltimore area. My background in education helps me to guide clients toward a calm, peaceful, and rewarding ceremony experience, while still keeping things light and upbeat. I strive to help couples create a unique and meaningful ceremony that reflects their individuality, love, and commitment toward one another. In addition, I take great pride in being a detail-orientated professional, and I make every effort toward being an available resource and support system for those that I am consulting with.

I identify and admire the diversity of the world and therefore I perform my ceremonies without prejudice of any kind. Ultimately, I value a sacred union between two people to be one that is reflective of the love and commitment that they share with each other regardless of race, religion, ethnicity, or gender.

When I am not conducting weddings ceremonies, I enjoy spending time with my family. My husband Ben and I live in the Hereford Zone of Baltimore County and are raising four small girls; Adalia, Piper, Hadie, and Lorelie. We enjoy hiking, playing outside, and taking frequent trips to the river to throw rocks.

Categories: Wedding Officiant

Rehearsal (12)
No Denomination (8)
Agnostic (5)
Lutheran (1)

What an amazing experience. Rachael was fantastic to work throughout the entire process. Her reviews were really great so my better half and I decided to reach out and we never looked back! Rachael worked with us to customize our ceremony and helped us achieve our vision. Her knowledge and professionalism cannot be overstated. She's a rock star. On the day of she was like a captain of a ship coordinating with everyone and making sure the ceremony would be perfect. It was. Our friends and family continue to talk about what an amazing ceremony we had and how much they enjoyed it. Thank you Rachael for working with us and we wish you continued success in the years to come!

Profile Picture David, 12/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rachael was fantastic!!
Couldn't have asked for someone better to officiate our special day.

Profile Picture Christina, 12/22/17, 2 Reviews

Languages
English
4 AWARDS

16 ENDORSEMENTS
Cannot say enough great things regarding Rachel. Her extensive preparedness on wedding day is unparalleled. From the written itineraries that she gives to all vendors to talking us through the ceremony, it's clear that she wants everyone to excel for her couples. It's also clear what a great rapport she has with those couples, such an obvious connection. Rachel is simply at the very top of our short list of superior officiants.

It was a real pleasure working with Rachel as she was the Officiant at a Wedding we did together. She was very friendly, personable and in my opinion made the couple relax with her delivery. I most definitely recommend hiring her to officiate your wedding.

We truly enjoy anytime we have the opportunity to work with Ceremony by Rachel! Always professional and attentive to everyone's needs!

Rachael was an absolute pleasure to work with! From the moment we stepped on site, she was already smiling and ready to assist the couple (and us) with our timeline. Rachael went above and beyond when it came to her coordination: She provided us with detailed outline of the ceremony, cue points for the sections of the ceremony when we were to play for our couple, and was just the best overall.

Events