Ceremony by Rachael Reviews

Ceremony by Rachael 7
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 05/19/2019

Unbelievable!!

We cant say enough good things about Rachael and her work! She had an entire game plan ready from day one, she instructed us on the day of and gave us pointers on the best pictures and when to do what. Extremely professional, I would recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 05/08/2019

Ceremony by Rachael's reply:

Aw, Dani, thank you SO MUCH for this incredible review! I absolutely adored being your officiant, and loved standing with so many of your wonderful friends and family! Please be sure to keep in touch!

Nick Roy · Married on 03/30/2019

The Absolute Best!

Let's talk about my wedding nightmare, three weeks before our ceremony our officiant informed us that they would not be available for our ceremony. Not a problem I thought, I quickly found a second officiant who then cancelled on me a week later. I looked for recommendations from a few people and was given Rachel's contact information, and could not be more pleased with how not only the ceremony came out, but how natural everything felt.

Right after getting off the phone with her the first time I immediately felt better and that everything was going to be great. She walked through everything on the phone with me, and there could not have been a better person to officiate our wedding. When everything was all said and done it felt like we had been planning this for months. The attention to detail was great, Rachel fit right in to the group and made the wedding fun, and made sure to give us little tips on how to get the best pictures of our wedding.

It's not often that you get married, and looking back I'm glad everything worked out the way it did. We had a small group but are still getting compliments about the ceremony and just how great it was. Thank you again Rachel for stepping up at the last minute and really making it an incredible day!

Sent on 04/17/2019

Ceremony by Rachael's reply:

Aw Nick, this is AMAZING! I'm so happy to have been the third and final officiant for you! Haha! I loved every second of our (rather rushed) planning together, and I am so happy I was able to provide a comfortable, upbeat, and detailed ceremony for you and Ellen. Please be sure to keep in touch!
  • Lisa

Lisa · Married on 03/23/2019

Great Officiant!

Working with Rachael was absolutely amazing! We started by chatting about our very unique non-religious Hindu Christian wedding and put together the entire ceremony. After a few revisions we had a final draft and Rachael performed our ceremony flawlessly, on her part! We had little crazy issues like the garland breaking, but Rachael was great at making a joke or pivoting and keeping the ceremony fun and on track. All our friends and family commented on how great the unique ceremony was and what a great job Rachael did. One very unique element was that she made sure to not be in all the photos and she would give us little cues like hold hands act you love each other. She was great and we were so happy we chose her to be our officiant!

Sent on 04/18/2019

Ceremony by Rachael's reply:

Thank you, Lisa, for this amazing review. I loved all the traditional components and silly mishaps that helped make it truly unique and special to the two of you! Also, thanks for pointing out how I move away during the ceremony so that I'm not in the background of all of your photos.... I know my photographer friends appreciate that too! I'm so honored to have been your officiant...keep in touch!
  • Molly

Molly Bizon · Married on 03/22/2019

Zoo Wedding

Rachael was AMAZING! From pricing, prepping and the actual ceremony! Day of I walk into the bridal sweet after the craziness of pictures. Racheal pulls out water, nuts and mints. Gives the final directions and it’s go time. Our ceremony was amazing. Rachael’s kind heart came through as we made the next steps in our life. She is a tissue ninja and through in some life humor. Our guests loved her just as much as we do!

Sent on 04/22/2019
    Ceremony by Rachael 9
    Ceremony by Rachael 10

Ceremony by Rachael's reply:

Hahaha! I'm so happy I was there to provide you with the essentials (it's the teacher/mom in me! Gotta make sure you weren't gonna pass out on me! ) Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review for me... I'm so happy to have had the opportunity to stand with you guys (and the penguin) on your wedding day! Keep in touch!

Brittany Holley · Married on 12/23/2018

Above and Beyond

From the second I met Rachael I just knew she had to be our officiant. She quickly became my favorite person ever and the friendship we have made will be one to last a lifetime. She is so much more than just an officiant and truly goes above and beyond her job requirements. She helped us keep calm, laugh and even helped with our vows. Everything is so well organized with her and just plain perfection. I highly, highly recommend Rachael if your looking for an officiant. I'm so grateful we had her and you will be too!

Sent on 12/25/2018
    Ceremony by Rachael 11

Ceremony by Rachael's reply:

Your words are so sweet, Brittany! Being a part of your wedding day was amazing and I'm grateful for the friendship we've created! Thank you for trusting me to perform your ceremony as you start this new journey. I wish you both nothing but the best. Stay in touch!!
  • Shelagh

Shelagh · Married on 12/15/2018

Choose Rachael to officiate your wedding!

Our team of vendors was amazing. Every individual who helped make our wedding move through the day was exemplary in their respective industries, but RACHAEL was the best. She was our favorite vendor from Day 1 and in looking back on the weekend, we still have warm fuzzies for her.
    Rachael is a former kindergarten teacher and the skills she honed there - classroom management, being a calming force, and having a clear, smooth voice - clearly shined through and are EXTREMELY helpful in dealing with distracted (and probably tipsy) adults who need a lot of direction and a steady presence in their midst.

From our first conversation with Rachel, she made us feel so comfortable. She is impeccably organized and kept us on schedule for the year leading up to our wedding. She read our vows we wrote for each other to ensure they jived well and ran a super-organized ceremony rehearsal for us. The ceremony was beautiful and went off without a hitch - and it is because of Rachael. Our guests talked about how the great ceremony - and particularly, Rachel - was all night.

We cannot recommend Rachael highly enough to officiate your wedding. We love you, Rachael!

Sent on 12/16/2018

Ceremony by Rachael's reply:

Shelagh, I am absolutely overjoyed reading this review. Thank you for trusting me to officiate such an important day in your lives - what an amazing milestone! It was my pleasure to help plan your wedding day and read your vows - they made for such a wonderful ceremony! Please, please stay in touch. I wish you both a lifetime of love and happiness! Cheers, Rachael
  • Dara

Dara · Married on 12/14/2018

Rachael is our favorite :)

Please let our late review be no reflection on the awesomeness that is Rachael! We did not forget and have been meaning to do it but... life! Our wedding was amazing! Rachael was one of the first vendors that we hired, and she was there when we won the castle! She made sure we had an awesome picture to remember the day from! That was a day that changed our lives! as well as our wedding day! :) Rachael helped us out by suggesting some other great vendors to us. We really enjoyed working with Marta, Dj Carl, and Eric also! Rachael is available and there to help you out with whatever you need! She made great suggestions for the ceremony, and offered many suggestions for the unity portion so we could find one that was uniquely us! We liked the idea of having a couple of 'guest speakers' read portions of the ceremony. It was a great way to include some more important people to us and we even got to include a personal reading that my husband wrote :) When I was having trouble with my vows Rachael was there to help with suggestion and then it all fell into place! Its true that the day goes by so fast but with awesome vendors like Rachael you will have the best day and be left with great memories!!

Sent on 05/16/2019
    Ceremony by Rachael 12
    Ceremony by Rachael 13
    Ceremony by Rachael 14

Ceremony by Rachael's reply:

Oh Dara! Thank you so much for "remembering" me! I feel so honored to have been your officiant, and I LOVE getting this surprise review months later! Hoping life is treating you guys AMAZINGLY, and that your first few months of marriage have been absolutely blissful! Keep in touch!
  • Lacey

Lacey · Married on 11/03/2018

Outstanding!

Working with Rachael was the absolute best part of the entire wedding-planning process. Having her officiate our wedding was the best decision that we could have made. From our first phone call with Rachael, she felt like a friend and I felt as though we were destined to be connected! Rachael seemed to always understand the feel that my husband and I were going for in our ceremony. She worked with us to personalize our ceremony and make it exactly what we wanted. She was patient with our changes and requests and offered advice and suggestions to help us when we were stuck. Rachael is incredibly friendly, organized, responsive, and amazing at what she does. As soon as the ceremony ended, we received nothing but compliments for the rest of the night (we're still receiving compliments 5 days later) on how fantastic the ceremony was. Our guests shared that it was the best ceremony that they'd ever witnessed and I give all of that credit to Rachael. Working with Rachael, and having her as part of our special day, was a true joy.

Sent on 11/07/2018

Ceremony by Rachael's reply:

Oh Lacey, you have me smiling from ear to ear over here! I'm absolutely touched to have been apart of one of the most important days in Brian and your relationship... I cannot even begin to explain how grateful I am that Kait connected us! Thank you so much for allowing me the opportunity to become one of your friends, standing with and supporting you on your wedding day. Please PLEASE be sure to keep in touch... and of course, open invitation to come over and play with the kiddos anytime! :)

Jessica · Married on 11/03/2018

A joy every step of the way!

Rachael was one of the first vendors we picked right after our venue and we secured her services over a year out. We really wanted an officiant who was able to capture “us” and make it a ceremony that was more “real” than just a standard scripted ceremony. We had a few introduction calls with other officiants and we knew immediately Rachael was the one. She is professional, passionate, energetic, super organized, detail-oriented, and an all around rockstar. With Rachael, you get to fully customize your ceremony! We even wanted to do a salt covenant in our ceremony, which she had never done before, and she did some research and put together a mock up of a few different versions for us to pick from. Rachael kept in touch every step of the way and even sent helpful reminders of upcoming deadlines. Rachael is a pro and you can tell - no detail goes unnoticed by her. We decided fairly last minute to hire Rachael for the organization/planning of and the directing of our rehearsal and oh my goodness are we so glad we did! Every single person in our wedding party and at the rehearsal just kept asking, “where did you find her?!” Because she was just that amazing. The day of the ceremony Rachael was such a positive presence for my husband and I and the ceremony went off without a hitch. Guests continue to remark what a beautiful ceremony it was, and it will forever hug our hearts!! Thank you Rachael for being you, you were born to do this and I know you will continue to make wonderful memories for so many couples.

Sent on 01/13/2019

Ceremony by Rachael's reply:

Oh Jessica... this just makes my heart beam! Thank you SO MUCH for your kind words! I am so happy you chose me as your officiant, and love that we were able to create a ceremony that reflected the two of you in such an incredible way. I'm so SO happy for you both, and look forward to seeing many anniversary photos in your future!
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 10/26/2018

Rachael is the best!

My husband and I worked a wedding two years ago where Rachael was the Officiant and we were so impressed with her we knew that when we got married she would be our Officiant. Fast forward to two years later when we got engaged, as soon as we picked our date we e-mailed Rachael to book her!

She is so helpful and organized during the whole wedding process which is amazing, since I'm pretty sure I've emailed her the same thing multiple times over the course of two years lol. Rachael made sure we got the ceremony we wanted, and the way we wanted it. She made it so easy going, I wasn't nervous at all!

I can not recommend Rachael enough, if you want a stress free, professional, and awesome officiant she is the way to go! We even had guests reach out to us and ask for her information. 100% would recommend! Thanks for everything Rachael!

Sent on 11/27/2018

Ceremony by Rachael's reply:

It was an absolute pleasure to work with you both! Thank you for taking the time to craft such a heartfelt review, I truly appreciate it. I'm always happy to answer any questions for my couples to ensure they get the ceremony of their dreams, and I'm so glad you trusted me on your wedding day - it was beautiful! Please be sure to keep in touch! Cheers, Rachael
  • Shannon

Shannon Gorini · Married on 10/21/2018

Can't recommend her highly enough!!!

Rachael was recommended to us by our DOC, who had worked with her previously and thought we would be a good match. Rachael contacted us right away and I was on the phone with her within a day. She talked to me for over an hour during the free initial consultation and even gave me advice about labor (I was pregnant with my first baby at the time) when I told her how nervous I was about that. She worked with us constantly for several months to write us a fully customized ceremony FROM SCRATCH. She helped us incorporate our son and when we wanted to add a section where we read to him she was on board and helped us make that perfect, too.

In addition to all of this, Rachael kept us on track when we were slow to make selections or send our vows, without making us anxious about getting them done. I was SO excited to meet her on my wedding day and instantly felt at ease once she was there. She came with our vows, readings, and ceremony outline all printed and color coded for us, and even gave us tissues during the ceremony.

We received so many compliments on our ceremony and heard over and over again that it was one of the most beautiful weddings our guests had ever seen. People wanted to know how long we had known Rachael for and thought she was a long time friend of ours. The best compliment I can give Rachael is one that a guest gave us: we had never met this guest before (spouse of another guest), but she told us that she felt like she knew us deeply after watching our ceremony.

I cannot recommend Rachael highly enough for anyone who wants to make their ceremony just as important a part of their wedding day as their reception.

Sent on 10/24/2018

Ceremony by Rachael's reply:

Oh Shannon, thank you so much for taking the time to write this review for me... and only days after your wedding day to boot! I'm so deeply touched by your words, and am so happy to have been the friend standing with you on your wedding day, helping your guests gain an even deeper relationship with you and your amazing family. Please be sure to continue to keep in touch! I can't wait to watch your little one blossom and grow into his amazing and loving family!

Amy D · Married on 10/21/2018

Fantastic Officiant

The only part of my wedding that went off without a hitch! Rachael was quick to respond and extremely supportive during the months, weeks, and days leading up to the event. During the ceremony Rachael's calm personality helped all of us feel at ease. Rachael went above and beyond with her service, from making my nine year old son feel extra important to retrieving my daughter's sweater from the bridal suite. I could not be happier that I found Rachael to officiate my wedding.

Sent on 11/20/2018

Ceremony by Rachael's reply:

I still remember that moment with your son and his very important job! :) Being a part of your wedding day was wonderful, and I'm so happy you felt calm and relaxed as you married the love of your life! My goal is to be as supportive as possible for my couples, and I wish you both a lifetime of love & happiness. Thank you for such a sweet review! All the best, Rachael

Stephanie · Married on 10/06/2018

Amazing and magical!

Rachael was absolutely AMAZING. If you’re looking for someone who CARES about making your ceremony perfect and magical, book Rachael. From the initial meeting, to the day of; the communication was always there and she was so helpful (since I planned my wedding on my own). I’m so happy that I booked her and I’d recommend her to anyone!

Ceremony by Rachael's reply:

Thank you so much, Stephanie, for this great review! I'm so glad that you chose me to be the one to help support and love on you on one of the most important milestone days in your life! Please continue to keep in touch!

Kaylynn · Married on 10/06/2018

Rachael is amazing!

Rachael is amazing!! I cannot say enough good things about her. My husband and I went into this not really know what we wanted and not knowing what kinds of things we should be thinking about, but Rachael was a HUGE help. Not only is she a great officiant, she is a super helpful when it comes to making sure your ceremony goes exactly how you want it. She supplies you with SO many options for your ceremony. You will definitely find what is perfect for you. Not only is she extremely helpful with planning, she will guide you through your rehearsal and ceremony with so many different hints and queues to make sure YOU are good and that your ceremony will be great. When I first walked down the isle, my legs were shaking!! But, the things she has you do, like stand next to each other instead of across from each other while someone is reading a selection, SAVED ME. I needed that little moment to lean on my husband and it greatly helped calm my nerves. We received so many compliments about how beautiful our ceremony was, and we couldn't have done it without Rachael's help. THANK YOU RACHAEL!

Sent on 10/31/2018
    Ceremony by Rachael 15

Ceremony by Rachael's reply:

Kaylynn, you are so incredibly welcome! I loved being apart of your amazing wedding day, and am so happy for you and Aaron as you being your journey together! Please be sure to keep in touch! 😘
  • Jordan

Jordan · Married on 09/29/2018

officiant for my wedding

Very organized! Was on top of everything for us.

Ceremony by Rachael's reply:

Thank you, Jordan! I'm so happy to have been their with the two of you throughout the planning process, your rehearsal, and your amazing wedding day! I love seeing photos! Please keep in touch!

Alexander · Married on 09/28/2018

Rachael was an absolute joy to work with! Her attention to detail and her work with us to tailor the ceremony to how we specifically wanted it helped make our special day even better. Rachael is incredibly personable, and we really appreciated the chats with her in order to nail down the details that made the ceremony flow perfectly. We can't recommend Rachael enough!

Sent on 10/06/2018

Ceremony by Rachael's reply:

Thank you, Alexander, for this amazing review! I take great pride in making my couple's special days as personalized as possible, and am honored that you both chose me to be a part of of your wedding day!
  • Lyndsey

Lyndsey Hornby · Married on 09/23/2018

The Perfect Officiant!

Rachael was, in a word, incredible. She was exactly what we wanted in our officiant and more! In terms of her planning and attendance for our rehearsal, we LOVED IT. Honestly, we really recommend having her for more than just planning, but have her run your rehearsal too. We had so many compliments from our families that she was professional, friendly, and so SO organized, they were very impressed!!! And we were too. I think beyond the planning and attending, it was just one more opportunity to see her, speak to her, and get a strong feel about how the actual wedding day would go with her, that we felt so much more comfortable and ready for the big day. Rachael is WORTH EVERY PENNY AND MORE. Seriously, she is wonderful. She saved my butt on the wedding day with the water and nuts when I got a migraine during our first look, and my husband and I felt so taken care of. Rachael went above and beyond anything we could have imagined for our officiant and we are so grateful to her. Adding to that, on our day we had to last minute change to a indoor venue because of rain. I don't think we would have been as calm about it if we hadn't had that rehearsal with her. The fact that she had been there for us every step of the way, enabled us to relax and enjoy the moment so much more. We loved Rachael and everything she did for us!! Ps. She is amazing if the bride has a *ahem* last minute freak out with her vows!! TRUST HER. She knows what she is doing and is such a friend when that moment comes!

Sent on 10/25/2018
    Ceremony by Rachael 16

Ceremony by Rachael's reply:

Eek! Thank you so much, Lyndsey, for this amazing review. I so appreciate you taking the time to really explain my services and the feelings you had with me... I'm so honored to have been the one helping you on such an important day in your life... Please be sure to keep in touch!

Blake Ford · Married on 09/15/2018

Perfection

Rachel was more helpful than you could ever imagine an officiant to be. She provided the perfect experience for our wedding with the numerous ceremony options and the general advice she provided.

Ceremony by Rachael's reply:

Thank you so much, Blake, for this review! I'm so happy to have been able to provide help and support on your wedding day! Please continue to keep in touch!

Kaitlyn Ford · Married on 09/15/2018

Rachael, you are AMAZING! (Book her now, people!)

Where do I even begin with Rachael?

My (now husband) and I were on the fence about what to do for our ceremony. We came across Rachael when a client of mine was using her for their own ceremony.

They spoke very highly of her and so we decided to reach out! Within an hour of emailing Rachael, she got back to us and wanted to set up a phone call right away! Her communication from the very beginning was outstanding. During the call my husband and I looked at each other and nodded our heads, signaling that we MUST hire her. She made us feel 100% comfortable and confident.

Rachael gave us many ceremony options to choose from and “held our hand” through the entire process if we had any questions, wanted to make little changes here and there and even had fabulous recommendations for other vendors if we needed any. She is HIGHLY organized, positive, and upbeat which was absolutely perfect for us.

The day of our wedding, Rachael had another ceremony prior to ours in a different location (that she told us about at the time of booking) and got to our venue about 10 minutes before the ceremony began. For some brides, they may have freaked out and panicked over that situation, but I was completely calm and knew that she would come ready to get started (which she totally did!)

I surprised myself by basically sobbing during our ceremony and Rachael had tissues ready and told me to take a deep breath and get it together in the kindest way She made us laugh, she made our guests laugh, and we could not have been happier without decision in choosing Rachael.

Literally, HIRE her!! You will not regret and your wedding will be better because of it

Thank you Rachael for absolutely everything!! We can’t wait to share photos with you soon!

Ceremony by Rachael's reply:

Oh Kaitlyn, thank you so incredibly much for this amazingly detailed and kind review... I am so happy Amy and Chris pointed us toward each other! I am simply thrilled to have been the one to provide you with love and support throughout the planning process, and on the day of your wedding. Thank you for allowing me the honor! Please continue to keep in touch!
  • chris

chris · Married on 09/09/2018

Rachael was absolutely fabulous! She started us off with a lot of ideas that we could pick and choose from which was great for us since we didn't have a perfect picture of how we wanted our ceremony to go. Me and my now wife never had a problem getting in contact with her and were happy with her warm and friendly personality. However, it was the wedding day itself where she really impressed. From my point of view, (the groom) the hours leading up to the wedding were very stressful as guests were being greeted, questions being answered and tweaks to the ceremony were being made all while waiting for the bride to arrive. Rachael was great at adapting to day-of changes that had to be made and making sure me and my bride-to-be knew exactly what to expect during our ceremony which was very helpful considering we didn't have an official wedding planner.

Sent on 09/17/2018

Ceremony by Rachael's reply:

Thank you so much, Chris, for taking the time to write such a detailed account of the day from your perspective! It's always so fun to see things from the groom's side! I am loving following you and Ciara on Facebook- please be sure to keep in touch!
  • Tiffany

Tiffany · Married on 09/08/2018

When we first got engaged and booked our venue, we had no clue what to do officiant wise. Our venue came with a "preferred list" but we weren't impressed by the few names. I decided to post on a local Wedding page, and Rachael reached out extremely quickly. In the interim we had decided that we wanted to have a friend marry us, because that seemed more meaningful. I let Rachael know that--and she offered to STILL help us with our ceremony plans with our friend. Rachael worked FOR MONTHS, with Eric and I tailoring our ceremony how we wanted it. She made tons of suggestions and told us based off her experience what worked and what did not. She sent reminders over the course of a year to Eric (who is the ultimate procrastinator) up until two weeks before our ceremony for his vows. Rachael was always so responsive and so kind whenever we did reach out. Our ceremony would not have went as flawlessly as it did if it weren't for her help. Thanks so much Rachael! If for whatever reason we couldn't find a friend to marry us, we would have definitely chosen her to officiate our wedding!!

Sent on 09/15/2018

Ceremony by Rachael's reply:

Tiffany, thank you so very much for this fantastic review! I'm so honored I was able to help you plan the perfect ceremony, and I love seeing all the amazing photos of your perfect day!

Allison · Married on 09/08/2018

Rachael not only officiated my wedding but also officiated my brother's wedding. She was so professional and made both ceremonies individualized to our wants and interests. She was so organized and attentive to every email and was always so happy and excited for our day. She answered all of my questions and addressed all concerns to make me feel so confident about our special day. I highly recommend Rachel for anyone looking for an officiant! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 09/17/2018

Ceremony by Rachael's reply:

Thanks so much, Allison, for this awesome review! I'm so happy to have been a part of your family's memories on both accounts! :) Keep in touch, and see you soon!

Amber · Married on 09/02/2018

We were engaged for 4 years before actually setting a date and finding a good, fun, outgoing officiant was honestly the hardest part. Until thankfully a friend of ours recommended Rachael! From day one she went out of her way to make sure our day was perfect. To start, she scheduled a quick phone call so we could get to know each other a little better- I knew right then she was the perfect fit as our officiant. She sent over ideas and suggestions on ceremony options- even song ideas!! We were looking for short, sweet and meaningful.. nailed it!! The day of the ceremony she took time to talk to Dennis and I separate about how the ceremony will flow, where to stand, where to look, when to hold hands, when she will move out of the way for photos.. every question we could possibly have she answered ahead of time. She even added in a few personal touches to make the day more special. We really could not have asked for a more perfect ceremony! THANK YOU!!!

Sent on 09/25/2018

Ceremony by Rachael's reply:

Thank you so much, Amber, for this sweet review! I'm so happy for your "Happily Ever After" with Dennis to continue! :) Be sure to keep in touch!
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 09/01/2018

Rachael worked well with us from beginning to end. It was a bit of a travel for her and she still came and was amazing! Got plenty of great feedback from family and friends of how nice and sweet she was. She was very responsive whenever i had a question or wanted something changed. She recommended our ceremony musician who was also fantastic. Just working with her was a breeze and i couldnt imagine having anyone else fill her spot. From beginning to wedding day she was great. Thanks again rachael! Highly reccomend.

Sent on 09/03/2018

Ceremony by Rachael's reply:

Thank you, Lauren! I'm so honored to have been apart of your intimate ceremony. Here's to many happy years together! Keep in touch!