Ceremony by Rachael Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Brook Married on 10/31/2021

The absolute best

Rachael was great from the moment we hired her. She truly is amazing.

Ceremony by Rachael's reply:

Aw, Brook! Thank you SO MUCH for taking the time to write this for me! I am just SO HAPPY for you and Jason.... that you are FINALLY married and had the wedding you've been planning for for soooooo long! Please be sure to keep in touch!
  • Krystn
    Krystn H. Married on 09/25/2021

Amazing Officiant!

Rachael was absolutely amazing. She guided us on making a beautiful ceremony and provided many different options to use. We were able to create a ceremony that matched our personalities, and also appease our families by adding in more traditional parts.

Rachael also provided guidance about the actual ceremony setup including things that we would have never thought of, like a flower girl may not be able to stand still through a whole ceremony :)

We received many compliments from family members about Rachael and felt we were in excellent hands. The ceremony was the perfect amount of sentimental and goofy with a little bit of humor which matches us to a tee :)

Ceremony by Rachael's reply:

Krystn! I loved being part of your wedding day and capturing the sentimental yet goofy side of your relationship. Ceremonies should always reflect on who the couple is, and I'm so grateful you trusted me to lead the way. I always love hearing that family members enjoyed the ceremony too - thank you so much for sharing! Cheers, Rachael
  • Sera
    Sera Married on 09/24/2021

The best part of our wedding!

This is by far the most difficult review for us to write from our day because there are truly no words to describe how amazingly perfect Rachael is. From the first time we met Rachael, we knew she was the person that HAD to marry us. Rachael's calm and caring demeanor set us instantly at ease through the entire planning process, rehearsal, and on our wedding day. Her organization and her thoughtful and unique suggestions for our ceremony made our day better than we could have ever dreamed. If you are looking for the perfect person to marry you, look no further, because Rachael is truly the best there is.

Ceremony by Rachael's reply:

Oh Sera (and Richard)... I literally cried on my way back to the car after your ceremony on Friday. I just felt this overwhelming sense of joy, pride, and honor as I left. Thank you so much for pursuing me, and for convincing me to marry you (for those reading, they originally were to get married on Halloween of last year, and being that I have young children, I declined their date. But, they certainly won me over with their amazingness, and I couldn't resist, so here we are!) Truly, you two are amazing, and I cannot WAIT to watch your marriage blossom. Please PLEASE keep in touch!
  • Nicole
    Nicole V. Married on 09/10/2021

Look no further - Rachael made our big day easy!

Rachael was absolutely the best! She was clearly passionate about making you day the best it could be. She constantly went above and beyond what we could have imagined. From making sure we ate, to giving suggestions on poses, to a flexible ceremony script. She was very responsive, knowledgeable, and instantly put us at ease. We had her officiate our small 2020 ceremony and our postponed larger 2021 ceremony. I couldn’t have made a better choice. Thanks Rachael!!

Ceremony by Rachael's reply:

Ah! Nicole and Mike!!! I am SO HAPPY I had the opportunity to stand with the two of you.... TWICE! Thank you so very much for taking the time to write such a sweet review for me... man, am I glad I made Mike eat that granola bar, too! Haha! I've already begun to miss our email exchanges and ceremony talks... can't wait for your five year vow renewal! *wink, wink :) Please keep in touch!
  • Samantha
    Samantha W. Married on 09/04/2021

Perfection

Our ceremony was absolute perfection. It went so smoothly thanks to Rachael. I would strongly recommend Rachael and I would recommend having her at your rehearsal. Her attention to detail and focus on the little things made our ceremony that much better. I also really enjoyed working with her to plan our ceremony and review our vows. Everyone is telling us there was not a dry eye in the crowd. Thanks again!

Ceremony by Rachael's reply:

Oh Sam!! Thank you so very much for taking the time (the week after your wedding, crazy lady!!) to write this review for me!! I am SO GLAD you had me come for the rehearsal as well; it was fun interacting with your family and wedding party and giving tips for best photos and choreographed entrances! So awesome! Thank you so much for allowing me the honor of being your officiant. Please keep in touch!!!
  • Jessica
    Jessica Married on 08/07/2021

The best officiant!

Anyone looking for an officiant that cares about your ceremony just as much as you do, should look no further and go with Rachael! We had the pleasure of working with her twice. Once when we eloped during the pandemic in 2020 and again during our wedding redo with our guests in 2021. The first time went so well that we knew we wanted to have her come back to officiate on our rescheduled date. She was very helpful and responsive throughout the entire planning process but I have to say that her presence at our ceremony itself is what stands out the most! She was amazing ~ and so much so, that numerous guests raved about her during the reception and after the wedding! She is funny and SO kind and she has a bubbly personality that just shines while she works. On top of all that, her knowledge of how the ceremony flows allowed her to better guide us beforehand and during the ceremony to ensure we were doing everything possible to have the best experience and get the best pictures without missing a beat. We knew we made the right choice in working with Rachael and that was 100% validated after hearing the feedback from our family and friends reacting so positively towards our ceremony by Rachael! Thanks again, Rachael!!

Ceremony by Rachael's reply:

Jessica (and Brian!)- you just made me tear up! Thank you SO MUCH for this incredibly sweet (and timely!) review! It always makes me feel so humbled when someone can really see and FEEL the passion I have for this "job", and they feel the support, guidance, love, and enthusiasm I truly have for their special day. Thank you so much for capturing this sentiment in such a loving review of my services. Please PLEASE be sure to keep in touch!
  • Hannah
    Hannah F. Married on 07/18/2021

An Absolute Must-Have

When I began my search for an officiant, I was scrolling through potential candidates and saw Rachael's name appear. I remembered her from a friend's wedding a few years ago and immediately reached out. After our first Zoom call, I knew she was the officiant for us! We immediately connected as Rachael used to be a teacher and I am one now. Her skills from the classroom translate impeccably as she is energetic and bubbly, but also incredibly organized and amazing at directing groups of people. When talking to Rachael, you feel like you have been friends forever and she makes your special day feel like it is her number one priority. As we began to plan our ceremony, we decided to have Rachael plan our rehearsal as well. She created a detailed planning guide and seating chart that helped the rehearsal and ceremony run smoothly. Rachael has so many ceremony options / readings to choose from and as a result, she created an individualized ceremony that fit us perfectly. We received so many compliments from our guests about our ceremony and Rachael's officiating. We feel incredibly grateful that Rachael was part of our special day and I would pick her over and over again! Thank you, Rachael!

Hannah (and Nick),

You two are AMAZING! Thank you so very much for taking the time to write a review for me- I love that you captured my "teacher side" - (once a teacher, always a teacher! Ha!)

I had the absolute BEST time planning your ceremony, and I love how perfectly it all came together. I cannot WAIT to see more photos (and the video) from your amazing day.

Please be sure to keep in touch!
    Cf Married on 07/17/2021

Excellent Ceremony!

Honestly where do we begin? She was such a pleasure to work with from beginning to end. Rachael was so helpful in helping us to craft our ceremony including our vows and when rain hit on the day of our wedding, threatening to make a muck out of our day, she was so quick to freestyle some of the words, keeping things light and pleasant. So many if our guests remarked on how well she did. We cannot recommend her enough!

Ceremony by Rachael's reply:

Oh Chris and Amanda! Thank you so very much for taking the time to highlight my services! I enjoyed every step of the planning process with you, and I was so honored to have had the opportunity to stand with you and help to keep things light and fun on the day (rain and all!) Please be sure to keep in touch!
  • Heather
    Heather C. Married on 07/10/2021

Choose Rachael - Won't Regret It!

We could not have asked for a better officiant than Rachael for our day. She is so much more than *just* an officiant - she is incredibly organized, so personable she felt like a long-time friend, and detail-oriented enough to bring Listerine strips for the whole wedding party before the ceremony. Coming from a mixed religious background, I had no idea where to start when it came to an officiant and/or planning our ceremony. Rachael made the planning process so easy and worry-free. She has pre-outlined ceremony options to help you tailor a ceremony unique to you. She's also super flexible and open to changing things and creating a format that works best for you as a couple. She was by far the most complemented vendor we had at our wedding and we'd choose her 10 times out of 10 in the future. You will not regret booking Rachael as your officiant!

Ceremony by Rachael's reply:

Ahhh! Heather and Brian!! I ADORE the fact that the Listerine strips made it into your very sweet review of me! Hahaha! Yup... I'm THAT lady! Thank you so very much for taking the time to write this incredible review for me- I am humbled knowing your family and friends enjoyed the ceremony as much as I did! I am going to miss our planning sessions and email exchanges- please be sure to keep in touch!
    Tiffany L. Married on 06/05/2021

Best Officiant we could ever ask for

We talked to Rachael at a vendor event and within a couple minutes we knew we wanted to use her as our officiant. Rachael is extremely helpful through the whole process. She answers any questions and makes writing the ceremony easy. She has everything laid out in categories and you choose the best option that fits your ceremony style. On the day of our wedding Rachael went above and beyond to help coordinate everything before the ceremony. She makes sure everything is completely stress free for the bride and groom. The ceremony she delivered was perfect. So many guests complemented on how good Rachael was during the ceremony. Rachael was the best choice to make our day extra special!!

Ceremony by Rachael's reply:

Ahh! Tiffany! (and Tom!) Thank you so much for this incredible review! When we met, there was no question for me either... I WANTED to be your officiant, and I'm so honored you chose me! I'm so happy you enjoyed the (stress free!) planning process, that you felt taken care of and relaxed, and that your guests enjoyed the ceremony. Thank you so much for taking the time to let future couples know of my process and passion. Please continue to keep in touch!
  • Connor
    Olivia Married on 05/29/2021

A Lovely Whirlwind Experience

Rachael helped bring our ceremony together and to life. Rachael helped us put together a custom ceremony just for us. We definitely would not have known where to start without her. Rachael was a hit with our wedding party and family during rehearsal. Even though the weather on our wedding day added some last minute changes, Rachael helped keep everything and everyone on track and with our vision. We can't thank Rachael enough.

Ceremony by Rachael's reply:

Aw Olivia, thank you so much for this sweet review! It was an honor to be part of your wedding day, and nothing (not even the weather) was going to stop us from having a perfect ceremony. I loved customizing it for you both, and thank you again for trusting me to be part of your day! Cheers, Rachael
  • Amanda
    Amanda B. Married on 05/01/2021

Rachael was fantastic

Rachael did an amazing job at my wedding. She made the ceremony feel so natural, even though both my husband and I were so nervous. She made the ceremony go so smooth. So many people commented on how great the ceremony was. Rachael was funny, caring and professional. Would 10/10 recommend her to anyone.

Ceremony by Rachael's reply:

Amanda, thank you SOO much! I am so glad I could help you both feel as comfortable as possible during your ceremony. It's such a special moment that I want everyone to enjoy because the whole day just goes too quickly! It was an honor to be your officiant, and I'm so glad your guests enjoyed the ceremony as much as me. Cheers, Rachael
  • Cecelia
    Cecelia C. Married on 04/17/2021

Most incredible officiant!

We don't even know where to begin with how amazing Rachael was. She was beyond incredible and the best person we could have ever asked to help us plan and officiate our most important commitment to one another. From the first zoom call, we knew Rachael was the one for us. Her bubbly, warm and inclusive personality had us hooked immediately. Planning a wedding in the middle of a pandemic was a challenge, but Rachael was there every step of the way. And not just in ceremony planning - for everything! We sent a number of long-winded emails we sent with panicked half-planned plans of what we might do in case of more COVID shut downs... but with everyone of my emails, came a voice with advice, recommended vendors, potential plans and continued excitement for our day. Rachael's planning process for the ceremony is incredible. She walks you through multiple ceremony skeleton options and helps guide you through the process to customize your perfect ceremony. Having her run our rehearsal as well was the best decision possible. She helped plan the evening, had diagrams and scripts for everyone prepared and just made everything run so smoothly. She was also so prepared (of course, no surprise) for our actual wedding day. She came to visit me (the bride) prior to the ceremony, checked on me to make sure I was ready and feeling happy for the day and had everything from tissues to mints on hand to help out! I know she did a lot for my husband as well and kept him calm and happy as the excited nerves began to set in when the ceremony started. Rachael became more like a friend to us through this whole planning process and we are just so grateful she came into our lives and helped us create a truly fairytale wedding day. Thank you Rachael for being who you are and doing what you do!

Ceremony by Rachael's reply:

Ahh! Cece!!! I have tears in my eyes reading this review! Thank you SO INCREDIBLY MUCH for entrusting me with one of the most important days of your lives. I am so excited for you and Jake, and I can't WAIT for the world to settle down so we can get that long-awaited coffee! Love and happiness to you both- thank you for supporting my small business, and my family!
    Ryan S. Married on 03/13/2021

Spectacular

Rachael was incredible and even arrived early to help with set up! She did an amazing job and I couldn't dream of anyone doing a better job!

Ceremony by Rachael's reply:

Thank you so much Ryan for this extremely timely, and sweet review. You and Amanda simply radiated love, and I am so honored to have been a part of it! Please keep in touch!
  • Tiffany
    Tiffany S. Married on 12/12/2020

Very personable, amazing, fun

What a whirl wind planning a wedding during covid has been! Rachel was by our side every step of the way with words of encouragement and guidance! With several different ceremony types and the opportunity to choose exactly what was in our ceremony, it made it feel very personable. Everyone at our small ceremony complimented and expressed how great Rachael was and how she made everything light and fun! What an amazing experience it was to work with Rachael! I couldn’t have imagined our ceremony going any other way!

Ceremony by Rachael's reply:

Tiffany, thank you so much for this incredibly sweet review! Planning during covid definitely kept us on our toes, but I'm so thankful for your bright spirit and positive attitude. We made the most of a stressful time to plan your perfect ceremony, and I'm so glad your family & friends could be a part of it! Stay in touch! Best, Rachael
  • Lee
    Lee K. Married on 11/07/2020

Rachael rocks!

Hi all! To make a long story short, my husband and I attempted to get married three times this year, due to Covid-19, two of those times were cancelled. Our last wedding we planned in 12 days! Rachael was so great to work with, she was highly responsive, organized, and flexible. I can't go on to say enough great things about our experience with her. She will alter your ceremony to fit your needs!

My husband and I highly recommend her!

Ceremony by Rachael's reply:

Thank you so much, Adeline and Lee, for this sweet review. Although it wasn't on the day you imagined, during the time you imagined, or at the location you imagined, I'm so happy the CEREMONY was everything you hoped it could be.... I am so happy you were FINALLY able to get married! Please be sure to keep in touch!
  • Amanda
    Amanda Married on 10/23/2020

Absolutely amazing

I don’t even know where to begin to describe how amazing our experience was working with Rachael. She came recommended by our venue and choosing her was by far the best decision we made for our wedding. Rachael is so organized, communicative, and efficient. She helped us to create the perfect ceremony that felt like ‘us’. During what could be a stressful process of wedding planning, Rachael put us at ease, made us laugh, and made us feel like we were planning with a friend. Our wedding day wouldn’t have been as perfect as it was without Rachael and we are so grateful to have worked with her.

Ceremony by Rachael's reply:

Oh Mandy! Not only am I blushing, but I am know you mean every single word, especially since you wrote this a mere TWO DAYS after you got married!!! Thank you so very much for writing this for me, but more importantly, thank you for CHOOSING me to be your officiant! You day was simply AMAZING, and so worth the wait! :) I am already excited at the idea of renewing your vows every month! (haha!)- Okay... I'll settle for 5 years. Please keep in touch!!!!
  • Sara
    Sara R. Married on 10/10/2020

Amazing and helpful officiant!

Rachael was a great asset to our wedding vendor team. She was incredibly helpful in making sure the rehearsal and wedding day went smoothly. We chose Rachael because she officiated our friend’s wedding and we saw how smoothly things went, and we had the same rowdy group of groomsmen that she was able to keep under control. Rachael offered numerous potential readings and things to include in the ceremony that we were able to go through in order to make it our own and applicable to us, without having to do extensive research on our own. In comparison to other officiants, I loved the number of options we were given, and I loved knowing exactly how the ceremony would go. She is also cognisant of the photography of your event, and knows when to step aside so that the photos feature you and your spouse rather than you, your spouse and the officiant. Overall, her attention to detail is incredible and will make all the difference (that you didn’t know you needed) the day of! Even the day of when I was getting nervous about walking down in front of so many people, Rachael and I determined that if I gave her a “look” we would cut one part out to make it a little bit shorter. All in all, I am so grateful for the options she gave us, the order she kept, and her overall kindness to make me as comfortable as possible on our big day!

Ceremony by Rachael's reply:

Oh Sara, you just made my week! Thank you SO MUCH for this incredibly detailed review. I love that you highlighted not only parts of the planning process, but the attention to your wedding party at rehearsal and on the wedding day, the attention to photos, and of course my attention to YOU on the weekend of your wedding. I am so SO happy to have been the one to stand with you and your "rowdy group of groomsmen"- I wouldn't have wanted it any other way. Thank you for choosing me as your officiant.
    Anna Married on 09/27/2020

Rachael is literally the most amazing officiant ever!! She’s professional and knows exactly what she’s doing! You can trust her!

Rachael is literally the best! She went out of her way to make our pandemic wedding possible!!! If it wasn’t for her, our experience would not have been the same!

Ceremony by Rachael's reply:

Oh Anna! Thank you so very much for this incredible review- I truly appreciate you taking the time to write it for me.... and I will always cherish the fact we share an anniversary! Keep in touch!
  • Caroline
    Caroline P. Married on 09/26/2020

Add Rachael to your Wedding Must Haves!!

I can't begin to tell you how much I enjoyed working with Rachael. She is communicative, organized, funny and intelligent! She helps you design the perfect custom ceremony! She is upbeat and willing to jump in to help as needed throughout the whole process. I feel incredibly grateful that she was part of our special day and I would pick her over and over again!

Ceremony by Rachael's reply:

Oh Caroline! I would pick you and Frank over and over again too! Thank you so much for allowing me the honor of being your Officiant! I loved every second of the planning process (and beyond) with you guys!!! Keep in touch!
    Brooke C. Married on 08/15/2020

Only the BEST!

Rachael was amazing throughout the entire process. She kept us organized and prepared for our big day with check-in's via email and phone calls. We first saw Rachael perform at a family members wedding and we knew that we had to hire her for our wedding. The day of, Rachael arrived ready to go, checked in with us and rolled with the punches. Even while planning a wedding during a pandemic, Rachael was flexible and made the planning process so seamless! Thank you Rachael!

Ceremony by Rachael's reply:

I am so honored to have been the one to roll with you on your wedding day! Thank you so much for your trust in me, and for allowing me the pleasure of being your officiant.! Keep in touch. :)
  • Ashley
    Ashley B. Married on 05/30/2020

An Absolute Must-Have!

After our original wedding in Florida was postponed to February due to COVID, my fiancé and I decided we couldn't wait any longer and were going to have a micro ceremony with only our parents at his family home in Maryland. I was totally unfamiliar with the area and did not know any local vendors. I am so lucky that my path crossed Rachael's.

From the very start, Rachael was amazing. I felt like I connected with her right away during our first phone call. She was patient, listened to my concerns, clearly explained her process and my options, and took the time to listen to our story. It's clear that she has many great connections and was ultimately able to recommend many great vendors for our day as well. That was especially helpful to us as we were traveling from out of town.

No questions asked, book her for your next function. You won't regret it!

Ceremony by Rachael's reply:

Ashley, thank you so much for this timely review! I absolutely LOVED being a part of your intimate "micro wedding", and feel so honored to have had the opportunity to share such a special moment with your parents. Here's to a lifetime of love and happiness! Please keep in touch!
  • Jen
    Jen C. Married on 04/29/2020

Absolutely Amazing

My husband and I were married on March 14, 2020 - right at the start of the pandemic. As things started to unfold and the world became more and more uncertain, Rachael was a comforting and positive light! She did a fantastic job of officiating our wedding and providing bits of humor, right where it was needed! She worked with making the ceremony our own, very personal. I knew from the first phone conversation that I found the perfect person to officiate our wedding - I didn't even bother to call any other recommendations. Highly recommend!!

Ceremony by Rachael's reply:

Jen, thank you so much for this beautiful review- your wedding with Chris was the last "large ceremony" I had the opportunity to perform in 2020- it will forever be in my heart as the most unique yet joy-filled day of love! Please be sure to keep in touch!
    Nicole M. Married on 03/14/2020

Beautiful ceremony!

Rachael was such a wonderful officiant! She made our wedding day so special! We were really unsure about what we wanted out of our ceremony but Rachael made the process so easy and created an individualized ceremony that fit us perfectly. Thanks to her, the rehearsal and the ceremony went so smoothly and we received so many complents from our guests.

Ceremony by Rachael's reply:

Oh Nicole, thank you so much for this awesome review! I LOVED being a part of your rehearsal, and your ceremony.... your family and friends made everything so fun and enjoyable, and you and Chris were so relaxed and at ease. Here's to a lifetime of anniversaries and fond memories of your special day! Keep in touch!
  • Porsha
    Joshua R. Married on 02/29/2020

Amazing Rachael

My fiance and I come for different religious backgrounds and working with Rachael allowed us to mix to two together. It was fun planning the ceremony with her, she provided many options for each portion of the program and we were able to make it our own. Rachael ran our ceremony smoothly and all of our guests commented about how great she was!

Ceremony by Rachael's reply:

Thank you so so much for this thoughtful review! I loved blending each of your beliefs to make the ceremony truly reflective of you both. Please stay in touch!!