Ceremony by Rachael Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Valerie N. Married on 09/17/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing ceremony thanks to Rachael!

Rachael was amazing to work with and delivered the most perfect ceremony for us! Rachael had so many options to pick from and ideas to make the ceremony script personal to us. Everyone was talking about how beautiful and unique it was. She is also so organized and really thinks of everything- which is why the ceremony turned out so perfect! Also all the photos turned out amazing too!

Ceremony by Rachael's reply:

Valerie, I loved being part of your special day! Thank you so much for the sweet review. I'm glad you felt like you had options to choose from to make everything perfect. Stay in touch!
    Lily B. Married on 09/17/2022

Amazing Officiant

Rachael was so great to work with leading up to the wedding, she was so motivating and positive every time we met with her. During the wedding she was perfect! She helped keep us calm and made sure we got some amazing photos during the ceremony. Thank you Rachael!!
  • Logan
    Logan H. Married on 05/28/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Rachael is the best officiant & a total rock star!

Rachael was the only officiant we met over Zoom because we knew right away that she was the right choice for us! The way she personalizes the ceremony for each couple and allows them to infuse a little bit of themselves is wonderful. So many friends and family members commented about how much they enjoyed Rachael because she didn't make it all about herself, as so many officiants do. We completely agree - she let us and our love shine for each other.
    Rachael is on top of everything! She is available to answer questions, hold additional meetings, and really makes you feel at ease about the entire ceremony process. She is an absolute professional and knows what she's doing. You don't need to look anywhere else for an officiant - Rachael is your girl!

Ceremony by Rachael's reply:

I am SO thankful for that Zoom call and that you chose me to be part of your special day. I love personalizing ceremonies to truly represent my couples so guests get to know them better too! Your love truly did shine, and I wish you both nothing but love and happiness for years to come!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Catherine
    Catherine S. Married on 05/01/2022

Rachael's the best!

I don't even have the words for how much we love Rachael. She made everything so incredibly easy for our weddings. Yes - that's plural - we got married in our backyard in 2020 with no one there due to Covid, then again in 2022 with a full ceremony and reception with family and friends. I had no idea where to start with our ceremony, but Rachael gave us documents with great options for each section to choose from. She also had the idea for our paint pour (instead of a unity candle or sand), which I would have never thought of, but loved so much that we did it for both weddings.

One of the other amazing things about Rachael is that she doesn't stand directly behind you during the entire ceremony which is really nice for photos - especially the first kiss (no one wants the top of someone's head behind your first kiss). She kept us calm, relaxed, and stepping in to help with things like my veil. I could go on and on. Long story short - you want Rachael as your officiant!

Ceremony by Rachael's reply:

This makes me smile all over again reminiscing on your perfect "ceremonies!" While Covid definitely threw some curve balls, being part of both special days was amazing and I thank you for letting me be a part of each! The paint pour was such a unique touch that I loved incorporating. I hope you have the best memories from both ceremonies for years and years to come!
    Jenny V. Married on 04/30/2022

Fantastic speaker!

Rachael is a fantastic officiant!!! She went above and beyond what we thought an officiant might do. Leading up to the ceremony, she sent us options for what we might say during our ceremony and many options for readings, based on what we said we wanted. We were pretty confused about what we wanted our ceremony to be before we met with Rachael, and her curated selection of resources made the whole process so much better!

Rachael is a gifted speaker and has a very warm and welcoming "stage presence". I guess on the day-of, an officiant is basically like an MC for your ceremony. She was up front from the moment the guests sat down, smoothly welcomed everyone and reminded guests to turn off their phones. For our vows and guest readings, she printed out large-font color coded scripts!! She made sure everything went very smoothly.

Ceremony by Rachael's reply:

Oh Jenny! I cannot begin to thank you for taking the time to write this review for me! I'm so sorry I somehow missed seeing it until now, but my goodness, what a lovely surprise! It was so fun to stroll down memory lane with your amazing photos! I keep thinking about that dang sun, and how it pretty much chased you around that patio! Haha! I am truly honored you chose me as your officiant. Thank you!
    Mary D. Married on 04/16/2022

Amazing Officiant

From the start of working with Rachael & Katie, I knew our ceremony was going to be amazing. Both are extremely responsive and helpful. The way Rachael helps you customize your ceremony & give tips is amazing. She was able to help us perfectly craft what I wanted.
    Rachael was extremely nice & showed up early to prepare for the ceremony. We were doing first look pictures & she was able to get us all set up about 10 minutes before the ceremony.
    My fiance was nervous and Rachael was able to keep the nerves light throughout the entire ceremony.
    After the ceremony, all my guests kept asking how long we had been friends because they thought the ceremony was so special & with her few jokes, that she had known us for years.
    You can't go wrong with hiring Rachael or Katie. They will make your wedding ceremony so special and something you will remember for forever.

Ceremony by Rachael's reply:

Mary, thank you so much for choosing our team to help plan and officiate your wedding ceremony! It was an absolute dream and I'm so glad the jokes helped keep nerves low and guest spirits high! Your ceremony was perfect and I loved helping to make it special. Cheers!
    Drisgill W. Married on 04/02/2022

Dynamic and Organized

Rachael tells me I am one of the more vocal grooms she's ever had the pleasure of working with. I am a 'do it now' and stay organized kind of guy and I was able to work perfectly with Rachael who was extremely responsive. She provided us with 3 starting points and allowed us to fine tune the script and ceremony until it was entirely unidentifiable from the starting draft (Despite the final draft mostly using her ideas). I have to say the part I love best about Rachael was that she treats everyone in the wedding party as adults when she needs to and as kindergarten students when she needs to. She knows the groomsmen are the ones who need the extra direction and wasn't afraid to tell one of my groomsmen how it is when he felt like being stubborn/obtuse. Rachael also utilizes her experience in a way that could only be hindsight for newlyweds with these movements and stances that make a single 30 minute ceremony look like so much has happened in photos. She is ever mindful of the photographers from having items removed from pockets to creating new stances with different backdrops and varying members of the wedding party as well as keeping microphones out of the photos. We not only enjoyed every moment of the ceremony in person but Rachael might as well have been on the photographers payroll to have made our wedding pictures something we will enjoy forever. She has a wonderful speaking voice, engages with the guests, pauses for effect - all the things you would want in an officiant but it is the experience and foresight that Rachael delivers that makes you realize all the things you actually wanted.

Ceremony by Rachael's reply:

It was a blast working with you and helping to make your ceremony absolutely perfect! One of my goals as an officiant is to always move around so there are photos of just my couples without me in the background of all the special moments that a ceremony entails. And as you said, the photos all look different which is amazing! I am so glad you will enjoy those photos forever. Cheers to a lifetime of love and memories from a special day!
  • David
    David W. Married on 11/21/2021

Rachael makes it special

Our wedding venue listed Rachael as a preferred vendor for officiants and we are so happy they had her listed. You can tell Rachael spends a lot of time making sure her work is professional and customer focused. Her website sold us and provided a lot of information right away for us to think about. Rachael contacted us right away after submitting an online request. As if we needed any more convincing our first zoom call with Rachael was refreshing. She seemed more excited for us than we were and we just met her. Her excitement and assurances that everything would go perfectly really eased some of the stress and worry. The entire planning process was done from across the country. We had no idea what we wanted or what we were doing but after answering a few questions, Rachael was able to send us a ceremony plan that had all the right options for us. After a couple rounds of back and forth we felt really good about our ceremony and were looking forward to meeting in person soon. We opted not to have Rachael at our rehearsal since everything seemed so organized already which saved us a few dollars. We finally got to meet Rachael the day of our wedding and it couldn’t have been a more pleasant experience. If you are looking for an officiant that has their act together and genuinely cares about your wedding experience hire Rachael!! Go Steelers.

Ceremony by Rachael's reply:

Oh David! I am simply blushing over here with this amazing review! Thank you so much for trusting me to help craft the perfect ceremony for you and Suzy; it was amazing how you were able to coordinate so many moving pieces for your special day states away! I am so honored to have been chosen to help you pull the whole amazing thing off! I LOVE that my caring nature is what stood out to you... again, I'm blushing. :) I cannot wait for the call to perform a vow renewal for you two in the future! Take care, and keep in touch- Way to go, Big Ben! :)
    Amelia H. Married on 11/13/2021

Perfection!

Rachael and Katie were amazing! My husband and I were originally planning on having a family friend officiate our wedding, but we’re so glad that we decided to work with these professionals. Rachael and Katie thought of every little detail in planning our ceremony and rehearsal, and Katie had such a calm presence during our ceremony. We really appreciated all of the little touches that made a big difference, such as Katie occasionally stepping to the periphery during the ceremony so that the photographer could get some photos of just me and my husband in those special moments. It was so helpful that Rachael and Katie looked over the vows that the both of us wrote to make sure that each of our vows had similar lengths and tones. We loved being able to have so many choices for how each part of the ceremony went. Rachael and Katie, thank you for helping us pull off our dream ceremony!

Ceremony by Rachael's reply:

Amelia, without a doubt, your review left both Katie and I in tears, and smiles as we reminisced about planning your special day! Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a detailed account of the special little things we do that really help to set us apart from other officiants. We LOVE every aspect of the wedding day, from the planning all the way down to that final exit as married partners! We are so honored you trusted us with your special day, and cannot wait to see more photos! Take care, and keep in touch! Rachael and Katie
    Brook Married on 10/31/2021

The absolute best

Rachael was great from the moment we hired her. She truly is amazing.

Ceremony by Rachael's reply:

Aw, Brook! Thank you SO MUCH for taking the time to write this for me! I am just SO HAPPY for you and Jason.... that you are FINALLY married and had the wedding you've been planning for for soooooo long! Please be sure to keep in touch!
  • Miranda
    Miranda C. Married on 10/14/2021

Wonderful Experience

Rachael was one of the high points of my wedding day, because she had such wonderful energy. My guests fell in love with her and remarked on how artfully she conducted the ceremony. She is very patient, thorough, and kind. I never felt a moments worry as she checked in frequently, giving me full confidence we were on the same page. When I got emotional while reciting my vows, she helped me breathe and carry on. Some things go wrong on a wedding day, but Rachael is not one of them. Choose her, you will not regret it.
    - Miranda Brooks

Ceremony by Rachael's reply:

Oh Miranda! Thank you so incredibly much for taking the time to write a review for me- I am so honored you chose me to help plan the perfect ceremony for you and Charles. It was an INCREDIBLE day, with so much love and admiration from friends and family, and I felt humbled to be a small part of it all! Please be sure to keep in touch, and if you have time, I'd LOVE to see some of the professional photos from your amazing day!
    Krystn H. Married on 09/25/2021

Amazing Officiant!

Rachael was absolutely amazing. She guided us on making a beautiful ceremony and provided many different options to use. We were able to create a ceremony that matched our personalities, and also appease our families by adding in more traditional parts.

Rachael also provided guidance about the actual ceremony setup including things that we would have never thought of, like a flower girl may not be able to stand still through a whole ceremony :)

We received many compliments from family members about Rachael and felt we were in excellent hands. The ceremony was the perfect amount of sentimental and goofy with a little bit of humor which matches us to a tee :)

Ceremony by Rachael's reply:

Krystn! I loved being part of your wedding day and capturing the sentimental yet goofy side of your relationship. Ceremonies should always reflect on who the couple is, and I'm so grateful you trusted me to lead the way. I always love hearing that family members enjoyed the ceremony too - thank you so much for sharing! Cheers, Rachael
    Sera Married on 09/24/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The best part of our wedding!

This is by far the most difficult review for us to write from our day because there are truly no words to describe how amazingly perfect Rachael is. From the first time we met Rachael, we knew she was the person that HAD to marry us. Rachael's calm and caring demeanor set us instantly at ease through the entire planning process, rehearsal, and on our wedding day. Her organization and her thoughtful and unique suggestions for our ceremony made our day better than we could have ever dreamed. If you are looking for the perfect person to marry you, look no further, because Rachael is truly the best there is.

Ceremony by Rachael's reply:

Oh Sera (and Richard)... I literally cried on my way back to the car after your ceremony on Friday. I just felt this overwhelming sense of joy, pride, and honor as I left. Thank you so much for pursuing me, and for convincing me to marry you (for those reading, they originally were to get married on Halloween of last year, and being that I have young children, I declined their date. But, they certainly won me over with their amazingness, and I couldn't resist, so here we are!) Truly, you two are amazing, and I cannot WAIT to watch your marriage blossom. Please PLEASE keep in touch!
  • Nicole
    Nicole V. Married on 09/10/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Look no further - Rachael made our big day easy!

Rachael was absolutely the best! She was clearly passionate about making you day the best it could be. She constantly went above and beyond what we could have imagined. From making sure we ate, to giving suggestions on poses, to a flexible ceremony script. She was very responsive, knowledgeable, and instantly put us at ease. We had her officiate our small 2020 ceremony and our postponed larger 2021 ceremony. I couldn’t have made a better choice. Thanks Rachael!!

Ceremony by Rachael's reply:

Ah! Nicole and Mike!!! I am SO HAPPY I had the opportunity to stand with the two of you.... TWICE! Thank you so very much for taking the time to write such a sweet review for me... man, am I glad I made Mike eat that granola bar, too! Haha! I've already begun to miss our email exchanges and ceremony talks... can't wait for your five year vow renewal! *wink, wink :) Please keep in touch!
    Samantha W. Married on 09/04/2021

Perfection

Our ceremony was absolute perfection. It went so smoothly thanks to Rachael. I would strongly recommend Rachael and I would recommend having her at your rehearsal. Her attention to detail and focus on the little things made our ceremony that much better. I also really enjoyed working with her to plan our ceremony and review our vows. Everyone is telling us there was not a dry eye in the crowd. Thanks again!

Ceremony by Rachael's reply:

Oh Sam!! Thank you so very much for taking the time (the week after your wedding, crazy lady!!) to write this review for me!! I am SO GLAD you had me come for the rehearsal as well; it was fun interacting with your family and wedding party and giving tips for best photos and choreographed entrances! So awesome! Thank you so much for allowing me the honor of being your officiant. Please keep in touch!!!
    Jessica Married on 08/07/2021

The best officiant!

Anyone looking for an officiant that cares about your ceremony just as much as you do, should look no further and go with Rachael! We had the pleasure of working with her twice. Once when we eloped during the pandemic in 2020 and again during our wedding redo with our guests in 2021. The first time went so well that we knew we wanted to have her come back to officiate on our rescheduled date. She was very helpful and responsive throughout the entire planning process but I have to say that her presence at our ceremony itself is what stands out the most! She was amazing ~ and so much so, that numerous guests raved about her during the reception and after the wedding! She is funny and SO kind and she has a bubbly personality that just shines while she works. On top of all that, her knowledge of how the ceremony flows allowed her to better guide us beforehand and during the ceremony to ensure we were doing everything possible to have the best experience and get the best pictures without missing a beat. We knew we made the right choice in working with Rachael and that was 100% validated after hearing the feedback from our family and friends reacting so positively towards our ceremony by Rachael! Thanks again, Rachael!!

Ceremony by Rachael's reply:

Jessica (and Brian!)- you just made me tear up! Thank you SO MUCH for this incredibly sweet (and timely!) review! It always makes me feel so humbled when someone can really see and FEEL the passion I have for this "job", and they feel the support, guidance, love, and enthusiasm I truly have for their special day. Thank you so much for capturing this sentiment in such a loving review of my services. Please PLEASE be sure to keep in touch!
  • Hannah
    Hannah F. Married on 07/18/2021

An Absolute Must-Have

When I began my search for an officiant, I was scrolling through potential candidates and saw Rachael's name appear. I remembered her from a friend's wedding a few years ago and immediately reached out. After our first Zoom call, I knew she was the officiant for us! We immediately connected as Rachael used to be a teacher and I am one now. Her skills from the classroom translate impeccably as she is energetic and bubbly, but also incredibly organized and amazing at directing groups of people. When talking to Rachael, you feel like you have been friends forever and she makes your special day feel like it is her number one priority. As we began to plan our ceremony, we decided to have Rachael plan our rehearsal as well. She created a detailed planning guide and seating chart that helped the rehearsal and ceremony run smoothly. Rachael has so many ceremony options / readings to choose from and as a result, she created an individualized ceremony that fit us perfectly. We received so many compliments from our guests about our ceremony and Rachael's officiating. We feel incredibly grateful that Rachael was part of our special day and I would pick her over and over again! Thank you, Rachael!

Hannah (and Nick),

You two are AMAZING! Thank you so very much for taking the time to write a review for me- I love that you captured my "teacher side" - (once a teacher, always a teacher! Ha!)

I had the absolute BEST time planning your ceremony, and I love how perfectly it all came together. I cannot WAIT to see more photos (and the video) from your amazing day.

Please be sure to keep in touch!
    Cf Married on 07/17/2021

Excellent Ceremony!

Honestly where do we begin? She was such a pleasure to work with from beginning to end. Rachael was so helpful in helping us to craft our ceremony including our vows and when rain hit on the day of our wedding, threatening to make a muck out of our day, she was so quick to freestyle some of the words, keeping things light and pleasant. So many if our guests remarked on how well she did. We cannot recommend her enough!

Ceremony by Rachael's reply:

Oh Chris and Amanda! Thank you so very much for taking the time to highlight my services! I enjoyed every step of the planning process with you, and I was so honored to have had the opportunity to stand with you and help to keep things light and fun on the day (rain and all!) Please be sure to keep in touch!
  • Heather
    Heather C. Married on 07/10/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Choose Rachael - Won't Regret It!

We could not have asked for a better officiant than Rachael for our day. She is so much more than *just* an officiant - she is incredibly organized, so personable she felt like a long-time friend, and detail-oriented enough to bring Listerine strips for the whole wedding party before the ceremony. Coming from a mixed religious background, I had no idea where to start when it came to an officiant and/or planning our ceremony. Rachael made the planning process so easy and worry-free. She has pre-outlined ceremony options to help you tailor a ceremony unique to you. She's also super flexible and open to changing things and creating a format that works best for you as a couple. She was by far the most complemented vendor we had at our wedding and we'd choose her 10 times out of 10 in the future. You will not regret booking Rachael as your officiant!

Ceremony by Rachael's reply:

Ahhh! Heather and Brian!! I ADORE the fact that the Listerine strips made it into your very sweet review of me! Hahaha! Yup... I'm THAT lady! Thank you so very much for taking the time to write this incredible review for me- I am humbled knowing your family and friends enjoyed the ceremony as much as I did! I am going to miss our planning sessions and email exchanges- please be sure to keep in touch!
    Tiffany L. Married on 06/05/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best Officiant we could ever ask for

We talked to Rachael at a vendor event and within a couple minutes we knew we wanted to use her as our officiant. Rachael is extremely helpful through the whole process. She answers any questions and makes writing the ceremony easy. She has everything laid out in categories and you choose the best option that fits your ceremony style. On the day of our wedding Rachael went above and beyond to help coordinate everything before the ceremony. She makes sure everything is completely stress free for the bride and groom. The ceremony she delivered was perfect. So many guests complemented on how good Rachael was during the ceremony. Rachael was the best choice to make our day extra special!!

Ceremony by Rachael's reply:

Ahh! Tiffany! (and Tom!) Thank you so much for this incredible review! When we met, there was no question for me either... I WANTED to be your officiant, and I'm so honored you chose me! I'm so happy you enjoyed the (stress free!) planning process, that you felt taken care of and relaxed, and that your guests enjoyed the ceremony. Thank you so much for taking the time to let future couples know of my process and passion. Please continue to keep in touch!
  • Connor
    Olivia Married on 05/29/2021

A Lovely Whirlwind Experience

Rachael helped bring our ceremony together and to life. Rachael helped us put together a custom ceremony just for us. We definitely would not have known where to start without her. Rachael was a hit with our wedding party and family during rehearsal. Even though the weather on our wedding day added some last minute changes, Rachael helped keep everything and everyone on track and with our vision. We can't thank Rachael enough.

Ceremony by Rachael's reply:

Aw Olivia, thank you so much for this sweet review! It was an honor to be part of your wedding day, and nothing (not even the weather) was going to stop us from having a perfect ceremony. I loved customizing it for you both, and thank you again for trusting me to be part of your day! Cheers, Rachael
  • Amanda
    Amanda B. Married on 05/01/2021

Rachael was fantastic

Rachael did an amazing job at my wedding. She made the ceremony feel so natural, even though both my husband and I were so nervous. She made the ceremony go so smooth. So many people commented on how great the ceremony was. Rachael was funny, caring and professional. Would 10/10 recommend her to anyone.

Ceremony by Rachael's reply:

Amanda, thank you SOO much! I am so glad I could help you both feel as comfortable as possible during your ceremony. It's such a special moment that I want everyone to enjoy because the whole day just goes too quickly! It was an honor to be your officiant, and I'm so glad your guests enjoyed the ceremony as much as me. Cheers, Rachael
  • Cecelia
    Cecelia C. Married on 04/17/2021

Most incredible officiant!

We don't even know where to begin with how amazing Rachael was. She was beyond incredible and the best person we could have ever asked to help us plan and officiate our most important commitment to one another. From the first zoom call, we knew Rachael was the one for us. Her bubbly, warm and inclusive personality had us hooked immediately. Planning a wedding in the middle of a pandemic was a challenge, but Rachael was there every step of the way. And not just in ceremony planning - for everything! We sent a number of long-winded emails we sent with panicked half-planned plans of what we might do in case of more COVID shut downs... but with everyone of my emails, came a voice with advice, recommended vendors, potential plans and continued excitement for our day. Rachael's planning process for the ceremony is incredible. She walks you through multiple ceremony skeleton options and helps guide you through the process to customize your perfect ceremony. Having her run our rehearsal as well was the best decision possible. She helped plan the evening, had diagrams and scripts for everyone prepared and just made everything run so smoothly. She was also so prepared (of course, no surprise) for our actual wedding day. She came to visit me (the bride) prior to the ceremony, checked on me to make sure I was ready and feeling happy for the day and had everything from tissues to mints on hand to help out! I know she did a lot for my husband as well and kept him calm and happy as the excited nerves began to set in when the ceremony started. Rachael became more like a friend to us through this whole planning process and we are just so grateful she came into our lives and helped us create a truly fairytale wedding day. Thank you Rachael for being who you are and doing what you do!

Ceremony by Rachael's reply:

Ahh! Cece!!! I have tears in my eyes reading this review! Thank you SO INCREDIBLY MUCH for entrusting me with one of the most important days of your lives. I am so excited for you and Jake, and I can't WAIT for the world to settle down so we can get that long-awaited coffee! Love and happiness to you both- thank you for supporting my small business, and my family!
    Ryan S. Married on 03/13/2021

Spectacular

Rachael was incredible and even arrived early to help with set up! She did an amazing job and I couldn't dream of anyone doing a better job!

Ceremony by Rachael's reply:

Thank you so much Ryan for this extremely timely, and sweet review. You and Amanda simply radiated love, and I am so honored to have been a part of it! Please keep in touch!
  • Tiffany
    Tiffany S. Married on 12/12/2020

Very personable, amazing, fun

What a whirl wind planning a wedding during covid has been! Rachel was by our side every step of the way with words of encouragement and guidance! With several different ceremony types and the opportunity to choose exactly what was in our ceremony, it made it feel very personable. Everyone at our small ceremony complimented and expressed how great Rachael was and how she made everything light and fun! What an amazing experience it was to work with Rachael! I couldn’t have imagined our ceremony going any other way!

Ceremony by Rachael's reply:

Tiffany, thank you so much for this incredibly sweet review! Planning during covid definitely kept us on our toes, but I'm so thankful for your bright spirit and positive attitude. We made the most of a stressful time to plan your perfect ceremony, and I'm so glad your family & friends could be a part of it! Stay in touch! Best, Rachael
illustration stars