CeremonybyRachael Reviews

134 CeremonybyRachael Reviews
  • Lacey

Lacey · Married on 11/03/2018

Outstanding!

Working with Rachael was the absolute best part of the entire wedding-planning process. Having her officiate our wedding was the best decision that we could have made. From our first phone call with Rachael, she felt like a friend and I felt as though we were destined to be connected! Rachael seemed to always understand the feel that my husband and I were going for in our ceremony. She worked with us to personalize our ceremony and make it exactly what we wanted. She was patient with our changes and requests and offered advice and suggestions to help us when we were stuck. Rachael is incredibly friendly, organized, responsive, and amazing at what she does. As soon as the ceremony ended, we received nothing but compliments for the rest of the night (we're still receiving compliments 5 days later) on how fantastic the ceremony was. Our guests shared that it was the best ceremony that they'd ever witnessed and I give all of that credit to Rachael. Working with Rachael, and having her as part of our special day, was a true joy.

Sent on 11/07/2018

CeremonybyRachael's reply:

Oh Lacey, you have me smiling from ear to ear over here! I'm absolutely touched to have been apart of one of the most important days in Brian and your relationship... I cannot even begin to explain how grateful I am that Kait connected us! Thank you so much for allowing me the opportunity to become one of your friends, standing with and supporting you on your wedding day. Please PLEASE be sure to keep in touch... and of course, open invitation to come over and play with the kiddos anytime! :)
  • Shannon

Shannon Gorini · Married on 10/21/2018

Can't recommend her highly enough!!!

Rachael was recommended to us by our DOC, who had worked with her previously and thought we would be a good match. Rachael contacted us right away and I was on the phone with her within a day. She talked to me for over an hour during the free initial consultation and even gave me advice about labor (I was pregnant with my first baby at the time) when I told her how nervous I was about that. She worked with us constantly for several months to write us a fully customized ceremony FROM SCRATCH. She helped us incorporate our son and when we wanted to add a section where we read to him she was on board and helped us make that perfect, too.

In addition to all of this, Rachael kept us on track when we were slow to make selections or send our vows, without making us anxious about getting them done. I was SO excited to meet her on my wedding day and instantly felt at ease once she was there. She came with our vows, readings, and ceremony outline all printed and color coded for us, and even gave us tissues during the ceremony.

We received so many compliments on our ceremony and heard over and over again that it was one of the most beautiful weddings our guests had ever seen. People wanted to know how long we had known Rachael for and thought she was a long time friend of ours. The best compliment I can give Rachael is one that a guest gave us: we had never met this guest before (spouse of another guest), but she told us that she felt like she knew us deeply after watching our ceremony.

I cannot recommend Rachael highly enough for anyone who wants to make their ceremony just as important a part of their wedding day as their reception.

Sent on 10/25/2018

CeremonybyRachael's reply:

Oh Shannon, thank you so much for taking the time to write this review for me... and only days after your wedding day to boot! I'm so deeply touched by your words, and am so happy to have been the friend standing with you on your wedding day, helping your guests gain an even deeper relationship with you and your amazing family. Please be sure to continue to keep in touch! I can't wait to watch your little one blossom and grow into his amazing and loving family!

Stephanie · Married on 10/06/2018

Amazing and magical!

Rachael was absolutely AMAZING. If you’re looking for someone who CARES about making your ceremony perfect and magical, book Rachael. From the initial meeting, to the day of; the communication was always there and she was so helpful (since I planned my wedding on my own). I’m so happy that I booked her and I’d recommend her to anyone!

CeremonybyRachael's reply:

Thank you so much, Stephanie, for this great review! I'm so glad that you chose me to be the one to help support and love on you on one of the most important milestone days in your life! Please continue to keep in touch!

Kaylynn · Married on 10/06/2018

Rachael is amazing!

Rachael is amazing!! I cannot say enough good things about her. My husband and I went into this not really know what we wanted and not knowing what kinds of things we should be thinking about, but Rachael was a HUGE help. Not only is she a great officiant, she is a super helpful when it comes to making sure your ceremony goes exactly how you want it. She supplies you with SO many options for your ceremony. You will definitely find what is perfect for you. Not only is she extremely helpful with planning, she will guide you through your rehearsal and ceremony with so many different hints and queues to make sure YOU are good and that your ceremony will be great. When I first walked down the isle, my legs were shaking!! But, the things she has you do, like stand next to each other instead of across from each other while someone is reading a selection, SAVED ME. I needed that little moment to lean on my husband and it greatly helped calm my nerves. We received so many compliments about how beautiful our ceremony was, and we couldn't have done it without Rachael's help. THANK YOU RACHAEL!

Sent on 10/31/2018
    CeremonybyRachael 2

CeremonybyRachael's reply:

Kaylynn, you are so incredibly welcome! I loved being apart of your amazing wedding day, and am so happy for you and Aaron as you being your journey together! Please be sure to keep in touch! 😘
  • Jordan

Jordan · Married on 09/29/2018

officiant for my wedding

Very organized! Was on top of everything for us.

CeremonybyRachael's reply:

Thank you, Jordan! I'm so happy to have been their with the two of you throughout the planning process, your rehearsal, and your amazing wedding day! I love seeing photos! Please keep in touch!

Alexander · Married on 09/28/2018

Rachael was an absolute joy to work with! Her attention to detail and her work with us to tailor the ceremony to how we specifically wanted it helped make our special day even better. Rachael is incredibly personable, and we really appreciated the chats with her in order to nail down the details that made the ceremony flow perfectly. We can't recommend Rachael enough!

Sent on 10/06/2018

CeremonybyRachael's reply:

Thank you, Alexander, for this amazing review! I take great pride in making my couple's special days as personalized as possible, and am honored that you both chose me to be a part of of your wedding day!
  • Lyndsey

Lyndsey Hornby · Married on 09/23/2018

The Perfect Officiant!

Rachael was, in a word, incredible. She was exactly what we wanted in our officiant and more! In terms of her planning and attendance for our rehearsal, we LOVED IT. Honestly, we really recommend having her for more than just planning, but have her run your rehearsal too. We had so many compliments from our families that she was professional, friendly, and so SO organized, they were very impressed!!! And we were too. I think beyond the planning and attending, it was just one more opportunity to see her, speak to her, and get a strong feel about how the actual wedding day would go with her, that we felt so much more comfortable and ready for the big day. Rachael is WORTH EVERY PENNY AND MORE. Seriously, she is wonderful. She saved my butt on the wedding day with the water and nuts when I got a migraine during our first look, and my husband and I felt so taken care of. Rachael went above and beyond anything we could have imagined for our officiant and we are so grateful to her. Adding to that, on our day we had to last minute change to a indoor venue because of rain. I don't think we would have been as calm about it if we hadn't had that rehearsal with her. The fact that she had been there for us every step of the way, enabled us to relax and enjoy the moment so much more. We loved Rachael and everything she did for us!! Ps. She is amazing if the bride has a *ahem* last minute freak out with her vows!! TRUST HER. She knows what she is doing and is such a friend when that moment comes!

Sent on 10/25/2018
    CeremonybyRachael 3

CeremonybyRachael's reply:

Eek! Thank you so much, Lyndsey, for this amazing review. I so appreciate you taking the time to really explain my services and the feelings you had with me... I'm so honored to have been the one helping you on such an important day in your life... Please be sure to keep in touch!

Blake Ford · Married on 09/15/2018

Perfection

Rachel was more helpful than you could ever imagine an officiant to be. She provided the perfect experience for our wedding with the numerous ceremony options and the general advice she provided.

CeremonybyRachael's reply:

Thank you so much, Blake, for this review! I'm so happy to have been able to provide help and support on your wedding day! Please continue to keep in touch!

Kaitlyn Ford · Married on 09/15/2018

Rachael, you are AMAZING! (Book her now, people!)

Where do I even begin with Rachael?

My (now husband) and I were on the fence about what to do for our ceremony. We came across Rachael when a client of mine was using her for their own ceremony.

They spoke very highly of her and so we decided to reach out! Within an hour of emailing Rachael, she got back to us and wanted to set up a phone call right away! Her communication from the very beginning was outstanding. During the call my husband and I looked at each other and nodded our heads, signaling that we MUST hire her. She made us feel 100% comfortable and confident.

Rachael gave us many ceremony options to choose from and “held our hand” through the entire process if we had any questions, wanted to make little changes here and there and even had fabulous recommendations for other vendors if we needed any. She is HIGHLY organized, positive, and upbeat which was absolutely perfect for us.

The day of our wedding, Rachael had another ceremony prior to ours in a different location (that she told us about at the time of booking) and got to our venue about 10 minutes before the ceremony began. For some brides, they may have freaked out and panicked over that situation, but I was completely calm and knew that she would come ready to get started (which she totally did!)

I surprised myself by basically sobbing during our ceremony and Rachael had tissues ready and told me to take a deep breath and get it together in the kindest way She made us laugh, she made our guests laugh, and we could not have been happier without decision in choosing Rachael.

Literally, HIRE her!! You will not regret and your wedding will be better because of it

Thank you Rachael for absolutely everything!! We can’t wait to share photos with you soon!

CeremonybyRachael's reply:

Oh Kaitlyn, thank you so incredibly much for this amazingly detailed and kind review... I am so happy Amy and Chris pointed us toward each other! I am simply thrilled to have been the one to provide you with love and support throughout the planning process, and on the day of your wedding. Thank you for allowing me the honor! Please continue to keep in touch!
  • chris

chris · Married on 09/09/2018

Rachael was absolutely fabulous! She started us off with a lot of ideas that we could pick and choose from which was great for us since we didn't have a perfect picture of how we wanted our ceremony to go. Me and my now wife never had a problem getting in contact with her and were happy with her warm and friendly personality. However, it was the wedding day itself where she really impressed. From my point of view, (the groom) the hours leading up to the wedding were very stressful as guests were being greeted, questions being answered and tweaks to the ceremony were being made all while waiting for the bride to arrive. Rachael was great at adapting to day-of changes that had to be made and making sure me and my bride-to-be knew exactly what to expect during our ceremony which was very helpful considering we didn't have an official wedding planner.

Sent on 09/17/2018

CeremonybyRachael's reply:

Thank you so much, Chris, for taking the time to write such a detailed account of the day from your perspective! It's always so fun to see things from the groom's side! I am loving following you and Ciara on Facebook- please be sure to keep in touch!

Tiffany · Married on 09/08/2018

When we first got engaged and booked our venue, we had no clue what to do officiant wise. Our venue came with a "preferred list" but we weren't impressed by the few names. I decided to post on a local Wedding page, and Rachael reached out extremely quickly. In the interim we had decided that we wanted to have a friend marry us, because that seemed more meaningful. I let Rachael know that--and she offered to STILL help us with our ceremony plans with our friend. Rachael worked FOR MONTHS, with Eric and I tailoring our ceremony how we wanted it. She made tons of suggestions and told us based off her experience what worked and what did not. She sent reminders over the course of a year to Eric (who is the ultimate procrastinator) up until two weeks before our ceremony for his vows. Rachael was always so responsive and so kind whenever we did reach out. Our ceremony would not have went as flawlessly as it did if it weren't for her help. Thanks so much Rachael! If for whatever reason we couldn't find a friend to marry us, we would have definitely chosen her to officiate our wedding!!

Sent on 09/15/2018

CeremonybyRachael's reply:

Tiffany, thank you so very much for this fantastic review! I'm so honored I was able to help you plan the perfect ceremony, and I love seeing all the amazing photos of your perfect day!

Allison · Married on 09/08/2018

Rachael not only officiated my wedding but also officiated my brother's wedding. She was so professional and made both ceremonies individualized to our wants and interests. She was so organized and attentive to every email and was always so happy and excited for our day. She answered all of my questions and addressed all concerns to make me feel so confident about our special day. I highly recommend Rachel for anyone looking for an officiant! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 09/17/2018

CeremonybyRachael's reply:

Thanks so much, Allison, for this awesome review! I'm so happy to have been a part of your family's memories on both accounts! :) Keep in touch, and see you soon!

Amber · Married on 09/02/2018

We were engaged for 4 years before actually setting a date and finding a good, fun, outgoing officiant was honestly the hardest part. Until thankfully a friend of ours recommended Rachael! From day one she went out of her way to make sure our day was perfect. To start, she scheduled a quick phone call so we could get to know each other a little better- I knew right then she was the perfect fit as our officiant. She sent over ideas and suggestions on ceremony options- even song ideas!! We were looking for short, sweet and meaningful.. nailed it!! The day of the ceremony she took time to talk to Dennis and I separate about how the ceremony will flow, where to stand, where to look, when to hold hands, when she will move out of the way for photos.. every question we could possibly have she answered ahead of time. She even added in a few personal touches to make the day more special. We really could not have asked for a more perfect ceremony! THANK YOU!!!

Sent on 09/25/2018

CeremonybyRachael's reply:

Thank you so much, Amber, for this sweet review! I'm so happy for your "Happily Ever After" with Dennis to continue! :) Be sure to keep in touch!
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 09/01/2018

Rachael worked well with us from beginning to end. It was a bit of a travel for her and she still came and was amazing! Got plenty of great feedback from family and friends of how nice and sweet she was. She was very responsive whenever i had a question or wanted something changed. She recommended our ceremony musician who was also fantastic. Just working with her was a breeze and i couldnt imagine having anyone else fill her spot. From beginning to wedding day she was great. Thanks again rachael! Highly reccomend.

Sent on 09/03/2018

CeremonybyRachael's reply:

Thank you, Lauren! I'm so honored to have been apart of your intimate ceremony. Here's to many happy years together! Keep in touch!

Julia · Married on 08/31/2018

One of the first questions many of my guests had for me after the ceremony was “how do you know your officiant?” followed by comments such as “She’s amazing!” or “Her ceremony was absolutely perfect for you!” I even had several people ask me if my husband and I had written our own vows because they were so special (spoiler alert: we didn’t). All of this is a testament to how amazing Rachael is. We went in to our officiant search not knowing what to expect. How would we find one? Would it be weird to be married by a complete stranger? The answer was absolutely not, because from our first conversation, Rachael immediately felt like a friend. We knew we wanted our ceremony to be short and sweet, but beyond that we were clueless. Rachael handled everything! I called her ceremony package “choose your own adventure” because she made it so incredibly easy to pick our favorite choice for each section and delete the others, right down to the vows themselves. We ended up with the perfect mix of love, laughter, and happy tears. Her presence on the day of the wedding itself was so cool, calm, and collected. She walked us each through everything ahead of time, what to do and what to expect. And during the ceremony she guided us along flawlessly, even taking time to rearrange our groomsmen so that our families had a better view. She also had tissues discreetly in hand at the just the right moments to save me from sniffles and cheeks stained with mascara. I could go on on and on about Rachael, but do yourself a favor and just hire her! She will make your wedding ceremony all you could hope for and more.

Sent on 09/09/2018

CeremonybyRachael's reply:

Oh Julia, you are so incredibly sweet (and I love the detail, down to the running mascara!) I'm so very honored to have been the one to stand with you (in the blazing sun) on your wedding day... and the photos that LA Birdie captured... simply amazing! Can't wait to see you again soon! Please keep in touch!
  • Leann

Leann · Married on 08/24/2018

I am so glad that we chose Rachael for our wedding day! Part of what made our ceremony perfect was her experience and overall amazing attitude!
    I was so happy that I found someone I could trust to always be there. When I had questions or concerns or just wanted to talk it felt like as soon as I hit the send button in my email a response was already in my inbox. It was truly great having such reliability!
    Before our ceremony began she talked to each of us about the flow of the event; where to look at certain moments, when to hold each other hands, pass the rings and my bouqet, EVERYTHING. She even had her own little visual cues in case we forgot. Every question I had was answered before I could even ask! Right after she left the room my bridesmaids kept saying how much they liked her because she literally had everything down with easy to remember instructions.
    I also wanted to give her a major shoutout for the fact that during our ceremony she was using a mic system that she was not familiar with and she rocked it! She used it/passed it to use elegantly and in a way that was not distracting at all. No one even noticed!

Thank you so much Rachael for giving Minh and I the perfect wedding ceremony! (And for having tissues ready to go for him! ;))

Sent on 09/02/2018
    CeremonybyRachael 4
    CeremonybyRachael 5

CeremonybyRachael's reply:

This is so sweet, Leann, thank you!! I absolutely loved being a part of your wedding day, and helping make the small details important during the ceremony is what I'm there for! Also, thank you for my technical shoutout :) I'm glad I was able to use that mic system without any issues! Cheers to many years of love and happiness!

Chelsea · Married on 08/18/2018

Everything went so quickly it’s really hard to say, we didn’t use her for the rehearsal (boy do I wish I would have though). She was very kind, sweet, and on top of everything. She kept in touch with me through out the entire process. I definitely recommend her.

Sent on 08/21/2018
    CeremonybyRachael 6

CeremonybyRachael's reply:

The big day always goes so quickly! Thank you for having me be a part of your beautiful wedding day - keep in touch!!

Amauni · Married on 08/18/2018

I would like to give a huge THANK YOU to Rachael! She is really one of a kind! From the time i met her she has been nothing but the best! Her warm kind personality really helped make this process go so easy and smooth. I’ve never been to a wedding before so i was LOST on the entire “planning” process but Rachael made the entire ceremony planning fun and extremely easy for me. She always responded no matter what time of the day, even 2 nights before my wedding when i decided to change a few things around! I’m sad the wedding planning is over because I’ll miss our email chains and text messages! Rachael is one of a kind and i would recommend her to anyone getting married!

Xo

Sent on 08/22/2018
    CeremonybyRachael 7

CeremonybyRachael's reply:

Amauni, you are too kind! Thank you so much for taking the time to write me this wonderful review. It was a beautiful ceremony and I'm so grateful to have been a part of it. Keep in touch so that our email chains don't have to end forever! ;) Wishing you many many years of love & happiness!

Jordan · Married on 08/11/2018

Rachael made our wedding day experience a breeze. All of the before-hand planning was so easy and I can say that I never stressed about a single thing when it came to our ceremony. Rachael was very responsive for any questions that I may have had and was always positive about everything. On our wedding day she made us feel right at home and it felt as if we had known her for years when in reality we only just met! We were so comfortable with our ceremony that we spent most of it laughing! If you want a down to earth person to officiate your wedding Rachael is the girl to do so!

Sent on 09/09/2018

CeremonybyRachael's reply:

Jordan, I am so happy to know that your ceremony was stress-free and full of laughter. I absolutely loved being a part of your wedding day, and felt liked we connected so easily! Thank you for taking the time to write such a sweet review, I truly appreciate it!
  • O

Olivia · Married on 07/28/2018

Rachael was amazing to work with! Most of our guests asked us how long we've known Rachael because she was so in tune with us as a couple, spoke to each of us so well, and was so well spoken on our hopes and wishes for our marriage. As soon as I spoke with Rachael I knew she would be the person to marry us. She was open our ideas, used past couples with similar visions to ours and how she worked with them as examples to what we could do, helped me understand the marriage license process, and was so personable - just from a phone call. From day one, Rachael was quick to respond, open to edits and additions to our ceremony, and even figured out how to do a whiskey blending during our ceremony with meaning and personalization. Rachael was there when I needed her throughout the wedding process, reassured me with my thoughts about the ceremony, and encouraged all of the ideas I was adding to plan our day. She was a key factor in my level of calmness on the day of the wedding. While waiting for the ceremony, Rachael spoke to my family and me to reconfirm what would be happening during the ceremony and made me feel at ease at the time when I should have been the most mixed with emotions. She was amazing during the ceremony! She added times of laughter, reassured my husband and I throughout the ceremony with taking our time to enjoy the moment, and spoke so well to our relationship. Our guests commented on how they appreciated her cell phone speech and how she fit perfectly into our day. I couldn't recommend Rachael enough. She was a key part in our day and I am so glad she was able to be a part of our start as husband and wife.

Sent on 08/11/2018

CeremonybyRachael's reply:

Olivia, thank you for all of your kind words in this review. It truly touches my heart to read this and reminisce on your wedding day! I feel like old friends that have known each other forever, and loved crafting the perfect ceremony for you both, especially with the whiskey blending! I'm so glad your guests enjoyed celebrating your love with me too!

Michael · Married on 07/14/2018

If you call Rachel do not expect yourself to call anybody else. She's fantastic. She rewrote my ceremony 15 times without complaint always offering suggestions. She made it so easy for me. If you need someone you can count on and Trust ceremonybyRachel's is definitely the choice. Much love to both Rachel and Brittany. Love Michael and Karen.

Sent on 07/24/2018

CeremonybyRachael's reply:

Thank you, Michael! I'm so glad you and Karen chose me to be a part of your wedding day, and to craft the perfect ceremony. Keep in touch!

Susan · Married on 07/07/2018

From the first phone call I knew Rachael was a great fit to be our Officiant! Most of our communications were thru emails, which made the planning process very easy for me due to my work schedule. I loved that we were able to build our ceremony to reflect us as a couple and what was important to us! Planning was so effortless! Rachael was quick to respond to emails and any questions/concerns I had through out the planning process.

Sent on 07/17/2018

CeremonybyRachael's reply:

What a beautiful wedding day it was! I am so happy you chose me to be your officiant on such a special day. Thank you for taking the time to write a review of my services - I greatly appreciate it!

Kelly · Married on 06/29/2018

Rachael is not just an officiant; she is really more of a wedding planner and matrimony extraordinaire. She oversaw our entire ceremony, even visiting the groom and me before the ceremony to check in. I am not sure what I would have done without Rachael--we used a venue that does not provide a day of coordinator, and being naive, I did not appoint a wedding planner, so all of our vendors had to be in sync and coordinate throughout the course of the day and evening. Rachael was wonderful. She was the backbone of the entire event. Rachael used to be a teacher, so she is awesome at getting the attention of everyone in your wedding party for the rehearsal, as well as keeping everyone and everything organized for the big day. It is definitely worth the extra money to book her for your rehearsal, as she will take charge and get everything moving like it is supposed to. My absolute favorite aspect of Rachael's protocol was her outline that she sends you after you hire her, which enables you to make choices and completely personalize the ceremony--we loved that. Rachael was an integral part of our wedding dream team, and not to mention she is an adorable and sweet human, as well, and we love her so!

Sent on 09/05/2018

CeremonybyRachael's reply:

Kelly, your wedding day was so beautiful and I loved being a part of it! Personalizing ceremonies for my couples is the best part about being an officiant because I get to celebrate love in so many different ways. I'm glad I was able to help provide the ceremony of your dreams on your big day, and hope you both stay in touch!

Lauren · Married on 06/16/2018

Oh my goodness, I don't even know where to begin with Rachael, other than she is absolutely wonderful! I am so happy she officiated our wedding. Rachael is so great at what she does, and it clearly shows how passionate she is. I thought I was organized, but Rachael is amazing in keeping everything in line. She is so quick to respond to emails or phone calls, and we were even able to have FaceTime "meetings." She is so professional and accommodating. She gave us so many possibilities of how the ceremony could go, and we were able to decide how we wanted it so it could be our own. She even fulfilled a last-minute request to help at our Rehearsal. She was very detailed at our rehearsal, and answered every little question we may have had. She was such a huge part in making our wedding perfect, and I loved that she was always attentive in making sure we got great photos (i.e. showing the ring, stepping away for the first kiss, the best way to stand at the alter). I never thought I would receive so many compliments about Rachael from my guests, but I did! I'm not surprised. Rachael will forever be our friend, and I am so glad she officiated our special day. Thanks Rachael!

Sent on 07/20/2018

CeremonybyRachael's reply:

This makes me so happy! Thank you, Lauren, for taking the time to write such a thoughtful and kind review. Our FaceTime meetings were great, and I'm so glad we were able to create the perfect ceremony for you. Super grateful that your friends and family enjoyed celebrating your love as much as I did!! Keep in touch :)