Ceremony by Rachael Reviews

188 Reviews for Ceremony by Rachael

• Porsha

Joshua Rose and Porsha Shaw · Getting married on 05/02/2022

Amazing Rachael

My fiance and I come for different religious backgrounds and working with Rachael allowed us to mix to two together. It was fun planning the ceremony with her, she provided many options for each portion of the program and we were able to make it our own. Rachael ran our ceremony smoothly and all of our guests commented about how great she was!

Sent on 03/29/2020

Ceremony by Rachael's reply:

Thank you so so much for this thoughtful review! I loved blending each of your beliefs to make the ceremony truly reflective of you both. Please stay in touch!!
  • Tiffany

Tiffany Scholz · Married on 12/12/2020

Very personable, amazing, fun

What a whirl wind planning a wedding during covid has been! Rachel was by our side every step of the way with words of encouragement and guidance! With several different ceremony types and the opportunity to choose exactly what was in our ceremony, it made it feel very personable. Everyone at our small ceremony complimented and expressed how great Rachael was and how she made everything light and fun! What an amazing experience it was to work with Rachael! I couldn’t have imagined our ceremony going any other way!

Sent on 12/17/2020
  • Lee

Lee Kite · Married on 11/07/2020

Rachael rocks!

Hi all! To make a long story short, my husband and I attempted to get married three times this year, due to Covid-19, two of those times were cancelled. Our last wedding we planned in 12 days! Rachael was so great to work with, she was highly responsive, organized, and flexible. I can't go on to say enough great things about our experience with her. She will alter your ceremony to fit your needs!

My husband and I highly recommend her!

Sent on 07/15/2020

Ceremony by Rachael's reply:

Thank you so much, Adeline and Lee, for this sweet review. Although it wasn't on the day you imagined, during the time you imagined, or at the location you imagined, I'm so happy the CEREMONY was everything you hoped it could be.... I am so happy you were FINALLY able to get married! Please be sure to keep in touch!
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 10/23/2020

Absolutely amazing

I don’t even know where to begin to describe how amazing our experience was working with Rachael. She came recommended by our venue and choosing her was by far the best decision we made for our wedding. Rachael is so organized, communicative, and efficient. She helped us to create the perfect ceremony that felt like ‘us’. During what could be a stressful process of wedding planning, Rachael put us at ease, made us laugh, and made us feel like we were planning with a friend. Our wedding day wouldn’t have been as perfect as it was without Rachael and we are so grateful to have worked with her.

Sent on 10/24/2020

Ceremony by Rachael's reply:

Oh Mandy! Not only am I blushing, but I am know you mean every single word, especially since you wrote this a mere TWO DAYS after you got married!!! Thank you so very much for writing this for me, but more importantly, thank you for CHOOSING me to be your officiant! You day was simply AMAZING, and so worth the wait! :) I am already excited at the idea of renewing your vows every month! (haha!)- Okay... I'll settle for 5 years. Please keep in touch!!!!

Anna · Married on 09/27/2020

Rachael is literally the most amazing officiant ever!! She’s professional and knows exactly what she’s doing! You can trust her!

Rachael is literally the best! She went out of her way to make our pandemic wedding possible!!! If it wasn’t for her, our experience would not have been the same!

Sent on 06/28/2020

Ceremony by Rachael's reply:

Oh Anna! Thank you so very much for this incredible review- I truly appreciate you taking the time to write it for me.... and I will always cherish the fact we share an anniversary! Keep in touch!
  • Caroline

Caroline Pratt · Married on 09/26/2020

Add Rachael to your Wedding Must Haves!!

I can't begin to tell you how much I enjoyed working with Rachael. She is communicative, organized, funny and intelligent! She helps you design the perfect custom ceremony! She is upbeat and willing to jump in to help as needed throughout the whole process. I feel incredibly grateful that she was part of our special day and I would pick her over and over again!

Sent on 10/12/2020

Ceremony by Rachael's reply:

Oh Caroline! I would pick you and Frank over and over again too! Thank you so much for allowing me the honor of being your Officiant! I loved every second of the planning process (and beyond) with you guys!!! Keep in touch!

Brooke Cashman · Married on 08/15/2020

Only the BEST!

Rachael was amazing throughout the entire process. She kept us organized and prepared for our big day with check-in's via email and phone calls. We first saw Rachael perform at a family members wedding and we knew that we had to hire her for our wedding. The day of, Rachael arrived ready to go, checked in with us and rolled with the punches. Even while planning a wedding during a pandemic, Rachael was flexible and made the planning process so seamless! Thank you Rachael!

Sent on 08/26/2020

Ceremony by Rachael's reply:

I am so honored to have been the one to roll with you on your wedding day! Thank you so much for your trust in me, and for allowing me the pleasure of being your officiant.! Keep in touch. :)
  • Ashley

Ashley Bliss · Married on 05/30/2020

An Absolute Must-Have!

After our original wedding in Florida was postponed to February due to COVID, my fiancé and I decided we couldn't wait any longer and were going to have a micro ceremony with only our parents at his family home in Maryland. I was totally unfamiliar with the area and did not know any local vendors. I am so lucky that my path crossed Rachael's.

From the very start, Rachael was amazing. I felt like I connected with her right away during our first phone call. She was patient, listened to my concerns, clearly explained her process and my options, and took the time to listen to our story. It's clear that she has many great connections and was ultimately able to recommend many great vendors for our day as well. That was especially helpful to us as we were traveling from out of town.

No questions asked, book her for your next function. You won't regret it!

Sent on 09/02/2020

Ceremony by Rachael's reply:

Ashley, thank you so much for this timely review! I absolutely LOVED being a part of your intimate "micro wedding", and feel so honored to have had the opportunity to share such a special moment with your parents. Here's to a lifetime of love and happiness! Please keep in touch!
  • Jen

Jen Cregger · Married on 04/29/2020

Absolutely Amazing

My husband and I were married on March 14, 2020 - right at the start of the pandemic. As things started to unfold and the world became more and more uncertain, Rachael was a comforting and positive light! She did a fantastic job of officiating our wedding and providing bits of humor, right where it was needed! She worked with making the ceremony our own, very personal. I knew from the first phone conversation that I found the perfect person to officiate our wedding - I didn't even bother to call any other recommendations. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 06/30/2020

Ceremony by Rachael's reply:

Jen, thank you so much for this beautiful review- your wedding with Chris was the last "large ceremony" I had the opportunity to perform in 2020- it will forever be in my heart as the most unique yet joy-filled day of love! Please be sure to keep in touch!

Nicole Miller · Married on 03/14/2020

Beautiful ceremony!

Rachael was such a wonderful officiant! She made our wedding day so special! We were really unsure about what we wanted out of our ceremony but Rachael made the process so easy and created an individualized ceremony that fit us perfectly. Thanks to her, the rehearsal and the ceremony went so smoothly and we received so many complents from our guests.

Sent on 06/29/2020

Ceremony by Rachael's reply:

Oh Nicole, thank you so much for this awesome review! I LOVED being a part of your rehearsal, and your ceremony.... your family and friends made everything so fun and enjoyable, and you and Chris were so relaxed and at ease. Here's to a lifetime of anniversaries and fond memories of your special day! Keep in touch!
  • Taylor

Taylor · Married on 01/11/2020

Best Wedding Officiant EVER!

Finding an officiant was probably one of our most difficult tasks, because we really just didn’t know where to begin. After my first phone call with Rachael lasted around 45 minutes, I just KNEW she had to be the one to marry us!

Rachael was previously a teacher, which you can tell right off the bat. She is incredibly bubbly, but also incredibly organized, and amazing at directing large groups of people (we had 9 bridesmaids and 7 groomsmen). I definitely recommend having her at your rehearsal. She’s someone who you meet and feel like you have known forever. She’s also someone who makes you feel like your wedding is the most special day in the world, even when she has tons of others on the books!

I told Rachael that I hated to say it, but the ceremony was not something I had originally really looked forward to. Of course the actual getting married part was something I was excited for, but I was worried about the actual mechanics of it. That all changed when we worked through the script together over the planning months. The ceremony became something I couldn’t wait for, because it truly felt like us. And, as I said before, it felt like someone who really knew us was marrying us.

Thanks again Rachael, for truly going above and beyond!

Sent on 02/12/2020

Ceremony by Rachael's reply:

Taylor!! Gosh, I just adore you. Thank you so so much for writing this sweet review AND for choosing me to be a part of your wedding day. It was amazing seeing your ceremony come together, and I'm so glad that in the end, you were excited for it!! That's always the best part for me, is making a ceremony true to my couple. Please stay in touch!!
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Wolff · Married on 01/09/2020

Couldn't have asked for better!

We couldn't have asked for a more perfect officiant for our very small intimate ceremony in the woods, than Rachael! Although it was just the 2 of us, she handled our day with just as much professionalism and organization than a big wedding! Her awesome personality made our ceremony the perfect mix of meaningful and light-hearted. My husband and I will forever look back on that day with such gratitude for Rachael and the beauty she brought to our ceremony.

I've also had friends who have used her for larger weddings in the past and have heard nothing but great things! This is truly her calling!

Sent on 12/02/2019

Ceremony by Rachael's reply:

Oh Jennifer.... this simply makes my heart beam! I LOVED your intimate, earthy ceremony and I am so honored to have been a friend standing with the two of you on such an important moment in your lives! Thank you so much for this amazing review, and for all the love. Please keep in touch!
  • Kelsey

Kelsey · Married on 11/30/2019

Amazing officiant!

Rachael was our officiant for our wedding in November 2019. She did such a great job not only officiating the ceremony, but throughout the entire process. She helped us figure out how we wanted our ceremony to go. She was super helpful on the day of the wedding before the ceremony in calming our nerves and letting us know what to expect. We got so many compliments on Rachael and our ceremony from our guests. Many guests even said that she made the ceremony feel like us as a couple. Would highly recommend!!

Sent on 01/14/2020

Ceremony by Rachael's reply:

Thank you so much, Kelsey! I am super grateful that you chose me to be a part of your big day, and loved helping you plan every ceremony detail! Knowing how much your guests enjoyed the ceremony means everything to me. Please stay in touch!
  • Caitlin

Caitlin Draayer · Married on 11/16/2019

Perfect Officiant!

Not only was working with Rachael like working with a best friend (she is so easy to talk with) but she made our ceremony a perfect fit for us! So many guests commented on how unique and fun our ceremony was which is just what we were going for! She has so many suggestions for the ceremony and the walk though right before was so helpful!

Sent on 11/22/2019

Ceremony by Rachael's reply:

Aw, thank you so much, Caitlin, for this amazing review. I'm so happy for the two of you, and soooo appreciate the time we had planning together! I can't wait to see where life leads you guys! Please be sure to keep in touch.

Marianna · Married on 11/16/2019

Wonderful!

We are extremely grateful that we had Rachael as our officiant. At first, we booked her only for the ceremony, but after concerns about our day-of event coordinator, we spoke with Rachael and had her organize our rehearsal as well. She was nothing short of excellent. She gave clear directions, communicated to everyone with respect, and calmed our nerves. She led a wonderful ceremony in very chilly conditions. We recommend that anyone searching for an officiant to please reach out to Rachael. She is amazing at what she does!

Sent on 02/15/2020

Ceremony by Rachael's reply:

Marianna, thank you so incredibly much for this review. It means so much to me to hear from my amazing couples! I loved being a part of your wedding rehearsal and ceremony, and hope it made you relaxed for the big day!! While it was quite cold, it was a beautiful day. Please stay in touch!

Lindsey M Shue · Married on 11/09/2019

Top-Notch, Fun Personality, Seamless Service & Creative

I got married in November 2019 and planned my own 85pp wedding. I was under a lot of stress and worried I wouldn't find an Officiant that could uniquely cater to my finance and I personality. I was wrong! Rachael is what you call "a match made in heaven" (for vendor hunting!) She and I connected during our phone interview immediately. I knew right away my husband would agree she is the perfect fit for us! We were VERY lucky she was available for our date! She has the high-level experience, positive personalty and fair pricing we were looking for! Working with Rachael was a breeze! She executed a seamless ceremony service, provided me endless tissues (ahah) and was so friendly to everyone she interacted with. The guests won't stop talking about her because she left us with an everlasting impression and perfect wedding day! We highly recommend her for your day! She will deliver top-notch professionalism, a beautiful service and dedication you are looking for!

Sent on 12/06/2020
  • Christina Herndon

Chriatina · Married on 10/26/2019

Wedding Officiant

We had such a wonderful experience with Rachael! Before booking, Rachael and I spoke on the phone and she immediately made me feel so comfortable as if we knew each other already! She was extremely responsive and super organized throughout the entire process. She even went out of her way to create color coded readings and a detailed ceremony outline, which she shared with the other vendors. On the day of the wedding, Rachael met with both of us and ran through the whole ceremony, which was very helpful seeing as we were both feeling the nerves :) During the ceremony she knew how to create a balance of humor and love and we could not thank her enough!

Sent on 11/11/2019

Ceremony by Rachael's reply:

Oh Christina!!!! This makes my heart so happy! Thank you SO MUCH for this incredible review. I feel so honored to have been a small part of your amazing day!!! Please keep in touch!

Erin Bowen · Married on 10/24/2019

Fantastic Officiant

Rachael did a fantastic job as our wedding officiate! We were nervous about asking a stranger to officiate our wedding. We weren't sure if it would be personal enough for our small intimate wedding with our family. Rachael did absolutely amazing! She helped us through the whole process, from beginning to end. During the process, of course as the bride, I had so many questions to ensure perfection on my big day. Rachael answered all of my questions and ensured a peace of mind. During the ceremony, she made it very personal. She kept the ceremony short, sweet, and to the point while keeping love and laughter as the focus. It was a beautiful ceremony that we still are getting compliments of how great Rachael did! She definitely was a perfect choice to officiate our wedding!

Sent on 01/11/2020

Ceremony by Rachael's reply:

Erin!!!! Thank you SO MUCH for taking the time to write this loving review for me! I'm so honored to have been the one to stand with the two of you, and I simply adored keeping love and laughter the focus of your ceremony. Please be sure to keep in touch!
  • Steven

Steven Duvall · Married on 10/20/2019

Super Amazing!! 5 star officiant for sure!

Where do I start with Rachael! She absolutely amazed us 2.5 years ago when we first met at a bridal shower. She got our attention from the start. She presented to us her organization. She stayed in contact about the wedding. She sends you a ceremony and allows you to customize it to your needs. She was very helpful and understanding during the planning process. Then during the rehearsal she worked well with our coordinator and did an awesome Job staying organized during the rehearsal. Then come the ceremony she did a awesome job presenting the material. She was organized when it came to guests reading the different readings we picked out. Although she forgot to almost include something in the ceremony she did an awesome job though to play it off. She is real easy to work with and very fun to communicate back and forth with. I wouldn’t choose any one else but Rachael. And because I love her organization that’s another plus. Hope Rachael and I will work together one day and I can follow in her steps. She’s a 5 star rating for sure!

Sent on 10/23/2019

Ceremony by Rachael's reply:

This is so thoughtful, thank you so much for taking the time to review my services! It is truly an amazing feeling to be a part of such a special day for my couples, and I'm super happy our paths crossed a few years ago. I hope your wedding ceremony was everything you imagined it would be. Please stay in touch! Cheers, Rachael
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 10/19/2019

Personalized and professional!!

My husband and I loved Rachael!! She was such a joy and comfort to have at our wedding day. She helped write a script for her to follow on the day that was tailored to our beliefs and included our family as well. She offered so many suggestions that our ceremony was completely different from how I imagined but 10000000% better for it! Her instincts were spot on! My father is a chaplain and preaches at his church and was blown away by her! Rachael is the perfect officiant!!

Sent on 01/30/2020

Ceremony by Rachael's reply:

Oh this is soo incredibly sweet, Megan! Thank you so so much. It was an honor to be a part of your wedding day, and I was more than happy to help make it customized and unique to you both. I'm also super grateful that your dad loved the ceremony too! Please stay in touch! Cheers, Rachael
  • Tonia

Tonia Shultz · Married on 10/14/2019

Highly RECOMMEND Ceremony by Rachael!

We absolutely loved working with Ceremony by Rachael Zajac! My husband and I planned an intimate wedding ceremony in a month, and Rachael helped take the stress out of an important piece of the planning. She provided us with an amazing template that really let us personalize our ceremony to our style. She's super responsive, enthusiastic, and just had an awesome passion that made us feel special. We didn't have a rehearsal so, instead, Rachael walked us through how the ceremony would go and gave us key advice on how to capture beautiful, candid pictures. Tip: Trust her opinion! She came early, she was prepared, and she went above and beyond. We were just so pleased and couldn't have asked for a better officiant to wed us.

Sent on 01/12/2020

Ceremony by Rachael's reply:

Oh Tonia, thank you so much for this lovely review. I absolutely ADORED your intimate, stunning ceremony... it was simply amazing, and perfect in every way! I'm so SO happy you chose me as your officiant! Thank you SO much! Please keep in touch!

Ashleigh · Married on 10/12/2019

Seriously amazing!

We can’t thank Rachael enough for all she did for our ceremony. From our first conversation, we knew immediately we had to book her. She’s so personable and speaking with her feels like speaking with an old friend. She is very responsive with communication and went above and beyond her duties on our wedding day. She is so flexible and no matter how many changes the day threw at her (a LOUD boat engine drowning out her voice) she kept things moving smoothly without missing a single beat. Do not look any further. Rachael is your girl!

Sent on 10/13/2019

Ceremony by Rachael's reply:

Oh Ashleigh! Thank you SO MUCH for this sweet (and very timely!) review! I loved every aspect of your ceremony...even that crazy-loud boat! Ha! Please be sure to keep in touch!

Andrew Evans · Married on 09/28/2019

Hire this officiant!

THE BEST OFFICIANT HANDS DOWN. Rachel made things so smooth and easy during the planning process. She sent us everything we needed well in advanced, was regularly in contact with us and ensured to go beyond and above answering any questions we had.

On the day of words cannot describe how magical she made each moment during the ceremony. Everything was perfect and our guests absolutely loved her!!

We got so many compliments on her and my best man is even planning to use her for his wedding in May after hearing her at our wedding.

I can’t recommend Rachel enough and if you are looking for an officiant that will have your guests talking about your ceremony well after the wedding ends look no further!!!

Sent on 10/03/2019

Ceremony by Rachael's reply:

Wow! Thank you so very much for the kind words. I am so grateful to have been a part of your special day, and it means the world to me to know that your guests had an amazing experience, too! Please stay in touch, and hopefully I'll be seeing you both again soon! Best, Rachael
  • Trevor

Trevor I Bozarth · Married on 09/27/2019

We love Rachael!

Hiring Rachael as our officiant was one of the best decisions my husband and I made during the planning process. She worked diligently to ensure that our ceremony flowed smoothly. More than a year before our wedding, she provided us with a packet that would aid us in building the ceremony we wanted. If I'm being honest, the ceremony was not as big of a concern for me as the reception was but looking back on our day, the ceremony was by far one of my favorite moments. Rachael worked with us to set up a creative whiskey blending unity component which all of our guests enjoyed. During the ceremony, Rachael accidentally called the groom "Treasure" without knowing that is his nickname with my family. I had an earring back break minutes before the ceremony was to begin and without hesitation Rachael gave me hers! She added an extra layer of joy to our day.

Her attention to detail is incredible. Her energy is addicting. We cannot sing enough praises about Rachael.

Sent on 10/14/2019

Ceremony by Rachael's reply:

Oh Katie... you and Treasure,... *ahem* I mean "Trevor" will forever remain in my heart as an AMAZING couple with an INCREDIBLY support friend and family unit. I'm SO HONORED to have been the one to help you create the ceremony you didn't know you wanted! HA! Please PLEASE be sure to keep in touch!
  • Sara

Sara · Married on 09/14/2019

Perfection!

Rachael was amazing and I keep hearing everyone talk of how much they loved her! She made ceremony planning fun and easy for us. She especially kept the mood light throughout the ceremony to help calm any nerves we may have had. True perfection at it's best! Thank you again!

Sent on 10/29/2019

Ceremony by Rachael's reply:

Aw, this is so so sweet! Thank you!! I am honored to have been a part of your wedding day and am so glad your guests had a great experience too. I was happy to keep the mood light & fun, and hope you can stay in touch!!