104 Reviews for CeremonybyRachael

Lutheran (2)
Interfaith Ceremony (1)
Catholic (1)
104 CeremonybyRachael Reviews

It doesn't get better than Rachael! We enjoyed our nights sharing a beer over FaceTime and planning the ceremony. She made sure we were happy with every detail, exchanging several drafts along the way. The day of our wedding went smoothly because Rachael was there (she also made sure we hired a wedding coordinator last minute to alleviate any remaining stressors! Which is amazing btw, she was absolutely right!).
Rachael, you were a delight to work with and we wish you all the success in your officiant role, you deserve it!!

Profile Picture Ashley, 6/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rachael is in an elite class of officiants!! From the very beginning, she will walk you through each step of planning the ceremony process, consistently following up with deadlines along the way! She's even good for convincing naive couples about the benefits of a wedding coordinator to further alleviate stress on the big day! She was early, she was prepared, she helped all of our vendors, including the photographer call family to be photographed afterward. So many guests expressed she had done a wonderful job and that they so enjoyed the content of our ceremony. We are already thinking about scheduling a vow renewal so we have another reason to hire her and be in touch!

Profile Picture Ruthie, 6/10/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Rachael was amazing! I was one of those “whatever brides” with zero plan. Rachael provided insight and suggestions and made selection of our ceremony simple. She was fun, energetic and organized and really took the extra time to ensure everything ran smoothly and everyone knew what to do. The day was perfect and Rachael was a BIG part of that!

Profile Picture Lauren, 6/9/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: No Denomination, Non-religious, Customized Vows, Licensed

Rachael is absolutely amazing! She has such a wonderful upbeat personality, and is very kind and helpful! My mom needed her dress zipped up and Rachael jumped right in to help, she helped my husband (my fiancé at the time) who was having a hard time putting his boutonnière on his jacket. She kept the mood light and fun which helped us relax a lot. Rachael is very organized, responds quickly and arrives promptly! I highly recommend Rachael, your big day won't be complete without her!

Profile Picture Lorna , 6/3/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Licensed

Rachael reassured me so often throughout the planning process. She is on top of it and so helpful in a crisis. We had to switch things up at the last minute and she was cool as a cucumber! She worked to arrange everything with my coordinator on the day of, taking as much pressure off me as possible.

Profile Picture Christiana, 6/2/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

If you're looking for a fun, awesome, and organized officiant Rachael is your girl! She was super responsive, always there to help us make the ceremony personal while also keeping with the traditional feel we were looking for. With rain in the forecast Rachael was right there to reassure us the day would go perfect While also having plans a-z prepared in case the rain came. Lucky for us the rain held off and we couldn't imagine the day going any more perfectly than it did, thank you so much!!

Profile Picture Brittany, 6/2/18, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Interfaith Ceremony, Catholic, Lutheran

I found Rachael on The Knot. She had not one bad review so I thought let's give her a try. I could say a million things about her and it wouldn't be enough. Rachael made my day so easy and stress free. My husband was so nervous making sure he did and said the right things at the right times. After he talked with Rachael he said she calmed him down so much and he felt at ease. Rachael thank you so much for helping make my day so stress free! You are the best ❤

Profile Picture Lauren , 6/1/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

I would highly recommend Rachael for anyone looking for an amazingly organized, upbeat, kind, and just all around wonderful officiant. My now husband and I were married by Rachael on 5/12/18, and we could not have been happier with our ceremony.

From the time I first contacted Rachael, she was so responsive. After talking to her on the phone, I immediately knew I wanted her to marry us.

Rachael was so great about providing us with various options for our ceremony, and we had the freedom to add anything we wanted. Throughout the planning process Rachael sent reminders to keep us on track, which was so helpful with everything else going on.

The day of the wedding, Rachael was prompt and prepared. She put everyone at ease, and knew exactly what she was doing. She was fantastic with organizing our bridal party and connecting with our vendors. She is always so upbeat, and her positivity is infectious! The only thing I wish we’d done differently is have Rachael at our rehearsal. Thank you so much Rachael!

Profile Picture Amanda, 5/12/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: No Denomination, Customized Vows, Licensed, Non-religious

Rachael was seriously the best officiant we could have asked for! She made sure everyone was comfortable, coordinated with the other vendors to make sure everything was perfect, and made the ceremony exactly what we wanted it to be. 10/10 would recommend her to anyone getting married and looking for an officiant!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 5/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rachael was absolutely wonderful and she made our wedding so special! Her advice and guidance - before we even booked her - was so helpful and we can't thank her enough for helping make our big day run smoothly. She really helped us stay grounded throughout the planning process and pointed out so many things that were so helpful in making the big day a success. We highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Kathryn, 5/6/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Rachael is amazing!! She was so kind and helpful throughout the whole process. She made sure we understood everything and was so patient with us when we changed our mind about 50 times! :) She helped us plan a wonderful ceremony and also helped us find our videographer. Thank you for making our rehearsal and wedding day so stress free!

Profile Picture Tiffany, 5/4/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

When my husband and I were looking for an officiant, we wanted someone who had a great sense of humor and whimsical personality. We got the whole package with Rachael! She was absolutely wonderful to work with! Rachael was extremely organized and helpful throughout the whole process. We were able to be real and raw with her on things that we wanted in our ceremony and she helped to bring those beautiful moments to life. We highly recommend her to anyone searching for an officiant to make their day special!

Photo for CeremonybyRachael Review - Thank you from The Yeshnik's!
Profile Picture Danielle, 4/28/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Rachael was one of the best vendors hired for our wedding. She helped us throughout the wedding planning process, and also helped my husband and I write our vows. Even when one of the vow books went missing on the wedding day, she had a back up copy ready for us. She coordinated with our wedding day coordinator, DJ and photographers. She's so sweet, professional, organized and relatable. The ceremony was one of the bests parts of the wedding, thanks to her. We received so many compliments from friends and family saying what an incredible officiant she was. She added the perfect amount of personality, emotion and humor. To anyone who is debating hiring Rachael- don't have any doubts! It will be one of the best decisions you make for your wedding!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Heather, 3/31/18, 7 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Rachael is absolutely, positively, the best officiant I've ever seen perform a wedding. Thank goodness it was our wedding. From the first phone call we could tell that she was the right person to work with. She is very friendly and helpful, and is just an email or phone call away if you have questions about planning the ceremony. On the day of our wedding, she did a great job putting us at ease. She worked very well with our other vendors to make sure they knew what to expect. Our guests raved about how great Rachael was and a few asked for her contact information. We highly recommend Rachael and you should not hesitate to work with her.

Profile Picture Kenneth, 3/17/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Agnostic, Non-religious

Rachael was great. Very personable. Easy to talk to and was able to provide exactly what we were looking for in our ceremony.

Profile Picture Scott, 2/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

My wife and I chose Rachael because we had seen her officiate at my wife's niece's wedding and we were very impressed.

Rachael is amazing. She encourages her clients to create their own, personalized ceremony within a structure that flows beautifully. She does this by providing a document that has about five options for each part of the ceremony (e.g. the processional, the vows, the recessional, etc.) and the client chooses what resonates with them. She is open to options not in her document as well. Rachael worked closely with us at first to get a feel for which template document to send us (apparently she has several), then continued to work with us by e-mail until we were sure the ceremony would be exactly what we wanted.

Our wedding was a bit non-traditional. Our grandchildren were the flower girls and ring-bearers; we did not have bridesmaids and groomsmen. Rachael responded to the arrangement with an open heart.
Rachael officiated beautifully, giving us subtle signals as reminders of what to as the ceremony proceeded. She had a strong but very gentle presence, one I believe everyone admired.

Rachael also went out of her way to make our day special. I forgot to bring the marriage license with me to the ceremony, Rather than having me go back to the hotel to get it, Rachael offered to meet us at our hotel after the reception. This meant she had to drive from the Towson area back to downtown Baltimore - something I never would have asked of her.

I highly recommend Rachael as a wedding officiant.

Profile Picture Anthony, 2/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

What an amazing experience. Rachael was fantastic to work throughout the entire process. Her reviews were really great so my better half and I decided to reach out and we never looked back! Rachael worked with us to customize our ceremony and helped us achieve our vision. Her knowledge and professionalism cannot be overstated. She's a rock star. On the day of she was like a captain of a ship coordinating with everyone and making sure the ceremony would be perfect. It was. Our friends and family continue to talk about what an amazing ceremony we had and how much they enjoyed it. Thank you Rachael for working with us and we wish you continued success in the years to come!

Profile Picture David, 12/23/17, 1 Review

Rachael was fantastic!!
Couldn't have asked for someone better to officiate our special day.

Profile Picture Christina, 12/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

We couldn’t have been happier with our choice of having Rachael as our officiant. She is one of the most organized, professional and detail oriented people we had the pleasure of working with! Rachel went above and beyond to provide us the ceremony we wanted and threw in special touches to ensure our day was perfect!! Through the process she really got to know us as a couple and always took the time to check in on us throughout the wedding planning. We are so happy we got to share our day with such an amazing person and friend! Anyone would be lucky to have Rachael as their officiant!

Profile Picture Kelly, 11/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Hiring Rachael as an officiant for our wedding was one of the best choices my wife and I made! Rachael helped us plan every aspect of our ceremony with ease and made our special day a truly memorable experience. She was wonderful from the get-go and had such a calming, natural presence that made our wedding flow beautifully. We can not recommend Rachael highly enough! She is a fantastic officiant and an even better person!

Profile Picture Mike, 11/25/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Truly and amazing experience! I know we made the best choice in choosing Rachael to make our day perfect. She not only married us but became family. Everyone was thrilled with our vows and how wonderful and perfect they were about us, she made it all possible. I would recommend Rachael to any couple looking for the best Officiant to marry them. You will love her like we do.

Profile Picture Lisa, 11/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rachael was an amazing officiant at our 11/11/17 wedding and was wonderful to work with. The first time my husband and I spoke with her, it was via Skype and it felt like we were on the phone with an old friend, not someone we had never spoken to before. When we hung up, we knew she was the officiant for us. Rachael already had a wedding scheduled for our date in the afternoon, but fortunately for us she’s not only an officiant, but she’s a superhero as well and was able to make it work that she could also be at our wedding that evening.
In the months before the wedding, I had a million questions and Rachael always had answers. She worked with us on creating a ceremony that really reflected us and our relationship. Rachael regularly checked in with us to see how things were going as the wedding day approached and I could tell she genuinely cared about how we were doing. We didn’t have her at our rehearsal, but she did work with us over the phone and via emails about everything we needed to practice and how to practice it, as well as so many important things to keep in mind.
Right before the ceremony began, Rachael came into the room where I was and it felt like all of the stress and nerves I was feeling in that moment started melting away. She was so organized and it immediately made me start to feel at ease that everything was going to go perfectly. After the ceremony (which did go perfectly!), both guests and vendors told my husband and I that they thought Rachael did an awesome job. Vendors told us she was one of the best officiants they had ever seen and loved how organized she was.
Overall, Rachael is one of the kindest people I’ve ever met. She’s responsive, organized, thoughtful, dedicated, and (extremely) patient – just to name a few of her awesome qualities. I’m so happy that we found her and I will sing her praises every chance I get! She truly made our wedding magical – and that’s really saying something because our day was Harry Potter themed! :)

Profile Picture Renee, 11/11/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Rachael did an amazing job as our officiant for our 11/4/2017 wedding. Two weeks later, our guests are still raving about the fantastic job she did and how memorable our ceremony was. Several guests asked if we knew Rachael personally prior to our wedding because of the personal touch she gave to our ceremony. One of my goals was to have a ceremony that was joyful and reflected us as a couple and Rachael played a big role in helping us pull that off!

We were lucky to find Rachael via wedding wire soon after we got engaged in March 2017. We started with a phone call and soon after she sent us a framework for the ceremony from which we could pick and choose what segments we wanted to include. She was completely flexible in allowing us to add our own reading selections, and helped us craft sections of the ceremony not originally included in the framework. We made a few last minute changes the week before the wedding and she took it all in stride, no problem at all. I think often, the ceremony can take a back seat in all the busyness of planning other aspects of the wedding, but Rachael was highly organized and good with reminders and follow ups as our date approached.

At the wedding, she put any nerves we might have had at ease with her organization and friendly demeanor. She was clear with instructions and made sure our ceremony went off without a hitch. We are so glad Rachael was a part of our wedding and highly recommend her to anyone looking for a stellar officiant.

So, in short, DO NOT HESITATE to book your date with Rachael.

Profile Picture Krysten, 11/4/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, Non-religious, Agnostic, No Denomination

Rachael was amazing! She went above and beyond to make our ceremony everything we wanted it to be.

Profile Picture Emilie, 10/28/17, 1 Review