Ceremony by Rachael Reviews

Ceremony by Rachael 6
Ceremony by Rachael 7

Ashleigh · Married on 10/12/2019

Seriously amazing!

We can’t thank Rachael enough for all she did for our ceremony. From our first conversation, we knew immediately we had to book her. She’s so personable and speaking with her feels like speaking with an old friend. She is very responsive with communication and went above and beyond her duties on our wedding day. She is so flexible and no matter how many changes the day threw at her (a LOUD boat engine drowning out her voice) she kept things moving smoothly without missing a single beat. Do not look any further. Rachael is your girl!

Sent on 10/13/2019

Andrew Evans · Married on 09/28/2019

Hire this officiant!

THE BEST OFFICIANT HANDS DOWN. Rachel made things so smooth and easy during the planning process. She sent us everything we needed well in advanced, was regularly in contact with us and ensured to go beyond and above answering any questions we had.

On the day of words cannot describe how magical she made each moment during the ceremony. Everything was perfect and our guests absolutely loved her!!

We got so many compliments on her and my best man is even planning to use her for his wedding in May after hearing her at our wedding.

I can’t recommend Rachel enough and if you are looking for an officiant that will have your guests talking about your ceremony well after the wedding ends look no further!!!

Sent on 10/03/2019

Jacob Lozano · Married on 08/16/2019

Easy process, easier to get along with!

Rachael is amazing, and makes mapping out your special day simple and personal. If you’re looking for officiant who is easy to work with and cares about your needs then stop your search and hire her!

Sent on 07/30/2019

Ceremony by Rachael's reply:

Well, this is a first! Thank you, Jacob, for writing such a sweet review for me, even before we've had the chance to fully get through all of wedding planning! What a lovely surprise! :)

Matthew Shea · Married on 07/26/2019

Rachael is amazing!!

Rachael was absolutely perfect! She made the planning process a breeze ahead of the ceremony and was very easy to work with and was incredibly flexible. The day of the ceremony she made everyone feel very at ease. Our guests assumed she was a family friend because of how naturally she got along with everyone. Every review we looked at told us to hire her and we will be no different. She was an essential to making our wedding day as special as it was.

Sent on 09/08/2019

Ceremony by Rachael's reply:

Eek! Thank you SO MUCH Matt for this shining review! I'm so honored you chose me to be your officiant, and I LOVE that you and Lindsey felt comfortable and relaxed.... mission accomplished! Please be sure to keep in touch!
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 06/01/2019

So many compliments about our officiant!

Rachael helped us make the ceremony that we didn't know we wanted! We received so many compliments about Rachael's presentation style, how she moved to get out of the way of pictures and just the general flow of our ceremony! During the planning process, Rachael provided many ideas for readings, blessings, wording, rituals, etc., and also helped us incorporate some of our own ideas into the ceremony. She made the process so easy and always responded quickly to questions/comments. We also wrote our own vows and she was a great soundboard to bounce ideas off of. In addition, she organizes your vows and readings and brings them to the ceremony in an easy to read format so you and your readers do not have to worry about a thing! She also gives you great pointers on where to stand, look, etc. to get the best pictures of your ceremony. After the ceremony, we got caught up in family pictures and Rachael went and found our marriage certificate for us so we could make the whole thing official! Dan and I did not have any grand expectations for our ceremony prior to contacting Rachael (just gotta get this done before the party!), but by working with Rachael we had a special ceremony with many meaningful moments that will be some of our best memories from our wedding. Thank you very much Rachael! - Sarah and Daniel

Sent on 07/09/2019

Ceremony by Rachael's reply:

Sarah!!! Thank you SO MUCH for reviewing me! I'm so happy your friends, family, and YOU liked so many components of the ceremony... it was by far one of my favorites! I'm so honored to have had the chance to stand with you and Dan that day... thank you for allowing me the privilege. Please keep in touch! -Rachael

Kristina · Married on 05/25/2019

Simply Amazing!

My husband Steven and I could not say enough wonderful things about our officiant, Rachael. From the first time we spoke on the phone to our wedding day, she has been an absolute joy to work with. She was able to completely customize our ceremony so that it was unique to who we are, which made it that much more special. She crafted the perfect ceremony content and her kindhearted nature was apparent to all. She kept in contact with us all throughout the process and was extremely quick to respond. She had everyone laughing at one point, which was so wonderful, and she spoke so eloquently. Rachael is personable, professional, and just all around wonderful. We got many, many compliments on her ceremony performance. You will not be disappointed in selecting Rachael to be your officiant, she was exceptional and truly captured our vision.

Sent on 06/14/2019

Ceremony by Rachael's reply:

Kristina, thank you SO MUCH for the great review! I take such pride in this, especially coming from a teacher who is detail oriented as well! I'm so happy to have been the "kindhearted" person standing with you on your wedding day... thank you so much for choosing me!
  • Jacinta

Jacinta · Married on 05/24/2019

Perfect fit

So, I can't even put into words the immediate connection my husband and I had when simply just texting and talking to Rachael over the phone prior to even meeting her in person. Rachael is so laid back and makes it easy to enjoy ceremony planning. Rachael has so many options for different couples and takes the time to get to you know and make suggestions for your specific relationship and your expectations of your wedding. Rachael was able to recommend a great day of wedding coordinator and even stepped in last minute for our rehearsal. I had multiple compliments on how organized and professional she was at the rehearsal and at the wedding, and I 100% agree! I can't gush enough about everything Rachael and I was sad that she couldn't stay for the reception, because I was that comfortable and glad to have her around. She totally understood our vision and helped flush it out. Many of my family members have said it was one of the best weddings they have been to and I give Rachael so much credit for keeping everyone sane, focused, happy, and calm. I'm sure there is more I could say but to sum it up, Rachael is an amazing choice for an officiant. She is dedicated, professional, fun, detail oriented, adaptable, and overall generally a great human being. THANK YOU RACHAEL!

Ceremony by Rachael 8

Ceremony by Rachael's reply:

Jacinta, you left out the drinks! Man... of all the reviewers, I thought for sure YOU'D mention meeting up for happy hour! Haha! Thank you so incredibly much for this very detailed and gushing review... I am so happy to have been the one to stand with you and Mike, and I'm more than thrilled to know I made such an impression on your friends and family (which I take as a HUGE compliment!)
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 05/19/2019

Unbelievable!!

We cant say enough good things about Rachael and her work! She had an entire game plan ready from day one, she instructed us on the day of and gave us pointers on the best pictures and when to do what. Extremely professional, I would recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 05/08/2019

Ceremony by Rachael's reply:

Aw, Dani, thank you SO MUCH for this incredible review! I absolutely adored being your officiant, and loved standing with so many of your wonderful friends and family! Please be sure to keep in touch!
  • Alyssa

Alyssa Banke · Married on 05/18/2019

May 18, 2019- The Bankes

We absolutely adored Rachael! She was such a pleasure to work with. She was always quick to respond and super patient (especially with trying to work with our crazy night shift schedules!) with us. She helped us out so much and truly made the process fun and easy! She allows you to make your ceremony how YOU want it to be. You can add and take away whatever you want and she is there for advice along the way. She works very hard to make sure everything goes off without a hitch. She did things in the ceremony like walking around to help the photographer get the best possible pictures of us at the ceremony- when we had our first kiss, she had moved from behind us so that the picture is just my new husband and I sharing our first kiss which I love and cherish so much. She also had little things that she did that were different- like having our parents sit on the opposite sides so that they were able to watch our faces and not our backs during the ceremony that were genius! We would have never thought of the things she thought of and we are so glad she was there for us! Everyone of our guest told us how much they loved her and our ceremony!! Rachael is an absolute delight and will do everything she can to make your day extra special- in fact, we joked that we want to renew our vows every year just so that we can have Rachael officiate it and get to see her again!! We cannot recommend her enough :)

Sent on 06/03/2019

Ceremony by Rachael's reply:

Eek! Thank you SO MUCH Alyssa for this fantastic review! I am so happy that the "little things" did not go unnoticed, and I'm ESPECIALLY happy I didn't ruin that first kiss photo! Yes!!!!! And without a doubt, I think we should ABSOLUTELY meet up yearly to renew your vows! What a TERRIFIC idea! Count me in!

Mallarie · Married on 05/18/2019

Rachael was awesome!

We recently had the pleasure to work with Rachael. Even though Rachael wasn’t the officiant who performed our ceremony because she was already booked on our wedding day she was with us during the entire process to guide and help us the entire way and answer any questions we had. Our officiant was Cara (officiant in training). She was also great. We couldn’t have asked for more working with the two of them. We wanted more of a non religious ceremony and they both delivered just what we hoped for. They were both the sweetest from the first FaceTime call we had to the day after. They were so positive and encouraging through the entire experience and always checked in to be sure everything was on track. I would definitely recommend working with Rachael! She is wonderful. Cara stayed following the ceremony to take pictures with us and wish us well. She made us feel extremely comfortable and relaxed. She had to work with our 5 kids (which is never easy) during the ceremony. She was extremely patient with everyone. To say I am pleased with our choice in officiants is an understatement. Thank you both!

Ceremony by Rachael's reply:

Mallarie, I am at a loss of words! It's not very often that one of the couples I help to "plan" a ceremony follows-up with a review! Thank you SO MUCH for taking the time to point out how Cara and I worked as a team to help plan and execute the perfect ceremony. We felt so honored and happy to be apart of such a memorable day in your families lives! Thank you so much for trusting us!
  • John

John Carper · Married on 05/10/2019

John Carper

Rachel was fantastic. She is great a reading her clients and knowing exactly what they want even when you really don’t. We did not have an official wedding planner but I our wedding was absolutely perfect. There is not enough great things I can say about our experience with Rachel!

Sent on 06/13/2019

Ceremony by Rachael's reply:

Thank you so much, John, for taking the time to write a review for me! I'm so incredibly honored that you two chose me to stand with you and help with your planning. I LOVE seeing all of your amazing photos from you special day! Keep in touch!

Max Moore · Married on 05/05/2019

Fabulous experience

Rachel was an absolute pleasure to work with my wife and I are not the easiest to deal with I have a short attention span and her methods to keep us on track were great the holding the ring up to keep me focused. She was super easy to talk to in pre wedding meeting and available to answer questions at a moments notice would highly recommend

Sent on 06/03/2019

Ceremony by Rachael's reply:

Oh, Max! Thank you so very much for this awesome review! I certainly have had plenty of practice with "short attention spans" with my kindergarten teaching background... I am happy I got to put some strategies to the test with you! Ha! Thanks for being a fun, laid back, and excited couple to plan and be with... I'm excited for our next get-together, and orange crushes! :)
  • Kayla

Kayla Fleming · Married on 05/05/2019

AMAZING couldnt have asked for better!

Rachael was AMAZING, she was very helpful from the beginning. She answered any and all questions I had at any time even before we decided to go with her for our wedding. She was very responsive to my emails, even though we were on opposite schedules for checking our emails (she checks hers in the morning and I check mine at like 1 in the morning). She was always willing and able to video chat or even meet up if needed. The day of she was way more than just an officiant, she seemed to make sure everything was taken care of and made sure we were calm and collected, she even tried to get our flower girl and ring bearer to pay attention and smile while taking pictures before the wedding. During the ceremony she made it very personable, my husband and I are both very sarcastic and would make sly comments under our breath to each other, and while we are up there laughing Rachael made sure to let everyone know why we were laughing. Thanks to her almost every person at our wedding said that it was the best and most personable ceremonies they have ever been to! Thank you Rachael for everything!

Sent on 06/10/2019

Ceremony by Rachael's reply:

Thank you, Kayla, for this awesome review! I LOVE it when BOTH spouses take the time to think of me post-wedding... you and Max are amazing! I'm so glad I was able to come and help make kiddos (and adults, I'm sure) smile with my silly nature, and that I was able to help you stay calm and collected on your wedding day. I'm so incredibly happy for you and Max and I can't wait for our next get-together!

James · Married on 05/04/2019

Fantastic Officiant, Give Her a Call!

Out of all of the vendors we hired for our wedding, Rachael stands out as the one who most went above and beyond to make our day fantastic. We were lucky to have her on site several hours before our ceremony was going to start, and throughout the day she was checking in on us to make sure everything was going smoothly, and making sure we were fed and hydrated! When it came time for the ceremony (which was outdoors), she expertly modified the script on the fly so that we would avoid a thunderstorm that was quickly approaching our venue. Overall, I was blown away by her level her professionalism, attention to detail, preparation, and also just how much she cared about the process and us. It was something I genuinely did not expect, but I think that's Rachael’s thing; exceeding your expectations in every conceivable way. I’d wholeheartedly recommend her to anyone looking for an officiant in the area.

Julie · Married on 04/26/2019

The BEST part of our wedding!!!

I need to start by saying Rachael is the sweetest and most caring person you will ever meet. When we first started thinking about who we wanted to officiate our wedding, I was against the idea of someone "random" marrying us; I wanted it to be someone who knew us. I quickly realized this wouldn't be possible and that's when we met Rachael. From the moment of our first inquiry, she was nothing but supportive and excited for us; after our 15 minute FaceTime with her, we both knew we HAD to have Rachael officiate our wedding. She immediately provided us with so many ceremony reading options and gave us advice/pushed us in the right direction when we needed it. The ceremony planning process was so easy and honestly fun, we told her which passages we liked and she did all of the editing and rearranging to make it flow and sound cohesive. One of the most important things in a wedding vendor is responsiveness, and Rachael is so incredibly responsive, sometimes even answering our emails within 10 minutes no matter what time of day it was. She would even reach out to us to make sure everything was okay if she hadn't heard from us in awhile!
    The first time we met face to face was on my wedding day, but I already felt like we were friends. From the time Rachael showed up at our venue (early!), I felt completely at ease with her around. She immediately took care of our marriage license and started talking to us going over key pointers of what we'd need to do throughout the ceremony. She even took the time to talk with our other vendors (photo, video and DJ) to go over what they needed to know for the ceremony, where to stand, when there would be good photo opportunities, etc. Right before the ceremony, she assisted in lining everyone up and walking everyone through what would happen.
    One of my favorite moments before the ceremony was when Rachael literally read my mind. We were battling some bad weather, our photographer approached us saying that we had a break in the weather and he wanted to get some quick pictures. I said okay but Rachael could tell I was hesitant (I had gum in my mouth and was trying to figure out where to get rid of it before we rushed to take pictures). Without me saying ANYTHING, Rachael whips out a tissue and says "here, spit your gum out". This seems like an insignificant moment but it shows how attentive Rachael is and how much she cares about EVERYTHING running smoothly, even if it doesn't involve her. On top of this, she was giving my bridal party mints and water; she is 110% prepared for anything that might happen in the short time she is with you. Rachael was extremely professional and delivered the ceremony perfectly, adding in jokes here and there to put us at ease and keep us engaged. She handed me tissues (and took my dirty ones), held my veil in place when the wind picked up, and stepped away from the alter so our photographer could get pictures of just us. We received SO many compliments from our guests about how great the ceremony was and how perfectly Rachael officiated. Everyone was blown away by her, including us.
    It is so so worth it to find an officiant who you are comfortable with, and who will make it a special and memorable ceremony (and not just the cheapest available option). For us, we are so thankful we decided to hire Rachael, and you will not regret making her a part of your special day! Thank you Rachael for everything you have done for us!!!

Sent on 06/13/2019
    Ceremony by Rachael 9
    Ceremony by Rachael 10
    Ceremony by Rachael 11
    Ceremony by Rachael 12

Ceremony by Rachael's reply:

Oh. My. Goodness.... Julie! You literally had me in TEARS reading this review! I feel like it was my best friend who wrote it...someone who has watched me weekend after weekend, month after month, year after year at every wedding, taking notes of the little details I do to help make my couples' wedding days PERFECT... and you captured it all in ONE day! Thank you SO MUCH for being so attentive to the little things I do, and for APPRECIATING them as deeply as you did. I am so incredibly happy that we had the opportunity to plan the perfect ceremony together, and I ADORE the fact that you chose me to be the persons you had marry you. Thank you so incredibly much! Be sure to keep in touch!

Nick Roy · Married on 03/30/2019

The Absolute Best!

Let's talk about my wedding nightmare, three weeks before our ceremony our officiant informed us that they would not be available for our ceremony. Not a problem I thought, I quickly found a second officiant who then cancelled on me a week later. I looked for recommendations from a few people and was given Rachel's contact information, and could not be more pleased with how not only the ceremony came out, but how natural everything felt.

Right after getting off the phone with her the first time I immediately felt better and that everything was going to be great. She walked through everything on the phone with me, and there could not have been a better person to officiate our wedding. When everything was all said and done it felt like we had been planning this for months. The attention to detail was great, Rachel fit right in to the group and made the wedding fun, and made sure to give us little tips on how to get the best pictures of our wedding.

It's not often that you get married, and looking back I'm glad everything worked out the way it did. We had a small group but are still getting compliments about the ceremony and just how great it was. Thank you again Rachel for stepping up at the last minute and really making it an incredible day!

Sent on 04/17/2019

Ceremony by Rachael's reply:

Aw Nick, this is AMAZING! I'm so happy to have been the third and final officiant for you! Haha! I loved every second of our (rather rushed) planning together, and I am so happy I was able to provide a comfortable, upbeat, and detailed ceremony for you and Ellen. Please be sure to keep in touch!
  • Lisa

Lisa · Married on 03/23/2019

Great Officiant!

Working with Rachael was absolutely amazing! We started by chatting about our very unique non-religious Hindu Christian wedding and put together the entire ceremony. After a few revisions we had a final draft and Rachael performed our ceremony flawlessly, on her part! We had little crazy issues like the garland breaking, but Rachael was great at making a joke or pivoting and keeping the ceremony fun and on track. All our friends and family commented on how great the unique ceremony was and what a great job Rachael did. One very unique element was that she made sure to not be in all the photos and she would give us little cues like hold hands act you love each other. She was great and we were so happy we chose her to be our officiant!

Sent on 04/18/2019

Ceremony by Rachael's reply:

Thank you, Lisa, for this amazing review. I loved all the traditional components and silly mishaps that helped make it truly unique and special to the two of you! Also, thanks for pointing out how I move away during the ceremony so that I'm not in the background of all of your photos.... I know my photographer friends appreciate that too! I'm so honored to have been your officiant...keep in touch!
  • Molly

Molly Bizon · Married on 03/22/2019

Zoo Wedding

Rachael was AMAZING! From pricing, prepping and the actual ceremony! Day of I walk into the bridal sweet after the craziness of pictures. Racheal pulls out water, nuts and mints. Gives the final directions and it’s go time. Our ceremony was amazing. Rachael’s kind heart came through as we made the next steps in our life. She is a tissue ninja and through in some life humor. Our guests loved her just as much as we do!

Sent on 04/22/2019
    Ceremony by Rachael 13
    Ceremony by Rachael 14

Ceremony by Rachael's reply:

Hahaha! I'm so happy I was there to provide you with the essentials (it's the teacher/mom in me! Gotta make sure you weren't gonna pass out on me! ) Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review for me... I'm so happy to have had the opportunity to stand with you guys (and the penguin) on your wedding day! Keep in touch!

Brittany Holley · Married on 12/23/2018

Above and Beyond

From the second I met Rachael I just knew she had to be our officiant. She quickly became my favorite person ever and the friendship we have made will be one to last a lifetime. She is so much more than just an officiant and truly goes above and beyond her job requirements. She helped us keep calm, laugh and even helped with our vows. Everything is so well organized with her and just plain perfection. I highly, highly recommend Rachael if your looking for an officiant. I'm so grateful we had her and you will be too!

Sent on 12/25/2018
    Ceremony by Rachael 15

Ceremony by Rachael's reply:

Your words are so sweet, Brittany! Being a part of your wedding day was amazing and I'm grateful for the friendship we've created! Thank you for trusting me to perform your ceremony as you start this new journey. I wish you both nothing but the best. Stay in touch!!
  • Shelagh

Shelagh · Married on 12/15/2018

Choose Rachael to officiate your wedding!

Our team of vendors was amazing. Every individual who helped make our wedding move through the day was exemplary in their respective industries, but RACHAEL was the best. She was our favorite vendor from Day 1 and in looking back on the weekend, we still have warm fuzzies for her.
    Rachael is a former kindergarten teacher and the skills she honed there - classroom management, being a calming force, and having a clear, smooth voice - clearly shined through and are EXTREMELY helpful in dealing with distracted (and probably tipsy) adults who need a lot of direction and a steady presence in their midst.

From our first conversation with Rachel, she made us feel so comfortable. She is impeccably organized and kept us on schedule for the year leading up to our wedding. She read our vows we wrote for each other to ensure they jived well and ran a super-organized ceremony rehearsal for us. The ceremony was beautiful and went off without a hitch - and it is because of Rachael. Our guests talked about how the great ceremony - and particularly, Rachel - was all night.

We cannot recommend Rachael highly enough to officiate your wedding. We love you, Rachael!

Sent on 12/16/2018

Ceremony by Rachael's reply:

Shelagh, I am absolutely overjoyed reading this review. Thank you for trusting me to officiate such an important day in your lives - what an amazing milestone! It was my pleasure to help plan your wedding day and read your vows - they made for such a wonderful ceremony! Please, please stay in touch. I wish you both a lifetime of love and happiness! Cheers, Rachael
  • Dara

Dara · Married on 12/14/2018

Rachael is our favorite :)

Please let our late review be no reflection on the awesomeness that is Rachael! We did not forget and have been meaning to do it but... life! Our wedding was amazing! Rachael was one of the first vendors that we hired, and she was there when we won the castle! She made sure we had an awesome picture to remember the day from! That was a day that changed our lives! as well as our wedding day! :) Rachael helped us out by suggesting some other great vendors to us. We really enjoyed working with Marta, Dj Carl, and Eric also! Rachael is available and there to help you out with whatever you need! She made great suggestions for the ceremony, and offered many suggestions for the unity portion so we could find one that was uniquely us! We liked the idea of having a couple of 'guest speakers' read portions of the ceremony. It was a great way to include some more important people to us and we even got to include a personal reading that my husband wrote :) When I was having trouble with my vows Rachael was there to help with suggestion and then it all fell into place! Its true that the day goes by so fast but with awesome vendors like Rachael you will have the best day and be left with great memories!!

Sent on 05/16/2019
    Ceremony by Rachael 16
    Ceremony by Rachael 17
    Ceremony by Rachael 18

Ceremony by Rachael's reply:

Oh Dara! Thank you so much for "remembering" me! I feel so honored to have been your officiant, and I LOVE getting this surprise review months later! Hoping life is treating you guys AMAZINGLY, and that your first few months of marriage have been absolutely blissful! Keep in touch!
  • Lacey

Lacey · Married on 11/03/2018

Outstanding!

Working with Rachael was the absolute best part of the entire wedding-planning process. Having her officiate our wedding was the best decision that we could have made. From our first phone call with Rachael, she felt like a friend and I felt as though we were destined to be connected! Rachael seemed to always understand the feel that my husband and I were going for in our ceremony. She worked with us to personalize our ceremony and make it exactly what we wanted. She was patient with our changes and requests and offered advice and suggestions to help us when we were stuck. Rachael is incredibly friendly, organized, responsive, and amazing at what she does. As soon as the ceremony ended, we received nothing but compliments for the rest of the night (we're still receiving compliments 5 days later) on how fantastic the ceremony was. Our guests shared that it was the best ceremony that they'd ever witnessed and I give all of that credit to Rachael. Working with Rachael, and having her as part of our special day, was a true joy.

Sent on 11/07/2018

Ceremony by Rachael's reply:

Oh Lacey, you have me smiling from ear to ear over here! I'm absolutely touched to have been apart of one of the most important days in Brian and your relationship... I cannot even begin to explain how grateful I am that Kait connected us! Thank you so much for allowing me the opportunity to become one of your friends, standing with and supporting you on your wedding day. Please PLEASE be sure to keep in touch... and of course, open invitation to come over and play with the kiddos anytime! :)

Jessica · Married on 11/03/2018

A joy every step of the way!

Rachael was one of the first vendors we picked right after our venue and we secured her services over a year out. We really wanted an officiant who was able to capture “us” and make it a ceremony that was more “real” than just a standard scripted ceremony. We had a few introduction calls with other officiants and we knew immediately Rachael was the one. She is professional, passionate, energetic, super organized, detail-oriented, and an all around rockstar. With Rachael, you get to fully customize your ceremony! We even wanted to do a salt covenant in our ceremony, which she had never done before, and she did some research and put together a mock up of a few different versions for us to pick from. Rachael kept in touch every step of the way and even sent helpful reminders of upcoming deadlines. Rachael is a pro and you can tell - no detail goes unnoticed by her. We decided fairly last minute to hire Rachael for the organization/planning of and the directing of our rehearsal and oh my goodness are we so glad we did! Every single person in our wedding party and at the rehearsal just kept asking, “where did you find her?!” Because she was just that amazing. The day of the ceremony Rachael was such a positive presence for my husband and I and the ceremony went off without a hitch. Guests continue to remark what a beautiful ceremony it was, and it will forever hug our hearts!! Thank you Rachael for being you, you were born to do this and I know you will continue to make wonderful memories for so many couples.

Sent on 01/13/2019

Ceremony by Rachael's reply:

Oh Jessica... this just makes my heart beam! Thank you SO MUCH for your kind words! I am so happy you chose me as your officiant, and love that we were able to create a ceremony that reflected the two of you in such an incredible way. I'm so SO happy for you both, and look forward to seeing many anniversary photos in your future!
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 10/26/2018

Rachael is the best!

My husband and I worked a wedding two years ago where Rachael was the Officiant and we were so impressed with her we knew that when we got married she would be our Officiant. Fast forward to two years later when we got engaged, as soon as we picked our date we e-mailed Rachael to book her!

She is so helpful and organized during the whole wedding process which is amazing, since I'm pretty sure I've emailed her the same thing multiple times over the course of two years lol. Rachael made sure we got the ceremony we wanted, and the way we wanted it. She made it so easy going, I wasn't nervous at all!

I can not recommend Rachael enough, if you want a stress free, professional, and awesome officiant she is the way to go! We even had guests reach out to us and ask for her information. 100% would recommend! Thanks for everything Rachael!

Sent on 11/27/2018

Ceremony by Rachael's reply:

It was an absolute pleasure to work with you both! Thank you for taking the time to craft such a heartfelt review, I truly appreciate it. I'm always happy to answer any questions for my couples to ensure they get the ceremony of their dreams, and I'm so glad you trusted me on your wedding day - it was beautiful! Please be sure to keep in touch! Cheers, Rachael
  • Shannon

Shannon Gorini · Married on 10/21/2018

Can't recommend her highly enough!!!

Rachael was recommended to us by our DOC, who had worked with her previously and thought we would be a good match. Rachael contacted us right away and I was on the phone with her within a day. She talked to me for over an hour during the free initial consultation and even gave me advice about labor (I was pregnant with my first baby at the time) when I told her how nervous I was about that. She worked with us constantly for several months to write us a fully customized ceremony FROM SCRATCH. She helped us incorporate our son and when we wanted to add a section where we read to him she was on board and helped us make that perfect, too.

In addition to all of this, Rachael kept us on track when we were slow to make selections or send our vows, without making us anxious about getting them done. I was SO excited to meet her on my wedding day and instantly felt at ease once she was there. She came with our vows, readings, and ceremony outline all printed and color coded for us, and even gave us tissues during the ceremony.

We received so many compliments on our ceremony and heard over and over again that it was one of the most beautiful weddings our guests had ever seen. People wanted to know how long we had known Rachael for and thought she was a long time friend of ours. The best compliment I can give Rachael is one that a guest gave us: we had never met this guest before (spouse of another guest), but she told us that she felt like she knew us deeply after watching our ceremony.

I cannot recommend Rachael highly enough for anyone who wants to make their ceremony just as important a part of their wedding day as their reception.

Sent on 10/24/2018

Ceremony by Rachael's reply:

Oh Shannon, thank you so much for taking the time to write this review for me... and only days after your wedding day to boot! I'm so deeply touched by your words, and am so happy to have been the friend standing with you on your wedding day, helping your guests gain an even deeper relationship with you and your amazing family. Please be sure to continue to keep in touch! I can't wait to watch your little one blossom and grow into his amazing and loving family!