111 Reviews for CeremonybyRachael

Lutheran (2)
Interfaith Ceremony (1)
Catholic (1)
111 CeremonybyRachael Reviews

Rachael was amazing to work with! Most of our guests asked us how long we've known Rachael because she was so in tune with us as a couple, spoke to each of us so well, and was so well spoken on our hopes and wishes for our marriage. As soon as I spoke with Rachael I knew she would be the person to marry us. She was open our ideas, used past couples with similar visions to ours and how she worked with them as examples to what we could do, helped me understand the marriage license process, and was so personable - just from a phone call. From day one, Rachael was quick to respond, open to edits and additions to our ceremony, and even figured out how to do a whiskey blending during our ceremony with meaning and personalization. Rachael was there when I needed her throughout the wedding process, reassured me with my thoughts about the ceremony, and encouraged all of the ideas I was adding to plan our day. She was a key factor in my level of calmness on the day of the wedding. While waiting for the ceremony, Rachael spoke to my family and me to reconfirm what would be happening during the ceremony and made me feel at ease at the time when I should have been the most mixed with emotions. She was amazing during the ceremony! She added times of laughter, reassured my husband and I throughout the ceremony with taking our time to enjoy the moment, and spoke so well to our relationship. Our guests commented on how they appreciated her cell phone speech and how she fit perfectly into our day. I couldn't recommend Rachael enough. She was a key part in our day and I am so glad she was able to be a part of our start as husband and wife.

Profile Picture Olivia, 7/28/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

If you call Rachel do not expect yourself to call anybody else. She's fantastic. She rewrote my ceremony 15 times without complaint always offering suggestions. She made it so easy for me. If you need someone you can count on and Trust ceremonybyRachel's is definitely the choice. Much love to both Rachel and Brittany. Love Michael and Karen.

Profile Picture Michael, 7/14/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

From the first phone call I knew Rachael was a great fit to be our Officiant! Most of our communications were thru emails, which made the planning process very easy for me due to my work schedule. I loved that we were able to build our ceremony to reflect us as a couple and what was important to us! Planning was so effortless! Rachael was quick to respond to emails and any questions/concerns I had through out the planning process.

Profile Picture Susan, 7/7/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, Non-religious

Oh my goodness, I don't even know where to begin with Rachael, other than she is absolutely wonderful! I am so happy she officiated our wedding. Rachael is so great at what she does, and it clearly shows how passionate she is. I thought I was organized, but Rachael is amazing in keeping everything in line. She is so quick to respond to emails or phone calls, and we were even able to have FaceTime "meetings." She is so professional and accommodating. She gave us so many possibilities of how the ceremony could go, and we were able to decide how we wanted it so it could be our own. She even fulfilled a last-minute request to help at our Rehearsal. She was very detailed at our rehearsal, and answered every little question we may have had. She was such a huge part in making our wedding perfect, and I loved that she was always attentive in making sure we got great photos (i.e. showing the ring, stepping away for the first kiss, the best way to stand at the alter). I never thought I would receive so many compliments about Rachael from my guests, but I did! I'm not surprised. Rachael will forever be our friend, and I am so glad she officiated our special day. Thanks Rachael!

Profile Picture Lauren, 6/16/18, 11 Reviews
Services Used: Rehearsal, Non-religious, Customized Vows, Licensed

We cannot thank Rachael enough for all that she has done for us!! To start, we were very behind with the wedding planning with only maybe a month before the ceremony when we found her. I searched and read all of the amazing reviews that were written and she has gone above and beyond ever since. Right away we were sending emails back and forth on the customization of the ceremony and even giving me advice on everything else related to getting married. Rachael guided us through all the steps of the entire process and definitely made me feel more relaxed through it all. When it came to our very non-traditional wedding early in the morning, she was there an hour before the ceremony time and came prepared for all situations that day. We could not have pulled our wedding together without her and would without a doubt recommend her in a heartbeat to anyone else! Thank you SO much for everything!!

Photo for CeremonybyRachael Review - Photo by Ian Bell
Profile Picture Jade, 6/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

It doesn't get better than Rachael! We enjoyed our nights sharing a beer over FaceTime and planning the ceremony. She made sure we were happy with every detail, exchanging several drafts along the way. The day of our wedding went smoothly because Rachael was there (she also made sure we hired a wedding coordinator last minute to alleviate any remaining stressors! Which is amazing btw, she was absolutely right!).
Rachael, you were a delight to work with and we wish you all the success in your officiant role, you deserve it!!

Profile Picture Ashley, 6/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rachael is in an elite class of officiants!! From the very beginning, she will walk you through each step of planning the ceremony process, consistently following up with deadlines along the way! She's even good for convincing naive couples about the benefits of a wedding coordinator to further alleviate stress on the big day! She was early, she was prepared, she helped all of our vendors, including the photographer call family to be photographed afterward. So many guests expressed she had done a wonderful job and that they so enjoyed the content of our ceremony. We are already thinking about scheduling a vow renewal so we have another reason to hire her and be in touch!

Profile Picture Ruthie, 6/10/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Rachael was amazing! I was one of those “whatever brides” with zero plan. Rachael provided insight and suggestions and made selection of our ceremony simple. She was fun, energetic and organized and really took the extra time to ensure everything ran smoothly and everyone knew what to do. The day was perfect and Rachael was a BIG part of that!

Profile Picture Lauren, 6/9/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: No Denomination, Non-religious, Customized Vows, Licensed

Rachael is absolutely amazing! She has such a wonderful upbeat personality, and is very kind and helpful! My mom needed her dress zipped up and Rachael jumped right in to help, she helped my husband (my fiancé at the time) who was having a hard time putting his boutonnière on his jacket. She kept the mood light and fun which helped us relax a lot. Rachael is very organized, responds quickly and arrives promptly! I highly recommend Rachael, your big day won't be complete without her!

Profile Picture Lorna , 6/3/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Licensed

Rachael reassured me so often throughout the planning process. She is on top of it and so helpful in a crisis. We had to switch things up at the last minute and she was cool as a cucumber! She worked to arrange everything with my coordinator on the day of, taking as much pressure off me as possible.

Profile Picture Christiana, 6/2/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

If you're looking for a fun, awesome, and organized officiant Rachael is your girl! She was super responsive, always there to help us make the ceremony personal while also keeping with the traditional feel we were looking for. With rain in the forecast Rachael was right there to reassure us the day would go perfect While also having plans a-z prepared in case the rain came. Lucky for us the rain held off and we couldn't imagine the day going any more perfectly than it did, thank you so much!!

Profile Picture Brittany, 6/2/18, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Interfaith Ceremony, Catholic, Lutheran

I found Rachael on The Knot. She had not one bad review so I thought let's give her a try. I could say a million things about her and it wouldn't be enough. Rachael made my day so easy and stress free. My husband was so nervous making sure he did and said the right things at the right times. After he talked with Rachael he said she calmed him down so much and he felt at ease. Rachael thank you so much for helping make my day so stress free! You are the best ❤

Profile Picture Lauren , 6/1/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Rachael is simply an angel sent to couples to make their wedding ceremony perfect! Rachael went ABOVE and BEYOND to customize our ceremony for us to make it our dream wedding! She worked closely with us and allowed us to choose every part of our ceremony. With her guidance and excellent communication we were able to construct a ceremony filled with love, laughter and meaning. Rachael also worked so well with all of our vendors to assure they knew our vision. She helped with behind the scenes things, including helping rowdy groomsmen be in line and prepared for everything. She is simply the BEST out there. If you want the ceremony of your dreams...pick Rachael!

Profile Picture Brittany, 5/26/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Officiant

I would highly recommend Rachael for anyone looking for an amazingly organized, upbeat, kind, and just all around wonderful officiant. My now husband and I were married by Rachael on 5/12/18, and we could not have been happier with our ceremony.

From the time I first contacted Rachael, she was so responsive. After talking to her on the phone, I immediately knew I wanted her to marry us.

Rachael was so great about providing us with various options for our ceremony, and we had the freedom to add anything we wanted. Throughout the planning process Rachael sent reminders to keep us on track, which was so helpful with everything else going on.

The day of the wedding, Rachael was prompt and prepared. She put everyone at ease, and knew exactly what she was doing. She was fantastic with organizing our bridal party and connecting with our vendors. She is always so upbeat, and her positivity is infectious! The only thing I wish we’d done differently is have Rachael at our rehearsal. Thank you so much Rachael!

Profile Picture Amanda, 5/12/18, 4 Reviews
Services Used: No Denomination, Customized Vows, Licensed, Non-religious

Rachael was seriously the best officiant we could have asked for! She made sure everyone was comfortable, coordinated with the other vendors to make sure everything was perfect, and made the ceremony exactly what we wanted it to be. 10/10 would recommend her to anyone getting married and looking for an officiant!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 5/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rachael was absolutely wonderful and she made our wedding so special! Her advice and guidance - before we even booked her - was so helpful and we can't thank her enough for helping make our big day run smoothly. She really helped us stay grounded throughout the planning process and pointed out so many things that were so helpful in making the big day a success. We highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Kathryn, 5/6/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Rachael is amazing!! She was so kind and helpful throughout the whole process. She made sure we understood everything and was so patient with us when we changed our mind about 50 times! :) She helped us plan a wonderful ceremony and also helped us find our videographer. Thank you for making our rehearsal and wedding day so stress free!

Profile Picture Tiffany, 5/4/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

When my husband and I were looking for an officiant, we wanted someone who had a great sense of humor and whimsical personality. We got the whole package with Rachael! She was absolutely wonderful to work with! Rachael was extremely organized and helpful throughout the whole process. We were able to be real and raw with her on things that we wanted in our ceremony and she helped to bring those beautiful moments to life. We highly recommend her to anyone searching for an officiant to make their day special!

Photo for CeremonybyRachael Review - Thank you from The Yeshnik's!
Profile Picture Danielle, 4/28/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Working with Rachael was nothing short of amazing and we could not be happier to have had her officiate our wedding! Throughout the whole process, Rachael was very professional. She was extremely responsive and made what could be a difficult process go very smoothly. Rachael understood what kind of ceremony we wanted from the beginning and was very helpful working with us to make our vision a reality. We were not able to have a rehearsal, which made me very nervous, but Rachael went above and beyond to accommodate and we actually did a complete run-through via phone the week before. She was so thorough and it made me feel so much better for the wedding day. The day of the wedding, Rachael showed up extra early, just to make sure everyone was good to go and comfortable with everything. She was so well prepared and the ceremony went flawlessly. After the ceremony we got so many compliments on our officiant and everyone thought that we had known her for years! Rachael is absolutely wonderful and has such a positive and endearing personality, which is perfectly suited for what she does. Thank you so much for everything, Rachael!!!

Profile Picture Leanne , 4/20/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Rachael was one of the best vendors hired for our wedding. She helped us throughout the wedding planning process, and also helped my husband and I write our vows. Even when one of the vow books went missing on the wedding day, she had a back up copy ready for us. She coordinated with our wedding day coordinator, DJ and photographers. She's so sweet, professional, organized and relatable. The ceremony was one of the bests parts of the wedding, thanks to her. We received so many compliments from friends and family saying what an incredible officiant she was. She added the perfect amount of personality, emotion and humor. To anyone who is debating hiring Rachael- don't have any doubts! It will be one of the best decisions you make for your wedding!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Heather, 3/31/18, 7 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Rachael is absolutely, positively, the best officiant I've ever seen perform a wedding. Thank goodness it was our wedding. From the first phone call we could tell that she was the right person to work with. She is very friendly and helpful, and is just an email or phone call away if you have questions about planning the ceremony. On the day of our wedding, she did a great job putting us at ease. She worked very well with our other vendors to make sure they knew what to expect. Our guests raved about how great Rachael was and a few asked for her contact information. We highly recommend Rachael and you should not hesitate to work with her.

Profile Picture Kenneth, 3/17/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Agnostic, Non-religious

Rachael was great. Very personable. Easy to talk to and was able to provide exactly what we were looking for in our ceremony.

Profile Picture Scott, 2/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

My wife and I chose Rachael because we had seen her officiate at my wife's niece's wedding and we were very impressed.

Rachael is amazing. She encourages her clients to create their own, personalized ceremony within a structure that flows beautifully. She does this by providing a document that has about five options for each part of the ceremony (e.g. the processional, the vows, the recessional, etc.) and the client chooses what resonates with them. She is open to options not in her document as well. Rachael worked closely with us at first to get a feel for which template document to send us (apparently she has several), then continued to work with us by e-mail until we were sure the ceremony would be exactly what we wanted.

Our wedding was a bit non-traditional. Our grandchildren were the flower girls and ring-bearers; we did not have bridesmaids and groomsmen. Rachael responded to the arrangement with an open heart.
Rachael officiated beautifully, giving us subtle signals as reminders of what to as the ceremony proceeded. She had a strong but very gentle presence, one I believe everyone admired.

Rachael also went out of her way to make our day special. I forgot to bring the marriage license with me to the ceremony, Rather than having me go back to the hotel to get it, Rachael offered to meet us at our hotel after the reception. This meant she had to drive from the Towson area back to downtown Baltimore - something I never would have asked of her.

I highly recommend Rachael as a wedding officiant.

Profile Picture Anthony, 2/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

What an amazing experience. Rachael was fantastic to work throughout the entire process. Her reviews were really great so my better half and I decided to reach out and we never looked back! Rachael worked with us to customize our ceremony and helped us achieve our vision. Her knowledge and professionalism cannot be overstated. She's a rock star. On the day of she was like a captain of a ship coordinating with everyone and making sure the ceremony would be perfect. It was. Our friends and family continue to talk about what an amazing ceremony we had and how much they enjoyed it. Thank you Rachael for working with us and we wish you continued success in the years to come!

Profile Picture David, 12/23/17, 1 Review