121 Reviews for CeremonybyRachael

Single Religion (1)
Interfaith Ceremony (1)
Catholic (1)
121 CeremonybyRachael Reviews

Rachael was absolutely fabulous! She started us off with a lot of ideas that we could pick and choose from which was great for us since we didn't have a perfect picture of how we wanted our ceremony to go. Me and my now wife never had a problem getting in contact with her and were happy with her warm and friendly personality. However, it was the wedding day itself where she really impressed. From my point of view, (the groom) the hours leading up to the wedding were very stressful as guests were being greeted, questions being answered and tweaks to the ceremony were being made all while waiting for the bride to arrive. Rachael was great at adapting to day-of changes that had to be made and making sure me and my bride-to-be knew exactly what to expect during our ceremony which was very helpful considering we didn't have an official wedding planner.

Profile Picture chris, 9/9/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

When we first got engaged and booked our venue, we had no clue what to do officiant wise. Our venue came with a "preferred list" but we weren't impressed by the few names. I decided to post on a local Wedding page, and Rachael reached out extremely quickly. In the interim we had decided that we wanted to have a friend marry us, because that seemed more meaningful. I let Rachael know that--and she offered to STILL help us with our ceremony plans with our friend. Rachael worked FOR MONTHS, with Eric and I tailoring our ceremony how we wanted it. She made tons of suggestions and told us based off her experience what worked and what did not. She sent reminders over the course of a year to Eric (who is the ultimate procrastinator) up until two weeks before our ceremony for his vows. Rachael was always so responsive and so kind whenever we did reach out. Our ceremony would not have went as flawlessly as it did if it weren't for her help. Thanks so much Rachael! If for whatever reason we couldn't find a friend to marry us, we would have definitely chosen her to officiate our wedding!!

Profile Picture Tiffany, 9/8/18, 1 Review
Services Used: No Denomination, Rehearsal, Customized Vows

Rachael not only officiated my wedding but also officiated my brother's wedding. She was so professional and made both ceremonies individualized to our wants and interests. She was so organized and attentive to every email and was always so happy and excited for our day. She answered all of my questions and addressed all concerns to make me feel so confident about our special day. I highly recommend Rachel for anyone looking for an officiant! You will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Allison, 9/8/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Rachael worked well with us from beginning to end. It was a bit of a travel for her and she still came and was amazing! Got plenty of great feedback from family and friends of how nice and sweet she was. She was very responsive whenever i had a question or wanted something changed. She recommended our ceremony musician who was also fantastic. Just working with her was a breeze and i couldnt imagine having anyone else fill her spot. From beginning to wedding day she was great. Thanks again rachael! Highly reccomend.

Profile Picture Lauren, 9/1/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

One of the first questions many of my guests had for me after the ceremony was “how do you know your officiant?” followed by comments such as “She’s amazing!” or “Her ceremony was absolutely perfect for you!” I even had several people ask me if my husband and I had written our own vows because they were so special (spoiler alert: we didn’t). All of this is a testament to how amazing Rachael is. We went in to our officiant search not knowing what to expect. How would we find one? Would it be weird to be married by a complete stranger? The answer was absolutely not, because from our first conversation, Rachael immediately felt like a friend. We knew we wanted our ceremony to be short and sweet, but beyond that we were clueless. Rachael handled everything! I called her ceremony package “choose your own adventure” because she made it so incredibly easy to pick our favorite choice for each section and delete the others, right down to the vows themselves. We ended up with the perfect mix of love, laughter, and happy tears. Her presence on the day of the wedding itself was so cool, calm, and collected. She walked us each through everything ahead of time, what to do and what to expect. And during the ceremony she guided us along flawlessly, even taking time to rearrange our groomsmen so that our families had a better view. She also had tissues discreetly in hand at the just the right moments to save me from sniffles and cheeks stained with mascara. I could go on on and on about Rachael, but do yourself a favor and just hire her! She will make your wedding ceremony all you could hope for and more.

Profile Picture Julia, 8/31/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

I am so glad that we chose Rachael for our wedding day! Part of what made our ceremony perfect was her experience and overall amazing attitude!
I was so happy that I found someone I could trust to always be there. When I had questions or concerns or just wanted to talk it felt like as soon as I hit the send button in my email a response was already in my inbox. It was truly great having such reliability!
Before our ceremony began she talked to each of us about the flow of the event; where to look at certain moments, when to hold each other hands, pass the rings and my bouqet, EVERYTHING. She even had her own little visual cues in case we forgot. Every question I had was answered before I could even ask! Right after she left the room my bridesmaids kept saying how much they liked her because she literally had everything down with easy to remember instructions.
I also wanted to give her a major shoutout for the fact that during our ceremony she was using a mic system that she was not familiar with and she rocked it! She used it/passed it to use elegantly and in a way that was not distracting at all. No one even noticed!

Thank you so much Rachael for giving Minh and I the perfect wedding ceremony! (And for having tissues ready to go for him! ;))

Profile Picture Leann, 8/24/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: No Denomination, Single Religion, Customized Vows, Licensed

Everything went so quickly it’s really hard to say, we didn’t use her for the rehearsal (boy do I wish I would have though). She was very kind, sweet, and on top of everything. She kept in touch with me through out the entire process. I definitely recommend her.

Profile Picture Chelsea, 8/18/18, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Non-religious, Customized Vows, Licensed

I would like to give a huge THANK YOU to Rachael! She is really one of a kind! From the time i met her she has been nothing but the best! Her warm kind personality really helped make this process go so easy and smooth. I’ve never been to a wedding before so i was LOST on the entire “planning” process but Rachael made the entire ceremony planning fun and extremely easy for me. She always responded no matter what time of the day, even 2 nights before my wedding when i decided to change a few things around! I’m sad the wedding planning is over because I’ll miss our email chains and text messages! Rachael is one of a kind and i would recommend her to anyone getting married!

Xo

Profile Picture Amauni, 8/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rachael made our wedding day experience a breeze. All of the before-hand planning was so easy and I can say that I never stressed about a single thing when it came to our ceremony. Rachael was very responsive for any questions that I may have had and was always positive about everything. On our wedding day she made us feel right at home and it felt as if we had known her for years when in reality we only just met! We were so comfortable with our ceremony that we spent most of it laughing! If you want a down to earth person to officiate your wedding Rachael is the girl to do so!

Profile Picture Jordan, 8/11/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Rachael was amazing to work with! Most of our guests asked us how long we've known Rachael because she was so in tune with us as a couple, spoke to each of us so well, and was so well spoken on our hopes and wishes for our marriage. As soon as I spoke with Rachael I knew she would be the person to marry us. She was open our ideas, used past couples with similar visions to ours and how she worked with them as examples to what we could do, helped me understand the marriage license process, and was so personable - just from a phone call. From day one, Rachael was quick to respond, open to edits and additions to our ceremony, and even figured out how to do a whiskey blending during our ceremony with meaning and personalization. Rachael was there when I needed her throughout the wedding process, reassured me with my thoughts about the ceremony, and encouraged all of the ideas I was adding to plan our day. She was a key factor in my level of calmness on the day of the wedding. While waiting for the ceremony, Rachael spoke to my family and me to reconfirm what would be happening during the ceremony and made me feel at ease at the time when I should have been the most mixed with emotions. She was amazing during the ceremony! She added times of laughter, reassured my husband and I throughout the ceremony with taking our time to enjoy the moment, and spoke so well to our relationship. Our guests commented on how they appreciated her cell phone speech and how she fit perfectly into our day. I couldn't recommend Rachael enough. She was a key part in our day and I am so glad she was able to be a part of our start as husband and wife.

Profile Picture Olivia, 7/28/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

If you call Rachel do not expect yourself to call anybody else. She's fantastic. She rewrote my ceremony 15 times without complaint always offering suggestions. She made it so easy for me. If you need someone you can count on and Trust ceremonybyRachel's is definitely the choice. Much love to both Rachel and Brittany. Love Michael and Karen.

Profile Picture Michael, 7/14/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

From the first phone call I knew Rachael was a great fit to be our Officiant! Most of our communications were thru emails, which made the planning process very easy for me due to my work schedule. I loved that we were able to build our ceremony to reflect us as a couple and what was important to us! Planning was so effortless! Rachael was quick to respond to emails and any questions/concerns I had through out the planning process.

Profile Picture Susan, 7/7/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, Non-religious

Rachael is not just an officiant; she is really more of a wedding planner and matrimony extraordinaire. She oversaw our entire ceremony, even visiting the groom and me before the ceremony to check in. I am not sure what I would have done without Rachael--we used a venue that does not provide a day of coordinator, and being naive, I did not appoint a wedding planner, so all of our vendors had to be in sync and coordinate throughout the course of the day and evening. Rachael was wonderful. She was the backbone of the entire event. Rachael used to be a teacher, so she is awesome at getting the attention of everyone in your wedding party for the rehearsal, as well as keeping everyone and everything organized for the big day. It is definitely worth the extra money to book her for your rehearsal, as she will take charge and get everything moving like it is supposed to. My absolute favorite aspect of Rachael's protocol was her outline that she sends you after you hire her, which enables you to make choices and completely personalize the ceremony--we loved that. Rachael was an integral part of our wedding dream team, and not to mention she is an adorable and sweet human, as well, and we love her so!

Profile Picture Kelly, 6/29/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Oh my goodness, I don't even know where to begin with Rachael, other than she is absolutely wonderful! I am so happy she officiated our wedding. Rachael is so great at what she does, and it clearly shows how passionate she is. I thought I was organized, but Rachael is amazing in keeping everything in line. She is so quick to respond to emails or phone calls, and we were even able to have FaceTime "meetings." She is so professional and accommodating. She gave us so many possibilities of how the ceremony could go, and we were able to decide how we wanted it so it could be our own. She even fulfilled a last-minute request to help at our Rehearsal. She was very detailed at our rehearsal, and answered every little question we may have had. She was such a huge part in making our wedding perfect, and I loved that she was always attentive in making sure we got great photos (i.e. showing the ring, stepping away for the first kiss, the best way to stand at the alter). I never thought I would receive so many compliments about Rachael from my guests, but I did! I'm not surprised. Rachael will forever be our friend, and I am so glad she officiated our special day. Thanks Rachael!

Profile Picture Lauren, 6/16/18, 11 Reviews
Services Used: Rehearsal, Non-religious, Customized Vows, Licensed

We cannot thank Rachael enough for all that she has done for us!! To start, we were very behind with the wedding planning with only maybe a month before the ceremony when we found her. I searched and read all of the amazing reviews that were written and she has gone above and beyond ever since. Right away we were sending emails back and forth on the customization of the ceremony and even giving me advice on everything else related to getting married. Rachael guided us through all the steps of the entire process and definitely made me feel more relaxed through it all. When it came to our very non-traditional wedding early in the morning, she was there an hour before the ceremony time and came prepared for all situations that day. We could not have pulled our wedding together without her and would without a doubt recommend her in a heartbeat to anyone else! Thank you SO much for everything!!

Photo for CeremonybyRachael Review - Photo by Ian Bell
Profile Picture Jade, 6/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

It doesn't get better than Rachael! We enjoyed our nights sharing a beer over FaceTime and planning the ceremony. She made sure we were happy with every detail, exchanging several drafts along the way. The day of our wedding went smoothly because Rachael was there (she also made sure we hired a wedding coordinator last minute to alleviate any remaining stressors! Which is amazing btw, she was absolutely right!).
Rachael, you were a delight to work with and we wish you all the success in your officiant role, you deserve it!!

Profile Picture Ashley, 6/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rachael is in an elite class of officiants!! From the very beginning, she will walk you through each step of planning the ceremony process, consistently following up with deadlines along the way! She's even good for convincing naive couples about the benefits of a wedding coordinator to further alleviate stress on the big day! She was early, she was prepared, she helped all of our vendors, including the photographer call family to be photographed afterward. So many guests expressed she had done a wonderful job and that they so enjoyed the content of our ceremony. We are already thinking about scheduling a vow renewal so we have another reason to hire her and be in touch!

Profile Picture Ruthie, 6/10/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Rachael was amazing! I was one of those “whatever brides” with zero plan. Rachael provided insight and suggestions and made selection of our ceremony simple. She was fun, energetic and organized and really took the extra time to ensure everything ran smoothly and everyone knew what to do. The day was perfect and Rachael was a BIG part of that!

Profile Picture Lauren, 6/9/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: No Denomination, Non-religious, Customized Vows, Licensed

Rachael is absolutely amazing! She has such a wonderful upbeat personality, and is very kind and helpful! My mom needed her dress zipped up and Rachael jumped right in to help, she helped my husband (my fiancé at the time) who was having a hard time putting his boutonnière on his jacket. She kept the mood light and fun which helped us relax a lot. Rachael is very organized, responds quickly and arrives promptly! I highly recommend Rachael, your big day won't be complete without her!

Profile Picture Lorna , 6/3/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Licensed

Rachael reassured me so often throughout the planning process. She is on top of it and so helpful in a crisis. We had to switch things up at the last minute and she was cool as a cucumber! She worked to arrange everything with my coordinator on the day of, taking as much pressure off me as possible.

Profile Picture Christiana, 6/2/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

If you're looking for a fun, awesome, and organized officiant Rachael is your girl! She was super responsive, always there to help us make the ceremony personal while also keeping with the traditional feel we were looking for. With rain in the forecast Rachael was right there to reassure us the day would go perfect While also having plans a-z prepared in case the rain came. Lucky for us the rain held off and we couldn't imagine the day going any more perfectly than it did, thank you so much!!

Profile Picture Brittany, 6/2/18, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Interfaith Ceremony, Catholic, Lutheran

I found Rachael on The Knot. She had not one bad review so I thought let's give her a try. I could say a million things about her and it wouldn't be enough. Rachael made my day so easy and stress free. My husband was so nervous making sure he did and said the right things at the right times. After he talked with Rachael he said she calmed him down so much and he felt at ease. Rachael thank you so much for helping make my day so stress free! You are the best ❤

Profile Picture Lauren , 6/1/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Rachael is simply an angel sent to couples to make their wedding ceremony perfect! Rachael went ABOVE and BEYOND to customize our ceremony for us to make it our dream wedding! She worked closely with us and allowed us to choose every part of our ceremony. With her guidance and excellent communication we were able to construct a ceremony filled with love, laughter and meaning. Rachael also worked so well with all of our vendors to assure they knew our vision. She helped with behind the scenes things, including helping rowdy groomsmen be in line and prepared for everything. She is simply the BEST out there. If you want the ceremony of your dreams...pick Rachael!

Profile Picture Brittany, 5/26/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Officiant

I would highly recommend Rachael for anyone looking for an amazingly organized, upbeat, kind, and just all around wonderful officiant. My now husband and I were married by Rachael on 5/12/18, and we could not have been happier with our ceremony.

From the time I first contacted Rachael, she was so responsive. After talking to her on the phone, I immediately knew I wanted her to marry us.

Rachael was so great about providing us with various options for our ceremony, and we had the freedom to add anything we wanted. Throughout the planning process Rachael sent reminders to keep us on track, which was so helpful with everything else going on.

The day of the wedding, Rachael was prompt and prepared. She put everyone at ease, and knew exactly what she was doing. She was fantastic with organizing our bridal party and connecting with our vendors. She is always so upbeat, and her positivity is infectious! The only thing I wish we’d done differently is have Rachael at our rehearsal. Thank you so much Rachael!

Profile Picture Amanda, 5/12/18, 4 Reviews