CeremonybyRachael Reviews

125 | Parkton, MD

125 Reviews for CeremonybyRachael

125 CeremonybyRachael Reviews

Alexander · Married on 09/28/2018

Rachael was an absolute joy to work with! Her attention to detail and her work with us to tailor the ceremony to how we specifically wanted it helped make our special day even better. Rachael is incredibly personable, and we really appreciated the chats with her in order to nail down the details that made the ceremony flow perfectly. We can't recommend Rachael enough!

Sent on 10/06/2018

CeremonybyRachael's reply:

Thank you, Alexander, for this amazing review! I take great pride in making my couple's special days as personalized as possible, and am honored that you both chose me to be a part of of your wedding day!
  • chris

chris · Married on 09/09/2018

Rachael was absolutely fabulous! She started us off with a lot of ideas that we could pick and choose from which was great for us since we didn't have a perfect picture of how we wanted our ceremony to go. Me and my now wife never had a problem getting in contact with her and were happy with her warm and friendly personality. However, it was the wedding day itself where she really impressed. From my point of view, (the groom) the hours leading up to the wedding were very stressful as guests were being greeted, questions being answered and tweaks to the ceremony were being made all while waiting for the bride to arrive. Rachael was great at adapting to day-of changes that had to be made and making sure me and my bride-to-be knew exactly what to expect during our ceremony which was very helpful considering we didn't have an official wedding planner.

Sent on 09/17/2018

CeremonybyRachael's reply:

Thank you so much, Chris, for taking the time to write such a detailed account of the day from your perspective! It's always so fun to see things from the groom's side! I am loving following you and Ciara on Facebook- please be sure to keep in touch!

Tiffany · Married on 09/08/2018

When we first got engaged and booked our venue, we had no clue what to do officiant wise. Our venue came with a "preferred list" but we weren't impressed by the few names. I decided to post on a local Wedding page, and Rachael reached out extremely quickly. In the interim we had decided that we wanted to have a friend marry us, because that seemed more meaningful. I let Rachael know that--and she offered to STILL help us with our ceremony plans with our friend. Rachael worked FOR MONTHS, with Eric and I tailoring our ceremony how we wanted it. She made tons of suggestions and told us based off her experience what worked and what did not. She sent reminders over the course of a year to Eric (who is the ultimate procrastinator) up until two weeks before our ceremony for his vows. Rachael was always so responsive and so kind whenever we did reach out. Our ceremony would not have went as flawlessly as it did if it weren't for her help. Thanks so much Rachael! If for whatever reason we couldn't find a friend to marry us, we would have definitely chosen her to officiate our wedding!!

Sent on 09/15/2018

CeremonybyRachael's reply:

Tiffany, thank you so very much for this fantastic review! I'm so honored I was able to help you plan the perfect ceremony, and I love seeing all the amazing photos of your perfect day!

Allison · Married on 09/08/2018

Rachael not only officiated my wedding but also officiated my brother's wedding. She was so professional and made both ceremonies individualized to our wants and interests. She was so organized and attentive to every email and was always so happy and excited for our day. She answered all of my questions and addressed all concerns to make me feel so confident about our special day. I highly recommend Rachel for anyone looking for an officiant! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 09/17/2018

CeremonybyRachael's reply:

Thanks so much, Allison, for this awesome review! I'm so happy to have been a part of your family's memories on both accounts! :) Keep in touch, and see you soon!

Amber · Married on 09/02/2018

We were engaged for 4 years before actually setting a date and finding a good, fun, outgoing officiant was honestly the hardest part. Until thankfully a friend of ours recommended Rachael! From day one she went out of her way to make sure our day was perfect. To start, she scheduled a quick phone call so we could get to know each other a little better- I knew right then she was the perfect fit as our officiant. She sent over ideas and suggestions on ceremony options- even song ideas!! We were looking for short, sweet and meaningful.. nailed it!! The day of the ceremony she took time to talk to Dennis and I separate about how the ceremony will flow, where to stand, where to look, when to hold hands, when she will move out of the way for photos.. every question we could possibly have she answered ahead of time. She even added in a few personal touches to make the day more special. We really could not have asked for a more perfect ceremony! THANK YOU!!!

Sent on 09/25/2018

CeremonybyRachael's reply:

Thank you so much, Amber, for this sweet review! I'm so happy for your "Happily Ever After" with Dennis to continue! :) Be sure to keep in touch!

Lauren · Married on 09/01/2018

Rachael worked well with us from beginning to end. It was a bit of a travel for her and she still came and was amazing! Got plenty of great feedback from family and friends of how nice and sweet she was. She was very responsive whenever i had a question or wanted something changed. She recommended our ceremony musician who was also fantastic. Just working with her was a breeze and i couldnt imagine having anyone else fill her spot. From beginning to wedding day she was great. Thanks again rachael! Highly reccomend.

Sent on 09/03/2018

CeremonybyRachael's reply:

Thank you, Lauren! I'm so honored to have been apart of your intimate ceremony. Here's to many happy years together! Keep in touch!

Leann · Married on 08/24/2018

I am so glad that we chose Rachael for our wedding day! Part of what made our ceremony perfect was her experience and overall amazing attitude!
    I was so happy that I found someone I could trust to always be there. When I had questions or concerns or just wanted to talk it felt like as soon as I hit the send button in my email a response was already in my inbox. It was truly great having such reliability!
    Before our ceremony began she talked to each of us about the flow of the event; where to look at certain moments, when to hold each other hands, pass the rings and my bouqet, EVERYTHING. She even had her own little visual cues in case we forgot. Every question I had was answered before I could even ask! Right after she left the room my bridesmaids kept saying how much they liked her because she literally had everything down with easy to remember instructions.
    I also wanted to give her a major shoutout for the fact that during our ceremony she was using a mic system that she was not familiar with and she rocked it! She used it/passed it to use elegantly and in a way that was not distracting at all. No one even noticed!

Thank you so much Rachael for giving Minh and I the perfect wedding ceremony! (And for having tissues ready to go for him! ;))

Sent on 09/02/2018
    CeremonybyRachael 1
    CeremonybyRachael 2

CeremonybyRachael's reply:

This is so sweet, Leann, thank you!! I absolutely loved being a part of your wedding day, and helping make the small details important during the ceremony is what I'm there for! Also, thank you for my technical shoutout :) I'm glad I was able to use that mic system without any issues! Cheers to many years of love and happiness!

Chelsea · Married on 08/18/2018

Everything went so quickly it’s really hard to say, we didn’t use her for the rehearsal (boy do I wish I would have though). She was very kind, sweet, and on top of everything. She kept in touch with me through out the entire process. I definitely recommend her.

Sent on 08/21/2018
    CeremonybyRachael 3

CeremonybyRachael's reply:

The big day always goes so quickly! Thank you for having me be a part of your beautiful wedding day - keep in touch!!

Amauni · Married on 08/18/2018

I would like to give a huge THANK YOU to Rachael! She is really one of a kind! From the time i met her she has been nothing but the best! Her warm kind personality really helped make this process go so easy and smooth. I’ve never been to a wedding before so i was LOST on the entire “planning” process but Rachael made the entire ceremony planning fun and extremely easy for me. She always responded no matter what time of the day, even 2 nights before my wedding when i decided to change a few things around! I’m sad the wedding planning is over because I’ll miss our email chains and text messages! Rachael is one of a kind and i would recommend her to anyone getting married!

Xo

Sent on 08/22/2018
    CeremonybyRachael 4

CeremonybyRachael's reply:

Amauni, you are too kind! Thank you so much for taking the time to write me this wonderful review. It was a beautiful ceremony and I'm so grateful to have been a part of it. Keep in touch so that our email chains don't have to end forever! ;) Wishing you many many years of love & happiness!

Jordan · Married on 08/11/2018

Rachael made our wedding day experience a breeze. All of the before-hand planning was so easy and I can say that I never stressed about a single thing when it came to our ceremony. Rachael was very responsive for any questions that I may have had and was always positive about everything. On our wedding day she made us feel right at home and it felt as if we had known her for years when in reality we only just met! We were so comfortable with our ceremony that we spent most of it laughing! If you want a down to earth person to officiate your wedding Rachael is the girl to do so!

Sent on 09/09/2018

CeremonybyRachael's reply:

Jordan, I am so happy to know that your ceremony was stress-free and full of laughter. I absolutely loved being a part of your wedding day, and felt liked we connected so easily! Thank you for taking the time to write such a sweet review, I truly appreciate it!
  • O

Olivia · Married on 07/28/2018

Rachael was amazing to work with! Most of our guests asked us how long we've known Rachael because she was so in tune with us as a couple, spoke to each of us so well, and was so well spoken on our hopes and wishes for our marriage. As soon as I spoke with Rachael I knew she would be the person to marry us. She was open our ideas, used past couples with similar visions to ours and how she worked with them as examples to what we could do, helped me understand the marriage license process, and was so personable - just from a phone call. From day one, Rachael was quick to respond, open to edits and additions to our ceremony, and even figured out how to do a whiskey blending during our ceremony with meaning and personalization. Rachael was there when I needed her throughout the wedding process, reassured me with my thoughts about the ceremony, and encouraged all of the ideas I was adding to plan our day. She was a key factor in my level of calmness on the day of the wedding. While waiting for the ceremony, Rachael spoke to my family and me to reconfirm what would be happening during the ceremony and made me feel at ease at the time when I should have been the most mixed with emotions. She was amazing during the ceremony! She added times of laughter, reassured my husband and I throughout the ceremony with taking our time to enjoy the moment, and spoke so well to our relationship. Our guests commented on how they appreciated her cell phone speech and how she fit perfectly into our day. I couldn't recommend Rachael enough. She was a key part in our day and I am so glad she was able to be a part of our start as husband and wife.

Sent on 08/11/2018

CeremonybyRachael's reply:

Olivia, thank you for all of your kind words in this review. It truly touches my heart to read this and reminisce on your wedding day! I feel like old friends that have known each other forever, and loved crafting the perfect ceremony for you both, especially with the whiskey blending! I'm so glad your guests enjoyed celebrating your love with me too!

Michael · Married on 07/14/2018

If you call Rachel do not expect yourself to call anybody else. She's fantastic. She rewrote my ceremony 15 times without complaint always offering suggestions. She made it so easy for me. If you need someone you can count on and Trust ceremonybyRachel's is definitely the choice. Much love to both Rachel and Brittany. Love Michael and Karen.

Sent on 07/24/2018

CeremonybyRachael's reply:

Thank you, Michael! I'm so glad you and Karen chose me to be a part of your wedding day, and to craft the perfect ceremony. Keep in touch!

Susan · Married on 07/07/2018

From the first phone call I knew Rachael was a great fit to be our Officiant! Most of our communications were thru emails, which made the planning process very easy for me due to my work schedule. I loved that we were able to build our ceremony to reflect us as a couple and what was important to us! Planning was so effortless! Rachael was quick to respond to emails and any questions/concerns I had through out the planning process.

Sent on 07/17/2018

CeremonybyRachael's reply:

What a beautiful wedding day it was! I am so happy you chose me to be your officiant on such a special day. Thank you for taking the time to write a review of my services - I greatly appreciate it!

Kelly · Married on 06/29/2018

Rachael is not just an officiant; she is really more of a wedding planner and matrimony extraordinaire. She oversaw our entire ceremony, even visiting the groom and me before the ceremony to check in. I am not sure what I would have done without Rachael--we used a venue that does not provide a day of coordinator, and being naive, I did not appoint a wedding planner, so all of our vendors had to be in sync and coordinate throughout the course of the day and evening. Rachael was wonderful. She was the backbone of the entire event. Rachael used to be a teacher, so she is awesome at getting the attention of everyone in your wedding party for the rehearsal, as well as keeping everyone and everything organized for the big day. It is definitely worth the extra money to book her for your rehearsal, as she will take charge and get everything moving like it is supposed to. My absolute favorite aspect of Rachael's protocol was her outline that she sends you after you hire her, which enables you to make choices and completely personalize the ceremony--we loved that. Rachael was an integral part of our wedding dream team, and not to mention she is an adorable and sweet human, as well, and we love her so!

Sent on 09/05/2018

CeremonybyRachael's reply:

Kelly, your wedding day was so beautiful and I loved being a part of it! Personalizing ceremonies for my couples is the best part about being an officiant because I get to celebrate love in so many different ways. I'm glad I was able to help provide the ceremony of your dreams on your big day, and hope you both stay in touch!

Lauren · Married on 06/16/2018

Oh my goodness, I don't even know where to begin with Rachael, other than she is absolutely wonderful! I am so happy she officiated our wedding. Rachael is so great at what she does, and it clearly shows how passionate she is. I thought I was organized, but Rachael is amazing in keeping everything in line. She is so quick to respond to emails or phone calls, and we were even able to have FaceTime "meetings." She is so professional and accommodating. She gave us so many possibilities of how the ceremony could go, and we were able to decide how we wanted it so it could be our own. She even fulfilled a last-minute request to help at our Rehearsal. She was very detailed at our rehearsal, and answered every little question we may have had. She was such a huge part in making our wedding perfect, and I loved that she was always attentive in making sure we got great photos (i.e. showing the ring, stepping away for the first kiss, the best way to stand at the alter). I never thought I would receive so many compliments about Rachael from my guests, but I did! I'm not surprised. Rachael will forever be our friend, and I am so glad she officiated our special day. Thanks Rachael!

Sent on 07/20/2018

CeremonybyRachael's reply:

This makes me so happy! Thank you, Lauren, for taking the time to write such a thoughtful and kind review. Our FaceTime meetings were great, and I'm so glad we were able to create the perfect ceremony for you. Super grateful that your friends and family enjoyed celebrating your love as much as I did!! Keep in touch :)

Chris · Married on 06/16/2018

Outstanding wedding officiant!

We couldn't have been happier with having Rachael as our wedding officiant! Right from the start, we felt comfortable with her approach (and enjoyed our Hangouts call!). Rachael has a great template for assisting with wedding vows and offered great feedback and suggestions to us. Her communication was outstanding and she was great with gently reminding us on outstanding items that we needed to complete. As for the wedding day, she was as professional as it gets. While we had never met Rachael in-person before our big day, that concern was quickly erased. She helped calm our nerves, got us laughing a bit, and made sure she was on the same page with all of our other vendors. Our ceremony was great in no small part because of Rachael's preparation and adaptiveness. We highly recommend Rachael and hope we get to attend another wedding she officiates in the future!

CeremonybyRachael 5

Jade · Married on 06/14/2018

We cannot thank Rachael enough for all that she has done for us!! To start, we were very behind with the wedding planning with only maybe a month before the ceremony when we found her. I searched and read all of the amazing reviews that were written and she has gone above and beyond ever since. Right away we were sending emails back and forth on the customization of the ceremony and even giving me advice on everything else related to getting married. Rachael guided us through all the steps of the entire process and definitely made me feel more relaxed through it all. When it came to our very non-traditional wedding early in the morning, she was there an hour before the ceremony time and came prepared for all situations that day. We could not have pulled our wedding together without her and would without a doubt recommend her in a heartbeat to anyone else! Thank you SO much for everything!!

Sent on 06/28/2018
    CeremonybyRachael 6
    CeremonybyRachael 7
    CeremonybyRachael 8

CeremonybyRachael's reply:

I'm so glad that we got connected and were able to make your wedding day everything that you dreamed it would be! Your early morning wedding was so much fun, and I wish you both a lifetime of happiness!

Ashley · Married on 06/10/2018

It doesn't get better than Rachael! We enjoyed our nights sharing a beer over FaceTime and planning the ceremony. She made sure we were happy with every detail, exchanging several drafts along the way. The day of our wedding went smoothly because Rachael was there (she also made sure we hired a wedding coordinator last minute to alleviate any remaining stressors! Which is amazing btw, she was absolutely right!).
    Rachael, you were a delight to work with and we wish you all the success in your officiant role, you deserve it!!

Sent on 06/12/2018
    CeremonybyRachael 9

CeremonybyRachael's reply:

Cheers to FaceTime beers! ;) Thank you for choosing me to be a part of your wedding day - it was beautiful! Please keep in touch!

Ruthie · Married on 06/10/2018

Rachael is in an elite class of officiants!! From the very beginning, she will walk you through each step of planning the ceremony process, consistently following up with deadlines along the way! She's even good for convincing naive couples about the benefits of a wedding coordinator to further alleviate stress on the big day! She was early, she was prepared, she helped all of our vendors, including the photographer call family to be photographed afterward. So many guests expressed she had done a wonderful job and that they so enjoyed the content of our ceremony. We are already thinking about scheduling a vow renewal so we have another reason to hire her and be in touch!

Sent on 06/12/2018
    CeremonybyRachael 10

CeremonybyRachael's reply:

I would be HONORED to lead a vow renewal for you two wonderful people in the future. Your wedding day was absolutely perfect, and I loved being a part of it. Thank you for trusting me on your special day, and for taking the time to write this thoughtful review. Your words mean so much - cheers!!

Lauren · Married on 06/09/2018

Rachael was amazing! I was one of those “whatever brides” with zero plan. Rachael provided insight and suggestions and made selection of our ceremony simple. She was fun, energetic and organized and really took the extra time to ensure everything ran smoothly and everyone knew what to do. The day was perfect and Rachael was a BIG part of that!

Sent on 06/18/2018

CeremonybyRachael's reply:

Such a perfect wedding day! Thank you for choosing me to be a part of it. I absolutely loved making your ceremony everything that you wanted it to be! Wishing you both many years of love and happiness!

Lorna · Married on 06/03/2018

Rachael is absolutely amazing! She has such a wonderful upbeat personality, and is very kind and helpful! My mom needed her dress zipped up and Rachael jumped right in to help, she helped my husband (my fiancé at the time) who was having a hard time putting his boutonnière on his jacket. She kept the mood light and fun which helped us relax a lot. Rachael is very organized, responds quickly and arrives promptly! I highly recommend Rachael, your big day won't be complete without her!

Sent on 06/07/2018

CeremonybyRachael's reply:

Whether it's leading the ceremony, or zipping up dresses, I'm always here to help! Thank you for choosing me to be a part of your special day, it was perfect!

Christiana · Married on 06/02/2018

Rachael reassured me so often throughout the planning process. She is on top of it and so helpful in a crisis. We had to switch things up at the last minute and she was cool as a cucumber! She worked to arrange everything with my coordinator on the day of, taking as much pressure off me as possible.

Sent on 06/09/2018

CeremonybyRachael's reply:

That's what I'm there for - to keep things going smoothly and make sure my couples get the ceremony they dreamed of. Thank you for trusting me with your special day!

Brittany · Married on 06/02/2018

If you're looking for a fun, awesome, and organized officiant Rachael is your girl! She was super responsive, always there to help us make the ceremony personal while also keeping with the traditional feel we were looking for. With rain in the forecast Rachael was right there to reassure us the day would go perfect While also having plans a-z prepared in case the rain came. Lucky for us the rain held off and we couldn't imagine the day going any more perfectly than it did, thank you so much!!

Sent on 06/15/2018
    CeremonybyRachael 11

CeremonybyRachael's reply:

I was SO glad the rain held off for your perfect day. Thank you for trusting me to help create the perfect ceremony for you both as you embarked on a new journey! Cheers!

Lauren · Married on 06/01/2018

I found Rachael on The Knot. She had not one bad review so I thought let's give her a try. I could say a million things about her and it wouldn't be enough. Rachael made my day so easy and stress free. My husband was so nervous making sure he did and said the right things at the right times. After he talked with Rachael he said she calmed him down so much and he felt at ease. Rachael thank you so much for helping make my day so stress free! You are the best ❤

Sent on 06/03/2018

CeremonybyRachael's reply:

You are so so welcome, Lauren! Thank you for trusting me to be a part of your wedding day, it was a beautiful day. I'm so glad I was able to put everyone at ease so they could enjoy the moment. Cheers!