92 Reviews for CeremonybyRachael

No Denomination (9)
Agnostic (6)
Lutheran (1)
92 CeremonybyRachael Reviews

I would highly recommend Rachael for anyone looking for an amazingly organized, upbeat, kind, and just all around wonderful officiant. My now husband and I were married by Rachael on 5/12/18, and we could not have been happier with our ceremony.

From the time I first contacted Rachael, she was so responsive. After talking to her on the phone, I immediately knew I wanted her to marry us.

Rachael was so great about providing us with various options for our ceremony, and we had the freedom to add anything we wanted. Throughout the planning process Rachael sent reminders to keep us on track, which was so helpful with everything else going on.

The day of the wedding, Rachael was prompt and prepared. She put everyone at ease, and knew exactly what she was doing. She was fantastic with organizing our bridal party and connecting with our vendors. She is always so upbeat, and her positivity is infectious! The only thing I wish we’d done differently is have Rachael at our rehearsal. Thank you so much Rachael!

Profile Picture Amanda, 5/12/18, 1 Review
Services Used: No Denomination, Customized Vows, Licensed, Non-religious

When my husband and I were looking for an officiant, we wanted someone who had a great sense of humor and whimsical personality. We got the whole package with Rachael! She was absolutely wonderful to work with! Rachael was extremely organized and helpful throughout the whole process. We were able to be real and raw with her on things that we wanted in our ceremony and she helped to bring those beautiful moments to life. We highly recommend her to anyone searching for an officiant to make their day special!

Photo for CeremonybyRachael Review - Thank you from The Yeshnik's!
Profile Picture Danielle, 4/28/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Rachael was one of the best vendors hired for our wedding. She helped us throughout the wedding planning process, and also helped my husband and I write our vows. Even when one of the vow books went missing on the wedding day, she had a back up copy ready for us. She coordinated with our wedding day coordinator, DJ and photographers. She's so sweet, professional, organized and relatable. The ceremony was one of the bests parts of the wedding, thanks to her. We received so many compliments from friends and family saying what an incredible officiant she was. She added the perfect amount of personality, emotion and humor. To anyone who is debating hiring Rachael- don't have any doubts! It will be one of the best decisions you make for your wedding!

Profile Picture Heather, 3/31/18, 7 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Rachael is absolutely, positively, the best officiant I've ever seen perform a wedding. Thank goodness it was our wedding. From the first phone call we could tell that she was the right person to work with. She is very friendly and helpful, and is just an email or phone call away if you have questions about planning the ceremony. On the day of our wedding, she did a great job putting us at ease. She worked very well with our other vendors to make sure they knew what to expect. Our guests raved about how great Rachael was and a few asked for her contact information. We highly recommend Rachael and you should not hesitate to work with her.

Profile Picture Kenneth, 3/17/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Agnostic, Non-religious

Rachael was great. Very personable. Easy to talk to and was able to provide exactly what we were looking for in our ceremony.

Profile Picture Scott, 2/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

My wife and I chose Rachael because we had seen her officiate at my wife's niece's wedding and we were very impressed.

Rachael is amazing. She encourages her clients to create their own, personalized ceremony within a structure that flows beautifully. She does this by providing a document that has about five options for each part of the ceremony (e.g. the processional, the vows, the recessional, etc.) and the client chooses what resonates with them. She is open to options not in her document as well. Rachael worked closely with us at first to get a feel for which template document to send us (apparently she has several), then continued to work with us by e-mail until we were sure the ceremony would be exactly what we wanted.

Our wedding was a bit non-traditional. Our grandchildren were the flower girls and ring-bearers; we did not have bridesmaids and groomsmen. Rachael responded to the arrangement with an open heart.
Rachael officiated beautifully, giving us subtle signals as reminders of what to as the ceremony proceeded. She had a strong but very gentle presence, one I believe everyone admired.

Rachael also went out of her way to make our day special. I forgot to bring the marriage license with me to the ceremony, Rather than having me go back to the hotel to get it, Rachael offered to meet us at our hotel after the reception. This meant she had to drive from the Towson area back to downtown Baltimore - something I never would have asked of her.

I highly recommend Rachael as a wedding officiant.

Profile Picture Anthony, 2/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

What an amazing experience. Rachael was fantastic to work throughout the entire process. Her reviews were really great so my better half and I decided to reach out and we never looked back! Rachael worked with us to customize our ceremony and helped us achieve our vision. Her knowledge and professionalism cannot be overstated. She's a rock star. On the day of she was like a captain of a ship coordinating with everyone and making sure the ceremony would be perfect. It was. Our friends and family continue to talk about what an amazing ceremony we had and how much they enjoyed it. Thank you Rachael for working with us and we wish you continued success in the years to come!

Profile Picture David, 12/23/17, 1 Review

Rachael was fantastic!!
Couldn't have asked for someone better to officiate our special day.

Profile Picture Christina, 12/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

We couldn’t have been happier with our choice of having Rachael as our officiant. She is one of the most organized, professional and detail oriented people we had the pleasure of working with! Rachel went above and beyond to provide us the ceremony we wanted and threw in special touches to ensure our day was perfect!! Through the process she really got to know us as a couple and always took the time to check in on us throughout the wedding planning. We are so happy we got to share our day with such an amazing person and friend! Anyone would be lucky to have Rachael as their officiant!

Profile Picture Kelly, 11/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Hiring Rachael as an officiant for our wedding was one of the best choices my wife and I made! Rachael helped us plan every aspect of our ceremony with ease and made our special day a truly memorable experience. She was wonderful from the get-go and had such a calming, natural presence that made our wedding flow beautifully. We can not recommend Rachael highly enough! She is a fantastic officiant and an even better person!

Profile Picture Mike, 11/25/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Truly and amazing experience! I know we made the best choice in choosing Rachael to make our day perfect. She not only married us but became family. Everyone was thrilled with our vows and how wonderful and perfect they were about us, she made it all possible. I would recommend Rachael to any couple looking for the best Officiant to marry them. You will love her like we do.

Profile Picture Lisa, 11/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rachael was an amazing officiant at our 11/11/17 wedding and was wonderful to work with. The first time my husband and I spoke with her, it was via Skype and it felt like we were on the phone with an old friend, not someone we had never spoken to before. When we hung up, we knew she was the officiant for us. Rachael already had a wedding scheduled for our date in the afternoon, but fortunately for us she’s not only an officiant, but she’s a superhero as well and was able to make it work that she could also be at our wedding that evening.
In the months before the wedding, I had a million questions and Rachael always had answers. She worked with us on creating a ceremony that really reflected us and our relationship. Rachael regularly checked in with us to see how things were going as the wedding day approached and I could tell she genuinely cared about how we were doing. We didn’t have her at our rehearsal, but she did work with us over the phone and via emails about everything we needed to practice and how to practice it, as well as so many important things to keep in mind.
Right before the ceremony began, Rachael came into the room where I was and it felt like all of the stress and nerves I was feeling in that moment started melting away. She was so organized and it immediately made me start to feel at ease that everything was going to go perfectly. After the ceremony (which did go perfectly!), both guests and vendors told my husband and I that they thought Rachael did an awesome job. Vendors told us she was one of the best officiants they had ever seen and loved how organized she was.
Overall, Rachael is one of the kindest people I’ve ever met. She’s responsive, organized, thoughtful, dedicated, and (extremely) patient – just to name a few of her awesome qualities. I’m so happy that we found her and I will sing her praises every chance I get! She truly made our wedding magical – and that’s really saying something because our day was Harry Potter themed! :)

Profile Picture Renee, 11/11/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Rachael did an amazing job as our officiant for our 11/4/2017 wedding. Two weeks later, our guests are still raving about the fantastic job she did and how memorable our ceremony was. Several guests asked if we knew Rachael personally prior to our wedding because of the personal touch she gave to our ceremony. One of my goals was to have a ceremony that was joyful and reflected us as a couple and Rachael played a big role in helping us pull that off!

We were lucky to find Rachael via wedding wire soon after we got engaged in March 2017. We started with a phone call and soon after she sent us a framework for the ceremony from which we could pick and choose what segments we wanted to include. She was completely flexible in allowing us to add our own reading selections, and helped us craft sections of the ceremony not originally included in the framework. We made a few last minute changes the week before the wedding and she took it all in stride, no problem at all. I think often, the ceremony can take a back seat in all the busyness of planning other aspects of the wedding, but Rachael was highly organized and good with reminders and follow ups as our date approached.

At the wedding, she put any nerves we might have had at ease with her organization and friendly demeanor. She was clear with instructions and made sure our ceremony went off without a hitch. We are so glad Rachael was a part of our wedding and highly recommend her to anyone looking for a stellar officiant.

So, in short, DO NOT HESITATE to book your date with Rachael.

Profile Picture Krysten, 11/4/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, Non-religious, Agnostic, No Denomination

Rachael was amazing! She went above and beyond to make our ceremony everything we wanted it to be.

Profile Picture Emilie, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Working with Rachael was the best decision we ever made! She is EXTREMELY organized and very attentive to any details you have. She knows what she is doing and it really shows. From the initial planning, to the final day she always made us feel comfortable. I couldn't imagine using anyone else for our special day! Thank you Rachael!!

Profile Picture Meg, 10/21/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Licensed, Rehearsal, Non-religious, Lutheran, No Denomination

Rachael is amazing she made our ceremony even better than I could have ever imagined! She is easy to work with, and such a professional in every way. Every single person left our ceremony saying it was the best they had ever been to. You leave the day with Rachael as a new friend! I cannot speak highly enough of Rachael!

Profile Picture Elizabeth , 10/15/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, Agnostic, Non-religious

Rachael was an absolute dream to work with! From the minute we first talked to her on the phone, I had a good feeling about choosing her. She was easy to talk to, explained the process of how we'd go about designing our perfect ceremony and gave us a timeline we should work within so that things would run most smoothly. She didn't pressure us but made sure to touch base with us just enough up until the wedding date so that if we needed help with ceremony choices or had any questions, we knew she was available to us. On the day of the ceremony she came to the rescue for my bridesmaid and helped her with some set-up details and got the wedding party organized to walk when we were running late. The ceremony itself was absolutely beautiful. She convinced us to do some things that we were on the fence about but we ended up being so glad we took her advice and went with them because it just made the ceremony that much more touching. I cannot recommend Rachael's service enough. She is a true professional, down-to-earth, and so easy to work with.

Profile Picture Crystal, 10/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I had know idea what i was doing when i was getting married. Racheal helped us out so much. Her knowledge with wedding ceremonies and every detail that comes with it blew me away! She is truely a professional with what she does! I highly recomend her!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 10/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We met Rachael at a vendor show at The Lodges at Gettysburg and are so glad she was there! Of all the decisions for planning our wedding, at the start I was least sure of who we would get to officiate and how that would work. Rachael made everything so easy and working with her was stress free. The materials she provided to help us think through the ceremony were perfect. The ceremony itself went flawlessly and we got many compliments on how good of a job she did and that it seemed very meaningful. We also had two kids under 10 in our wedding and she did a great job working with them so that they knew what to do and felt comfortable. I'd say that having Rachael do the ceremony is a lot like getting a friend to do it, except way better because she knows what she's doing! Thanks Rachael!

Profile Picture Katie, 10/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

This woman is an angel. My first sign that I wanted to hire Rachael was she answered my first quote email within 5 minutes which is unheard of and refreshing when dealing with venors. Once we talked on the phone I was 100% positive she was our officiant. We changed our date to make sure she could marry us. It was like talking to one of my friends. She made our ceremony fit us completely and accommodated any changes we needed plus she came up with great ideas to keep it personal. The day of Rachael directed everyone and made sure everything went as smoothly as possible. She made us laugh during the ceremony and when I went to shove my handkerchief in my bra during our ceremony she took it from me (haha). She went above and beyond when things got a little messed up with our DJ. Our Wedding would not have gone smoothly without her. The absolute best part is I felt like my friend was marrying us not a hired officiant and that was priceless.

Profile Picture Rowan, 10/7/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: No Denomination, Rehearsal, Customized Vows, Licensed

Your wedding day is meant to be one of the most special and memorable days of your life. Thanks to Rachael, our ceremony was just that. She was kind, organized, and helped us through every step of the way. Almost every guest we spoke to at our reception made a comment about how wonderful she was. Thank you Rachael for making our day special, we were honored to have you!

Profile Picture Kacy, 9/30/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, Agnostic, Non-religious

For a longer review, see The Knot. Rachael was fantastic. She completely made our wedding day and I couldn't thank her more!

Profile Picture Katrina, 9/29/17, 1 Review
Services Used: No Denomination, Rehearsal, Customized Vows, Licensed

Rachael was amazing! Our wedding day was perfect and it was because of all of Rachael's smart suggestions and fabulous work. I only needed one phone to pick Rachael as our officiant because it was like talking to a friend that just wants you to have a perfect wedding day. I would highly recommend hiring Rachael to anyone because she is so accommodating to any type of wedding you want to have. She truly gives you a one of a kind ceremony because I also attended another ceremony by Rachael and it was so different from ours. Thank you so much Rachael!

Profile Picture Nicole, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

My wedding was absolutely amazing and it wouldn't have been that way without the help of Rachael. I received so many compliments on how well my ceremony was and how Rachael did such an amazing job with truly expressing the way we felt about each other. She arrived early and immediately got to work by checking with other vendors coordinating to make sure everyone was on the same page. I even loved how she made my photographer aware of when she would step to the side so she could capture an amazing first kiss photo. She is 100% involved with making sure your day is "your" day. She was available throughout the entire planning process even with my busy schedule. I would recommend using Rachael to every couple that I know who is planning their big day, because with the help of Rachael I KNOW it will turn out amazing. I cant thank her enough!

Profile Picture Katelyn, 9/23/17, 1 Review