Chris Styles Events is one of the most recognizable companies in the DMV. We offer all the services you need for an amazing Wedding. These include DJ, PHOTO BOOTH, LIGHTING, INDOOR SPARKLERS, & more. With today's climate of venues having strict guest counts because of COVID, we also offer live streaming your Ceremony so guests who cannot attend can witness everything. We offer flexibility in rescheduling and specialize in Multi-Cultural Weddings. We offer a wide diverse background of DJ's to fit any Wedding environment. Contact us today to get a quote and ask about our discounted bundle packages. No Wedding is too big or too small. We look forward to hearing from you.
These DJs can provide a fun party atmosphere for people of all ages. Their musical repertoire boasts a number of different genres, including old-school, new-school, club, country, electronic, hip-hop, jazz, pop, top 40 hits, and more. Their services include a consultation, MC services, microphones, travel, and a quality sound/PA system. Other services include:
294 Reviews for Chris Styles Events
Recommended by 99% of couples
74 User photos
Joseph B. · Married on 11/07/2020
The Burkett Wedding with Chris Styles
My whole experience started with reading reviews of local DJ’s suggested by our wedding planner and ultimately selecting Chris. Hopefully reading this review will lead to others selecting him as well.
My experience was fantastic. When I first spoke to Chris, I had an example time line of songs my wife and I had come up with and ideas for how it all would play. Chris had a very detailed and professional conversation with us before the wedding to work through our ideas and make sure all the details were in place. I never considered how important those details would be and how much time we could save just by being organized. His planning saved us valuable time we later used on the dance floor.
When it came to the wedding, Chris was fantastic on the microphone. He had the perfect volume for the music during our ceremony and introduced our bridal party flawlessly. I had a few surprises mixed in and Chris executed them to perfection. The music volume all night was great and Chris played an amazing set. I requested some songs be played and he mentioned how he would work the crowd and essentially steer the night when we got on the dance floor. He did it to perfection. Multiple people came up to me that night and the days after to say how much fun they had and how great the music was!
Chris said 95% of his weddings do things a certain way and I said we would be the other 5%. A wedding done a little differently, but a night no one would forget. I think we achieved that and my wife and I had the time of our lives.
DJ CHRIS STYLES!Sent on 11/11/2020
Vanessa C. · Getting married on 07/09/2021
Wonderful experience to work with them!
Chris Styles and his team were simply wonderful!Sent on 10/07/2020
Jackie C. · Married on 06/07/2021
1st Class Experience
Chris Styles was the perfect addition to our wedding. The photo booth was the perfect keepsake in which guests immediately received their boomerang/video/photos by text to their phones. Additionally, his DJ services kept the party moving. We were thrilled with the results and our guests continue to compliment the experience.Sent on 08/18/2020
Chris Styles Events Price Rates
Team of Chris Styles Events
With over 20 years of DJ experience, Styles has done it all. He began his radio DJ career at HOT 995 in 2003 and was heard every weekend mixing and hosting on the DMV airwaves. In 2013, Styles took his talents to CBS Radio DC and was heard mixing every week on WPGC 95.5, Fresh 94.7 and El Zol 107.9. Styles was also given the opportunity to showcase his DJ talents nationally through satellite radio. In 2006, Styles was hired to host the night show on then XM 20 on 20. In 2009, Styles moved over to SirusXM The Heat and was heard every Friday night mixing and hosting "Friday Night Fire." Along with his radio commitment, Styles maintains being one of the busiest DJ’s in the DMV with over 100 gigs a year and personally DJing over 50 Weddings a year. From Weddings to Private Parties to athletic events for the University of Maryland, Chris Styles is one of the most versatile DJ’s in the DMV.
I had the pleasure of coordinating a wedding with one of the Chris Styles DJ's, and Nelson was amazing! He played everything that the Bride and groom wanted to hear. It was truly a huge celebration and he played an amazing part! I highly recommend choosing Chris Styles Dj's for any event.