Chris Styles Events Reviews

165 | Laurel, MD

165 Reviews for Chris Styles Events

165 Chris Styles Events Reviews

Christopher · Getting married on 09/19/2020

Chris Styles is the best Wedding DJ around. He did our wedding at the Madison Hotel in D.C live on TV on WUSA9. He did our lighting, Photo booth and of course was our DJ. Had an amazing playlist for us. Excellent DJ by far thanks for everything DJ Styles.

Chris Styles Events 1
    Chris Styles Events 2
    Chris Styles Events 3
    Chris Styles Events 4
    Chris Styles Events 5

Erica · Married on 11/03/2018

I couldn't have asked for a better DJ.

I went to a wedding show and met Chris Styles and our future DJ, DJ Xtreme (real name Nelson Vargas). I enjoyed their energy and knew these guys were for me. I hired them to do the DJ, Photo Booth and Uplighting and it was amazing. Nelson was very accommodating (he even played the LSU fight song) and gave me a very thought out day of schedule. He was able to read the room and the dance floor was never empty. Everyone at my wedding said I had a great music selection. Megan, our photo booth attendant, was on top of helping out our guest both print and email themselves photos and our guests had a great time with her. Chris and his team are top notch and made my special day memorable. I will keep them in mind for any special occasions I have. Thank you so much for all the hard work you guys did.

Christopher Smith · Married on 10/19/2018

Awesome Experience

DJ Nelson was extremely professional, showed up early, helped the wedding and reception run smoothly, and just all around did an awesome job.

Kristin · Married on 10/12/2018

Simply the best!!

DJ Chris Styles is simply the best!! We are so incredibly thankful to have had him as the voice of the most important party we'll ever have!! Leading up to the wedding, Chris was awesome to work with and extremely responsive, helping me plan out the evening and offering invaluable advice. We added up lighting and the photo booth which our guests couldn't get enough of -- best decision ever, it was so much fun!! Chris is a truly talented professional and we highly recommend him for DJ, photo booth and up lighting services. Brides and Grooms, once you set your date your next step should be booking Chris ASAP!!

Marco · Married on 10/06/2018

Good morning, Josh. I cannot begin to thank you enough for the outstanding job you did for our daughter's wedding this past Saturday. It was all that I could hope for. I heard many people comment about how much they loved the selection of music during the cocktail hour and dinner, and the dancing and singing throughout the reception said it all. Everyone had a blast!Thank you again for helping to make this day so special. You all are the best!

With gratitude.

• Donna-Fe

Donna-Fe · Married on 09/29/2018

Excellent Services!

My husband and I got married on 9/29/18. We were referred to Chris by a friend who used his DJ services for her wedding earlier in the month. We were fortunate to have him available considering we had inquired his services at the end of July and when we spoke with him he mentioned it was the only weekend he had left to fill till the end of the year! When we met with DJ Chris Styles he was very friendly, accommodating and aware of the cultured "money dance" Filipinos do in their wedding reception. He gave us a sample to use for our wedding timeline and continuously stayed in touch about what we wanted for our reception. Friends and family had such a great time, they are still talking about his enthusiasm. His services also included a photo-booth which we chose a background design and he customized it with a backdrop, welcome screen, and had still shots, props, and boomerang/gifs-I highly recommended this for any type of wedding reception. About 2 wks prior to our wedding we were concerned about the lighting in our reception. Our reception was held in an old wooded church hall and because it was Fall, we thought it was going to be a bit dark, so Chris recommended uplighting, (another service he provides) and it turned out beautifully. He even created a slideshow from the photo-booth which I've shared on social media and everyone's enjoyed viewing it! We got SO many compliments on the music and the event overall, and Chris really set the stage for our wedding. We would DEFINITELY recommend him and his team, for your special event.

Chris Styles Events 6
    Chris Styles Events 7
    Chris Styles Events 8
    Chris Styles Events 9

Robert · Married on 09/21/2018

I don't think there is a bigger MVP for my wedding than DJ Chris Styles. I knew Chris would be great, heck I even booked him before my wedding venue was confirmed! However, what I didn't know was that his ability to react on the fly would be such a key to ensuring our guests had the time of their lives. Our wedding party was a lively bunch and without any hesitation, Chris reacted off the crowd's vibe and helped start our dance party sooner than expected. Numerous family members and friends came up to me throughout the night to compliment me on having such a great MC and music playlist, which made me very happy that I hired Chris. His ability to personally interact with guests is second to none, all the while doing it in such a professional manner. I can't thank Chris enough for his role in helping to make our wedding so special, and highly recommend his services to anyone out there looking for the best party of your life!

• Angela

Angela · Married on 09/15/2018

When my now husband proposed to me almost 2 years ago I knew for certain that I wanted DJ Chris Styles. I've been to events of his around the DC area and I knew from those experiences that he could keep a party going. He did not disappoint. Our guest (all ages, races, different backgrounds) were on the floor all night as a matter of fact they wanted to dance through out dinner they were so eager to get on the dance floor. The songs played during dinner caused a singing battle between tables which made my night. My guest kept asking if we gave him a playlist but that was all him and his experience to adapt to a crowd. The ultimate compliment to him would probably be that after our sparkler exit when we were gone everyone yelled that's my DJ. I would highly recommend him for your wedding.

Razi · Married on 09/15/2018

My wedding was not only the best night of my life, I'm pretty sure it was the best night of my guests night as well! Going into wedding planning I prioritized my top 3 priorities and DJ/Music was #1 (as it should be for everyone!). I was referred to Chris through a friend who had met him through some events she was managing. I researched him and liked everything I saw. We scheduled a call and I he provided me with a few options to fit my budget and vision. He was EXTREMELY patient, thorough, professional and just a straight up cool guy. He connected me with a few of his DJs that had availability (I planned it kind of late) & would fit my vision. I really enjoyed speaking to them all. Fast forward to the wedding: our DJ was DJ Mele and he CRUSHED it. The party was literally a non-stop dance party like I had wanted, DJ Mele followed all my requests and spoke with me prior to make sure we were all on same page. The energy, the authenticity of the MCing, the music was PERFECT. I had guests that don't normally dance taking over the dancefloor. I received so many compliments throughout the night that the DJ was unreal. I don't think people understand the importance of finding the right DJ, Chris and his crew are the coolest, most profession team and know what they're doing. Best decision I've made for my special night and I'm convinced my party wouldn't have been such a success if it wasn't for them.

Chelsea · Married on 09/14/2018

Chris Styles is an amazing DJ! We saw him DJ at a friends wedding last September and immediately booked him for our wedding which was just a couple weeks ago. Chris definitely knows what he is doing when it comes to keeping the party going! Let’s just say that my husband and I danced all night with our wedding guests and it was so much fun :) he does not need any guidance and does a great job of reading the crowd to see what kind of music your guests will like. Chris was flexible, easy to work with, and very professional. I would recommend him to anyone in a heart beat! We already have friends booking him for their weddings next year!!

Patti · Married on 09/08/2018

DJ Chris Styles was everything we expected in a fun engaging DJ! He played all the music I requested and even better dance music than I expected. Our wedding guests had so much fun dancing the whole night! Thank you so much Chris

Astrid · Married on 09/08/2018

We were so lucky to find Chris and his team at a wedding Expo! We spoke with DJ Nelson, and we immediately clicked and booked him for our wedding. Chris made the contract process so easy!! He responded super fast to all our questions and also worked with our budget!
    The weeks before our wedding we were able to meet with Nelson and cover EVERYTHING, he even helped me create a day of outline! And on our wedding the music was AMAZING, no guest sat down all night!! He listened to our requests down to a T!
    And I can’t forget about the photo booth, it was a HIT!! I can’t thank Chris enough for suggesting the photo booth! Chris worked with us to get every detail, from print strips to the backdrop, just like I envisioned! And it was PERFECT!
    If you’re looking for a team that can make your wedding dream a reality, BOOK DJ Chris styles!! I can’t thank you enough for helping us on our special day!

Joycelyn · Married on 09/03/2018

One of the most important things to me and my wife for our wedding was music. We did tons of research and wanted to make sure we had someone who would fit our needs. DJ Chris Styles was definitely the right guy! He was very responsive, knowledgeable, and helped us through all the planning. Not only did he have great reviews, but he was highly well known around the area for being a great DJ.

On the day of our wedding Chris showed up early and met me and my wife in person to help adjust the lighting for the reception. He had tons of options to choose from and made any adjustments we wanted. His song selection was great from cocktail hour, to the dinner music, and finally to the reception music.

From the moment he started playing, everyone was on the dance floor and kept them dancing until the very end of the wedding. I would highly recommend DJ Chris Styles for any wedding and I couldn't imagine our wedding day being the way it was without his help!

Thanks again Chris.

Chris Styles Events 10
    Chris Styles Events 11

Chris · Married on 09/02/2018

My wife Kate and I got married just over a week ago and Chris Styles helped MC and DJ our wedding and also provided uplights at a very affordable rate. I really appreciated Chris' flexibility in meeting months prior to our wedding to cover in-depth questions and details. He was a consummate professional and provided a great timeline template to work with. He was extremely flexible in accommodating multiple songs throughout our ceremony and reception introductions. His wireless mic setup also made our ceremony work seamlessly without having to worry about lapel mics. Our 200 wedding guest ages ranged from infants to seniors in their 80s and everyone loved the set he played, keeping the dancing floor packed and lively. His overall demeanor and attitude was extremely pleasant to work with and he helped provide small insights during the planning process and days leading up to the wedding that helped calm our nerves. His services are extremely affordable compared to other local DJs with similar backgrounds and we highly recommend him.

Danielle · Married on 09/01/2018

Chris did an absolutely amazing job as the DJ for our wedding! He played a perfect array of music that kept everyone dancing all night long! We could not have asked for a better experience both prior to and on the day of. He made the entire process easy! I would 100% recommend Chris Stlyes DJ’s!

Jackie · Married on 08/25/2018

Chris thank you for being our DJ!!!! We are extremely happy we hired you, you took control of the music and did an excellent job. We highly recommend DJ Chris Styles we didn’t have to worry about anything, he was on time, set up uplighting, the photobooth had an attendant and the music was a great mix. It was everything we imagined. We really appreciate that he provided and followed a timeline of events, it was so well organized and he knows what type of music will get the crowd on the dance floor that's for sure. If he’s available we recommend booking him! The photobooth really helped get people out of their seats and on to the dance floor. Thanks for your help and recommendations to make our special day a memorable one Chris!

Tai · Married on 08/11/2018

Chris is easy and a breeze to work with. Every time I e-mailed him, he e-mailed me right back, usually within an hour or two. This is the second time I have utilized his services (the first was 10 years ago, for my Sweet 16 party!) and his professionalism and quality of his services has not wavered one bit! He provided a photo booth for my event. It was awesome and constantly had a line of people eager to use it. We really got a kick out of the signs he brought that catered to our event. He brought along his assistant Megan, who stayed the entire time to man the booth. She was super helpful and patient explaining all of the functions of the booth. She also helped everyone time their pictures correctly. Overall she did an awesome job managing the booth and keeping the props neat and presentable all by herself for four hours. Even though the booth was busy and popular, she kept it organized and orderly the entire time.
    She's extremely down to earth and gives off great energy and vibes! Chris arrived promptly at the agreed upon set-up time and was friendly and courteous toward everyone. He also went above and beyond assisting me to design a custom border and helped select a backdrop that complimented it perfectly. His prices are fair and his services are outstanding. Do not hesitate, book Chris.

Courtney · Married on 08/04/2018

If you're looking for the best DJ in the DMV, you can stop your search now! Having Chris of Chris Styles Events DJ and Emcee our wedding was hands down one of the best decisions we made in selecting wedding vendors. He's of course well known in the area but he is a true professional and really made our wedding everything we wanted, a party! He was knowledgeable, offered helpful tools like sample timelines but also had a very hands off approach. He allowed us as a couple to showcase our style and taste in music to get a sense of who we are as a couple and the music we wanted to hear and then he took the reigns from there.

Chris was also incredibly accommodating - at the final hour I had a change in ceremony music and Chris didn't even bat an eye. While I wouldn't recommend making these kinds of changes last minute to other brides, it was a huge comfort that on the big day to have a vendor that truly cared about our day being everything we wanted it to to be.

I will continue to recommend Chris and his team without question to every soon to be bride in the area!

JaRonda · Married on 07/21/2018

I used Chris Styles Events for their photo booth services on July 21, 2018. My guests LOVED the photo booth with its plethora of props, multiple pose opportunities, the boomerang feature, and of course instant texting of the photos and gifs! My photo booth was packed from start to end and we received an emailed zip file 48 hours after the wedding with every picture and boomerang. If you need a photo booth, this is the one!!

Chris Styles Events 12
    Chris Styles Events 13
    Chris Styles Events 14
    Chris Styles Events 15

Cameron · Married on 07/14/2018

Working with DJ Chris is an absolute must for anyone getting married in the DMV area!!! The guests at our wedding reception never stopped dancing at we owe it all to him! In addition, we utilized his photo booth service, which our guests had a blast using throughout the event!! His assistant was super friendly and we received a copy of all the photos after the event. Communicating with DJ Chris before, during, and after our event has been easy, as he is very responsive to your questions. You can really tell that DJ Chris cares about you and the success of your event. No need to keep looking for any other DJs; stop right now and book DJ Chris Styles!!!

Valerie · Married on 07/03/2018

Chris was awesome! He was exactly what we expected and more. Best DJ EVER!!!

Lisa · Married on 06/30/2018

It was a pleasure. Love, Love, Love, Chris Styles. Would welcome your services anytime. As a matter of fact, I have a event planning business and will be recommending your services to all my clients as the preferred DJ/Photo Booth services. So stay tuned!!!!

Tamera · Married on 06/23/2018

They revise you with a guide for the start of the ceremony to the end of the reception, he played all of the songs I listed and even added in his own mix! And just made my wedding day even more special!

Svetlana · Married on 06/23/2018

Chris DJ'd our wedding last month in St. Michaels, MD. We rented the photo booth and additional uplighting for the venue. Both turned out amazing. As far as the music goes, Chris absolutely killed it!! He really got the party started and kept everyone dancing throughout the whole night. We still have people talking about how great the music was and how much fun they had at our wedding. I would absolutely recommend him. He was very easy to work with before the event, very professional on the microphone during the reception, and blew everyone away with the music. Thanks Chris!!