2806 Glen Keld Court, Baldwin, MD 21013 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Package Price $1,200
Availability Check your date

About Affairs Extraordinaire by Marta

Affairs Extraordinaire by Marta is a wedding planning service in Baldwin, Maryland. The company primarily serves weddings throughout Harford, Cecil and Baltimore counties and Southern York County, Pennsylvania. Affairs Extraordinaire by Marta seeks to create a stress-free wedding planning process, ensuring that your big day will run smoothly and as planned.

Experience
Owner and professional wedding planner Marta brings with her over 30 years of experience in the catering and event planning industries. She specialized in baking and catering specialty cakes. Marta offers unmatched attention to detail and years of experience in the wedding industry.

Affairs Extraordinaire by Marta offers day-of wedding coordination, full-planning services and partial-planning services. Marta provides the following planning services for your rehearsal dinner, wedding ceremony and reception:

• Budget analysis

Affairs Extraordinaire by Marta 2
  • Jess

Jess · Married on 10/20/2018

Marta was a lifesaver

So, Marta Kastner is actually my Aunt. Regardless, of her being my family member I advise any bride to hire Marta! She honestly saved the day. She helped plan the entire timeline of my wedding day (from the picture times, cocktail hour, reception events, etc.) weeks in advanced. She made sure to stick to that schedule to. My goal as a bride was to dance and enjoy my wedding and she made this happen. She took my vision of a French garden theme and exceeded my expectations. Being her niece, I would like to say attention to detail runs in our family and as I was getting ready I checked in on my reception set up...IT BLEW ME AWAY IN THE BEST WAY! Marta also, calm my nerves when the potential to rain was more likely than not (Praise the Lord, the skies cleared up) but she was determined for me to be married outside, no matter what. She made sure I had no idea of any issues/problems and was very attentive. She works with all budgets and is so amazing

Tayler · Married on 10/06/2018

Marta was amazing the day before and day of the wedding. She made sure everything ran smoothly and anything I asked she made happen. My wedding day would not have has been as wonderful without her!

Award

Affairs Extraordinaire by Marta FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 800.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,200.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 1,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 100.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

• Friendly Entertainment
    Friendly Entertainment Wedding DJs

We love working with Marta and you will too! She allows everyone, vendors included to relax and enjoy the moment. She is a woman who is driven to make sure each of her clients is well taken care of. Don't worry about the hundreds of details that go into planning an wedding or major event, let Marta do it for you. We highly recommend her services.

• Ceremony by Rachael
    Ceremony by Rachael Wedding Officiants

When I hear that I am working with Marta, I'm instantly put at ease because I know that not only will the ceremony I'm officiating be smooth and stress-free, but more importantly, the couple in which I'm working with will also be stress-free and happy! Marta is amazing! She doesn't overlook a single detail, and her level of professionalism, friendliness, and overall responsiveness leaves couples wondering why they would ever have considered NOT hiring her as their planner/coordinator!

• Lighthouse Lazer
    Lighthouse Lazer Wedding Favors

Affairs Extraordinaire by Marta is simply the best! Marta is a pleasure to work with. She is very professional, knowledgeable and I love her calm demeanor. You will be in extremely capable hands with Marta!

• Baldwin, MD 21013 See on map