233 St. John St., Baldwin, MD 21078 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Package Price $1,200
Availability Check your date

About Affairs Extraordinaire by Marta

Affairs Extraordinaire by Marta is a wedding planning service in Baldwin, Maryland. The company primarily serves weddings throughout Harford, Cecil and Baltimore counties and Southern York County, Pennsylvania. Affairs Extraordinaire by Marta seeks to create a stress-free wedding planning process, ensuring that your big day will run smoothly and as planned.

Experience
Owner and professional wedding planner Marta brings with her over 30 years of experience in the catering and event planning industries. She specialized in baking and catering specialty cakes. Marta offers unmatched attention to detail and years of experience in the wedding industry.

Affairs Extraordinaire by Marta offers day-of wedding coordination, full-planning services and partial-planning services. Marta provides the following planning services for your rehearsal dinner, wedding ceremony and reception:

• Budget analysis

Affairs Extraordinaire by Marta 6
Affairs Extraordinaire by Marta 7

Sherae · Married on 08/09/2019

A true professional!

Look no further than Affairs Extraordinaire by Marta! When you love what you do, it's not a job and Marta loves what she does. It reflects in everything she touches. She very thorough and enthusiastic . I don't know what I would have done without her. She made my day just that much more special because I didn't have to worry about a thing and neither will you. You won't regret it!

Sent on 08/24/2019
    Affairs Extraordinaire by Marta 8
    Affairs Extraordinaire by Marta 9

Affairs Extraordinaire by Marta's reply:

Thank you so very much Sherae. I enjoyed working with you and Bernard. You are a beautiful person and I wish you and Bernard nothing but the best for you future ahead.
  • Amber

Amber · Married on 06/08/2019

Marta is unbelievable

When we first got engaged we knew that a wedding planner was a must! We heard about Marta through one of my mother's coworkers. Marta is the nicest person you will ever meet! She was quick to answer any questions I had about planning! She also has a list of vendors which is incredibly helpful in finding vendors for your wedding day. She also has so many decorations to choose from, which is great so you don't have to buy wedding decorations that you may not use again. On our wedding day, I did not have to worry about a thing! Marta handled every single detail to make sure our day went as planned. We even had an issue with our favors, Marta handled the issue and made sure I did not have to stress about it. I CANNOT recommend Marta enough! She made our wedding day stress free and AMAZING. Thank you so much Marta!

Sent on 08/19/2019

Affairs Extraordinaire by Marta's reply:

Amber it was a pleasure working with you. Your wedding day was beautiful and I am happy to have made your planning and day stress free. I love working with my brides and creating the day they have dreamed of for a lifetime.

Affairs Extraordinaire by Marta FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 800.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,200.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 1,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 100.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

• Friendly Entertainment
    Friendly Entertainment Wedding DJs

We love working with Marta and you will too! She allows everyone, vendors included to relax and enjoy the moment. She is a woman who is driven to make sure each of her clients is well taken care of. Don't worry about the hundreds of details that go into planning an wedding or major event, let Marta do it for you. We highly recommend her services.

• Ceremony by Rachael
    Ceremony by Rachael Wedding Officiants

When I hear that I am working with Marta, I'm instantly put at ease because I know that not only will the ceremony I'm officiating be smooth and stress-free, but more importantly, the couple in which I'm working with will also be stress-free and happy! Marta is amazing! She doesn't overlook a single detail, and her level of professionalism, friendliness, and overall responsiveness leaves couples wondering why they would ever have considered NOT hiring her as their planner/coordinator!

• Lighthouse Lazer
    Lighthouse Lazer Wedding Favors

Affairs Extraordinaire by Marta is simply the best! Marta is a pleasure to work with. She is very professional, knowledgeable and I love her calm demeanor. You will be in extremely capable hands with Marta!

• 233 St. John St. Baldwin, MD, 21078 See on map