Stephanie Day Events and Travel

Manchester, MD View map Visit website
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

As both a wedding planner and travel agent, Stephanie Day Events and Travel specializes in stress-free ceremonies and receptions both locally and internationally for destination weddings as well as honeymoon planning. Owner and event planner Stephanie Day offers her couples over 20 years of experience and believing weddings are a time for celebration, not stress, Stephanie Day Events and Travel is the perfect choice for making your dreams come true! A full-service company & "Couples Choice" award winner offering customizable services for planning, day-of coordination, honeymoons and destination weddings! Let us help you plan the day of your dreams while knowing you have the professional staff taking care of every detail. We're your one-stop for all your wedding and honeymoon or destination wedding planning! Contact us today to learn more!

Stephanie and her team offer a number of customizable wedding planning services based on you and your significant other’s individual needs. Options include, but are not limited to:

• Full, partial and day of coordination packages.
  • Destination wedding planning and travel booking services
  • Honeymoon planning and booking

Areas Covered
Stephanie Day Events and Travel proudly assists couples in Maryland, DC, Southern PA, DC and Virginia. Services are also extended to those planning destination weddings within the US and Internationally.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$2,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$150

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

1 full time, 4 associates
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Katherine
    Katherine C. Married on 10/30/2022

Stephanie is incredible!

If you're looking for a planner/coordinator, you NEED Stephanie!
    My wife and I were convinced we could do the planning stuff ourselves (lol), but realized we would need a day of coordinator, at least. We're both so happy Stephanie was recommended to us by our venue, because as she'll tell you, she's really way more than a day of coordinator. She was available from the start, 9 months before our wedding, to review
    vendor contracts, to check our invitations had all the info they needed, and literally any questions we had a long the way, because planning a wedding is hard and we definitely wouldn't have been able to do it nearly as well without her. She had a personalized timeline drafted months before our wedding as well as a thorough checklist that helped us envision how the day would go and improve on what we already had planned! She thought of so many things that never crossed our mind, had great recommendations, and made planning and the day of absolutely perfect.
    On the day of, she was way ahead of us. She anticipated any questions we had and already took care of any potential issues. A table wasn't where I thought it was going and one of my bridespeople went to ask her for me and she already knew what they were coming to ask about, reassuring them/me that it was already taken care of. She was honestly so great! And her daughter/assistant Faith is a pro, too! Stephanie is also super nice, funny, and personable. She and Faith seemed like they had fun at our wedding all while keeping everything running perfectly. They even joined us for a dance out on the floor, which was awesome!
    Long story long, you should 100% choose Stephanie for your planner/coordinator. She made everything so easy and fun from early planning to the day of. It was beyond perfect!
  • Justine
    Justine E. Married on 10/16/2022

Our dream planner

Where do we even begin to describe our experience with Stephanie? Stephanie was referred to us by another planner in the area and from the first call we had with her we knew she was organized, personable, and fully invested in helping us build our dream wedding. She flawlessly organized all of our vendors (we booked her as a Day of Coordinator but, like she'll tell you, she is more accurately a Month-plus coordinator) to the point that I as the bride did not have to deal with a single phone call or email from our vendors in the days leading up to the event. On the day of, she absolutely nailed setting up our venue the way we had dreamed of. Calm in the face of a storm, Stephanie was my go-to person when I realized I had mud on my wedding dress from my first look and in less than 2 minutes she was back in the room putting club soda on my dress and making it fade away. She's truly a hero!!! And finally, Stephanie even worked with my groom to plan a special surprise performance for me on the day of. She's sneaky!
    I give Stephanie (and her daughter Faith!) my absolute highest recommendation for your special day. She's absolutely wonderful. We could have not dreamed of a better person to work with
  • illustration stars

Alex & Megan
26 photos · 08/30/2014

Pricing

Friendly Entertainment Friendly Entertainment Wedding DJs

Stephanie is a pro! So personable, organized and creative. We don't have the chance to work with many coordinators, but when we do, it makes our day much easier. Stephanie is at the top of our list and we love to work along side of her. Please do yourself and favor, hire her for your wedding and enjoy your day.

Michael Lance Barrett Michael Lance Barrett Wedding Officiants

I have worked with Stephanie on several weddings. Her incredible enthusiasm for her clients and impeccable attention to detail make for an unforgettable wedding day!

Peter Holden Photography Peter Holden Photography Wedding Photographers

I worked with Stephanie from Dream Day Planners on a wedding in Baltimore. She was good. The scheduling was tight and it could have been stressful but Stephanie was a pleasure to work with. She really attended to the bride and that made my job, photographing the wedding, easier. I hope to work with her again. From Peter Holden, Photographer.

Manchester Manchester, MD, 21102
Location of (Stephanie Day Events and Travel)

Other vendors in Baltimore for your wedding