The Otherside Creatives

3500 Parkdale Drive, Suite AA, Baltimore, MD 21211 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Package Price $3,800
Availability Check your date

About The Otherside Creatives

The Otherside Creatives is a full-service wedding planning company located in Baltimore, Maryland. They believe that “some people were born to party.” This passionate team of planners loves to break traditional rules, and find ways to transform small details into the overall theme of the day. The Otherside Creatives pride themselves on being trendsetters, and their ability to throw one-of-a-kind affairs.

Experience

Anna and Jordan are the owners and lead planners of this unique business. They have over 10 years of experience in the event planning industry, and they love what they do. Their goal is to capture the essence of each couple they work with, and bring their unique vision to life.

The Otherside Creatives offers three packages to choose between: Full Planning, Partial Planning and Month of Planning & Coordination. They also offer a la carte services, such as an additional coordinator, pre-wedding planning and day-of coordination. Anna and Jordan are skilled in almost every wedding type imaginable, from religious to destination, elopements and more. Additional services include, but are not limited to:

• Outline a budget
photo oct 19 3 40 07 pm 51 1004950 158025142053029

31 Reviews for The Otherside Creatives

Alyssa B. · Getting married on 07/08/2022

Saved my life and my wedding during Covid-19

I cannot recommend The Otherside Creatives highly enough. Anna has helped make my wedding planning process so smooth and has answered questions before I even thought to ask them countless times. She has recommended vendors, laid out floor plans, said yes to any and every weird and non-traditional idea, been honest when an idea wasn't a great one, let me just vent when I needed to, and so so much more.This week we had to reschedule my wedding due to COVID-19, and we couldn't have done it without her. She took one of the most stressful situations ever and made it feel like something we could overcome by talking with all of my vendors and making so many arrangements for us to be able to quickly pick a new date. I have no doubt that my new wedding date will run smoothly with her at the helm and trust her to overcome literally any obstacle after this. Take the current chaos of the word as a cue and hire Anna so that you have an incredible teammate in coordinating your wedding! Wedding coordinators are indispensable even without a global pandemic, and Anna is just the best.

Sent on 03/18/2020
  • Christin

Christin L. · Getting married on 06/09/2021

HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!!!!!!! Please take my advice and hire IMMEDIATELY!!!

I can't say enough good things about The Otherside. In the beginning of our vendor process, I was very close to moving forward with a friends planner, and I ended up meeting Anna at a wedding. She was incredibly down to earth and a moment I loved (which she probably doesn't even remember) was her saying that she always liked to break down a wedding when it was actually over. She said that if she was a bride, and during her reception she saw people taking centerpieces off of tables and cleaning up, she would be sad, so she would never do it for a bride of her own. #GEM
    Otherside relieved an enormous amount of stress leading up and the day of our wedding (and even the days after (ask Anna lol)). Prior to executing a flawless day for my husband and I, Anna and Jordan had been an emotional support during Covid, which really helped us during our wedding lead-up. We had to postpone once and they were all over every detail and helped us come to the (correct) conclusion. One of the biggest factors that helped us sleep at night were all of the regulations around Covid changing depending on the area. Anna and Jordan owned knowing those regulations so we didn't have to. The lead-up to the wedding, as most are, seems overwhelming, however Anna and Jordan made is truly seamless. When I say I had a LOTTT of details included in our wedding, I mean A LOT (ask them lol)!!!! I made a long long long spreadsheet with all too many details that I honestly lost track of, but they completely owned and delivered. I most certainly put Anna and Jordan to the test and I am over the moon with their insane help! We picked a venue where we had to bring all vendors onsite, so as you can imagine there were 10x more details with that many more people/vendors/decisions. Every bride has a vision, and the small details matter to them and their family. Somehow, Anna could remember the absolute smallest amount of detail I shared weeks prior to the wedding and was able to implement behind the scenes. A few examples... she and Jordan were at our venue the days leading up while all types of vendors (tent, caterer, brunch cateter, bathrooms, etc.) were in and out. The dancefloor wasn't setup properly and the best part was, she already had a solution to fix it. Sometimes planners try to sugarcoat problems, but the greatest thing was that Anna didn't hide anything but had a very calming approach. She either had a solution or had multiple solutions to walk-through. We walked into our venue for the first time after setup and she met us out front. While we were walking through and she hit us with some of the hiccups that popped up. As a detailed person, sometimes you think you want to answer everything, but when it comes to a wedding, I was certainly at a point where I wanted decisions made for me. I told Anna and Jordan I trusted what their gut and I am so grateful they were able to make the best and right decisions on our behalf. They were my voice when I couldn't be.... for example, the flowers I ordered (on my own) weren't what I expected. Anna could tell I was thrown off when I saw them for the first time. She knew in particular that I had a bouquet in memory of a very close friend and that bouquet was supposed to be used in the majority of my photos. She took control of the situation and was my voice to have things fixed so I didn't have to stress. Again, talking about details, I ended up doing my own centerpieces, and The Otherside helped the day before and the day of to make sure they were perfect (which they were)!! I also had a very quick outfit change for a "surprise dance" we did. I only had 2.5 minutes to run inside, change, and come back out. Anna even remembered how many buttons I told her needed to be undone from weeks before.. she truly listens and delivers!!! The large and small details she had covered, whether they were very important to me and my family or not. While we went to the chapel with a small group to get married, a bridesmaid at the house said Anna had been looking for decorations my mom really wanted (and spent a lot of time prepping) for the outdoor ceremony last that day. We didn't have them in the right place for Anna to find which made her life a bit difficult, since she knew how important it was for my mom. She hunted for a looong time to find the decorations, knowing it would make my mom happy too, and had them out exactly as planned. Another planner-angel moment that I didn't even realize happened was that the cards for eating kept blowing in the wind and wouldn't stay on the table. She and our venue contact came up with an idea hours before the reception on how to fit with string and clothespins (it actually was adorable haha).
    The wedding space is all about customer service - your name goes a long way... again, I cannot say enough good things about this tag-team!! I trusted their every instinct and absolutely adored their company along the way. They were my voice when I needed it most and listened to every single detail along the way. I am more than happy with all of their work and would be happy to chat with anyone who is trying to make a decision!!!

Sent on 10/14/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

The Otherside Creatives FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 2000.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 3800.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 5500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Guest List Creation
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• 3500 Parkdale Drive, Suite AA Baltimore, MD, 21211 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (The Otherside Creatives)
  • 3500 Parkdale Drive, Suite AA Baltimore, MD, 21211 See on map
    410-346-3967 (Phone number)
    Location of (The Otherside Creatives)