The Otherside Creatives

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,800 Package Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,800 Package Price

The Otherside Creatives is a full-service wedding planning company located in Baltimore, Maryland. They believe that “some people were born to party.” This passionate team of planners loves to break traditional rules, and find ways to transform small details into the overall theme of the day. The Otherside Creatives pride themselves on being trendsetters, and their ability to throw one-of-a-kind affairs.

Experience

Anna and Jordan are the owners and lead planners of this unique business. They have over 10 years of experience in the event planning industry, and they love what they do. Their goal is to capture the essence of each couple they work with, and bring their unique vision to life.

The Otherside Creatives offers three packages to choose between: Full Planning, Partial Planning and Month of Planning & Coordination. They also offer a la carte services, such as an additional coordinator, pre-wedding planning and day-of coordination. Anna and Jordan are skilled in almost every wedding type imaginable, from religious to destination, elopements and more. Additional services include, but are not limited to:

• Outline a budget
  • Manage vendors
  • Cleanup
  • Venue walkthrough
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$2,000

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$3,800

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$5,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Guest List Creation
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Alyssa B. Getting married on 07/08/2022

Saved my life and my wedding during Covid-19

I cannot recommend The Otherside Creatives highly enough. Anna has helped make my wedding planning process so smooth and has answered questions before I even thought to ask them countless times. She has recommended vendors, laid out floor plans, said yes to any and every weird and non-traditional idea, been honest when an idea wasn't a great one, let me just vent when I needed to, and so so much more.This week we had to reschedule my wedding due to COVID-19, and we couldn't have done it without her. She took one of the most stressful situations ever and made it feel like something we could overcome by talking with all of my vendors and making so many arrangements for us to be able to quickly pick a new date. I have no doubt that my new wedding date will run smoothly with her at the helm and trust her to overcome literally any obstacle after this. Take the current chaos of the word as a cue and hire Anna so that you have an incredible teammate in coordinating your wedding! Wedding coordinators are indispensable even without a global pandemic, and Anna is just the best.
  • Elizabeth
    Elizabeth S. Married on 03/19/2022

No one will work harder for you, you deserve to have the best, hire the Otherside Creatives

I knew that I would not be able to fully relax and enjoy my wedding unless I had the utmost confidence in my planning team to deal with everything that comes from putting on the best party that has ever happened. I can absolutely say the Otherside Creatives were able to do that for me. Anna not only dealt with all the logistics day of, but made sure my husband and I had the best time we could at our wedding. I cannot overstate how much having Anna on our team made this process better, she has an encyclopedic knowledge of vendors to match any style you are looking for. Anna and Jordan were able to take all the little details my husband and I thought up and make it into a cohesive, astoundingly beautiful ceremony and rocking party. As a COVID delayed partnership, Anna kept us on track and made so many amazing suggestions I do not know what we would have done without her. Jordan's ability to get all the "look" of our wedding together day-of was just so amazing, I cried upon seeing how our space was set up because it was even better than I could have imagined. They rock and if you want your wedding to rock you should hire them. It was the single greatest decision I made about my wedding (just second to my choice of who I was marrying of course).

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

3500 Parkdale Drive, Suite AA Baltimore, MD, 21211
Location of (The Otherside Creatives)
3500 Parkdale Drive, Suite AA Baltimore, MD, 21211

Other vendors in Baltimore for your wedding