Brushed Beauty

Baltimore, Maryland View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Brushed Beauty LLC is an onsite company that offers both hair and makeup services in Maryland, Washington D.C., Northern Virginia, and Delaware. Able to accommodate both small and large parties, this company wants to be a part of your wedding day. They want you to sit back and relax, let them come to you.

Experience
This wife, mother, and cosmetologist has been working in the hair and makeup industry for over eight years and has serviced over 800 weddings. Owner Heather , established Brushed Beauty LLC in 2017 after working for another bridal company for 5 years.

Consultations are available as well as trials of both hair and makeup. Hair includes updos and styling of any kind; maybe an updo incorporating some flowers from your bouquet? Or a braided top knot? The possibilities are endless. Makeup includes airbrush makeup, natural makeup, and fake lashes. Both hair and makeup are done onsite. Brushed Beauty LLC is happy to service your wedding, boudoir ,Sweet 16, bachelorette party, photoshoot, or even just a night out.

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$100

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$75

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$75

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$100

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$100

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$100

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$75

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$75

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Hair
Makeup

What hair services do you offer?

Updos / Styling

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup

Message vendor

• Carly
    Carly B. Married on 07/09/2022

AMAZING hair and make up with Jess and Kacey

Every bride wants to feel beautiful on their wedding day and I could not have been more pleased and excited with my hair and makeup for myself and my bridal party on my wedding day. Brushed Beauty was so extremely easy to work with for both the trial and the wedding day. Both Jess and Kacey tweaked things on the day of that I had decided from my trial day and I felt so beautiful :)

Our wedding day was the most perfect, magical day I could have ever imagined and large part of it was because of Brushed Beauty and in particular Jess (hair) and Kacey (makeup). They were incredibly wonderful to work with and helped me feel beautiful and confident on my wedding day. I had so many compliments on my hair and make up throughout the whole night. They were very easy to talk to and get along with all the bridal party when we were getting ready! It was a blast.

Brushed Beauty's reply:

HI Carly, what a wonderful review!! Thank you so much, you made our day. We absolutely loved working with you and your ladies. I'm so glad that you chose us. I will make sure the ladies see this awesome review!! Best wishes
  • Chrissy
    Chrissy Married on 06/18/2022

Incredible and Extremely Professional

Brushed Beauty is absolutely incredible! We worked with Heather to organize everything for our wedding day and our day-of artists were Cherish and Jaclyn. Both artists were so talented, kind, and accommodating. We had a slight miscommunication and both artists quickly adapted and ensured I was calm and stress-free. Because of how amazing our artists were, we were done over an hour earlier than scheduled which was amazing! I would highly recommend brushed beauty to anyone, they are extremely talented and professional!
  • illustration stars

17 photos · 09/06/2020
  • Wendy & Mike
    40 photos · 11/02/2019

on-site Baltimore, Maryland, 21224
Location of (Brushed Beauty)

Other vendors in Baltimore for your wedding