Brushed Beauty

Baltimore, Maryland View map Visit website

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Brushed Beauty LLC is an onsite company that offers both hair and makeup services in Maryland, Washington D.C., Northern Virginia, and Delaware. Able to accommodate both small and large parties, this company wants to be a part of your wedding day. They want you to sit back and relax, let them come to you.

Experience
This wife, mother, and cosmetologist has been working in the hair and makeup industry for over eight years and has serviced over 800 weddings. Owner Heather , established Brushed Beauty LLC in 2017 after working for another bridal company for 5 years.

Consultations are available as well as trials of both hair and makeup. Hair includes updos and styling of any kind; maybe an updo incorporating some flowers from your bouquet? Or a braided top knot? The possibilities are endless. Makeup includes airbrush makeup, natural makeup, and fake lashes. Both hair and makeup are done onsite. Brushed Beauty LLC is happy to service your wedding, boudoir ,Sweet 16, bachelorette party, photoshoot, or even just a night out.

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$100

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$75

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$75

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$100

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$100

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$100

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$75

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$75

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations

What hair services do you offer?

Updos / Styling

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup

Message vendor

4.9 out of 5 rating

Andrea J. Married on 12/17/2022

Wonderful!

Brushed Beauty was wonderful to work with! Whitney and Nicole did an absolutely amazing job on everyone's hair and makeup and it was a pleasure spending our morning with the both of them. We all received so many compliments on their behalf about how natural and beautiful everyone's hair and makeup was.

Brushed Beauty's reply:

Thank you for taking time to leave us a review!! We appreciate it so much. I'm so glad that you loved your experience . Please share your beautiful pictures with us when you receive them. Best wishes and thank you for choosing us.
  • Mekenna
    Mekenna S. Married on 12/16/2022

Wonderful Experience

I can't say enough wonderful things about my experience with Brushed Beauty. Heather (the owner) was extremely helpful and responsive despite how incredibly busy they are. I had a trial with Heather and Emily for my engagement photos, and loved the result. On the day of the wedding, Heather was unfortunately sick and sent Nancy in her place. While we didn't have a trial together, Nancy took the time to look at all of my jewelry, dress, and pinterest board to understand what I was looking for. The result was amazing and I was so incredibly happy with how it turned out! I also used hair extensions for the second time ever, and I barely knew they were there - Nancy was so careful placing the bobby pins, etc and I wasn't miserable all night like I usually am when I get my hair done for weddings. Emily was equally fantastic. My makeup was the perfect combination of natural and elegant, and I felt so beautiful on my wedding day. The entire team was fantastic and we had so much fun with them on the morning of the wedding. I highly recommend the entire team at Brushed Beauty!!

Brushed Beauty's reply:

Hi MeKenna! Thank you SO much for the amazing review. I'm so glad that everything turned out amazing . We can't wait to see your beautiful pictures.
  • illustration stars

17 photos · 09/06/2020
Wendy & Mike
40 photos · 11/02/2019

on-site Baltimore, Maryland, 21224
Location of (Brushed Beauty)

Other vendors in Baltimore for your wedding