Brushed Beauty Reviews

160 | Baltimore, MD

160 Reviews for Brushed Beauty

Hillary C. · Getting married on 09/08/2021

Dream Team!

I can't say enough good words about Heather and her team at Brushed Beauty, LLC. We had Sabrina for hair and Leslie for Makeup.

The team went above and beyond before the wedding day even arrived. We had to reschedule the wedding multiple times due to COVID-19, and they were flexible and supportive throughout the entire process. Heather was very responsive to my emails and made me feel confident in the services we were receiving.

On the day of the wedding, Sabrina and Leslie showed up on time and were extremely attentive to what type of hair and makeup everyone wanted. After all of the girls were done, they offered to do touch-ups on anyone. The were also very friendly and fun to hang out with throughout the day!

All of the wedding party was very happy with how their hair and makeup turned out.

I found Brushed Beauty, LLC on Instagram, and am so happy we had them on my wedding day! I would definitely recommend them for your wedding or event.

Sent on 08/30/2020

Brushed Beauty's reply:

Thank you so much for choosing us . We're SO glad the you finally got to marry your king. The pictures are SO good and we can't wait to see more . Best wishes in marriage and thank you for choosing us .
  • Jessica

Jessica · Getting married on 06/18/2021

Whether it is a subtle natural look or a smokey glam Heather has never disappointed. I always leave my appointment MORE than satisfied!

Sent on 05/22/2018

Allie Oler · Getting married on 06/01/2021

Best day ever

Heather and her team were so great! They made us feel beautiful and a more elevated version of ourselves. I wanted a really low key morning of getting ready and they were perfect for helping with that. They listened to exactly what we wanted and totally delivered!!! Especially since I changed my mind from what we originally did with my trial. I would definitely recommend Brushed Beauty!!!

Sent on 02/04/2020

Brushed Beauty's reply:

Thank you so much for the awesome review Allie. We loved working with you and your mother and sister. it was such a pleasure, can't wait to see more pictures .

Lauren Bicknese · Getting married on 04/10/2021

Great Experience!

Heather (hair) and Dani (makeup) were amazing! There were a few things I wanted to change from my trial and on the day of my wedding, they perfected my look exactly as I had envisioned. My maid of honor and mom were also super happy with their hair and makeup as well!

Sent on 11/04/2020

Brushed Beauty's reply:

Hi Lauren . Thanks so much for the review . Hope your great aunt is doing good and everyone had a safe trip home . Best of luck xoxo
  • Katelyn

Katelyn Shenton · Getting married on 03/02/2021

Amazing Experience!

Heather (the owner) and Whitney did hair and make up for my wedding this past weekend. It was fantastic! My make-up AND lashes were still in perfect condition when I woke up the next morning. They are fun, professional, experienced, flexible, happy girls who knew exactly what to do for hair and make-up. My mom is very particular about her hair and make-up and they rolled with every twist and turn she threw at them and she also looked great! Their studio for trials in Canton was super convenient and they were both flexible about scheduling the trial on a day they don't typically do trials. They took notes and pictures so they knew exactly how to perfect and enhance the looks on the day of the wedding. Heather redid an updo when the look didn't work out for a bridesmaid and she didn't even blink an eye! Heather communicates quickly and is very clear with her pricing, especially on her website but also via email. They arrived early, finished early and even had time to add on a family friend's updo and my grandmother's blow out. We were super happy with Brushed Beauty LLC!

Sent on 02/18/2020

Brushed Beauty's reply:

Katelyn- it was a pleasure . Thank you so much for choosing us. I'm patiently waiting to see the beautiful pictures - we love peabody ! Your mother was no problem at all . So glad you loved everything!
  • Divya

Divya · Married on 11/20/2020

Amazing hair and make-up for my wedding!

Heather did my hair & make-up for my elopement in November 2020!

She did a fabulous job. I'm reluctant to do updos for hair, but she perfectly captured exactly what I wanted & it looked so elegant.

She also did my make-up and it turned out flawless! She enhanced my features and really made me feel beautiful for my wedding.

I got lots of compliments on my hair & make-up. My mother couldn't stop raving about my hair & make-up (she's a difficult to please when it comes to this hair & make-up).

She did a great job, and I would 100% book them again!

Sent on 12/12/2020

Brushed Beauty's reply:

Thank you so much for the review ! Congratulations ♥️. Hope to see you in the neighborhood 😀. Best wishes
  • Kathleen

Kathleen Davis · Married on 10/31/2020

Whitney was a dream!

Heather was great with the coordination, and my stylist Whitney was amazing. She really worked with me to find the right style for my hair type and thickness, and even did a second trial when the first one ended up not being exactly what I wanted. She showed up early on the day of the wedding, and stayed right on schedule with everyone. She checked with everyone and did touch ups on my sister's hair before she left. I LOVED my hair and would totally recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 08/26/2020

Brushed Beauty's reply:

Hi Kathleen. Thank you so much for the kind review :). You look so gorg!! So glad you loved Whitney :). Congrats 👏 thank you for choosing us.
  • Kiran

Kiran Mian · Married on 10/17/2020

Absolutely amazing

I cannot say it enough, Heather and her team are amazing!!! From the day I booked Brushed Beauty to my wedding day, Heather was so responsive to all my emails and was there for any questions I had. Because my husband and I recently bought a house and I bought a new car, money and time was a little tight, so I was unable to do a makeup trial before the big day. We had Jenn as our makeup artist and she was so easy to work with! She listened to exactly what each girl wanted and my girls absolutely loved how their makeup turned out. When it was time for my makeup I was a little nervous since I had never done airbrush before. Jenn talked to me the whole way through asked me what colors I like and my makeup turned out beautifully!!!! I have never liked false lashes on myself but Jenn told me she would show me how they looked and if I wanted them we could do it. I’m so glad I trusted her. The lashes looked awesome and I couldn’t even feel them. Everyone complimented me on how amazing my makeup looked. It was honestly perfect. I couldn’t be happier. Before Jenn left she made sure to touch up anyone who needed it. She was just so wonderful!

Photo cred : Jillian from B.O.B photography

Sent on 10/24/2020

Brushed Beauty's reply:

Thank you for the kind words. Jenn raved about your party . We loved working with you . Thank you for choosing Brushed . Congrats!
  • Spencer

Spencer Murphy · Married on 10/09/2020

Amazing Service!

My bridesmaids and I chose to have our hair done by Brushed Beauty and it was amazing! Sabrina was our stylist and every girl got a unique and perfectly done hairstyle! I was not super stringent on what kind of style I wanted the girls to have so they were able to run free with Sabrina to come up with their looks! I wanted a half up half down more boho look and she knocked it out of the park! So grateful that I found them!

Sent on 10/16/2020

Brushed Beauty's reply:

Thank you so.much for choosing us, Spencer . Can't wait to see the rest of the pictures . Best of luck in marriage and happy holidays

Hannah League · Married on 09/12/2020

Amazing hair and makeup!

I am so so happy to have chosen Brushed Beauty for Hair and Makeup! Heather was responsive and organized throughout the entire process.

Jess (hair) and Whitney (makeup) both did an incredible job! They worked with me throughout the trial process and walked me through the look I was going for and how it will translate to my hair and face.

Both Jess and Whitney were super fun and easy to chat with- exactly the kind of girls you want around on your wedding day. They killed all the looks and everyone was so happy with their experience. Thank you so much!

Sent on 10/29/2020

Brushed Beauty's reply:

Hannah - thank you so much for leaving us a review. We loved working with you. Can't wait to see more of your beautiful pics .
  • Quinlin

Quinlin Porter · Married on 09/04/2020

Brushed Beauty was awesome!

Heather was awesome! We were looking for a natural look and that’s exactly what she delivered. I would definitely recommend Brushed Beauty for any make up needs.

Sent on 09/20/2020

Brushed Beauty's reply:

Hi Quinlin . Thanks for the review . Can't wait to see your pics. Loved working with you. THANK YOU for choosing us .

Michelle Smith · Married on 08/18/2020

Theeee Best!!

I can’t say enough good things about Heather and her team! They did my makeup and hair for a wedding and I looked amazing. I’ve never looked better! I highly recommend Heather and her team for your Wedding!

Sent on 11/06/2020
  • Lillienne

Lillienne Kane · Married on 08/01/2020

Amazing day

Heather, Emily, and Jess did an AMAZING job!! They are talented and personable. My hair and makeup was exactly as I pictured/wanted and they made the day even more perfect. My bridesmaids loved them as well. 100% recommend.

Sent on 08/09/2020

Brushed Beauty's reply:

Thank you so much for the review , Lilli! We had so much fun . What a beautiful bridal party! Thanks for choosing Brushed .

H. Temple · Married on 07/24/2020

Beauty Dream Team

Heather and Emily were so much fun and absolutely amazing at capturing the vision I had dreamed of for my wedding day! Through all the stresses this year has brought to our wedding day, the Brushed Beauty team never let me down! They remained responsive and flexible with all the necessary changes. You won’t find a better team!

Sent on 07/26/2020

Brushed Beauty's reply:

Hannah 🥰🥰🥰... Thank you so much for the review. We LOVEDDD working with you. An absolute dream :). Best of luck in marriage
  • Laura

Laura Slaughter · Married on 07/12/2020

Brushed Beauty does amazing work!

I am so happy I went with Brushed Beauty for my wedding! Heather was so great to work with and made the whole experience easy. The trial was amazing and made me so excited for the big day. We had three artists on our big day for 9 girls altogether. Not only did everyone look amazing with both their hair and makeup, but they were done ahead of time! They made getting ready so painless and having that extra time really let everyone relax and enjoy. If you're looking for a good HMU team, this is the one!

Sent on 07/26/2020

Brushed Beauty's reply:

Thank you so much for this review ,Laura. We are so thankful that you decided to team up with us as your beauty vendors. Best of luck in Marriage :).
  • Kayli

Kayli Meeks · Married on 07/11/2020

Awesome experience.

Heather made me feel like the best version of myself on my wedding day. She did exactly what I wanted while also making recommendations that she was 100% right on! HIGHLY RECOMMEND her to any bride or bridesmaid. :D

Sent on 07/27/2020

Brushed Beauty's reply:

Aww Kayli - how cute are you !? It was a pleasure ! The pictures are absolutely beautiful. Best wishes in marriage . Thank you for choosing us.
  • Katie

Katie Takacs · Married on 06/05/2020

The most beautiful hair & makeup team!

Heather & Dani were absolute gems on the day of my wedding! Each girl in my bridal party was 100% blown away with how they looked and felt on the day of my wedding -- especially me! After changing what I wanted for my hair day-of, Heather was able to deliver perfectly. And Dani created the most beautiful natural bridal glam for my makeup.

Not to mention, both girls made the morning getting ready so much fun. They're a ball to hang with, and I'm so thankful I chose them for my wedding. I'll definitely be going back for my larger post-COVID reception next year!

Sent on 10/26/2020
  • Alicia

Alicia Henrich · Married on 05/16/2020

Perfection

I’m obsessed with Brushed Beauty! The owner, Heather, is so responsive to any questions that you have. My hair artist was Ashley and she is absolutely amazing. She did EXACTLY what I wanted and gave me the wedding hair of my dreams. I also used hair extensions and she put them in perfectly. She was also so sweet and I loved chatting with her. 100% recommended!! Thank you ladies!!!!

Sent on 09/21/2020

Brushed Beauty's reply:

Thank you , Alicia ! We loved working with you . Your hair accessories 😍 . Ashley loved working with you. Thanks again.
  • Skylar

Skylar Jump · Married on 05/09/2020

The best hair!

I LOVED AMANDA’S WORK! I had a few trials, and she blew me away. Heather was also great to work with and had quick communication!

Sent on 09/16/2020

Brushed Beauty's reply:

We're so glad Amanda was able to nail down your dream look after trialing with other companies and artists. Thank you for trusting us. Amanda is amazing ! Best of luck.
  • Brooke

Brooke Raab · Married on 04/25/2020

Incredible

The girls were absolutely amazing. All five of my bridesmaids were so happy with their hair and make up as was I! They made it look so natural and beautiful! Strongly recommend!

Sent on 08/11/2020

Brushed Beauty's reply:

Hi Brooke . Thank you for the review . We can NOT wait to see any pictures . Congrats 👏. Thanks for choosing Brushed .
  • Evan

Evan Wilson · Married on 02/02/2020

Heather is amazing. I felt beautiful!

Let's start with the obvious: Heather's eye for hair and makeup is amazing. She puts just enough glam to make someone look fabulous without looking overly done. It's perfect. But also, she's friendly, extremely flexible, and really efficient! The morning went by without any hiccups, which is impressive, considering we started at 6 am!

I've already recommended her to two other brides. She and Sabrina did such a great job!

Sent on 02/24/2020

Brushed Beauty's reply:

Evan, Thank you ! We loved working with you. We can't wait to see your pics :). Thank you for choosing us .

Sara Roach · Married on 01/11/2020

Heather was amazing to work with and made my bridal hair dreams come true!

Brushed Beauty was an incredible vendor to work with. Heather made my hair vision (a super annoying set of multiple Pinterest photos of a deconstructed, loose but won’t fall out updo) come to life perfectly for my wedding day. She also was amazing for all of my bridal party - making everyone feel beautiful and confident in their look. I loved working with her! Talent aside - which she has a lot! - she is just so incredibly nice and easy to chat with which makes it all so much nicer.

Sent on 01/25/2020

Brushed Beauty's reply:

Sarah thank you so much for the kind words . We loved working with you. So glad you were happy with your hair. Thank you so much.
  • Alissa

Alissa Gruetter · Married on 01/08/2020

Best glam team ever!!!

Every girl deserves to feel beautiful on her wedding day and let me tell you the Brushed Beauty team is AMAZING! From the beginning, Heather was amazing to work with - responds quickly, always accommodating, and so kind. We had Sabrina for hair and Leslie for makeup and both were perfect. I've been in quite a few weddings and I've never experienced a hair/makeup team that makes every single person perfectly happy and that's what they did for us! I cannot say enough positive things about them and the amazing job that they did!

Sent on 08/31/2020

Brushed Beauty's reply:

ALISSA - THANK YOU for the review . Sabrina and Leslie stated how lovely it was to work with your party. You looked absolutely beautiful and we can't wait to see the rest of the pictures.
  • Allison

Allison Reed · Married on 12/21/2019

Amazing services!!

My wedding was December 21, 2019 and I used Heather for my services. She was beyond friendly and extremely efficient . I had 9 ladies, including myself, who needed her services and she was done before the allotted time! All of my bridesmaids were very pleased with their hair and I was in love! I was super impressed with her organization and final product and would recommend her for an occasion you have coming up! Thank you so so much for being apart of my special day !

Sent on 01/14/2020

Brushed Beauty's reply:

Thank you for the review Allison. It was a pleasure working with you . Happy new year and thank you for choosing Brushed .
  • Alisa

Alisa Rank · Married on 12/15/2019

Heather is a MASTER stylist

Heather Fowler is an master hair stylist, and I would highly recommend her to all brides for their upcoming weddings. She was incredible to work with and has a gift for precisely executing your vision. She and her assistant were organized, timely, and worked efficiently and calmly to cater to 9 women all with very different visions. Everyone was thoroughly satisfied and vowed to use her again whenever they need it! I am beyond thrilled with the results, and want to shout her name from the rooftops for anyone looking for a stylist. So thank you, Heather, for your competence and amazing talents. You are seriously the best.

Sent on 01/11/2020

Brushed Beauty's reply:

Alisa- what a doll ! Thank you . I will remember your story ( how you two met) forever ! Congrats and best wishes.