Brushed Beauty Reviews

Brushed Beauty 5
Brushed Beauty 6
Brushed Beauty 7

Shannon · Getting married on 09/14/2019

Heather is great, she is always listening to your wants and needs. She is very passionate about what she does and making her clients happy!

Sent on 07/31/2018

Brushed Beauty's reply:

Hi Shannon .. thank you for being an amazing bride. I think you have the wrong year though Haha. Thanks for choosing Brushed .

Emily Westrock · Married on 06/22/2019

Stayed all night

Heather and her team at Brushed Beauty are absolutely AMAZING! I had my trial with Heather and I showed her a few ideas I had for my hair and makeup, but ultimately, I let her do her thing and she rocked it! I felt and looked beautiful and my fiancé thought so too! The day of my wedding Heather and her team worked efficiently to take on hair and makeup for both myself and my 8 bridesmaids. They were all easy to talk to and fun to have around while we got ready for the wedding. My bridesmaids kept telling me how much they loved their hair and makeup. They all looked gorgeous! On my wedding day, I had a different idea for my hair than what I had during my trial. I showed Heather a picture and that was no problem for her she made my hair look even more beautiful than the picture I showed her. My hair and makeup stayed put throughout a night of dancing and many many happy tears! My now husband approves of Brushed Beauty! I would highly recommend Heather to all those beauties out there looking for a perfect hair and makeup artist!

Sent on 07/05/2019
    Brushed Beauty 8

Jessica · Married on 06/01/2019

Amazing makeup! Book now

Heather and her team at Brushed Beauty are AMAZING!

I had a trial with Heather in July 2017 and immediately knew I needed to book her for my wedding 6/1/19. Heather is so talented with makeup and also talks you through the whole process. I don't often wear makeup and she made sure I was comfortable with everything she was adding to my face. She wanted to make sure I felt like myself!

Heather and Cherish were WONDERFUL to have in the getting ready suite the day of the wedding. They are calming and so fun too. When it was my turn to get my makeup done I was getting very nervous for our first look. Heather was very patient with me. Every 5 minutes she told me to get up and just shake it out! That must have been so annoying for a makeup artist to keep stopping, but it was really helpful as a bride.

Our day would not have been the same without Heather and Cherish! I'm so grateful I booked with Brushed Beauty LLC. All my girls loved their makeup too! Don't think twice or look any further for your makeup needs! Heather and her team are the one.

Sent on 06/08/2019

Brushed Beauty's reply:

Thank you so much jess ! We enjoyed having you as a brushed bride . Congrats and enjoy marriage . Thank you for choosing us to do your makeup on your big day . It was such a pleasure and your girl and your mother were soo fun .

Elizabeth Stoner · Married on 06/01/2019

Easy , fun, amazing

Brushed Beauty was great! Heather was wonderful to work with while setting up my trial, and Dani and Sabrina did a fantastic job the day of my wedding. All the women having their hair and makeup done felt like they got what they wanted. My makeup lasted the whole night-not an easy feat! I would highly recommend using Brushed Beauty for your wedding or event

Sent on 07/03/2019
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 05/26/2019

Perfect for me and my wedding party

Heather and her team are amazing! I personally had Landry and Emily as our artists, they were on-time and super nice. They finished everyone quicker than expected which was great. Everyone looked amazing and I was so happy with my final wedding look!

Sent on 06/10/2019
    Brushed Beauty 9
    Brushed Beauty 10

Brushed Beauty's reply:

Emily - thank you for the sweet review . We loved having you and working with you. You looked absolutely beautiful.

Ashley · Married on 05/11/2019

Heather is amazing! The best professional makeup I have had. I felt like myself and the future husband liked it too! Can’t wait for her to do my wedding!

Sent on 06/11/2018
    Brushed Beauty 11
    Brushed Beauty 12

Brushed Beauty's reply:

Can't wait for your big day ! I'm so excited for you . You're going to be such a beautiful bride! I will see you soon for your rehearsal makeup.
  • Diane

Diane · Married on 05/11/2019

I was in a wedding this past weekend with Brushed Beauty for hair. OH MY GOODNESS! I am always so reluctant getting my hair done because I usually hate it and Heather was the best!!! I wanted something I hadn’t tried before and she spent the time perfecting my hair before she pinned it so I knew I would like it. I would pull a piece to change something and mess it up and she was so patient putting it back where she originally had it because that looked best!! All of the girls looked amazing. The brides hair was perfection. USE BRUSHED BEAUTY!! I’m so sad they can’t do my wedding because they are already booked :(

Sent on 10/04/2018
    Brushed Beauty 13
    Brushed Beauty 14

Thank you soo much...

Mary Hill · Married on 05/11/2019

I cried in joy

I can’t say enough great things about Brushed Beauty. They made my bridesmaids and I look absolutely stunning. Heather and my artists, Landre and Victoria, were awesome to work with. Landre and Victoria showed up early and even finished in enough time to do touch ups! They made everyone’s hair and makeup vision, especially mine, come true! I’m so happy I used Brushed Beauty for my wedding day.

Sent on 05/17/2019

Julie Miller · Married on 05/03/2019

Couldn't Ask for Anything Better

I was honestly very nervous going in because I have had some poor previous hair/makeup experiences when I was a bridesmaid. However, Heather put me right at ease! She listened to everything I liked, what I didn't like, and worked with me to make sure my make up and hair was exactly what I wanted. In the end, I absolutely loved my hair and makeup on my wedding day! In addition, all of my bridesmaids felt the same. They all said they felt beautiful and comfortable. The stylists added or adjusted to fit everything they wanted. The results were beautiful both in person and in pictures and lasted from early morning until late into the night. I really appreciated how kind, knowledgeable, and accommodating the Brushed Beauty team was!

Heather was also really wonderful to work with. She is professional, knowledgeable, and flexible. She was always responsive to emails and questions. She made the trial and the day of such as wonderful experience and she was so fun to work with throughout. I was so happy when I found a company that did both hair and makeup and was willing to travel to my location! This allowed my bridesmaids and I to be comfortable and relaxed on the day of and have one less thing to worry about. I am so thankful we chose Brushed Beauty and would recommend them to any bride looking for a wonderful hair and makeup experience!

Sent on 06/04/2019

Julie · Married on 05/03/2019

Patient, loves what she does

Heather and the Brushed Beauty team are absolutely FANTASTIC. I could not have asked for anything better. I was honestly very nervous going in because I have had some poor previous hair/makeup experiences when I was a bridesmaid. However, Heather put me right at ease! She listened to everything I liked, what I didn't liked, and worked with me to make sure my make up and hair was exactly what I wanted. In the end, I absolutely loved my hair and makeup on my wedding day! In addition, all of my bridesmaids felt the same. They all said they felt beautiful and comfortable. The stylists added or adjusted to fit everything they wanted. The results were beautiful both in person and in pictures and lasted from early morning until late into the night. I really appreciated how kind, knowledgeable, and accommodating the Brushed Beauty team was! Heather was also really wonderful to work with. She is professional, knowledgeable, and flexible. She was always responsive to emails and questions. She made the trial and the day of such as wonderful experience and she was was so fun to work with throughout. I was so happy when I found a company that did both hair and makeup and was willing to travel to my location! This allowed my bridesmaids and I to be comfortable and relaxed on the day of and have one less thing to worry about. I am so thankful we chose Brushed Beauty and would recommend them to any bride looking for a wonderful hair and makeup experience!

Sent on 07/03/2019

Sarah B · Married on 04/27/2019

Very accommodating/ fast response

Heather was very professional and willing to go above and beyond to accommodate my requests for my big day. Absolutely recommend!

Sent on 07/10/2019
    Brushed Beauty 15

Sarah · Married on 04/12/2019

Highly Recommend!

I had Brushed Beauty LLC do hair and makeup for my wedding party and myself. Heather was very responsive and prices were comparable to others around the Baltimore area. They did not charge extra to come to my hotel located in Baltimore city and they came early/on time and were ready to go. Everyone loved their hair and makeup (mostly natural looks) and I was able to opt for individual eyelashes and airbrush. I got lots of compliments on how natural and not too overdone my makeup looked and my hair held up through high winds, drizzle and lots of dancing. Highly recommend!

Sent on 04/26/2019

Brushed Beauty's reply:

Thank you Sarah . Dani and Linsay are amazing . We can't wait to see your pics .
    Thank you for choosing us as one of your wedding day vendors.

Catherine · Married on 04/06/2019

Early and amazing

Heather did hair for our wedding party and was an absolute delight throughout. She was very communicative, arrived early ready to roll, and everyone was thrilled with their looks.

Sent on 04/08/2019

Courtney · Married on 04/02/2019

Fun. I felt beautiful

I had the pleasure of having Heather do my makeup for a shoot and it was everything and then some. I felt comfortable, and confident being with her. She ended up redoing my lipstick 3 separate times because she wanted to get it right with my skin tone. Which really speaks for itself and her knowledge in her industry. Would absolutely 100% recommend to anyone looking for someone for any special occasion

Sent on 04/02/2019
    Brushed Beauty 16
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 03/30/2019

I loved working with Heather! She contacted me quickly, was very flexible with the timing of our appointment, her pricing was very fair, and she was very professional and gave me tips and recommendations on products when I asked. She made me look great and feel great about myself! I would definitely recommend her!

Sent on 06/06/2018

Ashley Hamlett · Married on 03/29/2019

Everything I wanted and more

Heather was so awesome, she did exactly what I dream of, and all of my girls were so happy! 10000% would recommend ❤️❤️

Sent on 04/04/2019
    Brushed Beauty 17

Becky · Married on 03/16/2019

Easy . Great . Amazing. Talented

Dani was amazing! She showed up right on time, did a fantastic job making everyone look great, and thought everything out so me and my bridesmaids were able to match but also look our individual bests. I don't think we would have had the time to go to another location to get our makeup done, so it was a huge bonus that she was able to come to our location so early in the morning. She even mixed a bit of my lipstick color to use for touchups later in the day!

Sent on 03/21/2019

Becky · Married on 03/16/2019

Easy . Great . Amazing. Talented

Sent on 03/21/2019

Hannah Frish · Married on 02/23/2019

Accommodating, friendly, talented

I cannot recommend Heather highly enough. She was accommodating to my schedule, as I live out of state - and she scheduled me for my trial based on my (limited) availability while I was in town for the wedding. Heather was able to bring out "me" with hair and makeup, and I was so excited for her to be with me on my wedding day. On my actual wedding day, Heather and her assistant were amazing - they did hair and makeup for a total of 7 ladies, and they were so much fun to hang out with! All of my bridesmaids were incredibly happy with their hair and makeup, and all of the guests raved about how beautiful everybody looked! In addition to being an amazingly talented hair and makeup artist, Heather is also just a lovely person and I enjoyed the time we spent together.

Sent on 02/26/2019
    Brushed Beauty 18

Jenna · Married on 01/27/2019

Such a wonderful experience

Heather was absolutely amazing! I am from NJ but had my wedding in Baltimore and I’m so happy that I chose Brushed Beauty LLC for hair and makeup. She communicated with me throughout the process so I immediately felt comfortable despite living hours away and not meeting her in person. She took the time to answer all of my questions and really took interest in me not only as a bride but as a person.

Heather arrived on time and completed all of the services prior to the time we needed to be ready. I was astonished with how beautiful my wedding hair and makeup came out! My bridesmaids were so pleased with their updos as well. Heather really made my day so very special and I cannot thank her enough!

Sent on 02/05/2019
    Brushed Beauty 19

Catie Burke · Married on 12/15/2018

5 star experience

was recommended to Brushed Beauty LLC from Facebook. Heather was very accommodating, we did a trial in her basement studio. After trial I completely changed look and she was soo nice about it. First trial was amazing and exactly what I asked for but i changed my look up. She nailed it. We exchanged numerous emails back and forth and she answered everyone fast. On day of wedding she brought her assistant Dani with her who was absolutely amazing as well . They were more like my friends hanging out . I loved working with Brushed Beauty and would recommend then to anyone .

Sent on 12/30/2018
    Brushed Beauty 20
    Brushed Beauty 21
  • Lindsey

Lindsey · Married on 12/02/2018

Highly Recommended!!!

Heather was amazing and easy to work with. She did such a great job on my hair!!! She was easy to communicate with and answered all of my questions promptly. My bridesmaids loved her too. She also showed up right on time and our hair was completed on time. I definitely recommend booking with Heather!!!

Sent on 12/10/2018

Jennifer · Married on 11/25/2018

Amazing experience. Talented and friendly

I got sooo many compliments on my hair and makeup. My hair and makeup stayed all night.Cherish and Shannon showed up early, and stayed to make sure everyone was completely happy. Heather, owner and in charge of emails, answered every question I had and made me feel at ease. All my girls loved cherish and shannon . I loved working with Heather and her girls.

Sent on 12/10/2018

Bonnylin Van Winkle · Married on 11/24/2018

Wedding hair and makeup

I cannot day enough good things about Heather and Brushed Beauty! Heather was easy to get in contact with and always replied promptly. She listened to what I wanted and offered suggestions without being pushy. She ultimately accomplished exactly what I had envisioned. And on the wedding day, despite feeling under the weather, she remained chipper and made us all look flawless. She is a true professional, and I’m already trying to figure out ways to work with her again!

Sent on 11/29/2018

Brushed Beauty's reply:

Thank you soo much !! Boudoir shoot next ?? 😍. Thank you for choosing Brushed . Sabrina and myself had a wonderful time with you ladies . Congrats again.

Moriah J · Married on 11/18/2018

Everything I wanted and more

Everything I wanted and more!! Brushed Beauty is who you want to do your wedding hair and makeup! From the first email , I know I wanted Heather and her girls. She is priced very well , her studio is so adorable, and she absolutely loves what she does ( you can see and feel it ). My mother in law LOVED Heather . When I say LOVED , she loved her .she still raves about Heather . She brought 3 other amazing talented artist with her who were just as sweet. She made sure everything went smoothly and everyone was 100 percent happy. Thanks to Heather and her girls for making my day more special.

Sent on 12/30/2018