Brushed Beauty Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Chelsea H. Married on 05/21/2022

Jess was awesome!

Jess did my hair and makeup for my wedding. She arrived early, made the getting ready process fun and a breeze. She was flexible with us and was very detailed. I got so many compliments on my hair and make up. Since I never wear makeup, I was worried that I wouldn’t look like myself or that I would look like to had too much on. My favorite thing about the way Jess did my hair and makeup is that she took my concerns into consideration and made me feel beautiful without wearing too much makeup. My hair and makeup stayed on all night. She also did my 8 year old daughters hair and make up with such class. My 8 year old looked like an 8 year old.

Could not recommend her more!
    Thank you so much Jess!!
  • Emily
    Emily M. Married on 05/14/2022

Truly wonderful

Dani and Kasey were the makeup artists for my wedding and they were absolutely amazing! They made everyone look and feel beautiful. Heather, the owner, was extremely responsive and easy to work with. I would highly recommend choosing Brushed Beauty.
    Erin R. Married on 04/23/2022

Highly recommend -- best team

From booking with Heather, to trials, and day of, every single part about working with Brushed Beauty was amazing.
    Ashley Fritz styled my hair and 7 girls in record time making us all feel like we were princesses.
    Dani Rivera and Whitney Matter worked wonders making us all dolled up to perfection.
    The girls were so energetic, enthusiastic, and made us all feel comfortable with our ( my ) wedding day nerves.
    Their talent truly is incomparable! I'd get married all over again just to work with them again

Brushed Beauty's reply:

HI Erin, thank you so much for taking the time to review us!! I'm so glad that you enjoyed your experience with us. Can't wait to see all of the beautiful pictures. Best wishes.
  • Lisa
    Lisa S. Married on 04/22/2022

Stunning!!

All the girls in my wedding party looked stunning! The dream squad doing our hair and makeup were so professional and fun. Had had such a great time getting ready for my big day! Couldn’t recommend the brush beauty team more!! Book them asap!!

Brushed Beauty's reply:

Aww, Lisa! Thanks for the awesome review . We loved having you as a Brushed bride . Your pics are so beautiful. The Sleeves on the dress are so perfect! Thank you for choosing us .
  • Megan
    Megan M. Married on 04/09/2022

Amazing!!!

Brushed beauty was amazing and I would totally recommend!!! They did such a great job and made me feel the most beautiful on my wedding day!

Brushed Beauty's reply:

Hi Megan. Thank you for the review . Thank you for choosing us . Happy Holidays 😊 and best wishes ! ❤
    Shaina G. Married on 04/03/2022

So happy with hair and makeup!

I cannot recommend Heather and her team enough! They were professional, easygoing, and made my vision for my wedding day look come to life. I appreciated their attention to detail yet efficiency - we were finished a few minutes ahead of schedule! All my bridesmaids were so happy with their hair and makeup as well!

Brushed Beauty's reply:

Shaina - the most beautiful bride . Such a pleasure to work with you . We really enjoyed having you as a bride . Best wishes in marriage.
    Michelle H. Married on 03/26/2022

Perfect, stress free experience

Brushed did an incredible job on my wedding day. Heather was always clear with communication, gave me reasonable expectations for timing of the actual day. We had Jen for makeup and Jess for hair and they were both great additions to the day, and made each girl feel beautiful. Jess in particular did a stellar job on my mother's very short hair, and on a bridesmaid's naturally curly hair. I would definitely choose them again!

Brushed Beauty's reply:

Hi Michelle . Thank you so much for the kind words. We look forward to seeing your beautiful pictures. Congratulations and thank you for choosing us .
  • Jillian
    Jillian A. Married on 03/26/2022

LOVED my experience!

Working with Brushed Beauty was a dream and one of the best decisions of my wedding planning! Heather was so friendly and responsive to every email and question I had. Dani, Ashley, and Whitney provided services to my large group- hair and makeup for myself, mothers of the bride and groom, and 8 bridesmaids, with some tricky hair types. They nailed it and ended on time! Ashley even styled my groom's curly hair and did a great job! Everyone loved their looks. I asked for a couple small tweaks to my hair and makeup style after my trials, and Dani and Ashley addressed them exactly how I wanted on my big day. Could not recommend them highly enough!

Brushed Beauty's reply:

Thank you for leaving us this awesome review!! I'm so glad you loved your experience with us. We can't wait to see your beautiful pictures.
    Giulia H. Married on 03/19/2022

Complete ease

Heather is amazing and professional. So easygoing and fun to be around. She and Emily made my girls and me look beyond gorgeous, and our hair and makeup stayed secure for the entirety of the wedding festivities. Cannot recommend enough!!

Brushed Beauty's reply:

HI Giulia, thank you so much for the review. We had a great time at your wedding!! I hope you had the best day ever. We look forward to seeing your pictures xoxo.
  • Jenna
    Jenna D. Married on 11/13/2021

Absolutely Perfect

The team was punctual and so professional and friendly!!

We absolutely loved our hair and makeup and Had an amazing experience. Highly recommend using heather and her team for your wedding!

Brushed Beauty's reply:

Thank you for the review Jenna! Thank you for choosing us . Best wishes in marriage. Please share any pics with us so we can share on social media !
    Julia C. Married on 11/12/2021

Awesome experience!

Heather and her crew were amazing! Jess did the hair for myself and the bridal party. Everyone got compliments all night and I couldn’t have been happier with how my hair turned out for my wedding day!

Brushed Beauty's reply:

Hi Julia. Thank you so much for your awesome review . We enjoyed working with you . We will be sure to support Mathews Pizza 🍕 and the crab pie ! Please share the pics with us so we can post. Happy Holidays!
  • Alexa
    Alexa C. Married on 11/06/2021

The Absolute Best!

I cannot say enough good things about Heather and her team!! She did an absolutely AMAZING job with my whole crew for my wedding in November 2021. All my bridesmaids and my mother were so happy with both their hair and make up. Heather and Jenn listened to everyone and nailed their looks. They worked quickly (but not rushed) and we ended up being ready slightly early which was great! Heather also did an amazing job on my hair and make up and was in such great spirits the whole morning! Honestly I never would have thought about this before, but she brought such a great vibe and energy to my wedding morning which is so important! Thank you Heather!!

Brushed Beauty's reply:

Aww, Alexa you made my day!! Thank you soo much for this amazing review . We really enjoyed our morning as well!! The pictures are so beautiful. Thank you do much for choosing us. Best wishes .
  • Meaghan
    Meaghan Married on 11/06/2021

Highly recommend

Highly recommend! Heather was easy to communicate with and was very flexible when we had to move our date due to Covid. I’m not a big makeup person but Jaclyn worked her magic and gave me a natural look that felt light and help up all night. I loved my hair by Sabrina and she also jumped in and did the flower girls’ hair last minute which was so appreciated. Everyone felt beautiful!

Brushed Beauty's reply:

Thank you do much for the review Meaghan. We loved having you . Best wishes in marriage. Please share any pics with us to share .
  • Leah
    Leah K. Married on 10/23/2021

Amazing team to work with!

Leslie and Sabrina are INCREDIBLE! My bridal hair and makeup were perfect and my bridesmaids also looked amazing! Both these ladies are super talented at what they do, and they worked quickly to get everyone done in time. They both did a great job at my trial and they took my (minimal) feedback and made my wedding hair and makeup an absolute dream. I worked with Heather from the beginning when I signed my contract and she was amazing as well. I'm also a COVID bride, so when I had to reschedule my wedding, Heather and I were able to work everything out with my new date with no issues. You will not be disappointed with this company!

Brushed Beauty's reply:

Thank you so much for the review, Leah! We loved working with you . Can't wait to see all the beautiful pictures . Best wishes in marriage.
  • Theresa
    Theresa H. Married on 10/23/2021

Can't recommend enough!

I am not even sure where to start with Heather and her team of unbelievably talented artists! As a bride, and someone who doesn't wear a lot of make up a lot of the time, her team made me feel drop dead gorgeous - what every bride wants! I felt just like me, with a little sparkle. Heather was so great to work with - incredibly responsive, organized and made me feel prioritized. We had a big group of girls on the day of the wedding (12) and she had more than enough artists! My make up was beautiful and my hair was exactly as I dreamt it'd be. To top it all off, I got ready at my house and the HMU artists felt like one of the gals! It truly was a memorable and unique experience that I cannot recommend enough.

Brushed Beauty's reply:

Thank you so much for the awesome review! We LOVED working with you. I can't wait to see your beautiful pics and share them. P.S- You ARE drop dead gorg!!!!!!
  • Ashley
    Ashley C. Married on 10/17/2021

10/10 would recommend!

I loved being able to book my hair and mua at the same place! Dani and Jess were absolutely amazing. They were so sweet, and made us all look absolutely stunning. All my bridesmaids loved how they looked. I would absolutely book these women again!

Brushed Beauty's reply:

Hi Ashley, beautiful pictures! I'm so glad you loved jess and Dani. Thank you so much for choosing us. Have a great honeymoon!
  • Rachel
    Rachel E. Married on 10/16/2021

Brushed Beauty was amazing! Everyone loved their hair & makeup

Brushed Beauty was so wonderful to work with! Everyone was so happy with how their hair and makeup turned out. My makeup was done by Dani, and hair by Sabrina, two absolutely awesome ladies who I loved hanging out with the morning of my wedding! The team was so quick, way ahead of schedule, and able to expertly perform H&MU services for about 9 people without a hitch. We had some miscommunication in the morning about scheduling of the bridesmaids, but the stylists quickly resolved it and were able to fit everyone in no problem. The whole Brushed Beauty team is professional, friendly, and amazing at what they do!
    Jenn R. Married on 10/09/2021

Highly Recommend!!

Brushed Beauty did an amazing job for hair and makeup for my Oct 2021 wedding! I did a LOT of research looking for the best beauty team because I can be picky, and my artist, Whitney, did an incredible job of listening to what I wanted (which I had no clue how to articulate) and giving me the bridal look beyond my dreams! Along with Whitney, Amy and Jaclyn did the rest of the bridal party's glam, and they were the most perfect team. We had a large group (14 people total), and they all worked seamlessly and efficiently so we finished ahead of schedule and had plenty of time for touch ups! ALL my bridesmaids were so happy and said it was the best hair and makeup they've ever had! We had a mix of requests - some wanted more natural, others more glam, and our team was able to make each person look exactly as they wanted. You will not regret booking!

Brushed Beauty's reply:

Omg Jenn!! The pictures are so beautiful. Could you share with us ?
    Thank you for the amazing review. We loved working with you. I'm so glad everyone loves their look. Best wishes
  • Lucie
    Lucie B. Married on 10/02/2021

Skilled professional who executed the look I wanted!

I loved my experience with Brushed Beauty. They came on site, were on time, and a great price. They did a great job of listening to what everyone wanted in their look. Highly recommend.

Brushed Beauty's reply:

Thank you so much, Lucie!! The pictures are so beautiful! So glad we got to work with you. Best wishes and thank you for choosing us.
    Kaylie J. Married on 10/01/2021

Hire them!

Brushed Beauty was AMAZING to work with for my wedding! We had the owner, Heather, for makeup and Nancy for hair. They came to my parent's house in the morning, arrived early, and were ahead of schedule all morning. We never felt rushed, everyone who got hair/makeup was very well attended to and could offer input/looks that they wanted. Heather was even kind enough to add in one more makeup service that we hadn't initially budgeted in time for. Everyone commented all night how great myself and my bridesmaids looked and it was all thanks to Brushed Beauty! Professionals shot by photographers We Are the Cashmans

Brushed Beauty's reply:

Kaylie, what a pleasure it was working with you. Your dresses are AMAZING and we're waiting patiently to see the beautiful professional pics!! Thank you for leaving us a review!
  • Kelsey
    Kelsey G. Married on 09/25/2021

Amazing work!

I can't say enough about how beautiful I felt throughout my entire wedding day thanks to Brushed Beauty! I had my trial almost a year before my wedding date, so I was a little nervous that I would still love it just as much. My original hair stylist from my trial recently had a baby, so Heather jumped in on my day-of and I was NOT disappointed! I have naturally curly hair, and she made my curls look stunning!! Dani was our MAU and I kid you not, my makeup was PERFECT for the full 12 hours I had it on my face. They even were moving ahead of schedule, so we had time to add on services for my MIL and get to the venue early. They are so great! Book them now before you can't!

Brushed Beauty's reply:

What a dream , Kelsey ! This pics are insane 😍! Your dress and the cape- literally perfection! So so glad you chose us ! Thank you . Best wishes
  • Molly
    Molly H. Married on 09/25/2021

Amazing Hair & Makeup Artists!

Heather and her team of makeup and hair artists are amazing. I had my trial in Canton, which was so convenient living in the city. The trial is so helpful to get a sense of what I liked/didn't like and I provided a few notes afterwards in preparation for my wedding day. Sabrina did hair and Jaclyn did makeup and both ladies were amazing at their craft and also were so nice! All of the women (plus myself) loved their finished looks!! I highly recommend them! The only thing to note is Jaclyn took a solid 45 minutes per person, which I thought was going to be a rough estimate thinking some of the older women would be shorter, but she really took her time with each person. Everything worked out just fine timing-wise, but just listen to what Heather recommends :) They're the experts!

Brushed Beauty's reply:

Hi Molly!! Thank you for the awesome review!! We LOVED working with you and your girls!! Please send us any professional pics so that we can share on insta. Best wishes and thank you for choosing us!
  • Carleigh
    Carleigh G. Married on 09/18/2021

Highly recommend this company!

Brushed Beauty is AMAZING! We had a huge wedding party - 11 bridesmaids, the bride and both mothers. Doing hair and makeup for all of us was no easy task and this team made it look effortless. Every single one of us was so happy and amazed by how beautiful we all looked. Sabrina, Heather, Nicole and Nicole were incedible. They made each of us look stunning and I am so happy I chose them as my glamsquad for my wedding day. I HIGHLY recommend this company if you are looking for a responsive, talented, flexible team to make you and your girls look flawless!
    Meghan K. Married on 09/17/2021

Amazing work!

We had the most amazing experience with Brushed Beauty! From booking to day of service- everything was absolutely perfect. We had a huge group getting hair and makeup and everything went so smoothly and everyone was obsessed with their looks. Jen, Linsay and Nancy were absolutely amazing and so talented! My makeup and hair stayed all day and night.

Brushed Beauty's reply:

omg these pictures are so beautiful !! I'm so so glad you loved your experience with us. Thank you for choosing us. Please send us any professional pics to share. Best wishes, Meghan.