Copper Kitchen

Baltimore, MD View map Visit website
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Copper Kitchen is a full-service catering business based in Baltimore, Maryland. They provide catering for unforgettable events by using locally sourced ingredients to create custom, delicious menus for their clients. Since 2011, owners Jen DeVos and Chef Kevin Miller have been committed to providing one-of-a-kind cuisine thanks to a taste for creative flair and culinary panache. This means that the happy couple and their guests can rest assured that they are receiving a top-notch service from a dedicated and passionate team.

Cuisine

Copper Kitchen offers an array of custom menus for their clients to choose from. Each menu is created using the freshest ingredients from local farms and purveyors. Their full-service, on-site catering service means that they can accommodate both the intimate and the extravagant wedding. They offer specialty cuisine inspired by a variety of regions from America to Italy. Their services include:

• Buffet
  • Outside cake
  • Plated
  • Stations

Other Services

In addition to the above wedding-related items, Copper Kitchen also offers a variety of wedding decor items and bar services. These include:

• Chairs

China
Linens
Flatware
Glassware

Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?

Bartender(s)
Limited Bar
Open Bar
House Beer
House Wine
House Liquor

What event services do you provide?

Delivery
Set Up
Clean Up

What catering services do you provide?

Breakfast / Brunch
Server(s)
Stations
Tapas
Tastings

What types of cuisine do you cater?

African
Southwestern
Spanish
Thai
Vietnamese

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Gluten Free
Nut Free
Organic
Vegan
Vegetarian

What bar services do you provide?

Liquor License
House Liquor
Premium Liquor
Signature Drink
Outside Alcohol

Which of the following items can you provide?

Chairs
Tables

Which of the following items can you provide?

Barware
China
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

• Alexandra
    Alexandra Married on 06/11/2022

Wedding Caterer

I cannot say enough amazing things about Copper Kitchen. First and foremost, my catering coordinator, Lexie, was an absolute dream to work with throughout the entire process. She was attentive, detail-oriented, responsive, and the list goes on! She truly made my vision come to life.
    I was nervous about wedding food because I have never really had a good experience with it, but let me tell you, the food at our wedding was absolutely amazing, and our guests all said the same thing. Everyone raved about their dinner. From the bread baskets all the way to the donut wall, W O W!
    The staff was professional, our servers and bartenders were phenomenal. The drinks were delicious as well!
    Don’t hesitate to book this vendor as your caterer, you will NOT be disappointed! I could go on forever about how amazing they made our wedding at the Mt Washington Mill Dye House.
    Many accolades to the Copper Kitchen team!
  • Lauren
    Lauren S. Married on 06/10/2022

The best team and the best food!

Copper Kitchen has an amazing reputation for a reason. Their food is out of this world, but the team is really what makes them a powerhouse. I was extremely lucky to have gotten matched up with Tawney for my CK sales rep when I started the catering journey for my wedding at the Mt. Washington Mill Dye house. There may not be the right word to describe her, so I will just stick with awesome. She was incredible in every aspect- guiding me through decisions, reworking my catering proposal multiple times, helping me pick out our linens and plates in a way that was practical for our budget but still made such a statement on our table and so much more. What really stuck with me the most is that she answered every little question I had when I would email. I had a lot of questions and she was thoughtful and direct in her responses- which helped the direction of our incredible day and she never once made me feel like I was bugging her (I'm sure it got annoying haha) and even on her days off after wedding weekends- I was hearing from her. She was a HUGE part of making sure our day was ABSOLUTELY perfect. I couldn't have asked for a better day with better food. I'm still dreaming about our passed appetizers and the vegan pot pie- and I'm still eating our wedding cake! Copper Kitchen is a must have for your wedding day.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Team

Jennifer DeVos
Jennifer DeVos
Co-Owner

My passion for great food began at an early age, as well as discovering my spiritual gift – hospitality. Coming from a huge family, my mother was always hosting all the holidays and many events at our house. My passion grew as I took on various positions in restaurants for 10 years starting out as hostess, then moving to server, bartender, and then eventually to restaurant management.My last position as a restaurant manager was where I met Chef Kevin in 1997, where we worked together for 2 years. I went off to the business world, and we remain great friends over the years. We would often co host the most outrageous dinner parties a few times a year.In 2008, I opened a personal assistance company, In 2009, I asked Chef Kevin if he wanted to do some private chefing for some of my clients. We began a meal delivery service, where all you needed to do was heat up the meal in the oven. The private chefing and meal delivery then led to dinner parties, cocktail parties, luncheon drop offs … eventually we decided it was clear we needed to make our unplanned business official – and did just that in March 2011.Our love and passion for food extended to traveling around the world together and through extensive research and brainstorming sessions to discover new ideas and flavors, so our menus are always changing. We are not afraid to try new ideas, and strive to always stay ahead of the curve, and support local farms as much as we can.We have a great ability serve others and can easily understand what the client wants in bringing their vision to life.

Mary Tawney
Mary Tawney
Senior Event Design Specialist

As a little girl, I remember my grandparents hosting epic Christmas parties in their basement. I know now that my love for planning and creating events came from this. I even inherited my Grandmother’s love of long to-do lists to help keep her organized! I love a good party and have owned my own event production company for the past 12 years. My organization skills, along with my slight OCD and attention to detail help to make event planning that much easier! One of proudest moment was turning a very large venue into a full-on circus complete with décor, performers and, of course, circus appropriate food! I’ll never forget how it felt seeing it all come together after months of planning.

Dailey Forte Designs Dailey Forte Designs Wedding Planners

Copper Kitchen is fantastic to work with! Their food is delicious and the presentation is so unique and forward-thinking. Jen and her staff are so professional. We love working with them!

Plan It Perfect Plan It Perfect Wedding Planners

Copper Kitchen is one of my favorite caterers in Maryland! They are a pleasure to work with, and their staff executes events flawlessly, which enables me to do my job more effectively. Most importantly, their food is superb! Chef Kevin Miller is a true genius at his craft. I'm just as enthusiastic about his product as he is! I would highly recommend Copper Kitchen for any special event, big or small.

2000 Washington Blvd Suite J Baltimore, MD, 21230
410-244-7152
Location of (Copper Kitchen)

Copper Kitchen frequently asked questions

At Copper Kitchen, what does the full wedding catering service cost include?

At Copper Kitchen, the cost of the full wedding catering service includes:
  • Delivery
  • Set Up
  • Clean Up
  • Cake Cutting
  • Cocktail Reception
  • Chairs
  • Tables
  • Glassware

At Copper Kitchen, what does the bar service starting price include?

The bar service starting price at Copper Kitchen includes:
  • Bartender(s)
  • Limited Bar
  • Open Bar
  • House Beer
  • House Wine
  • House Liquor

What event services does Copper Kitchen offer for weddings?

Copper Kitchen offers the following event services for weddings:
  • Delivery
  • Set Up
  • Clean Up

What catering services does Copper Kitchen provide for weddings?

Copper Kitchen offers the following catering services for weddings:
  • Breakfast / Brunch
  • Plated
  • Stations
  • Tapas
  • Tastings

What types of cuisine can you find at Copper Kitchen?

At Copper Kitchen, you can find the following types of cuisine:
  • African
  • Southwestern
  • Spanish
  • Thai
  • Vietnamese

What dietary needs can be accomodated at Copper Kitchen?

At Copper Kitchen, the following dietary needs can be accomodated:
  • Nut Free
  • Organic
  • Vegan
  • Vegetarian

What type of bar services does Copper Kitchen provide for wedding events?

Copper Kitchen provides the following bar and beverage services for wedding events:
  • Liquor License
  • House Liquor
  • Premium Liquor
  • Signature Drink
  • Outside Alcohol

What type of food and beverage items does Copper Kitchen provide for wedding services?

To cater to all tastes, Copper Kitchen offers the following food and beverage items:
  • Barware
  • Linens

What percentage of users recommend Copper Kitchen and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Copper Kitchen is recommended by 97% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.9 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 5 in quality of service, 5 in flexibility, 5 in professionalism, 4.9 in average response time and 4.9 in value.

Other vendors in Baltimore for your wedding