Plan It Perfect

7528 Flamewood Drive, Baltimore, MD 21029 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 17
  • Real Weddings 1

About Plan It Perfect

Plan It Perfect is an experienced and creative wedding planner in Baltimore, Maryland. The company was founded by Cate (Buscher) Paris in 2004 and when Rachel Hoffberger came on board, her project management experience made her a natural fit as the leader of the organization. Plan It Perfect has earned several consistent Couple’s Choice Awards from WeddingWire, in addition to being seen on NBC and featured in Style, Capitol File and Baltimore Magazine. No matter how much assistance couples need for planning their special day, Plan It Perfect is the perfect partner for the whole wedding coordination process.

Plan It Perfect offers three packages to suit a variety of needs and budgets, but can also provide hourly consultations and custom packages. Services include:

• Day-of coordination
  • Vendor referrals and selection
  • Vendor contract review
  • Rehearsal coordination
  • Event design
  • Access via email and phone
  • Timelines
  • Prioritizing
  • “Day of” itinerary creation and distribution
  • Hourly consultations available

• Videos 1

66 Reviews for Plan It Perfect

Brittany · Married on 10/12/2018

Rachel is everything

We could never have gotten through the last few weeks without Rachel. She was so helpful. She came up with ideas that we would have never thought of, a hanger for the dress, lunch for getting ready etc. I don't want to get to far into details without telling you the most important part. We forgot our rings and didn't realize it till about one hour prior to photos. Rachel literally got in her car and drove to my house and found where I hid the rings, in my closet in a bag! She even facetimed with me to assure me she was on her way to get them. We also had a groomsmen not show up until we were about to walk down the aisle and she came up with a back up plan and was able to calm my husband down. I can not tell you how amazing she was. She is available via text, email and facetime, I literally could not have asked for more. Hire Rachel, she is worth everything!

Jessica · Married on 05/04/2018

Put simply, Rachel is superwoman. My parents have repeatedly said that they believe she was by far their best investment for our wedding. This Type-A, mildly neurotic bride managed to keep cool as a cucumber our entire wedding weekend, and such a big part of why I was able to sit back and truly, truly enjoy the beginning of my marriage was because Rachel handled the details and the logistics of the day—and leading up to the day—impeccably. A five-star review just doesn’t do her justice.

The venue where my husband and I got married contractually required us to hire a “month-of” wedding coordinator—and looking back, we are so very grateful for that requirement. But at the time, the idea of hiring a planner made me pretty apprehensive—we were very excited to plan a wedding that was organically and authentically “us,” and we were concerned that a planner would turn our day into just another run-of-the-mill wedding. Unfortunately, after calls with a few different coordinators, my concerns were validated—too much talking about what they wanted to do, and not enough listening to what we wanted. Until we met Rachel! Rachel was the first person we felt genuinely wanted to help us make our wedding everything we wanted it to be, rather than mold our wedding into something else. And man, did she help our vision come to life!

Rachel truly went above and beyond, joining us on our tasting, accommodating an additional in-person meeting closer to our wedding; she put me at ease, and helped us problem solve when we experienced some hiccups (needing a new officiant 7 weeks before the wedding, needing new napkins 7 days before the wedding), she was my sounding board and wedding-guru for questions such like... what’s the difference between a place card and an escort card?... how do you tuck a 132” linen on a tiny sweetheart table? And she handled much bigger items, like logistical conversations with our vendors leading... {ran out of space, refer to other forums for full review}

Plan It Perfect FAQ

• What is the hourly rate? $ 75.00

Real Weddings

• Wedding Ceremonies by Jeff
    Wedding Ceremonies by Jeff Wedding Officiants

I've had the privilege working with Rachel over the past years. When I'm in the Baltimore area Rachel is my "go-to" person for couples. You are in great hands with her and her team.

• Fleur De Lis Florist
    Fleur De Lis Florist Wedding Florists

Rachel is a phenomenal event planner! She is very knowledgeable and organized.

• Charm Cars
    Charm Cars Wedding Limos

They were amazing from start to finish and very professional. Highly recommended!

• 7528 Flamewood Drive Baltimore, MD, 21029 See on map