Plan It Perfect

Baltimore, MD View map Visit website
$4,250 Package Price

$4,250 Package Price

Plan It Perfect is an experienced and creative wedding planner in Baltimore, Maryland. The company was founded by Cate (Buscher) Paris in 2004 and when Rachel Hoffberger came on board, her project management experience made her a natural fit as the leader of the organization. Plan It Perfect has earned several consistent Couple’s Choice Awards from WeddingWire, in addition to being seen on NBC and featured in Style, Capitol File and Baltimore Magazine. No matter how much assistance couples need for planning their special day, Plan It Perfect is the perfect partner for the whole wedding coordination process.

Plan It Perfect offers three packages to suit a variety of needs and budgets, but can also provide hourly consultations and custom packages. Services include:

• Day-of coordination
  • Vendor referrals and selection
  • Vendor contract review
  • Rehearsal coordination
  • Event design
  • Access via email and phone
  • Timelines
  • Prioritizing
  • “Day of” itinerary creation and distribution
  • Hourly consultations available
  • To-do lists

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$2,250

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$4,250

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$7,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$75

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Religious

1 User photo

• Jennie
    Jennie C. Married on 10/09/2021

Rachel is the best wedding coordinator!

I could not recommend Rachel more as a wedding coordinator! She was on top of everything when it came to all aspects of our wedding, and the nitty gritty details that I would never think of. She also communicated with all of our wedding vendors and made sure that our requests were passed along to our vendors in a timely manner. On our wedding day, everything went smoothly thanks to her!! Rachel is also extremely friendly, kind-hearted, and very fun and enjoyable to be around!
  • Gabriella
    Gabriella T. Married on 09/25/2021

Damn Good Wedding Coordination

I don’t know if there’s a negative thing I can say about hiring Plan it Perfect for my wedding coordination - I wish I could have Rachel and her team with me at all times to field everything disorganized that comes my way.

My now wife and I got engaged 3.5 months ago, and went all-in on planning our wedding for last weekend. With 3 months till d-day, we raced to find a wedding coordinator to ensure our speedy wedding would go off without a hitch. Thank goodness we came across some recommendations for Plan it Perfect. And thank goodness they had availability for our day. Rachel knew it was a bit of a quick and DIY wedding, but she jumped on the challenge - there to steer us in all our indecisions. I had most of the major planning done, but needed plenty of guidance with the details as the day drew near. She dealt with wedding party antics, awkward family dynamics, last minute decisions, and everything else we threw at her with grace. Her two assistants, Kim and Jess, stepped in to ensure the flow of the evening, while not making sure we didn’t feel rushed or out of control.

When I say that Rachel, Kim and Jess saved my wedding - it is no exaggeration. My wife and I’s caterer, little did we know, was in sky high over its head. The ladies with Plan it Perfect didn’t let us see them sweat, they kept themselves calm and at the helm... While they dealt with the caterer showing up an hour late, missing half their poorly trained staff, and completely unable to set a table or bar. Myself and my bride were none the wiser the entire time. It wasn’t until service started that I saw how much of a shitshow the catering company really was. Yet, Rachel intervened and her team picked up the slack, jumping in to clear tables and coach waiters. It’s because of them I was able to dance the night away, unbothered by the terribly late food and disaster of a bar, amongst other things too frustrating to mention.

If you are thinking about whether or not you should hire a wedding coordinator, hire one. And if you’re going to hire one, hire Rachel Hoffberger. She cares. Her team cares. And they’re damn good at their job.
  • skyla
    Skyla Married on 10/19/2019

Plan It Perfect is simply amazing!

As soon as I got engaged, I knew I wanted to hire Plan It Perfect to coordinate my wedding. I’ve known Rachel for several years as she’s been a mentor to me as I transitioned careers into the event industry. Having worked alongside Rachel on multiple weddings, I knew how hard she works to make her clients’ special day a success. She’s been in the industry for years and has extensive knowledge on how to successfully plan and coordinate events. Even when our officiant wasn't able to attend the rehearsal last minute, Rachel stepped in with no problem. With Rachel and her assistant, Anastasia in charge we knew we were in good hands! Our day was more than we could dream of and Plan It Perfect played an integral part in that.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Real Weddings

• Michael & Samantha
    27 photos · 08/22/2016

Wedding Ceremonies by Jeff Wedding Ceremonies by Jeff Wedding Officiants

I've had the privilege working with Rachel over the past years. When I'm in the Baltimore area Rachel is my "go-to" person for couples. You are in great hands with her and her team.

Fleur De Lis Florist Fleur De Lis Florist Wedding Florists

Rachel is a phenomenal event planner! She is very knowledgeable and organized.

Charm Cars Charm Cars Wedding Limos

They were amazing from start to finish and very professional. Highly recommended!

7528 Flamewood Drive Baltimore, MD, 21029
Location of (Plan It Perfect)

Other vendors in Baltimore for your wedding