About Wedding Ceremonies by Jeff

My name is Jeff Maszal and I have officiated wedding ceremonies for couples of almost every faith, race, and culture.

Each wedding is customized to meet your needs. I take pride in listening to you and working with you to create a ceremony that reflects who you are, what you want, and what your faith, family, and culture may request or require.

An Ordained Minister, in good standing (and a former management consultant), I officiate traditional, contemporary, religious (Christian, etc), non-denominational, spiritual, interfaith, cross-cultural, and secular/non-religious ceremonies.

Religious and interfaith ceremonies that I have officiated/co-officiated include those from the Jewish, Buddhist, Islamic, Hindu, Bahá'í, Confucianism, and Taoist faiths. I have incorporated cultural traditions from most part of the world.

I’m licensed to officiate in Virginia, Washington D.C., and Virginia.

Check out my web page at www.weddingceremoniesbyjeff.com or contact me at 703.980.1677 and let me know if you have any questions.

Categories: Wedding Officiant

Civil Union (1)
Vow Renewal (1)
Quaker (1)
Unitarian (1)

Jeff was amazing and so funny! Everyone asked me where I found him! He did such an awesome job, everything I expected and more!

Photo of Wedding Ceremonies by Jeff in Alexandria, VA
Profile Picture Gaby, 1/27/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant
Services Used: Vow Renewal, No Denomination, Licensed

Jeff married my husband and I about a month ago and he was just amazing. He brought so much to our ceremony and I felt like he really knew and cared about us as a couple. He was extremely responsive and really worked with me on every detail of the ceremony to make sure it was perfect. He is a true professional and you can tell he really loves what he does. I more than highly recommend having Jeff officiate your wedding. Jeff really helped to assure me everything was going to be perfect and it was. He brought something very special to our marriage.

Photo of Wedding Ceremonies by Jeff in Alexandria, VA

Christmas

3 Photos

1 VIDEO

9 ENDORSEMENTS
We absolutely LOVE working with Jeff!! He is the most friendly, reliable, caring, personable, and professional officiant we work with. Jeff invests so much time in each of his couples to make them feel comfortable from booking to "I do". We highly recommend Jeff to any and all couples getting married!

Jeff is such a pleasure to work with. I've seen many clients extremely happy working with him. Great personality, wonderful speaker, and truly works with the couples to make the ceremony memorable!

Jeff is really great to work with! I've done a few weddings with him and as a photographer I appreciated his communication style and guidance. Also, the ceremonies that I've seen were entirely unique to the couples getting married. I would highly recommend Jeff!

I would highly recommend Jeff for your wedding ceremony. He is a great personality and is my by far my favorite officiant to work with. Jeff loves his work and it shows!

We LOVE working with Jeff!!!!

Events

Alexandria, VA 22301   See On Map
703-980-1677 (phone)
Wedding Ceremonies by Jeff is a wedding officiant from Alexandria, VA servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Washington, DC, Virginia, and Maryland. Wedding Ceremonies by Jeff is a professional officiant that has been part of the Washington, DC Metro Area wedding industry since 1990 specializing in Alexandria, VA Traditional, Contemporary, Religious, Non-religious, Secular, Civil Union, multi-cultural, and interfaith ceremonies, same sex, non-denominational, same-sex.