Engagement
Shoot included

About 1001 Angles Photography

Dreamy, inspired and poetic photography for adventurous souls.

1001 Angles Photography is based in Washington, DC and offers wedding and engagement coverage in the DMV area and beyond. We focus on telling love stories and strive to capture each couple’s whimsical uniqueness and personality. Beyond producing dreamy, inspired and poetic imagery of your big day, here are just a few ways we go the extra mile for our clients:

* We are invested in YOUR wedding day. From remembering to capture your grandmother’s vintage earrings to studying the unique dynamics of your family to helping you create the optimal timeline of the day, each couple is offered ongoing consultations and guidance to ensure the perfect coverage of their dream wedding day.

* We do not batch process your final images. Each picture receives special attention, and yes, that includes ensuring the bride has radiant skin in all of her portraits and the groom is looking his best too.

* In addition to using top of the line camera and lenses, we come fully equipped with backups and lighting solutions for any situation.

* We are committed to building a solid relationship not only with our clients, but also their families, guests, and other wedding vendors. Developing these connections before and after the wedding day ensures lasting and consistent level of service.

* We know how much consideration you invested in picking just the right jewelry, flowers, attire, decorations, and all the other key elements of your wedding, so we pay extra attention to documenting all the little details of your big day

Let’s start this adventure together! Drop us a line and schedule your consultation.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Additional Hours (6)
Matted Prints (3)
Proofs (2)
Canvas (1)

Where do I even start?! I was provided with the DREAMIEST pictures imaginable for my engagement shoot. She is an expert at making you feel comfortable and gives honest opinions. She has such a creative eye and knows how to make any location look like it came straight out of a magazine. It's airy, fun, artistic...everything I love! Also, she is just one of the most genuine and kind people around... You won't be sorry if you go with 1001 Angles Photography! Thank you again.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Megan, 4/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Engagement Shoot, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints

I got Kuralay's information from one of the girls I work with. After I saw her engagement photos I knew I had to use 1001 Angles! Our engagement photo session took place at the National Portrait Gallery and it was the perfect setting! I couldn't have been happier with the photos and it got me even more excited for our November 11th wedding.

During the wedding Kuralay was very professional. She kept everyone on time and got all of the portraits we asked for. She posted a sneak peek of our photos the week after the wedding and I was in love! She captured everything beautifully! We just got the rest of our wedding photos back and Kuralay has wowed us again! We have already gotten so many complements! If you are in search of a fantastic wedding photographer look no further! You won't be disappointed :-)

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Jamie, 11/11/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files, Prints

1001 Angles Photography Pricing

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1485292259 bc50544a195f78eb tea party   1a copy

$200 Off Select 2018 Wedding Dates

$2,700.00 Value | Promo Code: 200OFF
Book your wedding photography services for select dates in June, July and August 2018 and receive $200 off any package.
Offer Expires: 02/28/2018
Available to the first 3 couples
#WWc6f20e1ce23fd14a

2 ENDORSEMENTS
I love working with Kuralay. She is very professional and a joy to work with.

Kuralay is an amazing photographer and person. She and I worked together during 2016 second shooting for one another. She always delivered beautiful images and did an awesome job of being where I couldn't be throughout the day. She is very attentive, understanding, and easygoing. Last year, she really took her work to the next level as she took on her passion for photography full-time. Having worked a number of weddings with her, I would highly recommend her for any of your photography needs; I guarantee she will not disappoint!

Events

Washington, DC 20016   See On Map
202-569-6399 (phone)
1001 Angles Photography is a wedding photographer from Washington DC servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Virginia, Maryland , and destination weddings. 1001 Angles Photography is a professional photographer that has been part of the DMV wedding industry since 2014 specializing in dreamy, inspired and poetic wedding photography. 1001 Angles Photography's main focus is on telling love stories via wedding photojournalism.