1001 Angles Photography

Washington, DC View map
$3,000 Most Popular Price

$3,000 Most Popular Price

1001 Angles Photography is a bohemian wedding photography company based in Washington, D.C. They pride themselves on providing dreamy, inspired and colorful photographs of your wedding day. Editing each image individually, they pay close attention to the details and are committed to ensuring each picture receives special attention. Their passion and personalized service will guarantee every moment is captured.

1001 Angles Photography provides many different services and packages for couples to consider. Their most popular wedding package features a second shooter, engagement session and online gallery of high resolution images so each memory of your big day can be preserved. Booking one event per day, they are dedicated to you and your wedding. While digital files are available for copies of your images, 1001 Angles Photography also offers various keepsake products, including albums and prints. Other services include the following:

• Engagement sessions
  • Proposals
  • Rehearsal dinner coverage
  • Wedding photography consultation
  • Anniversary sessions
  • Schedule

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,400

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

One Event / Day
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,000

Albums
Canvas
Matted Prints
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Matted Prints
Prints
Proofs

Charles C. Married on 03/07/2020

Truly Incredible

Working with Kuralay was seriously one of the best parts of our wedding! We had an amazing engagement session with her and then she did our rehearsal dinner and wedding as well. She is so thoughtful and easy to work with -- especially during the couples portraits, when she knows exactly what to say to get you into the right pose (or the right mood!) to get the perfect shot. She is organized and detail-oriented, and I never worried about something falling through the cracks -- and then on the flip side she is so compassionate and really cares about you and wants your day (and the photos!) to be special. And, finally -- I'm not a photography expert by any means, but the things she does with color and composition are really incredible. We are SO happy with how our pictures turned out, and we would strongly recommend working with Kuralay!
  • Eunju
    Eunju P. Married on 10/13/2019

Unique, Romantic Photographs

After we decided on our venue and date, I was the most concerned about finding that special photographer who would be able to click with the ineffable preference I had for photographs. I enjoy looking at photo albums of my childhood frequently, so I knew that our wedding photos would truly last a lifetime (and beyond) for us. I scoured the internet to look at various works by numerous photographers, but always ended up being a little disappointed at the styles that all seem to merge into similarities and "what is hip these days." I was looking for bright but deep colors, touch of romance, and the capability to tell a dreamy story of the wedding day. I was about to resign myself to just settling and picking whoever could meet just the basic minimum expectations, when I suddenly landed serendipitously on Kuralay's work. I yelped out loud to my fiance, "I have found her! I found our photographer!"

I nervously set up the first meeting with Kuralay, and as if I needed more reasons to choose her, she won us over with her creativity, kindness, and professionalism. Kuralay showed us numerous samples of her previous work and brought along a beautiful physical photo album. We booked her ASAP, and was excited to work with her. Kuralay helped us out with coming up with ideas and preparing for the engagement session. We are both introverts and can get very nervous in front of a camera. Kuralay was reassuring throughout the entire process, and on the day of the engagement session, she made us feel so comfortable that we sometimes even forgot that we were taking photos! Kuralay was prompt in turning around a sneak peek and the completed gallery for the engagement session. The photos were so beautiful that even before the wedding day, I was successfully able to convince a coworker to also work with Kuralay for her wedding.

Leading up to the wedding, Kuralay continued to be a big help in planning out the wedding day and the photography schedule. If we had questions or were confused, Kuralay helped answer them with her vast knowledge of wedding days. On the day of the wedding, Kuralay arrived promptly and immediately got to work on capturing the day. All of the guests and family remarked all day about how professional and nice Kuralay was. We had prepared a shot list for the family portraits, and Kuralay was very efficient in running through all of those.

We received the complete album of photos this week, and I am still in awe over how amazingly they turned out. Kuralay's work did not disappoint. Every single image was bright but with deep colors, had touch of romance, and told a dreamy story of our wedding day. Now, we can't wait to work with her to craft our own wedding album.

We have absolutely no regrets about choosing Kuralay, and highly, highly recommend her to all newly engaged!
  • Sameera
    Sameera Married on 10/12/2019

best wedding decision we made

Picking our wedding photographer was our number one priority, and going with Kuralay was the best decision we made! From the first time we face-timed, to actually meeting at our engagement pictures, and then finally at our wedding, she was so easy to talk to and work with. Her eye for pictures is truly amazing. We didn’t end up with the best weather for our engagement pictures, but what she was able to come up with was breathtaking. On the day of the wedding she was so helpful! She not only picked all of the best spots for our first look and portraits, but she also kept track of time and got us moving when things were slowing down. We didn’t have the best experience with the venue/day-of coordinator, but it was fine with Kuralay helping come up with time tables and keeping us to them. She had our sneak peek and full albums to us for both engagement and wedding day in such a timely manner. She makes it easy to share with your friends and family. I loved so much about our wedding, but the photos (especially ones she got of my dog!) /having Kuralay with us was one of my favorite parts. I will find any excuse to use her again in the future!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Decades Band Decades Band Wedding Bands

Did Wonderful work for one of my clients...highly recommend

Wedding Ceremonies by Jeff Wedding Ceremonies by Jeff Wedding Officiants

I love working with Kuralay. She is very professional and a joy to work with.

Simone Fox Photography Simone Fox Photography Wedding Photographers

Kuralay is an amazing photographer and person. She and I worked together during 2016 second shooting for one another. She always delivered beautiful images and did an awesome job of being where I couldn't be throughout the day. She is very attentive, understanding, and easygoing. Last year, she really took her work to the next level as she took on her passion for photography full-time. Having worked a number of weddings with her, I would highly recommend her for any of your photography needs; I guarantee she will not disappoint!

Washington Washington, DC, 20016
2025696399
Location of (1001 Angles Photography)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding