Wedding Ceremonies by Jeff Reviews

256 | Alexandria, VA

256 Reviews for Wedding Ceremonies by Jeff

256 Wedding Ceremonies by Jeff Reviews

Elaina · Married on 09/29/2018

Jeff was amazing! Definitely one of my favorite vendors that I picked. My guests all thought that I knew him personally because he is so personal and makes you feel so comfortable! He has a ton of examples of different types of ceremonies written up that you can pick and choose from or make one of your own, which we loved cause we had no idea where to start! He is very organized and even has the whole process to legally get married/change your name on his website which helped me a lot! I had a lot of guests tell me how great he was and I am so glad we picked him! Plus he is a Washington Capitals fan just like me and my husband and added a comment about the Caps into our ceremony which we loved! Go caps and go Jeff! :)

Wedding Ceremonies by Jeff 1
    Wedding Ceremonies by Jeff 2

Christopher · Married on 09/21/2018

From the first moment we met Jeff, we new he was the man! His demeanor and humor simply puts you at ease! Honestly, a sense of calm is what you are looking for on your wedding day, and trust when I tell you that is exactly what Jeff provides. Jeff can provide all you need to make your vows flawless, is happy to "personalize" if you choose, and takes the time to get to know the couples. His humor shines in the best way, and his professionalism and dedication makes him memorable. Amy and I were truly honored to have Jeff as our wedding officiant. Amy and Chris, September 21, 2018 - Morais Vineyards

Melanie · Married on 09/01/2018

Our journey with Jeff was truly a blessing. From the beginning he was easy to open up to, and enjoyed our story as much as we did. We also found that he was intuitively in-tune with our dynamic as a couple, and that intuition translated into a deeply insightful premarital counseling session (which Jeff provides as an option, but we say is MANDATORY)! Interestingly, about a month before the ceremony, we discovered that Jeff previously married my aunt and uncle who have been married now for 18 years; Providence? The day of our ceremony, Jeff was incredible. He was well-prepared with his remarks, seamlessly weaving in our unique story with levity and sincerity. Even his ‘off-the-cuff’ moments were on point! Jeff was the perfect officiant for our wedding; it was as if he was sent to us. Thank you so much Jeff for all of the effort you put in to making our day special.

Kathryn · Married on 07/13/2018

We were so glad to have Jeff as the officiant at our wedding. His sense of humor and knowledge of us as a couple gave a special touch to our ceremony and helped put us at ease. We also found the premarital counseling that Jeff offered to be very helpful. It allowed us to broach some difficult conversations, and he expertly facilitated the conversation and made it easier to talk in depth about subjects that we may not otherwise have discussed. We would highly recommend him for those looking for an officiant for their big day!

Abby · Married on 06/23/2018

Jeff was the officiant for my wedding on 6/23/18. He was wonderful to work with, and incredibly responsive via e-mail. We initially had a sit down, in person meeting with him, several months prior to our wedding, where my husband and I got to know him and he got to know us to see if we would all mesh. It was a very productive meeting and ultimately we all got along really well. Jeff took a few tidbits that he learned about us during that meeting and incorporated them into our ceremony to make it more personalized and we truly appreciated that special added touch! Jeff gave us free reign to create a ceremony that would reflect us as a couple but also offered advice/guidance when needed. After our wedding we got tons of compliments from guests about how prepared and professional our officiant was and how well our ceremony reflected us as couple. Thank you again, Jeff!

Joan · Married on 06/09/2018

As soon as we meet Jeff, my husband and I knew he would be a great officiant. We had a very thorough consultation and he was completely understanding of the type of ceremony we wanted. He spoke wonderfully during the ceremony and handled improv really well when he incorporated the flock of geese flying over without skipping a beat. Thanks Jeff!

Joan · Married on 06/09/2018

Samantha · Married on 06/08/2018

Jeff was nothing short of amazing. After our initial meeting with him we knew we didn't have to look any further. Jeff worked with us at our rehearsal as well and it couldn't have made things go more smoothly. He created the most beautiful ceremony that was EXACTLY what we envisioned plus more. Simple, and straight to the point, yet unique and touching. He added touches of humor and really cares to get to know the couple he is working with so it feels 100000% authentic. We had people commenting on how perfect the ceremony was for weeks after our wedding. People laughed, cried, and appreciated the genuine manner in which Jeff performs the ceremony. We really can't thank him enough. Hiring Jeff will be one of the best decisions you make for your wedding day.

Laura · Married on 06/01/2018

I started my search for an officiant who would have the ability to give a moving ceremony despite the fact the officiant would not personally know me or my husband. I was very impressed at our first meeting with Jeff on how organized and thorough he was. He worked with us that day, via email, and again right before our ceremony. We wrote our own vows and Jeff provided us some general guidelines and worked with us to make our ceremony fit our style. Although he is a very busy officiant, he still makes his ceremonies personal and he is a joy to work with. I received many compliments on how great he was. I would highly recommend!

AC · Married on 04/28/2018

Jeff did a really fantastic job officiating our wedding and we received a lot of compliments from our guests about his leading of our ceremony. Totally agree with other reviewers that hiring Jeff is like having an extra wedding planner--his attention to detail for things like pacing of the ceremony, special cultural touches, placing of the bridal party, and even the logistical aspects of conducting a wedding ceremony is incredibly helpful and really put us at ease. Jeff puts a lot of effort into getting to know the couples he works with and it's clear that he is truly passionate about officiating weddings. He is also very knowledgeable and helpful regarding the administrivia of getting married--name changing, getting a marriage license, etc. We also really liked that Jeff has real-life experience leading a congregation and has a real, professional background in ministry--he is NOT someone who became ordained online and is just looking to make money. This is his calling and it shows. Highly recommend Jeff for weddings of any background or faith!

Drew · Married on 04/27/2018

Jeff did an amazing job preparing for and officiating our wedding. He had specific knowledge of our cultural backgrounds that he was able to bring into the wedding, and he tailored the experience to our preferences. Jeff is an absolute pro-- it was a huge relief to have him walk us through the rehearsal. It was like having an extra wedding planner. He's a genuinely funny and nice guy, and we would highly recommend him.

Kristina · Married on 04/13/2018

Jeff officiated my husband and I twice! The first we decided to do a last minute ceremony at the courthouse when we went to get our marriage license. The second at our wedding ceremony a year later. Each ceremony felt so personal like Jeff had known us forever. He really does such a great job and has no problem going off script when things don’t go as planned (I.e. father of the bride arriving late to ceremony and deciding to walk through the on going ceremony) . Jeff is so awesome to work with and he does more than just weddings!

Shanee · Married on 04/05/2018

Jeff was absolutely amazing. He came recommended by the venue. We met with him once before the ceremony, which was great because he got to know us as a couple. We didn't want someone who could just marry us the day of, we preferred someone who got to know us a little. Jeff brought a great personality to our wedding day & used some of the things he knew about us to make our day that much more special. He was also very responsive and attentive. If you're looking for an officiant Jeff is great!

Maura · Married on 03/09/2018

We saw Jeff conduct a friends ceremony in the DC area and thought he was perfect. Once we were engaged we didn't even both doing any additional research or interviewing. We emailed Jeff, he was incredibly responsive, easy to work with, and was very flexible regarding times to meet up and what not. He was very attentive to make sure our ceremony was exactly what we wanted, and made the rehearsal quick, but informational, while still making it fun. Many people told me how impressed they were with him//how much they liked him. I would definitely recommend to everyone I know.

Megan · Married on 02/18/2018

“How’d you find your officiant?” “Our DJ” … phrases not often associated with the coolest officiants ever… but that’s right, we were first introduced to Jeff through our DJ, DJ Romin (who’s equally as awesome!). We knew we wanted to get married by someone charismatic and well spoken – someone who could captivate our guests while also making our wedding ceremony memorable and meaningful for us. Jeff is a class-act professional – and didn’t disappoint on any of our wants and desires in “the perfect officiant”. He helped us craft a personalized wedding ceremony from start to finish. We were also interested in pre-marital counseling, but didn’t know if it could work out given he was in Alexandria (near our wedding venue) and we lived in NYC. Jeff helped organized a “crash course” session while we were in town over Christmas and it was perfect. My only regret – not living closer so we could complete the full package. His sessions included several personality assessments in advance and allowed us to discover and talk about what made us similar, what made us different, and how we can grow as a couple as newlyweds and beyond. My brother and future sister-in-law are getting married in a few months… if my uncle wasn’t already signed up to marry them, they were ready to get on team Jeff following our ceremony!

Gaby · Married on 01/27/2018

Jeff was amazing and so funny! Everyone asked me where I found him! He did such an awesome job, everything I expected and more!

Wedding Ceremonies by Jeff 3

Nicole · Married on 01/06/2018

Jeff married my husband and I about a month ago and he was just amazing. He brought so much to our ceremony and I felt like he really knew and cared about us as a couple. He was extremely responsive and really worked with me on every detail of the ceremony to make sure it was perfect. He is a true professional and you can tell he really loves what he does. I more than highly recommend having Jeff officiate your wedding. Jeff really helped to assure me everything was going to be perfect and it was. He brought something very special to our marriage.

Wedding Ceremonies by Jeff 4
  • Katherine

Katherine · Married on 12/16/2017

Jeff was absolutely wonderful to work with. He made the process both meaningful and easy. I appreciated how we were able to work with Jeff to create a customized ceremony that reflected who we are as individuals and as a couple. When we came up with some out-there ideas he was totally willing to help us find the best way to include them in our ceremony. I also appreciate Jeff's calm demeanor and level of experience. When my nose started running during the ceremony he kindly handed me a tissue and made it so subtle no one noticed.

Wedding Ceremonies by Jeff 5

Jennifer · Married on 11/24/2017

Jeff came to us through a referral. He could not have been easier to work with and almost jumped in as our wedding coordinator! We planned our entire wedding in 2 weeks and were married 3 weeks later with Jeff's help. The event was lovely and went smoothly. We could not review Jeff any higher !!

Marc · Married on 11/19/2017

Jeff officiated our wedding and also provided some counseling. He was outstanding in all respects. On wedding day, Jeff is totally unflappable and has a confidence and warmth that rubs off on everyone. Jeff has many dozens of outstanding reviews and for good reason. He is a truly outstanding officiant and we would recommend him highly to anyone. Thank you again Jeff!!

Betsy · Married on 11/17/2017

Jeff was amazing conducting our ceremony. He guided us throughout the whole thing, and had it all handled. His stage presence was wonderful - he is so good with words. He was incredibly flexible and always immediately responded to all my emails. He was so on it. He has performed a lot of ceremonies, and is well versed in many different types of ceremonies to include various cultural traditions. My husband is Armenian and although we didn't put much Armenian wedding tradition into our ceremony, Jeff was ready to do whatever we wanted. He had ample templates for us to read through and ideas to personalize our ceremony, which was a huge help, and took all of our ideas and created such a beautiful flow to the ceremony. He guided our actions every step of the way during the ceremony and even had a handkerchief for me to use as I started to cry. He was wonderful, and we got so many compliments on how great our officiant was. We HIGHLY recommend. (Not to mention, he is one of the very few who are actually legally able to marry people in Virginia, as they have strict laws about this!) Thank you Jeff for all you did!!!

Maysea · Married on 10/27/2017

The officiant was one of the last details we booked before our wedding (3 weeks out), not knowing it should have been one of the first things we looked to do. Finding working with Jeff so close to our wedding date was a wonderful experience. Jeff took the time to have multiple conversations with me (the bride), and to meet with me and my fiancé before the ceremony. Jeff provided us with many different ceremony options, personalizing the one we liked best. We had a small, intimate wedding, and Jeff walked us through the whole thing without a rehearsal. I only wish we had found him sooner! Thanks Jeff!!

Maysea · Married on 10/27/2017

The officiant was one of the last details we booked before our wedding (3 weeks out), not knowing it should have been one of the first things we looked to do. Finding working with Jeff so close to our wedding date was a wonderful experience. Jeff took the time to have multiple conversations with me (the bride), and to meet with me and my fiancé before the ceremony. He really took the time to get to know us, provided many different ceremony options, and really personalized the one we liked best. We had a small, intimate wedding, and Jeff walked us through the whole thing without a rehearsal. It was a wonderful experience working with Jeff, I wish we would have found him sooner! Thanks Jeff!!

Leigh · Married on 10/27/2017

My husband and I planned our very small, intimate wedding ceremony in only 2.5 months. One of the best decisions we made was working with Jeff! He was very responsive and accommodating and even helped us find our wedding venue. Our initial meeting with Jeff was great. He is very friendly and open to learning about us as a couple and exactly what kind of ceremony we wanted. The day of the wedding, Jeff was wonderful! He made sure we both knew what to expect and what to do, and had a way of putting everyone at ease. The ceremony was beautiful and many guests commented on how great Jeff was and how much they enjoyed the ceremony. He genuinely cares and wants to make sure your day is personal and meaningful to you both. He was really helpful even after the wedding, too, taking care of submitting our marriage license and offering guidance as to how to request certified copies. We highly recommend Jeff!