Arrow Bella

Odenton, MD View map

Based in Odenton, MD, A. Rowe MUA is a makeup artist specializing in wedding styles. Owned and operated by April Rowe, this cosmetician strives to exceed expectations of every client, ensuring that their makeup is flawless for their big day. To make the process as simple as possible for busy newlyweds-to-be, she is happy to travel to clients.

Couples who book with this makeup artist may avail of a consultation to discuss their vision. Trials are also available, to ensure that they are happy with the final look in advance, and practice any adjustments. On the day, they can expect a relaxing and professional experience as April works to create their look. She offers a range of styles for newlyweds-to-be, including a natural, glowing appearance, contour makeup and false lashes to make eyes pop. She can accommodate large groups, catering for both the engaged couple and the wedding party. Additional services such as skincare and makeup tutorials are also available.

*Arrow Bella was formerly known as A. Rowe MUA

• Woman-owned

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$150

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$50

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$70

$70

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation
Trial Service

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Makeup

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes

• Madi
    Madi L. Married on 10/08/2021

Stunning Wedding Beauty Services.

April and Arrow Bella Beauty did an AMAZING job with the hair and makeup for myself and my bridesmaids. April and her team were kind, professional, and produced excellent quality hair and makeup looks. I felt so confident after my look was complete and April really helped me to realize my vision! Her team was so great with helping us all feel so comfortable and taken care of. I highly recommend Arrow a Bella Beauty for your wedding beauty needs!
  • Megan
    Megan T. Married on 09/18/2021

So happy I picked them!!

The Arrow Bella team did such an amazing job on my whole bridal parties hair, and mine! At my first hair trial, my hair ended up not staying in the curls and turned into a rats nest by the time I got home (I have very thick but very fine hair). I let April know my concerns and we decided it was best I come in for a second trial to try a different kind of curl and a different half up style. This worked out way better and made me feel a lot less stressed going into my wedding day. The day of, my hair looked even better than the trial and I felt so confident! All of my bridesmaids loved their hair that Jordan and Kianaly did, and they were so fun to have as we were getting ready! So happy I went with the Arrow Bella team!
    Anna S. Married on 07/09/2021

AMAZING!! Book now!!

My original wedding in New Jersey was canceled due to Covid, and we rescheduled to my parents backyard in Maryland. Last minute I was desperately searching around for someone who might be available for my hair and makeup. I reached out to April and she responded SO quickly! She was able to squeeze me in that day and find an additional stylist to help with my mom and 2 bridesmaids hair since she had a wedding earlier that day.

April did my makeup and when I tell you it was beyond gorgeous - it was beyond! She is amazingly talented and so sweet. Since this was a last minute wedding and I live in New Jersey, I didn't have time for a trial and went in blind. I had full trust but you never really know right? April worked off my Pinterest inspo and listened to my likes and dislikes. I was so incredibly happy with the results - truly just stunning! My makeup lasted all night, and looked amazingly natural in pictures. You'd never know it was the first time she ever saw me. I'd use April again for all my events going forward!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Pricing

address Odenton, MD, 21113
7575820667
Location of (Arrow Bella)

Other vendors in Baltimore for your wedding