Arrow Bella Reviews

7 | Odenton, MD

7 Reviews for Arrow Bella

Anna S. · Getting married on 07/09/2021

AMAZING!! Book now!!

My original wedding in New Jersey was canceled due to Covid, and we rescheduled to my parents backyard in Maryland. Last minute I was desperately searching around for someone who might be available for my hair and makeup. I reached out to April and she responded SO quickly! She was able to squeeze me in that day and find an additional stylist to help with my mom and 2 bridesmaids hair since she had a wedding earlier that day.

April did my makeup and when I tell you it was beyond gorgeous - it was beyond! She is amazingly talented and so sweet. Since this was a last minute wedding and I live in New Jersey, I didn't have time for a trial and went in blind. I had full trust but you never really know right? April worked off my Pinterest inspo and listened to my likes and dislikes. I was so incredibly happy with the results - truly just stunning! My makeup lasted all night, and looked amazingly natural in pictures. You'd never know it was the first time she ever saw me. I'd use April again for all my events going forward!

Sent on 10/19/2020
  • Makenna

Makenna · Married on 10/17/2020

COVID Wedding - 10.17.20

April and her team are amazing! They are super friendly, easy to talk with, completely understood what I was looking for! They were professional, and tons of fun to be around, I would love to hire them again for another event! Highly recommend having them be a part of your team!

Sent on 10/20/2020
  • Kim

Kim · Married on 08/22/2020

Absolutely stunning work!

April was absolutely amazing throughout the entire process, from start to finish! She was quick to respond to all of my questions, and the quality of her work is amazing! She made my bridesmaids, mother, and I all look flawless. She also worked with me on getting to the site extra early to make sure that all of our makeup was done on time, I appreciated it so much! She and her assistant were so professional, but also made the process so much fun more the ladies and myself! I felt and looked like a Queen. She nailed my look exactly how I envisioned it. I can’t say enough great things about her; will definitely be using her services in the future!

Sent on 09/04/2020
  • F

Flora M. · Married on 06/06/2020

Wonderful experience on such an important day

I was so lucky that a last minute change allowed me to work with April and Lucja for our wedding. They managed to make me feel comfortable, excited, and stress-free during a COVID wedding that has changed multiple times. From a fun and helpful trial to the big day, I am so thankful they were a part of my getting ready team. April was so quick to get back to me and helped answer any questions immediately. I felt so comfortable talking through any changes and absolutely LOVED my final hair and makeup look. It was so important for me to feel like myself (just a little more glam) on my wedding day and they executed perfectly! They were so easy to work with and I had so much fun getting ready for such a special day.

Sent on 10/26/2020
  • Jenna

Jenna B. · Married on 05/09/2020

Amazing makeup services!

April did an incredible job on my bridal makeup! She did full faces using airbrush foundation, bronzer, and blush for myself, my bridesmaids, and my mom. Everyone looked absolutely flawless and the makeup felt so light on our faces as opposed to traditional foundation. She was also extremely professional and prepared a schedule for services to help keep us on track the day of the wedding, which helped us time everything with our hairstylist as well as our photographer who was coming early to get some staged "getting ready" photos. Lastly, I think it is important to note that safety was her number 1 concern. She confirmed that she was COVID certified to perform services in a sanitary and safe fashion, wore a mask the entire time, and cleaned her equipment between each person. She did a fabulous job and I would HIGHLY recommend her to anyone needing a makeup artist!

Sent on 09/18/2020

Chari · Married on 11/10/2012

Wedding hair & makeup

Absolutely amazing and easy to work with! April listens to your likes, wants and needs and makes suggestions to come up with the best option!

Sent on 09/20/2020

Kaitlin D. · Married on 08/08/2020

A fabulous look!

April was amazing! After my wedding was rescheduled she was able to work with me at the last minute and fit in two makeup trials (airbrush and traditional) before my wedding. She listened to what I wanted and didn’t want and worked to find the perfect look for me. She was very responsive. I absolutely loved my makeup and hairstyle from my wedding day.

Sent on 08/17/2020