Dailey Forte Designs

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,500 Package Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,500 Package Price

Dailey Forte Designs is a boutique event planning and design company that focuses on each couple's wants, needs, and desires. Our designs for each celebration are different, as every couple has a unique vision. Serving the greater Mid-Atlantic area and offering traveling services, we aim to create distinctive and specially curated events for each couple! With customizable packages, including Finishing Touches where our services begin one month prior to your event, to Unlimited Planning, there is something for everyone. Our creative and attentive staff is here to help you every step of the way.

Some of the services that we offer include:

• Customizable planning packages
  • Vendor recommendations
  • Event design assistance & planning
  • Budget development & management
  • Vendor contract review & negotiations
  • Wedding planning timeline & monthly to-do list
  • Manage invitations, programs, and other printed materials
  • Wedding weekend timeline development
  • Site layout and floor plan
  • Engagement parties
  • Rehearsal dinner planning
  • Welcome party assistance
  • Day-After Brunch planning
  • Destination weddings
  • Professional wedding planning advice & guidance

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,500

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$5,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$200

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Hanan
    Hanan Z. Married on 05/29/2022

Professional, patience, punctual and informative

I cannot say enough about these two ladies. They were god sent to us. They calmed me down when I was nervous about my daughter’s wedding. They were calm, patient, experienced and simply there for us. They had great ideas in every aspect. Honest and decent. I love them
  • Yasmine
    Yasmine A. Married on 05/28/2022

Wedding planners

The attention to details was second to none. These women were so responsive and we were a very demanding bunch.
    Megan B. Married on 05/25/2022

Dailey Forte Designs - The relief I needed.

I can not put into words the amount of admiration I have for Vanessa & Gabby at Dailey Forte Designs. Although I was not planning a wedding, I was tasked with multiple large events for our associates at Ascension Saint Agnes Hospital within a months span. Dailey Forte Designs helped me with everything for our Associate Service Awards and I couldn't be more happier with their services. Immediately after our first consult I knew I would be in great hands! Gabby & Vanessa were on top of everything for me down to the smallest details. While I was stressing about other events I knew for sure the breakfast and luncheon were taken care of. I was impressed by the amount of contacts and relationships these women have with awesome vendors who turned our warehouse into a beautiful space that even wowed our President / CEO and executive team members. Thank you Gabby & Vanessa and I pray we are able to work together again soon!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Team

Vanessa Dailey & Gabby Forte
Vanessa Dailey & Gabby Forte
Owners

Dailey Forte Designs began from two hard-working individuals who were seeking a career of independence, creativity and planning fantastic parties. Previous experience in the event industry through sales, food and beverage management and event coordination gave us the tools and background to design and plan private events. This oppurtunity is a dream come true - not only to own our own company but to help others plan their most specil celebrations. We love meeting new clients and having fun in this industry every day!

"They responded very quickly, and they helped me get everything I wanted for my wedding" - Lilia, Jefferson Memorial Wedding

The Madious The Madious Wedding Photographers

Vanessa and Gabby are true professionals - excellent at their craft and nice people - a combo that is not easy to find. They took excellent care of our bride and groom and their families. Do not hesitate to work with them!

The Flower Cart The Flower Cart Wedding Florists

It was a pleasure working with Dailey Forte Designs! They were very organized and did amazing work. We would highly recommend this company for your future events.

Eight Tree Street Eight Tree Street Wedding Florists

We have the most amazing time working with Dailey Forte Designs for a March wedding. Vanessa and Gabby were detailed and so helpful in all the preparations for the wedding as well as on wedding day. We couldn't have asked for a better partner for our bride Anna's wedding. Everything was flawless and the wedding was perfect. You will have a wonderful time working with Vanessa and Gabby at Dailey Forte Designs.

57 West Timonium Road, Suite 306 Lutherville Timonium, MD, 21093
443-690-1860
410-218-0829

By appointment only.
Location of (Dailey Forte Designs)

Other vendors in Baltimore for your wedding