Dailey Forte Designs Reviews

Dailey Forte Designs 6
Dailey Forte Designs 7
  • Kara

Kara · Married on 10/20/2018

Best money spent, highly recommend

Vanessa and Gabby are wonderful! They got our vision from day 1, and did everything possible to make it come to life. When I had a difficult time finding a florist who could meet our needs, they were able to recommend the perfect florist who did an amazing job. We had a fairly complicated wedding set-up needing multiple vendors. They worked with the vendors to ensure we had everything needed and coordinated the walk-through, timing of set-up, and tear-down with all of them. Before the wedding, they sent a very professional timeline to all of the vendors and to us to distribute to the wedding party, which was extremely helpful. On our wedding day, they were imperative to keeping us on schedule.
    Overall, I highly recommend DFDesigns. This is probably the best money you will spend on your wedding, they are worth every penny!

Sent on 11/03/2018
    Dailey Forte Designs 15
  • Hannah

Hannah · Married on 10/06/2018

Dream planners

We could not have been happier with Gabby and Vanessa from Daily Forte Designs! They worked with us within our 1-month plan to help us align all vendors, check last minute boxes and ease into our wedding day with minimal anxiety. They were an extremely hands-on and helpful presence on the day-of and made sure we did not have to worry about the details as we were enjoying our day! We would highly recommend using them, especially if you are anxious about having fast responses and frequent communication!

Sent on 10/22/2018
    Dailey Forte Designs 16

Bridget · Married on 08/04/2018

When we started the wedding planning process I never anticipated needing a wedding coordinator but hiring Vanessa and Gabby was the best decision we made. While we only scheduled them as day of coordinators, they assisted us throughout the entire planning process. They checked in regularly to make sure we were on track with everything and were able to recommend different vendors to us. Once we had all of our vendors selected they worked with them to create a timeline that kept our day running incredibly smoothly. They also ran our rehearsal to further ensure the day went as planned. The best part about having Vanessa and Gabby was knowing that our reception was set up exactly as we wanted it. Our venue was a very large space so there were a lot of ways to do things but everything was arranged exactly as we pictured it. I Your wedding day definitely has the potential to be stressful but with Gabby and Vanessa we were able to fully relax and enjoy our day.

Sent on 08/27/2018

Sarah · Married on 06/01/2018

Gabby and Vanessa were absolutely the best team to work with! They are not only awesome people, they were resourceful and on top of everything the day of. I highly recommend them for any and all of your planning needs.

Sent on 06/15/2018

Cheri · Married on 04/21/2018

Vanessa and Gabby made sure my daughter’s wedding went smooth. They handled all the decorating that we wanted and the timeline of events. I was able to enjoy the celebration of the day stress free! They exceeded our expectations!

Sent on 04/25/2018

Maria · Married on 04/07/2018

Having Vanessa and Gabby with us on my daughter’s wedding day was the best thing we could have done! Aside from being warm and personable they are the utmost professionals! They understood our vision and setup the room for us beautifully! And they were there to keep things on track, which allowed us to enjoy the day even more!

Sent on 04/09/2018
    Dailey Forte Designs 17
    Dailey Forte Designs 18

Liz · Married on 03/10/2018

Vanessa & Gabby did an incredible job with my wedding. From helping create the design vision, to coordinating the vendors & keeping the entire day flowing without issues, they executed perfectly. There is no way my day would have flowed so well without them. Throughout the process they listened to what I wanted and were able to lead me to make the right choices and they took care of all of my concerns. We could not have been happier with their service!

Sent on 03/13/2018

Kelsey · Married on 02/17/2018

I LOVE Vanessa and Gabby! I reached out to them 3 weeks before my wedding with a ton of stress after losing my coordinator the night before. One of my coworkers connected us and it was one of the best decisions I made for the wedding overall! As a bride and also someone working in the event industry, the professionalism and attentiveness was something I really appreciated. Having someone to connect the dots between all of my vendors and venue made it easier for me to focus on the "fun" things and enjoy the last few weeks being engaged.

On the day of the wedding, I was so relaxed and everything went better than I could have possibly imagined - especially considering I had a pretty large wedding (260 people). Vanessa, who was on site, was literally the only person that continually asked me and my husband if we needed anything at all (our other "helpers" were too busy having fun at the wedding).

I highly recommend them!

Sent on 03/05/2018

Heller · Married on 11/11/2017

Wow! These two ladies are superb. Great ideas, always on top of everything, responsive and the result was an absolutely beautiful wedding. Would absolutely use them again!

Sent on 11/13/2017

Keely · Married on 08/19/2017

I cannot recommend Vanessa and Gabby enough! When we first started planning for our wedding, we did not expect to use a coordinator. However, the stars aligned and we were introduced to the Dailey Forte team a few months prior to our wedding date. Looking back, it was a no brainer to hire them! They understood our vision from the beginning - they knew that we had most of our vendors and details planned, but they were able to provide the guidance we needed to help us cross the finish line. I felt much more relaxed on my wedding day knowing that they were there to deal with any issues that may have popped up. They were very professional, always quick to respond and were able to work with us and our budget. I would recommend them to any Baltimore bride looking for an incredible wedding coordinator team!

Sent on 09/08/2017

Kristen · Married on 09/24/2016

Vanessa and Gabby went over and beyond throughout the entire planning process. At our very first meeting, they asked so many detailed questions that I never wouldn't have thought of, they showed genuine interest in our relationship, and our priorities and visions for the big day. They ensured there was clarity in expectations so that lines weren't crossed and we were all on the same page at all times. They made each vendor meeting so much less stressful. On our wedding day, I had no worries except to enjoy my time! Gabby spent her morning setting up at the venue and Vanessa stayed with the bridesmaids and I to help make sure we didn't stray from the timeline. They were the points of contact for each vendor and if there were any hiccups, I didn't even know! They make the planning and execution of a wedding seem easy! I would recommend them to all of my friends and family!!

Sent on 10/30/2017
  • W

Wendy · Married on 09/17/2016

I don't know where to start besides Dailey Forte Designs saved our wedding. No matter the event, no matter how much you think you can plan on your own, their experience and professionalism is a necessity when planning an important event. I thought I had everything worked out, but I was oblivious and lost until I sat down with Vanessa and Gabbey. After meeting with Dailey Forte, I realized trying to plan a wedding on my own was not the best decision- especially for the fact that I had dreamed of this day for so long and wanted it to be perfect. I found when trying to plan a wedding I felt like everyone wanted a piece of my wallet and I often felt at the mercy of exorbitant wedding prices. When working with Vanessa and Gabbey, they were patient, listened to what I was saying and never laughed at me when I told them what I wanted (like they should have). They assisted with every last, little, specific detail; from the decorations to the flowers, from the timeline to the day of set up, but most importantly communicating and organizing with our vendors (along with providing some great vendor contacts). I felt like I finally had someone on my side and they made sure I was getting the services from vendors that I was paying for. They gave me many suggestions and ideas for everything you could think of- centerpieces, vendors, the flow of day/night, transportation, etc. The time and attention that is needed for an event to go smoothly, especially a wedding, can only be given by those who are professionals and have done it before. I told Dailey Forte exactly what I wanted and they delivered. There is no price tag that can be put on the what they did for our big day. I reccomend them to anyone who wants their event to go exactly as they invisioned and planned. As much as you'd like to think you can, trust me, you can't plan it on your own- and why would you try and take the chance when you could work with Dailey Forte Designs.

Sent on 09/21/2016

jeffrey · Married on 09/17/2016

We started off trying to do the wedding planning on our own. It was stressful and we never felt like we got anywhere. Thank fully we meet Vanessa and Gabby and their professionalism and knowledge took over and we got the wedding of our dreams. They thoroughly covered everything from start to finish even the smallest decorating details Could not recommend Dailey Forte Designs any higher. Exceptional, Professional 10/10!!!!!

Sent on 09/20/2016

To all couples considering Dailey Forte Design; you've come to the right place. You will find your idea, requests, and needs heard and attended to with great dedication and precise execution. You will feel as if they read your mind and laid it out across your event. They will answer all emails or calls with the same dedication. They will be with you from the beginning to beyond the end. They're simply amazingly talented individuals who seem to truly love what they're doing - and that is the most important quality of event planners, designers, and coordinators. Enjoy.

Sent on 04/15/2016

Dee · Married on 05/31/2014

On behalf of my husband and I, thank you for helping us pull off a fantastic first birthday party for my son! I received many compliments (especially from experienced moms) on how wonderful everything looked and presented. It was rewarding to see that all of our collaborative efforts from our initial consultation, countless emails and texts, and final touches paid off! Both Vanessa and Gabby were professional and courteous, and I recommend them to anyone who is looking for a design team that aims to please.

We also wanted to thank Ariel's entertainment team for being great a great choice for the kids. They were very nice and professional, and we could tell the parent's enjoyed themselves since the kids were so occupied with face painting, pumpkin painting, and storytime. They even helped with cleanup, and were so gracious before leaving.

Lastly, your strong recommendation for Susan Hornyak as the photographer was great! She was just a joy to work with, and her pictures came out great. It can be difficult to capture candid moments with family, friends, and kids, but she got some pretty great shots!

Again, the decor, the theme, the ambiance, was appreciated by all. Your recommendations were lovely, and your coordination with the Turnhouse led to a well executed event! Thank you again for all your hard work and support- we hope to get a chance to work with you both again in the future!

Sent on 10/27/2017
    Dailey Forte Designs 19
    Dailey Forte Designs 20
    Dailey Forte Designs 21
    Dailey Forte Designs 22

Caitlin · Married on 10/19/2013

My husband and I hired Gabby and Vanessa as a gift to my sister and her fiancé. This was by far the best wedding gift we have ever given! I would frequently receive texts from my sister throughout the planning process saying "These girls are great at their jobs!" and we are not the easiest ladies to please. The ladies of DF Designs are true professionals who invested themselves in all of the little details of my sister's special day. For example, they were very helpful in coordinating a surprise for the bride & groom...the delivery of a classic skeeball machine to be played during the reception! On the day of the wedding, they ensured that the agreed upon timeline was followed and assisted with the little details that made such a big difference for the families of the bride and groom. Gabby and Vanessa even took over the seating of my grandmother who is wheelchair bound so that my parents did not have to worry about this before the ceremony. After the reception, they went above and beyond by gathering floral arrangements to give guests as they departed and packed up all of the bride and groom's items. My sister and her new husband were able to hop on the shuttle and head to the after party without having to worry about a thing! Their assistance truly allowed all members of the bridal party and the couple's families to enjoy their day with minimal stress....a tough job for a wedding. I highly recommend that you book Dailey Forte Designs for your upcoming events and maybe even consider gifting their services like we did! You will not be sorry!

Sent on 08/17/2018

Alex · Married on 11/21/2012

Vanessa and Gabby were great! They have managed very efficiently (12) different vendors with the highest level of professionalism and responsibility. We would not be able to handle all of them and enjoy the wedding without their help.

Thanks a lot ladies!!!

Sent on 05/31/2018

Coming from the industry I'm very hard to please; gabby and vanessa have exceeded my expectations. Their attention to detail and quick response was second to none. I would recommend this team to anyone without a second thought. If your looking for perfection look no further.

Sent on 06/14/2016

SAFFER · Married on 08/18/2018

I hired Gabby to help with the demands and events for the month of my wedding as well as to be there as my coordinator on my wedding day. She aided to make sure everything ran smoothly by communicating with the vendors and creating a timeline for everyone. She made my Pinterest ideas come to life on the day of my wedding, and with her added touches my venue looked fabulous. I really appreciated having Gabby by my side in this process because she helped me make decision when I became indecisive. My wedding was at Pond View Farm and my original plan was to be married outside under the willow tree, but due to mother natures unforeseen weather forecast it downpours 30 minutes before our ceremony was about to begin. Due to the steady rain and strong winds our back up plan was not successful as well because the pavilion began to flood. Thankfully, Gabby took the bull by the horns and came to be with optimism and different options, and discussed with me on how I would like to proceed. Once I made the final decision on how I would like my ceremony to proceed Gabby took charge of the arrangements. What could of ended in a very stressed out Bride, turned out to be a very Happy and Pleased bride due to the wonderful services given from Gabby. I highly recommend her services if you are planning a wedding in the area she serves!

Sent on 08/29/2018

Lilia · Married on 09/03/2016

Gabby and Vanessa are wonderful! We had to plan our wedding within one week and somehow they managed to help us arrange it at Jefferson Memorial at Labor day weekend which was more than amazing. They responded very quick and they helped me get everything I wanted for my wedding. My husband and I felt so grateful for everything they have done for us. They are truly amazing at their job!

Sent on 09/18/2016

Maria · Married on 04/22/2018

Gabby and Vanessa were a pleasure to work with! My husband and I hired them for full wedding planning and are happy we did. They were so patient and kind throughout our wedding planning experience. Thank you ladies for your hard work! Our day turned out beautiful!

Sent on 08/29/2018
    Dailey Forte Designs 23

Carole · Married on 05/25/2017

I am so thankful to Dailey Forte Designs. Our party was a huge success. Everyone enjoyed the dinner and desserts and I saw friends 2 weeks later who continued to compliment us on our party!

Sent on 06/05/2017

Anna · Married on 03/25/2017

3.5

My husband and I used Dailey Forte for our wedding in Washington, DC. They really pulled through and saved the day when we left our placecards at home in another city and didn't have them day-of. Well worth the price to have had them there. They made sure we felt relaxed and taken care of the day of our wedding. We appreciated the nice touches like the bottle of champagne they brought to the bridal suite before the wedding and after for my husband and me to enjoy as well. There were some issues with coordinating floorplans with the venue as we were over-capacity, but I give them credit for trying to compromise between the venue's wishes and our needs. A disappointment was my one request to keep the room very well-cooled and air conditioned day-of. I was worried about my makeup sweating off and my hair becoming frizzy, and so I requested the room to be cooled to a chilly 65 degrees Fahrenheit. I wish this request had been taken up with the building management a little more seriously, as it really did feel warm in the room with the amount of people we had in there by the end of the night. Finally, even though we had paid for an open-bar to be attended the entire night, there were many moments when my husband and I noticed there was no bar tender at the bar in the hallway. Many of these issues were the fault of our venue rather than our wedding planners. Overall, my husband and I were quite pleased with Gabby and Vanessa and would recommend them to any friends and family.

Sent on 05/25/2017