4826 Stamp Road, Temple Hills, MD 20748 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 2

About Something Vintage Rentals

At Something Vintage Rentals, we hunt down authentic vintage pieces and beautify each one by hand so they not only look jaw-dropping at your event, but create a truly one-of-a-kind experience that leaves a lasting impression! We are a specialty event rental and styling boutique located outside of DC in Temple Hills, Maryland. We specialize in reclaimed-wood farm tables, handmade statement bars & backdrops, vintage upholstered pieces, heirloom china, and one-of-a-kind custom builds to help you create a truly unforgettable event!

We will hunt down vintage pieces, and then restore them by hand, to ensure they're gorgeous and memorable for your big day. We handcraft their farm tables and bars from century-old reclaimed wood, and reupholster our sofas and chairs with luxe fabrics. Our diverse treasures range from Midcentury to French Provincial, ensuring our collection has something for everyone! Our services include, but are not limited to:

• Consultations
  • Glassware
  • Flatware
  • Barware

Other Services

In addition to providing vintage rentals and event design, Something Vintage Rentals also offers floral services. Our style ranges from romantic and vintage, to eclectic and tropical. Their floral arrangements include:

• Aisle decor
  • Boutonnieres
  • Corsages
  • Table arrangements

Areas Covered

We're based outside of DC, but we're happy to assist couples all over! Other local areas we service include:

• Washington D.C.

Something Vintage Rentals 7
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 06/08/2019

Stunning Farm Tables

For our wedding we needed to bring in everything, and I mean everything. Even bathroom amenities. So, I wanted some gorgeous but simple farm tables. Something Vintage did not disappoint, and their staff was a dream to work with. When I figured out I need chairs at almost the last minute, they worked with me to see if they had something in their inventory that would work. And, the end results were gorgeous (just look at the pictures). Will be using them for future family events and anytime I need to rent upscale furniture again.

Sent on 06/14/2019
    Something Vintage Rentals 8
    Something Vintage Rentals 9

Something Vintage Rentals's reply:

Hi Megan! Thank you for all the kind words and sending pictures! Your big day looked gorgeous! We are so happy to hear our farm tables were exactly what you were looking for! Please let us know if we can help with any parties or celebrations in the future!
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 05/10/2019

Most amazing furniture & decor rentals

Just had the most perfect, dream-come-true wedding and Something Vintage deserves so much credit for that for all the pieces and details that brought my vision to life! I was going for a really laid-back, boho, vintage, romantic feel and they nailed it. We had a lounge set up during cocktail hour, which was so beautiful with a couch, carpet, coffee table and two chairs. We also rented a farm table for our cake and cookies, really pretty vintage plates and amber and rose colored water goblets for our dinner tables. Made the reception look so beautiful! My FAVORITE part... our sweetheart table! We rented the Reagan (copper sweetheart table) and the Willow (a double peacock chair) and it was so gorgeous. Exactly the look I was going for and my groom kept saying all night how happy he was with our sweetheart table and how comfortable and fun the chair was. So nice to be able to sit so close to each other for some laughs and kisses. Exactly what I wanted. My wedding planner did most of the coordination with the SVR team but she works closely with them often so I imagine she has nothing but good things to say as well, since she recommended them for our big day. Really beautiful pieces of furniture and great inventory. Only regret is not visiting their warehouse in person myself during the process- I follow them on Instagram and it looks so fun!!

Sent on 05/13/2019
    Something Vintage Rentals 10
    Something Vintage Rentals 11

Something Vintage Rentals FAQ

• Which of the following event rental services to you provide? Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Showroom
  • What event items are available? Altar/Arch, Centerpieces, Chairs, Chuppah, Decor, Lounge Furniture, Signage, Tables, Trinkets, Vases
  • What food and beverage items are available? Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware
  • What is the starting price for altar/arch rentals? $ 125.00
  • What is the starting price for tables? $ 125.00
  • What is the starting price for chairs? $ 5.50
  • Which of the following services do your prices include? Clean Up, Delivery, Setup

Real Weddings

• Jade & Joy Events
    Jade & Joy Events Wedding Planners

Something Vintage Rentals has the perfect arsenal of items for any event. We've used them in both a wedding and styled shoot, and were pleased with their selection during each project. We definitely recommend them to clients for any event, whether wedding or another special occasion.

• Lisa Blume Photography
    Lisa Blume Photography Wedding Photographers

over the past couple of years, I've had the pleasure of working with Dawn from Something Vintage. I recommend her to all of my clients looking for that unique vintage feel. Her vision, personality, and creativity truly inspire her clients.

• Taylor and Hov Events
    Taylor and Hov Events Wedding Planners

Dawn has some amazing and unique items and we love to work with her! She's a sweetheart with amazing taste!

• 4826 Stamp Road Temple Hills, District of Columbia, 20748 See on map