4826 Stamp Road, Temple Hills, MD 20748 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 2

About Something Vintage Rentals

At Something Vintage Rentals, we hunt down authentic vintage pieces and beautify each one by hand so they not only look jaw-dropping at your event, but create a truly one-of-a-kind experience that leaves a lasting impression! We are a specialty event rental and styling boutique located outside of DC in Temple Hills, Maryland. We specialize in reclaimed-wood farm tables, handmade statement bars & backdrops, vintage upholstered pieces, heirloom china, and one-of-a-kind custom builds to help you create a truly unforgettable event!

We will hunt down vintage pieces, and then restore them by hand, to ensure they're gorgeous and memorable for your big day. We handcraft their farm tables and bars from century-old reclaimed wood, and reupholster our sofas and chairs with luxe fabrics. Our diverse treasures range from Midcentury to French Provincial, ensuring our collection has something for everyone! Our services include, but are not limited to:

• Consultations
  • Glassware
  • Flatware
  • Barware

Other Services

In addition to providing vintage rentals and event design, Something Vintage Rentals also offers floral services. Our style ranges from romantic and vintage, to eclectic and tropical. Their floral arrangements include:

• Aisle decor
  • Boutonnieres
  • Corsages
  • Table arrangements

Areas Covered

We're based outside of DC, but we're happy to assist couples all over! Other local areas we service include:

• Washington D.C.

Something Vintage Rentals 6
Something Vintage Rentals 7

Amanda · Married on 10/21/2018

Great Rental Company!

We loved working with Something Vintage for our wedding! They have a great selection, and all of their pieces are in great condition. It was so fun to walk around their warehouse and look at all of the pieces, and the staff is so helpful. We definitely recommend them for any event!

Melanie Flynn · Married on 08/04/2018

Something Vintage made my boho wedding dreams come true!!

Something Vintage made my boho wedding dreams come true!! I only knew I wanted my husband and I to sit in peacock chairs at the head table and their wonderful team helped me fill in my vision with a stunning hedge wall, vintage carpets, Pinterest worthy lounge area plus all of the little details!! Not only was the team super easy to work with, the delivery was stress free and the entire package was affordable. My only issue is that I fell in love with every piece and wanted to keep it all!! Something vintage stepped my wedding game up in a MAJOR way. They exceeded all of my expectations and I can’t stop drooling over my pictures. They also have so many styles and options to choose from, you’ll definitely be able to construct the wedding scene of your dreams!

Something Vintage Rentals 8
    Something Vintage Rentals 9

Something Vintage Rentals FAQ

• Which of the following event rental services to you provide? Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Showroom
  • What event items are available? Altar/Arch, Centerpieces, Chairs, Chuppah, Decor, Lounge Furniture, Signage, Tables, Trinkets, Vases
  • What food and beverage items are available? Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware
  • What is the starting price for altar/arch rentals? $ 125.00
  • What is the starting price for tables? $ 125.00
  • What is the starting price for chairs? $ 5.50
  • Which of the following services do your prices include? Clean Up, Delivery, Setup

Real Weddings

• Jade & Joy Events
    Jade & Joy Events Wedding Planners

Something Vintage Rentals has the perfect arsenal of items for any event. We've used them in both a wedding and styled shoot, and were pleased with their selection during each project. We definitely recommend them to clients for any event, whether wedding or another special occasion.

• Lisa Blume Photography
    Lisa Blume Photography Wedding Photographers

over the past couple of years, I've had the pleasure of working with Dawn from Something Vintage. I recommend her to all of my clients looking for that unique vintage feel. Her vision, personality, and creativity truly inspire her clients.

• Taylor and Hov Events
    Taylor and Hov Events Wedding Planners

Dawn has some amazing and unique items and we love to work with her! She's a sweetheart with amazing taste!

• 4826 Stamp Road Temple Hills, District of Columbia, 20748 See on map