Omni Shoreham Hotel

$21k - $33k For 100 Guests
Up to 750 guests

$21k - $33k For 100 Guests
Up to 750 guests

Timeless elegance awaits you at the Omni Shoreham Hotel, one of Washington, DC’s most romantic and picturesque wedding venues. Nestled in the leafy surrounds of Woodley Park, the hotel sits on 12 acres, centrally located yet secluded in nature. We invite you to celebrate your love in one of our stunning ballrooms and our charming and elegant gardens. Toast your friends and family and dance the night away while our experienced staff delivers the event of your dreams.

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?

$3,000

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?

$2,500

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Bridal Suite
Glassware
Linens
Set Up
Tables

Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?

Cake Cutting
Server(s)

Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?

Bartender(s)
Champagne Toast
Open Bar
Signature Drink

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue?

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Ballroom
Garden
Historic Building
Hotel
Resort

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Uncovered Outdoor
Scenic Views

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party
Elopements
Rehearsal Dinner

What event services do you offer?

Accommodations
Outside Vendors
Pet Friendly
Set Up
Wifi

What catering services do you offer?

Buffet
Plated
Server(s)
Stations
Tastings

What bar services do you provide?

Bartender(s)
Premium Liquor
Signature Drink
Specialty Beer
Specialty Wine

What event items are available?

Audio Equipment
Chairs
Dance Floor
Lighting
Tables

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
China
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Valet
Wheelchair Access

What months are included in your peak season?

April
May
June
July
August
September
October
November

What months are included in your off-peak season?

January
February
March
December

• Erica
    Erica S. Married on 10/09/2021

Best Wedding Venue in DC!

The Omni was the perfect wedding venue for our 140 person wedding! We loved the mix of gorgeous outdoor and indoor spaces and the whole day was picture perfect! The staff at the Omni went above and beyond to make our day special and were very accommodating to all of our requests. The food was delicious and the service was top-notch! I highly recommend the Omni and the whole team (Dave, Gary, Kaitlin) to anyone looking for a fantastic wedding in DC!
  • Ashley
    Ashley S. Married on 04/03/2021

Unmatched Professionalism

We booked our original wedding date with Omni for Summer 2020. They were the first venue we toured, and while we toured a few other places to make sure we did our homework, our hearts were set here from the get go and I couldn't be happier. Throughout the entire coronavirus pandemic, I have been able to be in touch with an experienced representative from Omni, Breanne, who has been absolutely fantastic. She has reached out to us separately to keep us updated, and has been completely forthright with us regarding the reality of how our wedding would play out at various stages of reopening. We opted to push our date to 2021 and she was so prompt with giving us a list of available dates, and also allowed us to put a soft hold on a new date so we could coordinate with our vendors. We've happily settled on a new date for 2021, and I have no doubt that it will be the wedding that we have been dreaming of.

I couldn't be more pleased with the proactive assistance and unmatched professionalism of the Omni Shoreham Hotel, especially during the uncertainty regarding coronavirus pandemic.
  • Maureen
    Maureen S. Married on 10/03/2020

Perfect!!! Best Venue in the DMV with a lot of outdoor options!!!

The Omni was the perfect wedding venue! They were amazing to work with during the pandemic. Scheduling and rescheduling was so easy. Every time I talked to the Omni during the pandemic they put me at ease and made me feel special. Bob and David are a great team!
    My guest all said they had never been to such a beautiful wedding. The Omni needs very little decorations which is great for your budget. They handle all up lighting in house and at a great price. The food was amazing!
    I looked at every hotel across the DMV and the Omni hands down was the best.
    I also looked at the hotel rooms where my guest would stay. I looked at the suite I would get ready in. A lot of the other big hotels at the same price range did not have a bridal suite. Or the hotel rooms for my guest were old. We wanted a experience for our guest and the Omni gave it to us.
    When you pull up to the Omni or look at the outside it looks like a old brick building. Just walk into the front door, it will blow you away.
    Also all weekend the entire staff from the front desk and the valet made me feel special.
    All of our bartenders and servers all weekend were the best. They looked out for me and my husband.
    The Omni’s entire staff knew I was the bride and made me feel special all weekend!
    Tia White and the front desk staff were awesome and put my guest all near each other. If they saw me hug someone in the lobby they ensured their room was close to our family. I have never had such an amazing reservation and front desk staff for any event.
    Just book the Omni you will be so happy!!
    Also there is a lot of outdoor options for guest!
    And your photos can all be taken at the Omni! All my photos attached are from the Omni grounds.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Real Weddings

• Ricardo & Eduardo
    45 photos · 08/07/2021

Wedding Ceremonies by Jim Burch Wedding Ceremonies by Jim Burch Wedding Officiants

Without a doubt, the best and most beautiful place to be married in Washington, DC. The elegant, tiered, flowered and magnificently landscaped backyard - buttressed up against Rock Creek Park - is spectacular ... unable to be matched by any location in the city. The patio adjacent is beautifully terraced with trees, and lends itself to the perfect setting for cocktails after the ceremony. Then go inside to the wonderful ballroom for a dinner unmatched. I'm not exaggerating. This is the spot you want! When I get the opportunity to officiate a wedding at the Omni Shoreham, I truly look forward to it. The staff is like old friends, and they provide the couple and their guests perfect service. You will not regret this choice ever!

Justy Photography Justy Photography Wedding Photographers

Omni Shoreham is such a beautiful venue conveniently located in Adams Morgan. I truly enjoyed photographing at Omni. I couldn't have asked for a better venue to shoot at. Their staff is extremely organized and punctual. I highly recommend booking this venue.

2500 Calvert Street, N.W. Washington, DC, 20008
202-756-5110
Location of (Omni Shoreham Hotel)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding