WeddingCeremony.org, Jim Burch

WeddingCeremony.org, Jim Burch

About WeddingCeremony.org, Jim Burch

"The most beautiful wedding I have ever seen!"

YOUR love shines through my ceremony.  Spiritual ... not religious. Non-denominational, different religions, Catholic, Christian and/or spiritual ... from the heart. My ceremony reflects and honors YOU as you are.

The love you feel for each other really comes through in my carefully-crafted ceremony ... both for you and for your guests - that is what I have been told is what distinguishes my ceremonies from what people are usually expecting.  The really remarkable feature is that your family and guests actually feel the love you share and are gripped in the moment, consciously participating.  I often see couples in the audience reach out to hold each other's hands as the ceremony unfolds, so lots of good things happen here!  Most people today are not overly religious, but want a beautiful and meaningful ceremony ... not just a run-of-the-mill, as-expected repeat of something they have seen many, many times.

My wedding ceremonies are definitely spiritual.  They have to be when you think about it: marriage is much more than a kiss and a binding contract. Mineoffends no one, honors everyone (no matter their religion or lack of it), and joins our common humanity in its universal trait, love.  At your wedding, you will have family and friends of every eclectic sort: very pious and wouldn't-set-foot-in-a-church-if-you-paid-them, Jews, Muslims, Christians and atheists.  Universally, they all come out saying to each other, "That was the best wedding I ever saw!"

I will go anywhere, indoors or outdoors ... in Washington, DC, suburban Virginia (inner suburbs out to Winchester and Fredericksburg, especially Hunt Country), Maryland (inner DC suburbs, plus all of the wonderful locations in Baltimore, up to Frederick and to Harve de Grace).  If you like, call and tell me what you want your wedding to be like.  We'll talk, and, if that sounds initially attractive, we'd meet and get to know each other, and we would go over the ceremony I use.  You take it home after our meeting and read it over.  If you like it, you then call back and confirm, and we go from there.

Categories: Wedding Officiant

Non-religious (3)
Catholic (2)
Agnostic (2)
Orthodox Christian (1)

Jim was very flexible when meeting with us during our engagement. We liked how we were able to select many aspects of our ceremony to make it more personal. He offered advice on the different ceremony selections which made it much easier. Jim was very easy-going and made the planning of a wedding ceremony a breeze. We couldn't have been happier with how our ceremony turned out.

Profile Picture Katie, 12/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Jim was a true pleasure to work with. He was super friendly, professional and followed through on everything to the very last detail. We would recommend him to anyone- and thank you very much for giving us the perfect wedding ceremony. We really enjoyed being able to make it our own!!

Profile Picture Taylor, 12/9/17, 2 Reviews

1:02 minutes

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

1517770768 de1d088525a86ae8 jim used as head shot
* Current Weekly Deal *

"The 10 Insider Secrets to the Perfect Wedding Ceremony"

Redeem In-Store
Email me and I will send you this list of suggested things to do and not do at your ceremony which you might not have thought about, but will make the difference between a wonderful ceremony and one prone to glitches. What has worked best in other weddings: Should the little kids stand up there with the wedding party? Is it okay to have cocktails before the ceremony? On which side is my father as he walks me down? How fast/slow should we walk down the aisle ... use the "wedding walk?" Who sh
#WW9cf71eb241bc2aa8
1517770768 de1d088525a86ae8 jim used as head shot

"10 Insider Secrets to the Perfect Wedding Ceremony"

$25.00 Value | Redeem In-Store
It's just those LITTLE things that make an average wedding really great. It comes from officiating 2,500+ weddings that has given me the time to realize them. Now I'll share them with you. Just ask when you call and I will email them to you.
#WWbbe2685a509a89ea

23 ENDORSEMENTS
I've worked with Jim a few times as a wedding photographer. I love hearing his ceremonies as they are just so beautiful. If you're on the search for a wedding officiant, look no further. Jim will do an amazing job!

Thank for your wonderful work with our clients at the Chapel. We are happy to endorse you! Cheerfully, Mel. Coles Event Sales and Office Assistant

A wealth of knowledge and always a pleasure to see and talk to! Jim is the consummate professional. Anytime we know he will be at our property, we look forward to seeing him. Also, Jim is my "go to" professional to refer clients to, especially if they are unsure about something related to ceremonies or need experienced advise! Thank you Jim for all you do for the wedding industry :)

111 PROS I KNOW
1 ASSOCIATION I BELONG TO

Events

Clifton, VA 20124   See On Map
703-818-8080 (phone)
please feel free to call anytime 8 am to 9:30 pm
WeddingCeremony.org, Jim Burch is a wedding officiant from Washington, DC / Virginia / Maryland area. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Northern Virginia, Washington, DC, and metro Baltimore. WeddingCeremony.org, Jim Burch is a professional wedding officiant that has been part of the Washington, DC wedding industry for 20 years. We specialize in beautiful wedding ceremonies.