Woodbridge, VA 22192 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,000
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing

About Sarah Botta Photography

I'm Sarah! A 20-something wedding photographer based out of Woodbridge, VA. I was born and raised in in the heart of the Shenandoah County where my passion for photography began. It all started when a friend asked me to photograph her wedding. I fell in love with capturing people's stories and realized my passion should become a business.

I now photograph weddings in the DMV area (DC, MD, VA). Available for international and US travel.

Follow Sarah Botta Photography on

10 Reviews for Sarah Botta Photography

• Hope

Hope Carlson · Married on 10/05/2019

Wedding Photographer

Sarah Is absolutely amazing! I cannot say enough good things about her. We hired her a year ago after searching for a photographer whose style was light, airy and romantic and I stumbled upon Sarah and immediately knew she was who I wanted to photograph my wedding. Our first initial call was effortless and I felt like I was speaking to an old friend. Sarah is incredibly talented, humble and is a true professional. Our engagement sessions which we had about 5 months before our wedding were wonderful. Sarah guided us through everything, gave us tips on outfits and colors that photograph well and was so much fun to be around. We felt so comfortable around Sarah and we were all laughing the entire time! When I got my engagement photos back I was in awe of just how beautiful they came out ! I could not choose which one I liked best as all of them were gorgeous.

This past weekend my fiancée and I had our wedding and it was a joy having Sarah there. She truly cares about her bride and groom and all of our guests and vendors loved her! Sarah is kind, thoughtful and her work is absolutely breathtaking. We so look forward to having her photograph future events in our life and value her as a trusted friend!

Sent on 10/09/2019

Brandon Fields · Married on 10/05/2019

Sarah is the best!

Sarah is awesome to say the least! My fiancée booked her about a year before our wedding and could not stop raving about her. As a guy I don’t know a whole lot about photography but my fiancée was so excited to have her photograph our wedding that I had to go along with it just seeing how excited she was about Sarah. We had our engagement session in the early summer and I didn’t know what to expect but working with Sarah was awesome! Everything felt relaxed and effortless and not like just a bunch of poses. She took pictures of us walking in fields and we just felt at ease and natural. Sarah is a good sport and had us laughing the entire time. Hope and I were so excited getting our engagement pictures back and I now knew why Hope had her heart set on Sarah photographing our wedding- the pictures were amazing! They are something I will treasure as it was the first time Hope and I had ever gotten professional pictures of ourselves. Sarah photographed our wedding this past weekend and it was fun seeing her again and my wife Hope and I felt so at ease knowing our pictures would turn out beautiful yet again! We can not recommend Sarah enough :)

Sent on 10/16/2019
  • Candy

Candy Biegun · Married on 06/06/2019

Amazing Photographer!

Sarah is an amazing photographer! She is detail oriented, very patient, sweet and easy to work with work. Everything was such a easy process from the initial phone call to the delivery. She really takes the time to get to know the bride & groom before & during the engagement session. Then gathers as much information as possible on the bridal party & family to help make everyone comfortable. All which reflect in all the amazing pictures she was able to capture. We are so grateful for all the wonderful memories we will now cherish forever of my daughter's wedding day.

Sent on 09/18/2019

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Sarah Botta Photography Pricing

Sarah Botta Photography Price Rates

Sarah Botta Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 3000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3000
    2nd Shooter
    Boudoir Shoot
    Albums
    Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Natural
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Second Shooter
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Prints
    Proofs
    Save the Date

• Wedding Ceremonies by Jim Burch Wedding Officiants

Sarah Botta is such a genuine person that that characteristic shines through in her work. None of it looks contrived. Even for people who are hesitant to get their pictures taken, Sarah makes it easy. You will love the photographs you will get from Sarah from your wedding day!

• DJ Xavier "AIR" McNair Wedding DJs

I've done a few events with Sarah and it is always a pleasure coordinating the day with her. She has excellent communication skills and is easy to work with. My favorite thing about Sarah is that she's attentive to the timeline and order of things. I'll gladly work any event with Sarah so you should BOOK HER NOW!! Lastly, the photos speak for themselves! Check out her work!!

• Woodbridge, 22192 See on map
    Location of (Sarah Botta Photography)