Pamela Barefoot Events & Design

Bristow, VA 20136 Map · Phone number

About Pamela Barefoot Events & Design

Pamela Barefoot Events + Design is a wedding planning and design studio that specializes in creating experiences of a lifetime.

We are passionate about design and creativity and are excited to collaborate with you on producing the wedding day of your dreams. Whether you are envisioning an intimate, elegant gathering or an over-the-top, extravagant affair, we will guide you through the planning process then execute an event that exceeds all expectations.

Founded in 2004, Pam Barefoot Events + Design (formerly Atrendy Weddings) is based in the Washington, DC area, but we work worldwide. We take a limited number of new events per year in order to provide each client with undivided attention

Follow Pamela Barefoot Events & Design on

Pamela Barefoot Events & Design 6
Pamela Barefoot Events & Design 7

Leah · Married on 10/20/2018

The absolute BEST

I wish i had the words to adequately review Natalie, but I don't think I do! I have never met someone who is as good at what they do as Natalie is. My husband and I moved to Charleston, SC 7 months before our wedding, which was a bit overwhelming to move 8 hours away during the height of wedding planning. Working with Natalie made what I presumed to be an extremely stressful situation just the opposite. The process was fun and exciting and there was never any doubt that our big day wouldn't be perfect. Natalie executed my vision PERFECTLY and was such a delight to work with. The best part about working with Natalie is her calming and upbeat demeanor--she had a perfect solution to literally every question or concern I had. Our wedding day was without a doubt the best day of my life--filled with so much happiness and zero stress--I owe pretty much all of that to Natalie. She is AMAZING. If I could offer any newly engaged couple one piece of advice it would be, HIRE NATALIE.

Sent on 01/28/2019
    Pamela Barefoot Events & Design 8
    Pamela Barefoot Events & Design 9
    Pamela Barefoot Events & Design 10
    Pamela Barefoot Events & Design 11
    Pamela Barefoot Events & Design 12

Christine · Married on 09/15/2018

Could not have done it without Pamela Barefoot Events!!

Pamela Barefoot was essential to my wedding day! I don't know what we would have done without her. Truly she went above and beyond to make sure everything went flawlessly. The week of my wedding we thought there would be rain and she went to the effort of getting umbrellas the day before my wedding just to make me feel better about the rain!

She also would offer to completely take over any detail that she could see I was struggling with - particularly since I did not live in the location of my wedding venue. It really was so invaluable to have. The vendors she selected were also amazing and you could tell she had great relationships with them so it was so easy to work with them!

She truly was able to help me navigate every aspect of the wedding process, and on the wedding day made sure that every aspect went so smoothly and that I could enjoy the wedding day!!

Sent on 01/27/2019
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 08/19/2017

I have nothing but the best to say about Natalie. From start to finish she made the wedding planning process easy and fun (yes, I used the word fun in reference to wedding planning)! We opted for the full planning and it was worth every penny--easily the best money spent on our wedding. She had excellent recommendations for vendors that we wouldn't have known about otherwise and she kept us in the loop every step of the way.

Our August wedding was outside in Chestertown, MD and, with the weather being unpredictable, Natalie advised us on how to approach every scenario (storms, heat, both). She even managed to make the week of as painless and headache free as possible. On the day of, Natalie made our vision come to life. Every little detail was perfectly executed and more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. The whole day had such a relaxed feeling to it, which is exactly the vibe we were going for. My husband, not being one to show much emotion, couldn't stop gushing over what a perfect wedding Natalie had orchestrated. Many of our guests said it was the most beautiful wedding they had ever been to.

When you hire a wedding planner you are essentially bringing a third person into your journey down the aisle. You want that person to be one who you can easily trust and will take time to get to know you and your partner so he or she can get a clear vision of what you want the happiest, most important day of your life to look like. I can honestly say that I don't think I would have found someone to help make our dream a reality quite like Natalie did.

Sent on 11/18/2017
    Pamela Barefoot Events & Design 22

Pamela Barefoot Events & Design FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Event Design, Full Planning
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Cultural, Destination, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 2