Baltimore, Baltimore, MD 21218 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2

About Caitlyn Meyer

Congratulations on your engagement, and thank you for considering me for your wedding!

I would be honored to help you translate all of your bridal beauty visions to life, and make you feel like the absolute best version of yourself on such an important day! I provide an exclusive, boutique style bridal makeup and hair design service and, having serviced hundreds of brides over the course of an over decade long career, I excel in creating the perfect look for every style of bride. My commitment to excellence is reflected in the beautiful images of my portfolio, as well as dozens of five star reviews from satisfied brides.

Please visit my website for more information about me and my work, as well as an extended portfolio, and list of my rates. I look forward to hearing from you!

Follow Caitlyn Meyer on

Caitlyn Meyer 5
  • Katherine

Katherine · Married on 07/13/2019

Master of her craft

I adore Caitlyn and highly recommend her!

My family rarely wears makeup, so it was so special to have Caitlyn and Stacie do hair and makeup for myself, my mom, sister, sister-in-law, mother-in-law and niece before my wedding. We got ready at home - it was really pleasant and calming morning before the chaos of the ceremony and reception. Everyone looked and felt beautiful!

My mom especially appreciated how respectful Caitlyn was of her preferences. She created a super-natural look for my mom that allowed her to feel dressed up without feeling overdone.

I wanted a slightly retro-glam look for the wedding, and Caitlyn perfectly created a look that felt a little retro but also modern enough that it wouldn’t look costume-y. I’ve never felt so pretty. I’ve heard that wedding make-up can be plasticky, but all of the products Caitlyn used felt natural and comfortable. The hair and makeup stayed in place all night with zero-maintenance needed.

I also enjoyed doing a hair trial with Caitlyn before the wedding at her home studio. It was a chill morning complete with super-friendly cats. It was nice to have an idea of how my hair would be done before going out to find earrings and other accessories.

Sent on 07/22/2019
  • Kirsten

Kirsten Oddo · Married on 06/28/2019

A true artist!

Caitlyn was absolutely amazing for my wedding day hair and make up! She masterfully curled my hair with the ability to put it up later in the day, despite the heat and humidity of late June. She also has the most beautiful vision for make up. She knows how to exactly highlight your features and make you feel beautiful, while still feeling like yourself. Caitlyn created a neutral, glowy palette for my day and I could not be more grateful. She is so sweet, professional, and made me feel so comfortable and confident in my skin. Caitlyn also did my mom and younger sister's make up (who both were very skeptical to get their make up professionally done considering they wear very minimal to no make up everyday) but Caitlyn did an amazing job making them feel minimal, yet enhanced. Caitlyn brought a team of other artists for my wedding day, for 12 of us to have hair and make up done, and they were all so talented, fun, and professional. All my bridesmaids had a great time getting ready together with the help of her amazing team. They both absolutely loved the outcome. Caitlyn also did my hair and make up for my boudoir shoot, which made me feel like an absolute bombshell for my photos! She is able to see the vision exactly as I describe it and create the perfect look to enhance all of your beauty. For any bride on her wedding day, I would recommend Caitlyn every time to look and feel your absolute best!!

Sent on 07/05/2019
  • Lorraine

Lorraine · Married on 01/12/2019

Masterful artist

Caitlyn is AMAZING! As a retired model I've worked with a lot of hair and make up artists over the years, Caitlyn blows them ALL out of the water. Not only did she understand my "vision" but she executed it FLAWLESSLY. Beyond her wonderful talent, Caitlyn is one of the sweetest women. It was truly a pleasure work with her, it felt more like hanging out with a great friend.
    xoxoxo

Caitlyn Meyer 6
    Caitlyn Meyer 7
    Caitlyn Meyer 8
    Sent on 02/07/2019

Caitlyn Meyer FAQ

• What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 200.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 150.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?
    $ 150.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 200.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 150.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 150.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Hair
    Makeup
    Men's Grooming
    Mult. Stylists
    Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Textured Hair Styling
    Updos / Styling
    Hair Trial
    On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Contour Makeup
    Tattoo Coverage

Real Weddings

• B.O.B Photography
    B.O.B Photography Wedding Photographers

Hands down the most AMAZING hair and makeup artists I have ever worked with. Sweet, professional and the most fun ever!

• isoVISION Studios - Photojournalism with a Twist!
    isoVISION Studios - Photojournalism with a Twist! Wedding Photographers

Always flawless!!! Caitlyn has an amazing talent for bringing out a woman's natural beauty! From styled shoots to bridal makeup and engagements - her work is always impeccable and so gorgeous to capture in photographs and cinema. Not to mention she has an amazing personality to boot! We're always thrilled when we hear one of our brides has booked with Caitlyn because she's not only incredibly talented but she's also awesome to work and collaborate with! And her team always rocks our socks. Basically - WE LOVE HER!

• LC Faces - Makeup and Hair