Baltimore, Baltimore, MD 21218 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2

About Caitlyn Meyer

Congratulations on your engagement, and thank you for considering me for your wedding!

I would be honored to help you translate all of your bridal beauty visions to life, and make you feel like the absolute best version of yourself on such an important day! I provide an exclusive, boutique style bridal makeup and hair design service and, having serviced hundreds of brides over the course of an over decade long career, I excel in creating the perfect look for every style of bride. My commitment to excellence is reflected in the beautiful images of my portfolio, as well as dozens of five star reviews from satisfied brides.

Please visit my website for more information about me and my work, as well as an extended portfolio, and list of my rates. I look forward to hearing from you!

Follow Caitlyn Meyer on

• Brooke

Brooke Feinhals · Getting married on 01/01/2022

An Absolute Dream

(Wedding Date: 1/25/2020)
    Working with Caitlyn was an absolute dream. I was a bridesmaid in a wedding she worked several years ago, and when I got engaged I knew she was the artist I wanted to work with. I've worked with a few other artists in the past and none of them lived up to the skill and quality of Caitlyn's work. Some of the only components I knew I wanted to focus on were: dress, hair and makeup. Caitlyn created the most stunning interpretation of our collective vision and I have never felt more beautiful. My hair was a romantic dream and she encouraged me to step outside of my comfort zone for a bold lip that (I think) ended up being a staple of my whole look. I wish I could go back to that day so I could look like that again. She has an incredible energy that put me at such ease. On the wedding day, she was calm and reassuring, and literally gave me the coat off her back when I was freezing between shots. Our photographer stated she had never worked with such a compassionate make-up artist. I could go on forever about how lovely Caitlyn is. She is a true and genuine artist and I would work with her a million times over. Thank you so much for everything, Caitlyn.

Sent on 03/28/2020
  • Deanna

Deanna · Getting married on 10/30/2020

You absolutely cannot go wrong with Caitlyn. I promise that this girl will give you star treatment. She has an impressive resume from working with friends and family to Hollywood celebrities. Knowledgeable, talented, and fun, Caitlyn will be sure to deliver. Some makeup artists find a comfort zone and stick with doing similar styles and using the same techniques over and over, but I'm here to tell you that Caitlyn's flexibility combined with her dedication to stay current with the newest techniques and products will leave you in awe. I would recommend her to anyone, anytime. She's the best there is!

Sent on 11/18/2016

Danica Abarquez · Married on 08/10/2020

She works MAGIC.

Finding a make-up artist was a daunting task on its own. Besides the sheer number of MUAs in the DMV area, it was hard finding an artist that worked with people of color and could still create a palette that seemed glowing and natural. On top of that, I wasn’t one who personally wore make-up too frequently. I had an idea in my head, but in reality, I just didn’t want to look caked up like a clown. I didn’t want to show off my eczema that likes to make a guest appearance when I’m stressed and I certainly didn’t want to come off as anyone other than myself.

Then, I found Caitlyn. Immediately, I feel in love with her stunning work. Her examples covered not just all skintones, but all variations of brides – glam, natural, cultural, and everything in between. Hiring her was an easy, friendly process, as was the trial. And let me tell you...that trial blew me away! After the trial, I wasn't just secure in my choice, but I became excited for my wedding day - that was big.

Come the wedding day, Caitlyn arrived with plenty of time, did make-up for my MOH and my mom, and then called me to the chair. She kept me relaxed, engaged, and just treated me like a person – something every bride needs on that day. Even when things got crazy and chaotic, she made it clear that YOU were her main focus—how you looked and how you FELT—everything else was secondary. It’s moments like that that I still recall when I think about my wedding.

Caitlyn took the very definition of beauty and gave it a new meaning. It wasn’t just a glowy face and dark red lips…it was support, confidence, ease, and excitement. When I looked in the mirror, I was in awe of myself. Who could’ve thought I could be that beautiful and still feel like me?

From one particular bride to the next, allow yourself some easy choices—Caitlyn is one of them.

Sent on 06/09/2020

Caitlyn Meyer FAQ

• What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 200.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 150.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?
    $ 150.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 200.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 150.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 150.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Hair
    Makeup
    Men's Grooming
    Mult. Stylists
    Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Textured Hair Styling
    Updos / Styling
    Hair Trial
    On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Contour Makeup
    Fake Lashes
    Tattoo Coverage

Real Weddings

• B.O.B Photography Wedding Photographers

Hands down the most AMAZING hair and makeup artists I have ever worked with. Sweet, professional and the most fun ever!

• isoVISION Studios - Photojournalism with a Twist! Wedding Photographers

Always flawless!!! Caitlyn has an amazing talent for bringing out a woman's natural beauty! From styled shoots to bridal makeup and engagements - her work is always impeccable and so gorgeous to capture in photographs and cinema. Not to mention she has an amazing personality to boot! We're always thrilled when we hear one of our brides has booked with Caitlyn because she's not only incredibly talented but she's also awesome to work and collaborate with! And her team always rocks our socks. Basically - WE LOVE HER!

• LC Faces - Makeup and Hair Wedding Hair & Makeup

amazing work!

• Baltimore Baltimore, MD, 21218 See on map
    Location of (Caitlyn Meyer)